The Black Lotus Hotel - Ch. 01

Story Info
Alexandra Daddario and Sydney Sweeney visit Jamaica.
2.1k words
4.11
4.9k
12
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction based on the White Lotus Hotel from the HBO series. All characters contained herein are used for their likeness but are in no way reflections of actual actions of the real life people they are based on. All characters are 18+ and all situations are consensual.

Story background: Black Lotus is a hotel in Jamaica where tourists from around the world visit for the beautiful vistas, climate, beaches, and black cocks. We hope you enjoy your stay here at The Black Lotus.

Chapter 1:

The plane landed on time in Montego Bay, Jamaica on time. Alexandra and Sydney had caught a red-eye flight in order to give them an extra day at the resort.

"No one matter how many times I fly, I am relieved to find my suitcase still there," Alexandra said as she retrieved her bag from the baggage carousel. It was muddy aqua, and hard to miss. She sighed contentedly.

"I know what you mean," replied Sydney, grabbing hers. "That shit would ruin my vacation."

Alexandra laughed. "Well, maybe not this one," she said with a wink and a nudge.

"Nothing could ruin this one," said Sydney with a smirk.

The pair made their way to the bus and taxi pick-up area outside the airport. It was 10:13 a.m. and the airport was a hive of activity. The heat was the first thing they noticed, and which a quick glance at their phones showed a balmy ninety-seven degrees Fahrenheit.

Dozens of taxis and buses lined the street. JCAL and Juta taxis, as well as various destination buses, were marshalling up outside for eager tourists. Most of these were white or grey with a stripe or patch of color. They were distinctly different than the one they were waiting for.

Sydney saw the bus first. It was a small bus, black on black in color. Other than white lettering on the side, it was dark as the night. It shimmered in the sunlight with its glossy finish, and stood out markedly in dark contrast to the fleet of other vehicles.

*The Black Lotus *

"That's us!" screeched Sydney, interrupting Alexandra from looking down at her phone and perusing social media. "Come on!"

Sydney grabbed her arm with her free and the two of them went running towards the bus, full of wonder and excitement of what was to come.

The bus driver, a portly short black man with a cheerful face, greeted them as they clambered up. They muscled their suitcases into the packed cargo hold. They were shocked to the bus entirely devoid of people.

Alexandra and Sydney settled on a spot in the back row. After some time of waiting for any additional passengers, the distinctive sound of hydraulics closing the bus door was heard, and they were on their way.

The route to the hotel was extraordinary. Traveling along the Jamaica coast, they passed by beautiful beaches, four-star resorts, and the Blue Mountains. The girls excitedly pointed at every novel sight they saw, relishing in their circumstances and elation.

Alexandra laid her head on Sydney's shoulder. She sighed in contentment. "It will be so nice to visit one of these hotels again without my fucking absolute loser of a ex-husband. You have no idea."

"I remember that creeper flirting with us when you two were on your honeymoon. Remember that?" Sydney replied.

Alexandra let out a sigh of disgust. "Yes! I was like, 'What the fuck!' I just couldn't believe it. God, he was so gross."

Sydney reached around and massaged her shoulder softly. "Well he's gone now, and we're about to have the best vacation of our lives to forget him." She gave Alexandra a pixy smile.

"I hope you know how much your friendship means to me, Sydney. After the divorce, you were there for me. I hope I can repay that someday," Alexandra said passionately.

Sydney giggled. "Bitch, it's nothing, and yes, you tell me everyday!"

"I just need you to know." She sounded dead serious.

Alexandra's steely blue eyes were piercing. Sydney couldn't stop staring. They were drawing her in, and she was powerless to resist. Almost involuntarily, she felt herself moving forward, driven by desire and unacknowledged lust. Their lips met and then locked in a passionate kiss. Sydney was pleasantly surprised to feel Alexandra meet her energy and soon felt her tongue enter her mouth, their tongues dancing.

Sydney felt a finger softly circling around her panties. Delicately, deliberately, slowly. She moaned softly, fully cognizant of the driver up front. They reasonably obscured by the seats in front of them, but sound could carry.

Alexandra slipped the finger in. Slowly at first but gradually quickening the pace. "You're already so wet," she whispered. "I bet you've had black cock on your mind since we got on the plane." Her finger quickened relentlessly.

Sydney threw her head in the headrest. She closed her eyes as she took it. Her hands gripped the seat vigorously as she sat on the edge of orgasm.

"Should we get two tonight or share one?" continued Alexandra.

"Tw-tw-two," gasped Sydney. She was about to cum. Her breathing was labored and heavy.

"Two? Greedy little bitch, aren't we. Two it is."

Sydney came and her body began to convulse as if being exorcised. Alexandra responded by kissing and biting her neck as she finished, not letting up with her finger as she did so.

The bus driver looked up in his passenger-view mirror and smiled to himself. It was common to see white women on their way to The Black Lotus to be hormonal and in an aroused state. This usually led to occurrences like this happening. He chuckled and kept driving.

---

The hotel was as beautiful as advertised. It was clear that no expense was spared in creating the estate, from the architecture to the landscape and staff.

The driver dropped them off at the front gate to the hotel. They grabbed their luggage from the cargo hold and disembarked, thanking the kind bus driver on their way out.

The hotel lobby was just as ornate and exquisite as the exterior of the building. Expensive lounge couches and coffee tables lay neatly around the expansive lobby. The floor was dark blue polished marble, and expensive chandeliers hung from the high ceiling.

"Good morning! Will you two be checking in?" the beautiful black woman asked. Her name tag read 'Megan' and she seemed exceptionally fit. She was presumably the concierge.

"Yes, we have a reservation. Daddario and Sweeney," replied Alexandra. They put their purses on the counter, retrieved their IDs, and handed them to the concierge.

Megan typed and looked at a couple of monitors behind the desk. "Yes...I have you in...the Palm Suite," she said as she looked at them, smiling. She waved over a female bellhop nearby. "Zoe! Please come and escort our guests to the Pineapple Suite, will you, dear?"

"Yes, Ms. Stallion," said Zoe as she walked briskly to them. She was a slender black woman with high cheek bones, a pretty face. and short cropped hair.

Zoe smiled at both of the girls before grabbing their bags and loading them onto a car. "Please, follow me."

---

Once outside the room, Zoe parked the cart, and produced a key card for each of them from her pockets.

"I will let you have the honor," Zoe said with a smile.

Alexandra and Sydney giggled with glee as Alexandra inserted the card. The lock clicked and she opened the door excitedly. Zoe grabbed the bags off the cart and followed the two of them inside.

The bellhop gently dropped their bags in the middle of room. "Is their anything else I can get you two to make your stay more pleasant?"

They looked pensive for a second before Alexandra spoke up, wide-eyed and enthusiastically. "Uh, yes, actually! Come, have a seat with us!" She gestured towards the couple couches arranged around an expensive looking rug.

The pair of girls took one of the couches, while Zoe took the loveseat.

"So...we have some questions. Like, on how everything works here," said Alexandra.

Zoe smiled and looked down before looking up and meeting her gaze. "Yes. Yes of course. People always do."

"Is everything included?" said Alexandra.

"Yes, it is all-inclusive," replied Zoe.

"But like how..." continued Alexandra, confused.

"What my friend means to ask, I think, is are the men included," interjected Sydney.

Zoe laughed. "My apologies...most are not so direct. Yes, they are included. How much was this room for the week?"

Sydney and Alexandra looked at one another. "Umm, twenty thousand dollars?" said Alexandra.

Zoe smiled at both of them. "Well, there's your answer. But let me explain further with how this all works. Sex tourism is a large part of our industry here. *We* know why you white women come here. You all have your reasons and personal fantasies, but it boils down to that you want big black cock. You *need *big black cock." She paused and looked Alexandra for several seconds before looking at Sydney.

"And you want the best," Zoe continued. "That's why you're willing to pay so much to be here. Now, that being said, not all the men here work for us. Rich black men travel here from around the world because attractive women such as yourselves come here looking for good dick. And, because our men do not wear hotel uniforms, you won't know which is which until you talk to them."

Zoe clasped her hands together. "This encourages mingling between the guests and hotel staff. Is all of this making sense?"

The pair of guests looked at one another again. Sydney spoke this time. "Yes, uh, I think so? What I'm hearing is: everything is on the menu?"

Zoe leaned back and laughed. "Yes, it is all on the menu."

Alexandra leaned forward, locking Zoe in eye contact. "What about you? Are you on the menu?"

Sydney blushed at this and looked at Zoe.

If Zoe blushed, they couldn't tell. "Yes, well, that depends on one's appetite and personal preferences."

"And what if a guest is particularly famished," Alexandra quickly retorted.

Zoe looked down and smiled. She stood up, straightened her blouse, and walked straight to Alexandra without a word. She pushed her chest gently, moving her back against the couch. Then she climbed up and straddled her, nestling herself on her lap. They locked lips, hungrily kissing. Zoe's hands wandered down to her chest, where she began aggressively pawing Alexandra's substantial breasts.

"You white girls are all the same," cooed Zoey between kisses. "Can't resist me. Can't resist us."

Her hands began to work quickly to unbutton the large breasted brunette beneath her. "Don't think I didn't notice these. Oh? No bra? Convenient."

After the last button was unfastened, she gently pulled the blouse apart so not as to damage it. The brunette's large milk-white breasts spilled out gorgeously.

Zoe savored the sight, slowly running her hands over them, kneading them gently, and softly tugging on her erect nipples. The brunette began to moan softly at the lavish attention to her breasts. She closed her eyes as the black woman worshipped her tits. Sydney watched from her end of the couch in rapt attention. Unable to move and unable to look away.

"How much do you think I can get in my mouth," Zoe asked in depraved tone. Grabbing a breast firmly in each hand, she inhaled the right breast first, eagerly sucking and stuffing her mouth. Alexandra opened her eyes to discover Zoe was staring straight into her eyes, the only thing in them wanton lust.

The ebony woman alternated between each breast while she sucked one and viciously pinched and pulled the nipple of the other. At one point she reached a hand down between her legs and found the brunette's panties drenched. She knew the effect she had on white women.

She began to kiss her way down her breasts to her stomach. It was soft but firm against her lips. Smelled of expensive lotion and perfume she expected of such privileged, wealthy guests.

Alexandra's chest began to rise and fall heavily as Zoe's mouth made her way to her pussy. She felt a tongue playfully glide across her panties as it stopped on her clit. The brunette gripped the couch firmly, worried she was about to prematurely cum. The anticipation was almost as stimulating as the tongue itself.

Then, suddenly, Zoe stopped. She stood up, straightened her bellhop blouse, and walked towards the door before turning back to them. She looked at Sydney first. "Sydney, right?" said Zoe.

"Ye-yes?" Sydney replied in a hushed tone.

"Finish your friend off for me. She's *so *close."

Zoe opened the door and began to walk through before turning around again to address the girls. "Dinner is at 6:30, girls. Wear something cute. I will handpick personally the two men that will be accompanying you. And welcome to Jamaica."

Zoe walked through the door and closed it behind her.