Les Hommes Ch. 11

Story Info
Franco’s Version.
3.5k words
2.61
1.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've been here a while and the sun is beginning to set. But we're not done.

"What about this guy Franco, the hero of the story? Were you allowed to talk to him about it?"

A big goofy smile forms on his face. He appreciated the question I guess. "Funny you mention that. I did talk with him. Not at the club on one of the regular weekends, that's not done. But later, when Claire began to have these side dates. Franco was a regular."

"I wonder why."

"I don't, not really. It makes perfect sense to me. And this one time, I think it was their third private date and he was taking her over night to the Ritz. Franco shows up at our house around 6 pm and somehow she's not home yet. I'd been expecting her at 4 so I was worried sick. What happened was she had been in a photo shoot in New York City and was rushing for the airport, leaves her phone in the cab. Then her flight got delayed for two hours, and there's no one around and there's no pay phone. I was going crazy wondering was she OK. But 15 minutes after Franco got here she lands and borrows a phone from a stewardess to call him. At last we knew she was safe. Then she calls me and asks me to entertain him for an hour till she can get home. I thought it was so cool. Just me and Franco...or is it Franco and me?"

"Not sure about that one. Anna would know."

"Two guys sitting together shooting the breeze. I get us both a drink and a snack and he's telling me about his sailboat and how he's going to take Claire out on it when we get some better weather, which I knew she would love. Then naturally we're talking about my wife. I get my courage up and ask him is it OK to ask about that first time? And he says, you mean time you came in your pants? And we laugh and I tell him yeah, that's the one. And he says, what do you want to know? Says, 'I told Claire she could share whatever she was comfortable with'. And I tell him how she did, she did share. About me going down on her and she gave me the whole story, at least the basics. He thought it was so cool that she told me while I was eating her pussy."

"It does add color to the story, yes."

"Thank you Bill! And Franco says what else do you want to know? And I say, there is one thing I was kind of afraid to ask her. And he laughs and says, oh yeah, what's that? And I tell him, it was the whisper, what did she whisper to him before he came over and asked me to do his lawn, just before he took her upstairs. Franco raised his eyebrows at that, nodded and gave this soft slow whistle. He can whistle really well. Can you whistle Bill?"

"A little I guess, not really."

"Me neither, but he can. He does that, whistles I mean, and then says, 'My brother you put your finger on the best part of the whole weekend'"

"Called you 'my brother'?"

"Yeah. Figure of speech. He knows we're not related. Would be weird."

"But how could it be the best part? I thought Franco fucked her like six times."

"No, Bill, he fucked her exactly six times, and that's what I said too, about the six times. Like wouldn't those be the best parts? So he laughs and tells me the whisper was the best part that lead to all the other best parts, to the best parts of her best parts. I think that was a joke, like her pussy or something. So I ask again, what was that whisper?"

"What'd he say?"

Roger goes stock still. His face goes blank as if he has entered a trance. I'm about to reach for his hand to see if he's OK when his eyes grow big and a big goofy smile breaks on his face. He surprises me by running into the house. I wait, confused. Two minutes later he comes out holding a little spiral notebook. He sits and pages through it, then says, "Wrote it down. Most I know from memory by now, but wrote it down right after they left for the night. Felt it was kind of important." He's grinning as he reads, his lips moving only a little. I watch silently.

He surprises me a second time by jumping up behind his chair.

"Ready Bill?"

"Sure thing, Roger." No sense wondering about this ready-thing anymore.

He stares at me blankly for a few moments, collects himself, is remembering, moistens his lips with his tongue, and then launches into a dramatic dialogue complete with elaborate hand gestures and facial expressions, with laughs, mimicry, hip thrusts, his voice, Franco's voice, Claire's voice, cries and murmurs and moans, and two men chatting back and forth. Lots of pretty stagecraft in general. He refers to the notebook only a few times, hardly at all. When he plays the character Roger he jumps to the right and looks back at Franco. When he plays Franco he jumps to the left and looks back to Roger.

I didn't know what I would get when I asked Roger if he had ever spoken to Franco about that first time. Roger didn't know what he would get when he asked Franco about the whisper. And Franco didn't know what he would get when he sat that day with Claire on the couch.

What I get now is the greatest one man dramatic performance I have ever witnessed.

He began:

R: What did she whisper to you?

F: Start before, nervous with her.

R: You nervous? Why would you?

F: I think, a model...experienced.

R: Ah, a girl with relaxed morals?

F: I sit with her, I'm blown away.

R: Yep! Men are. Girls too, but...

F: Beautiful, feminine, luscious...

R: Thank you, Franco. She sure...

F: But a girl with zero experience.

R: I wouldn't say zero, old sport.

F: Huh? Sport? Close to a zero?

R: Makes sense... Just one. Me.

F: Between zero and one? OK?

R: A decimal thingamabob, got it.

F: I asked her about the modeling.

R: She's quite good at it you know.

F: Designs lingerie too? Very nice.

R: Some sketches around. Give...

F: But she spoke...how to say it?

R: You tell me. Recall I wasn't...

F: More in a professional way...

R: Yes. So as a business woman.

F: Not a cold fish, not about that...

R: Oh, God no, she was probably...

F: She ready? Was a tad awkward.

R: Must have been so hard for you.

F: Not yet, little bit, she's so pretty.

R: You not knowing if Claire was...

F: Nope, you wouldn't call it hard.

R: Oh, so you meant your penis?

F: She seemed stunned by it all.

R: C'mon man, wouldn't you be?

F: OK, take our time the payoff...

R: Gotta keep focus on the goal.

F: ...be fantastic if I do this right.

R: mmhm! Could not agree more!

F: Kiss her a few times, see that?

R: I missed it, was a little bit busy.

F: She scooches in, thigh to thigh.

R: Here we go! Yes, here we go!!!

F: Feel a tit on the side of my arm.

R: Aren't they pretty? Soft and...

F: We kissed, get us loosened up.

R: Getting comfortable with the...

F: Slow but nervous, some guys...

R: They seem like a great bunch.

F: ...take girls up. I gotta move it.

R: Probably that's when I looked.

F: She blushes, sees girls leaving.

R: Think she's even prettier then?

F: Gotta get it right, not frighten...

R: God no! Hates being scared...

F: ...or offend, make her feel bad.

R: Very kind, I thank you for that.

F: Usually great with words but...

R: Try a class in public speaking?

F: ...at a total loss with your wife.

R: I thought she was warming...?

F: Suddenly a touch on my thigh.

R: Just kind of friendly like? Or...

F: She says, "You think it's time..."

R: Why're no clocks in that room?

F: "we go up?" Girl got there first.

R: Definitely likes to be punctual.

F: We kiss and that's when she...

Roger pauses, mops his brow and says, "Want to get this part right." He flips though the pages of the notebook rapidly and finds what he wants. He reads from a couple of pages, then smiles and proceeds.

R: Finally! Yes! Is it the whisper?

F: Yeah, leans close, whispers...

R: I know I saw this part. Drink?

F: ..."But when you take me..."

R: Take her? Take her where?

F: "...take me like I'm a virgin."

R: A virgin? I don't get it. She...

F: That's what she said, a virgin.

R: A whatchamacallit, role play?

F: I guess you could call it that.

R: Virgin. Interesting. I wonder...

F: My dick harder'n Superman's.

R: Never thought about his dick.

F: Now I can see how this goes.

R: Can girls really, you know,...

F: She's totally ready to go up.

R: ...get fucked like a virgin...

F: Already had your dick inside?

R: Yes, I thought a virgin was ...

F: Virgin on your wedding night?

R: Yessir! We were both virgins.

F: How'd you fuck her first time?

R: Umm...You know. The usual.

F: Which is what? What's usual?

R: Kiss, pull at her bridal nightie.

F: Oh, sounds very, very smooth.

R: Merci. Got on and we fucked.

F: Nice going Rog. Maybe water?

R: Thank you so much, Franco!

R: There another way? How...?

F: A virgin, giving what no one...

R: ever had? Her special place?

F: I know how, had my share of...

R: Lucky stiff! Ha, ha stiff is like...

F: ...virgins. So glad that I waited.

R: Took your time. Makes sense.

F: Lucky I didn't try to jump start.

R: Like an ignition switch..vroom?

F: Once I knew? My virgin lover?

R: So knowledge really is power?

F: It's going to be one great ride.

R: ... a virgin again!...oh? a ride?

Roger pauses and drains his water glass. Our eyes meet. He nods and goes on.

F: In the bedroom gave her time.

R: Once again, quite thoughtful.

F: Used the ladies, her hair, face.

R: Not she needed it. I know her.

F: The balcony, kiss her so softly.

R: I love that view from up there.

F: Relaxed, touching, back inside.

R: You're finally down to business.

F: On the couch, a real deep kiss.

R: Hot! Tongue? Need more ice?

F: Making out, her mouth so sexy.

R: Thank you. You want another?

F: Kiss her face, shoulders, her...

R: Interesting. Why the shoulders?

F: ...throat, her tits over the dress.

R: Yes! You could'a started there.

F: Took it nice and slow, zipper...

R: So not all at once? My way...

F: ...a button, dress to her hips.

R: The yellow one, bought it just...

F: The bra off, her pretty tits out.

R: Thank you! Much appreciated.

F: Tiny rose nipples get so hard.

R: Thank you very much, Franco.

F: I suck on those lovely breasts.

R: I saw the purple hicky. Wowza.

F: Slide the dress down her legs.

R: Not over her head? Interesting.

F: Claire chirping like a baby bird.

R: A mocking bird? We get those...

"Wait! Wait!" I said. Roger had begun going faster and faster. Now he looked like he was having a stroke.

He comes out of his performance trance. "What?"

"Take your time. Slow down! Sit for a minute, rest."

I ran into his kitchen and found a big bottle of water in the fridge, then ran back to give it to him. He downed about a third of it in the first gulp. We waited a minute and he sipped more slowly. Roger was toweling off his head, his face, breathing hard but gradually looking a little better.

"Are you following this Bill?"

"I believe I am."

"I hope I'm not boring you."

"Oh, no. Quite interesting. Is there more?"

"A lot more." He flips through his notes briefly.

"You better now? Take your time."

"Thank you Bill, I feel fine," he said. "Are you ready now? I am."

"Ready, just take it easy, there's no rush. Finish your story."

Roger took another gulp of the water and stood back up. "Where was I? Oh, yeah she was chirping like a little baby bird. He finally had Claire's dress off and was admiring her breasts."

F: Touch the panties over her slit.

R: Yes! Know she would like that.

F: Lovely, sweet little cunt-bump.

R: Thank you, Franco. Cake? I...

F: Her little hand cupped my balls.

R: Mmm yeah, that is super sexy.

F: I slide those tiny panties down.

R: Nice long legs Claire has, 'eh?

F: So special right between them.

R: Yellow panties like the dress...

F: Nude, kneels to do my zipper.

R: Sees your dick? That's when...

F: In bed, get her wriggling, juicy.

R: Kisses it? I bet that's when...

F: Kissing, touching every part,...

R: Still no? Even once she saw...

F: Legs, belly, tits, ass, throat,...

R: But after that you must have...

F: ...face, her skin is so, so soft...

R: Has some special cream for...

F: Inner thigh, below her pussy.

R: Took you a while to get there.

F: Her sweet pussy, her earlobes.

R: Her earlobes? Why would...?

F: Her skin there is just like silk.

R: Never thought of her earlobes.

F: Turn her over, a pat on the ass.

R: I hope not too very hard, she...

F: Soft along her thighs and back.

R: But she doesn't go for tickling.

F: Her ass is perfect, like a peach.

R: Thank you, Franco. More dip?

F: I flip her over, girls like that flip.

R: Yes, but I've often wondered...

F: Thunder from within her body.

R: You sure she wasn't chirping?

F: Thunder. A deep, deep thunder.

R: Now that has got to be when...

F: My focus on her tits and throat.

R: But why make her wait longer?

F: Kissing and sucking everywhere.

R: That has really gotta be when...

F: Fingers playing on her wet cunt.

R: You couldn't tell she was ready?

F: Her tugging on my dick nonstop.

R: Please! It had to be then? Right?

F: I knelt between her legs, got...

R: If I could'a seen her face then!

F: ...those knees up nice and high.

R: Strange to focus on her knees!

F: Dragged the purple cockhead...

R: Actually purple? Do you think...

F: ...along lips of that sexy groove.

R: ...Superman's might be purple?

F: Her pussy slow wetting my dick.

R: Way more complicated than I...

F: Glide the cock along swollen lips.

R: Technically she isn't fucked yet...

F: Claire screams out to me, 'Now!'

R: You certainly did not rush things.

F: Roger, that's when I, when we,...

R: Tell me! Please tell me that you...

F: ...when I fucked your pretty wife.

R: Finally! And like she was virgin?

F: Little at a time, rocking in and...

R: I wonder what she was thinking.

F: ... out, gentle, about half way...

R: Does half take a girl's virginity?

F: Her pussy running like a river...

R: Repeating yourself now. She...

F: ...after the first thaw in spring.

R: A very fine analogy, I'll have...

F: So slowly, rocking it in and out.

R: So about three fourths by then?

F: Slowly, respect the virgin pussy.

R: Wish I'd known all this when...

F: I'm not sure it would'a made...

R: Thank you, Franco. Ice coffee?

F: ...all that much of a difference.

R: Thank you my friend! Or a tea?

F: Suck a nipple, and she cums...

R: Ooh God! Her first ever with...

F: ...moaning and begging for...

R: ...you. Did you say 'begging'?

F: Kiss her eyelids, all girls like it.

R: Not sure you should generalize.

F: Twists, groaning and thrashing.

R: Yes, Claire is very, very flexible.

F: Tilts her saddle, easier to fuck.

R: Her saddle? I see. Thoughtful.

F: Panting like a bitch on a hot...

R: Please Franco, she's my wife!

F: ...day in July, gonna cum again.

R: Had her so super hot for dick.

F: Fucking faster, deeper, harder.

R: How deep? Can you estimate?

F: Special, only pure virgin once.

R: Once, or maybe twice if I ...?

F: Go to her earlobe, suck, swirl.

R: Again the earlobe. Interesting!

F: She offers a long pretty throat.

R: Like a vampire movie I saw...

F: Her long soft sexy white throat.

R: ...and that girl was a virgin too.

F: Kiss there and she cums hard.

R: Her second trip to gay Paree!

F: Tight pussy like to snap my...

R: Never saw her have two. Ice?

F: ...dick right off, girl can fuck!

R: Yeah, sometimes my tongue...

F: So juicy! Slick cunt gripping,...

R: Does these funny exercises...

F: ...throbbing on dick. Thanks.

R: Way beyond chirping by then.

F: Fucking, balls slap at her ass.

It was at this point that Roger incorporated the hip thrusts into the dialogue he enacted, attempting to make it clear how fast and hard Franco's thrusts were. Did a pretty fine job of it too, better at least than when Randy (asshole) pretended for his friends to be fucking Anna.

R: More to this than I ever thought.

F: Drive hard into pussy five, six,...

R: Oh, God. I can see it happening.

F: ...seven, times and I bottom out.

R: My God, you're so deep inside!

F: Dickhead at a soaking hard stop.

R: Found a spot where no one ever?

F: Claire is screaming, "'Franco...'

R: Yes, I'm sure she wanted to ...

F: '...it's yours, virgin pussy, take it.'

R: ...show her appreciation for...

F: My balls go off like a car bomb...

R: Another very colorful analogy!

F: ...exploding, three, four, five...

R: Oh, I'm seeing it! So cool if...

F: ...six, ten blasts of cum in her.

R: My precious Claire, so fucked!

F: She aftershocks, cums again.

R: Third! Wow! Read in this book...

F: Fill her sweet pussy to the brim.

R: Oh, God. There's so much cum.

F: The best ever, she emptied me.

R: Thank you, so so much Franco.

F: Stroke on her belly, she's done...

R: I tell you how I am proud of her?

F: ...so well. Build that confidence.

R: Smart, smart man! I just knew...

Roger pauses to look at me, wipes his face and neck, goes out of character. He asks, "You see my point, right? Franco was so smart to make love to her the way he did."

"Yes, I see the point. Is there more?"

"Just a little."

"Go on then."

F: Dozing, a tit cupped in my hand.

R: But didn't Claire tell me that...?

F: Wakes me up, hand on my dick.

R: Just a quick catnap I suppose.

F: Was the best wakeup call ever.

R: Thank you, Franco! Scotch OK?

F: Asks, "Can we? Again? Please?"

R: Referring to sexual intercourse?

F: And I'm ready, rock hard ready.

R: mmm, Superman's dick again?

F: Roll her on her back, mount her.

R: Again barkeep! Leave the bottle.

F: Head of my dick in I remember...

R: Isn't it always the way? The cat...

F: Cat? What are you talking about?

R: ...or an electric bill or something?

F: No, I remember to check the time.

R: Don't tell me! No clocks there too!

F: Don't want you barging in, Roger.

R: Aaah! Woulda been inappropriate.

F: Hold you back with some chore.

R: Yes, Phil gave me laundry and...

F: So I can fuck her a second time.

R: Once again like she was a virgin?

F: A super hard fuck, in balls deep...

R: Why it looked puffy when I saw...

F: ... the creamy puddle I left in her.

R: Must have been very pleasurable.

F: Roger, a virgin can be so grateful.

R: So my wife was still a virgin then?

F: She rolls to kiss, says, "Thank..."

R: She's a very polite girl. Another?

F: "...you Franco, so much for this."

R: We both would like to thank you.

F: We cuddle and touch and laugh.

R: Got to have the time to cool off.

F: That's when we let you come in.

R: A thing which I will never forget.

F: Yes, it was a hoot. Nothing else.

R: Claire will be back soon. Sure?

F: Her cherry was gone, now it's...

R: So it really was gone this time?

F: ...time for a great honeymoon.

R: Went to Disney for ours, the...

F: Mostly stayed in for ours. You..

R: ...cool rides. Space Mountain?

F: ... know how newlyweds get.

R: That I do, my friend! That I do.

F: We had some great rides too.