All Comments on 'Lena and the Robot Ch. 02'

by TheSandGoose

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
h1110hh1110hover 1 year ago

perpect work. when next>

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is looking very promising, looking forward for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely work!

Seems like Simi may be open to a more interactive experience with Lena. Is what Simi says about herself, her relationship between her higher programs and E27, her brain’s ability to disobey bad programming, true? Lena’s got some troubleshooting to do, it seems.

In the last chapter, Simi had a brief sign of arousal of being programmed. Now that she’s openly sharing her secret with Lena, perhaps Simi/E27 could further explain what she truly wants from Lena. Perhaps Lena could try her hand at programming Simi — in little ways, with or without higher-level Simi’s consent but with the full approval of E27 — and just see what makes Simi tick…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheSandGoose@TheSandGoose
I actively try to avoid the PATH in my writing: (Pain, rApe, Torture, Humiliation) - so don't ask. While I may write transformation and machine/human stories, I don't do transgender (and never will). Want to get in on the discussion? Offer speculation or suggestions? Conspira...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES