Leni Klum's Secret Obsession Ch. 02

Story Info
Leni Klum gets way more than she bargained for.
2.1k words
3.94
1.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the days following the events that took place at the BLACKED studio, rather than being upset, Leni found herself even more excited. Her mind would take her back to that day and how she felt when she first saw his massive penis in person. Then she thought about how it felt in her hands, the weight and feel of it. She would close her eyes and remember licking and kissing up and down its shaft and ultimately taking the head into her mouth. The feeling of the massive thing invading her mouth and pushing all the way to the back of her throat, trying to get it all in. She knew she did her best to take it all, but failed miserably, as it was just too big. A literal torrent of sperm rewarded her efforts, and she did her best to keep up by swallowing as fast as she could. She felt like she could still taste him, even now.

She had many pictures of his cock and some good closeups, which she kept on her phone to admire the majestic thing whenever she wanted. She began scrutinizing Julio's videos, paying special attention to the girls now. They seemed to all be petite like her and all struggled with him. None could suck his entire cock, and some couldn't even take as much of it as she did. She marveled at how they impaled themselves on his impossibly enormous member, only to fail to take it all, and they all looked uncomfortable, pained even. 

She could only imagine how they must feel getting pounded by the monster and try desperately to enjoy it. It made her shudder to think that he might want to do it with her to at some point. One thing that gave her pause, scared her even, was the anal scenes. More accurately attempted anal as he could only get the head and not much more of it in before the girls were screaming for mercy. Cold chills ran up her spine as she watched him grab their hips and push against the small opening. After much effort, the head disappeared inside the girl as she screamed and tried to crawl away from the painful intrusion, clawing at the bed.

Leni knew that someday that could be her, and she tried her best to prepare. She bought some larger dildos to practice with, not as big as his cock, but bigger than anything she'd ever had. She constantly amazed herself by studying the pictures she had taken where she was close up to it and observing its proportions. Leni would work on herself with her new dildos, trying to take as much as possible, but she was a small, tight girl, and it was difficult to do much. She, with much pain and difficulty, could barely get the head of it into her anus, as it felt like she was being torn in half. She knew it was not a matter of if, but when he would try to take her ass, she wanted to be as ready as she could.

Leni noticed he seemed to take great delight in making the girls suffer with his cock. She might be reading too much into it, but that's the impression she got. She also read stories on the internet about his offensive actions away from the studio. But ultimately, Leni's infatuation with his penis won out and she couldn't help herself. 

When she got the call from Julio, Leni was excited, but all he gave her was an address and instructions to come now. When she arrived at his place, he answered the door wearing only thin silk boxers that showed off his enormous bulge. Even flaccid, his penis was a sight to behold, and she trembled with excitement. He took her hand and led her through the apartment and straight into the bedroom. When they got inside, he told her to take off her shirt and bra. Leni felt a little shy about exposing herself to a man she hardly knew, but did as instructed. 

Julio grabbed her and turned her around as he pressed up against her from behind. As he fondled and squeezed her breasts, she felt his massive cock rubbing against her ass, and a wave of terror swept through her. She prayed he didn't want that. She wasn't ready, may never be ready for such an intrusion. Boyfriends had brought up anal in the past and she flatly refused. As a result, her tight little bottom remained pristine and never penetrated, and the thought of Julio's huge thing being her first terrified her.

His voice startled Leni back to reality as he asked her if she was going to be his good little slut. She just moaned "yes". He used a more commanding tone as he told her he wants to hear her say it. "Yes, I'll be your good little slut." She spoke before she could even think.

"And my good little slut will do whatever she's told, right?" He said as he clenched her breasts. 

"Yes," she murmured in reply. 

"I want to hear the words," he practically snarled, causing her to flinch.

"I'll be your good little slut and do whatever I'm told," she replied in a monotone voice.

"Good," he whispered as he moved a hand up to caress her face. "We're gonna put that to the test right now." He grabbed her hand and took her over to the dresser, and told her to kneel. Julio came around and stood in front of her. He had removed his boxers and was nude. His glorious penis was about half erect and made her mouth water in anticipation. "My balls need a good sucking," he told her. But as she reached up to move his cock out of the way, he stopped her. She was confused and unsure of what was going on. "I want you to work on them from behind," he said, turning around to face the dresser. 

He spread his legs apart and bent over the dresser. "There you go, now you can get in there," he said. Leni felt surprised and hesitated, unsure of how to proceed. "Come on now, slut, get to it." He said with a bit of irritation in his voice. Leni reluctantly leaned forward, but in order to reach his balls, she had to press her face into his ass crack. Despite her displeasure, she followed instructions and began licking and sucking his balls. As she pressed her nose between his ass cheeks and her mouth filled with scrotum, she struggled to figure out how to breathe. She tried to just concentrate on the task at hand and not think about the circumstances and, from his moans of pleasure, she knew she was doing a good job.

After a while, Leni wasn't sure how much time had passed. Julio told her she could stop and that he wanted something else now. Leni could hardly believe what she heard when he announced she needed to lick his 'booty hole' as he put it. The thought of doing something like that had never crossed her mind, and certainly none of her boyfriends had requested that of her. A commanding voice asked her what does a good little slut do? "Whatever she's told," Leni said in a hushed voice.

Julio had reached back with both hands and spread his cheeks apart, giving her a view of his nasty asshole. Bile rose in her throat and it was all she could do to keep from throwing up. She cursed herself for her stupid infatuation and wondered how she could get out of doing the vile deed. Julio's thundering voice brought her back from her thoughts. "Get to it slut, I ain't got all day." Leni wasn't even sure exactly how to do it, but she leaned forward and pressed her lips to his anus.

"Come on slut, do it nice now," he said. She couldn't really think of anything else, so she just French kissed it like she was kissing a boyfriend. "There ya go slut, eat that ass," she heard him say. The feelings of humiliation and degradation flooded her mind like nothing she had ever felt before. He told her to push her tongue in as far as she could and Leni could barely keep the rising bile down as she did. Unfortunately for her, his anus wasn't nearly as tight as hers, and she could get most of her tongue into it. 

The taste of it was beyond horrendous and she tried to think about anything else,as she worked. Didn't he know who she was? Her mom was a hugely famous supermodel and her dad was extremely wealthy. Who did he think he was doing this to her? She could feel her eyes tearing up and she tried to think of something else. His moans of pleasure were now very loud and she could tell he was also jerking his cock as she worked on his ass.

Leni did not know how much time had passed when he announced she could stop. She pulled back quickly and rubbed her mouth on her arm in a vain attempt to get rid of the vile taste. He turned around and that beautiful cock was at full attention and she felt hands on her head pulling her towards it. She barely got her mouth open in time as it pushed its way past her lips and all the way to the back of her throat. 

Leni could feel the impossibly huge thing try to find its way past her gag reflex and down into her throat. She was choking and tried to get a breath and began hitting his thighs to get him to stop and let her breath. As he attempted to fuck her mouth, Leni could catch a breath of air as he withdrew, before he again tried to stuff his cock down her throat. She tried to relax as much as she could and just concentrated on taking breaths when she was able as the onslaught continued.  

He kept a firm grip on her head as he mercilessly fucked her mouth, ignoring her obvious pain and discomfort. Leni was just on autopilot, allowing him to dictate the pace. Despite her discomfort, she felt a twinge of excitement at finally having her favorite penis in her mouth. Her mind had wondered and without her realizing it, the pressure of the hand on her head relaxed and she could now suck at her own pace. 

As Leni kept running her lips up and down the shaft, she made an effort to fit as much as she could into her mouth. Every now and then, her chin would graze against his scrotum. His moans of pleasure increased, and she knew he was close to cumming and she tasted some precum. Even though she was prepared, she was caught by surprise when he finally ejaculated, and the first powerful stream hit her. A torrent of warm, thick semen shot into her mouth like a geyser and she tried her best to keep up. She thought about those gigantic balls and how much sperm they must make as she continued to swallow as fast as she could.

Leni released the monster from her lips and glanced up at Julio, unsurprised by his phone recording the entire incident. He told her to make sure it was clean, and she licked up and down the shaft, doing a thorough job. Julio then helped her to her feet and as they were walking, he commented he wasn't surprised that she was a black cock lover, as her mom Heidi obviously was. 

"If he only knew," Leni thought as the memory of her mom's screams during their lovemaking flooded back. She hadn't thought about that in a while, but now visions of her mom on her hands and knees getting pounded by Seal's enormous cock. She hadn't really thought about her taking him in her ass, but now she couldn't help but wonder if she was also taking him anally too. Knowing her, she probably was, and now visions of Seal thrusting himself deep into her mom's ass over and over flooded her mind. "It's no wonder she was so loud," she thought.

Julio was fondling her ass as she was thinking about her mom, and fear again crept into her mind. Leni had a premonition that Julio would soon try to engage in intimate acts with her, both vaginally and possibly anally. She shuddered at the thought and knew she needed more practice with her big dildos to even have a chance.