Leonard & Anne Ch. 01: Roadside Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell he was getting close, so it was a good thing that Anne was calming from her own earth-shaking orgasm enough, when I said, "Baby, our friend over there is about to lose it, he's going to cum." I knew she wouldn't want to miss the money shot. We stopped our own frantic movements so that we could enjoy the show that he was giving us.

"It's so sexy watching him get himself off, and knowing we're the cause of it." Anne whispered.

I had to agree, it was pretty hot. After a couple of minutes, we heard a barely audible, "Ohhh fuck," followed by a groan of pleasure as our roadside masturbator pounded his way to a massive orgasm. Spurt after spurt of creamy hot cum shot a good three to four feet from the large head of his thick cock plastering the side of the roadway with sticky, white cum. He blasted semen for what seemed like forever until his hips stopped rocking and the last of his seed dribbled from his spent penis. Head bowed, he leaned heavily on his truck, unable to hold himself up.

My dick was still buried to the hilt, Anne's fluids ran freely from her slippery twat, lathering up my tight scrotum. My own sperm was building and boiling just below the surface and I knew that it wouldn't be long before I joined the two of them in orgasm.

Anne looked me in the eye, and whispered, "I want to taste it, I want you to shoot off in my mouth."

Now who am I to refuse a request like that? I backed my cock out slowly, making sure she could feel every inch of my withdrawal. Her pussy released my shaft with an audible plopping sound and we both groaned from the lost contact. She sank down on her haunches, using the car for support. Her hand lovingly cupped my sac, which was tight and heavy with a load that was begging to be released.

She massaged my balls, "Mmmm... is that all for me, baby?" she purred. Not waiting for a response, she licked her lips, opened her mouth and in one forward motion swallowed the whole of my raging cock. I could feel every inch as it disappeared. I could feel the large head hit the back of her throat and then sink deeper, her throat was like a tight velvet glove that pulsed and massaged my bulbous head. She held me there for what felt like an eternity, but was only seconds, her lips wrapped tightly around the base, her tongue snaking out to lick my scrotum.

I moaned and pushed against her as though trying to feed her more, even though there was nothing left to give – not even the tiniest fraction of an inch. I held my hand at the back of her head until she pushed back, indicating that she needed to breath. Just as slowly as my cock descended into her mouth, it ascended again as she drew out my pleasure until just the tip rested between her parted lips. She sucked on the head, drawing out precum which she gobbled down. Her tongue swirled round and round before she took me back down and started bobbing on my dick, giving me one of the best blowjobs of my life. Anne paid special attention to the throbbing vein that ran the underside of my cock using her tongue to pulse against it and then every few strokes, taking me back down her throat.

It only took a minute, - I was surprised I lasted that long – until I knew I was not going to be able to hold back my orgasm. Obviously, she knew it too, which was a good thing as I couldn't speak well enough at the moment to tell her. Anne pulled her mouth from my granite cock and used both of her hands to stroke me. As she pumped rapidly back and forth, she opened her mouth wide and tried to direct my stream of jism to her parted lips.

With a grunt and spasming hips, I came... my first spurt blasted her cheek, up onto her forehead and into her hair. My second burst of semen hit her chin and dribbled down onto her tits. The third, fourth and fifth finally hit on her tongue and she greedily swallowed it down. She then took me back in her warm, wet mouth and sucked out the last few drops.

I was so damn shaky, I had to turn around and lean my ass against the car. After a few moments to steady our breathing, Anne and I looked over to our roadside stranger. He had recovered enough that he no longer needed the aid of his truck to stay upright, his penis was limp now, but still looked to be of pretty good size – he might have been bigger than me after all, I thought. The man casually leaned over and brought his boxers and jeans up in one motion, after he was clothed, he gave us a smile, got in his truck and continued on down the road.

Slowly we got ourselves around to getting into the car, we didn't bother with clothing. I guess we figured, what the hell... we had been caught having sex twice today, what was the big deal if we were seen driving in the buff?

I turned to Anne and asked, "So, do we continue on to the lake, or... do we head home?"

She smile and lazily rubbed my spent cock... "Let's just go home baby, we'll make it to the lake another day."

* * *

Since that day, one of our favorite sexual activities has become outdoor sex and Anne has come to realize that she absolutely loves being watched. She told me later that night that being caught in the act made her cum harder than she ever had in her life. Remembering the rivers of pussy juice that had squirted and gushed from her steamy little cunt and splashed against my balls and coated both of our legs... I could believe it.

Another thing we talked about that night... she asked me if we could have an open marriage.

Anne and I love each other very much, we also have a very active, and varied sex life – which you will see in some of the stories to come. So, when she asked if we could have an open marriage... yes, I was a little shocked, but at the same time it was definitely something I was willing to consider.

What can I say, my wife drives me nuts, in a good way, though. I said yes...

12