Leopard Print Granny Panties

Story Info
I grabbed more soap and lathered up...
750 words
3.54
5.8k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leopard print granny panties. The woman working out on the weight machine in front of me was wearing those sheer leggings. You know, the kind where you can see every detail underneath. Reminds me of those x-ray specs they used to advertise on the back page of comic books.

It was a typical day at the gym, people were finishing up after the lunch rush. The place was pretty empty when I finished working out. I headed to the locker room, wrapped a towel around my waist and stepped over to the showers. It was an older facility with an open shower area, just angled dividers with L shaped frosted glass panels between the stalls, not much privacy.

I went to the last stall on the left. The only other person was a guy in the last stall on the right.

I started in on my shower, minding my own business. I happened to glance over at the opposite stall. The guy was in the corner, partly blocked by the panel. He had his back to me and it looked like he was doing something. I leaned over a little to get a better look and saw his arm moving.

I angled a little more. He was whacking himself off in the shower!

I found myself getting more than a little aroused. I got a lather going and started rubbing myself. I moved over a little more to see if I could get a better look, trying not to be obvious. Just then he turned and looked up. He saw me watching! I tried to turn away but he obviously spotted my rock hard cock before I could hide it.

With a big smile, he turned completely around and gave me the full view, soaped up dick, stroking away. There was no hiding mine now, I turned toward him, grabbed the soap and really started in on myself.

He started going faster. I matched him. A jacking contest!

Now I had played around when I was younger, you know, like in summer camp where one of the guys put a cookie on the table and everybody had to jack off onto it. Last one eats the cookie, never lost.

I started bearing down, not going to lose this one. Then while he was still jerking with his soapy hand, he put his other fist up by his mouth and started the hand motion with the tongue in the cheek thing, don't know what it's called, the universal symbol for blowjob.

Then it hit me. This wasn't a contest to see who would finish first! This was a contest to make the other guy come first!

I grabbed more soap and lathered up my ass, turned around and bent over and pulled my butt cheek to give him a show. He did the same but slipped his middle finger in his hole. It's on!

I start alternating between right and left hand. Next, he takes his soaped up hand, puts it up against the shower wall and starts fucking his fist.

I one up him by doing the same but add my left thumb in my ass. Took a few strokes to get synchronized, like rubbing your tummy. I'm having a threesome with myself! No way he can last!

While still fucking his fist, he rinses off his left hand and puts it up against the wall with his thumb out and starts sucking his thumb. He's giving himself the most exquisite thumb job I had ever seen. He's having a sixtynine with himself!

I'm trying to think of my next move, when I see him reach over and turn the shower handle to full cold!

I tried to think about baseball but then I remembered leopard print granny panties. That was it, I was already pretty close, that put me over the top. I let out big streams of goo shooting all over the shower wall. Then I backed up and rubbed my ass into the mess. I turned to show him the stuff dripping down the back of my legs.

That must have been it for him too, shooting big gobs of stuff all over the shower floor.

Maybe I had lost, but it sure didn't feel like it.

I turned back under my nozzle and started shampooing. When I turned around again, he was gone.

As I walked out I had to smile when I saw a guy slipping a little as he stepped into the other stall.