All Comments on 'Lending a Helping Hand Ch. 02'

by jimjim123

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crap

an more WACC crap

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Still well written but

the originality and the tension that made the first one worth reading was absent from this. This was pretty standard fare and much weaker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh my GAWD..what a pile of shit!

An all too common wimp husband tale written by an emotionally challenged author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not bad; but not my cup of tea.

But it could have been a lot worse. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pretty

sick

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 11 years ago
first rate

Very well done. The doominant elements were subtle and well played.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 11 years ago
Some other story

It seems I read a different story than Mr. Anonymous, who below mentioned a wimp husband, read. He must have a one track mind...

I thoroughly enjoyed the one I read... There was some pretty damned hot group sex described rather well... and not a wimp was seen. I'm looking forward to the next chapter

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
Enjoyed

Actually I enjoyed it. It reminds me of many occasions that we got together with friends. The writing was good, it flowed well and told a good story. Look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
enjoyed!

Enjoyed it to 4 squrts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Again you stop after setting up an incredible story

Keep this going.

Leonine44Leonine44about 9 years ago
Very Hot Story

I'm having trouble deciding whether I liked the first visiting couple or the the visitors in this story better. I agree with the previous comment that there were no wimp husbands here, although the narrator took the lead -- and, of course, had a bigger cock. (I don't know why I said "of course," because a lot of LW stories do involve male partners who are on the sidelines while their woman gets plowed by a massive member.)

It's par for the course for the "anons" to troll through Loving Wives and do their obligatory "wimp cuckold" and "whore wife" routine. Can't figure out why they bother to read stories they know they're not going to like instead of visiting subject matter that does appeal to them. Or do they read them at all? Probably not. The participants in this set of stories were all on even terms even though the narrator's wife is the pacesetter in these encounters. Are you a cuckold if you're fucking the other guy's wife in the same room at the same time he's fucking yours?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot wife

I liked your first story with the other couple better. I liked this one also don´t get me wrong. Just wondering what your wife will lead you two into next time since she seems to be the one taking the lead. Even though the guys you´ve had over all are smaller than you she seems to enjoy herself with a smaller cock too. I could´nt ever bring myself to watch my late wife with someone else, However she did have her lovers but she told me that even though her lovers had all been smaller than me. It was the excitement of doing it with someone else that brought her satisfaction not the size. So you can see why I liked the first one best. I do like your writing the way you bring every thing together in the end is very exciting, what would throw me off sometimes where I would lose concentration was the item by item discription of the apparel the women were wearing. Other than that. lovely story. keep them comming but hopefully it wont include actually fucking in front of each other. Your wifes teasing really hit home. Thank You.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 4 years ago

Yep a great follow up, still real people described and well written full of sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous