Les Hommes Ch. 10

Story Info
Claire and Franco.
2.7k words
2.74
2.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger nods sympathetically. "So, Franco and Claire, their scorecard that first weekend, I didn't know it for sure myself, I mean I had an idea but not for sure. I didn't find out till Claire and I, or Claire and me, Claire and both of us, went to bed that Sunday night."

"You mean that first night you got back?"

"Yes, I could see she was exhausted so I was trying extra hard to be gentle and considerate. I figured the last thing she would want was me pestering her for details. I was massaging her back gently, the way she likes. Claire sleeps on her tummy a lot of the time, and it seemed like she was dropping off. Suddenly she turns over to me. She's awake and has this big lovely smile. She giggles and pokes me in the ribs. Was nice! She kisses me and thanks me for doing Franco's lawn, tells me how much that meant to her. Wow! How much it meant to him too. Wow! My wife thanking me! And how she was proud of me. Double-wow! And that she hoped the lawn came out nice and that I was happy with it. Triple-wow-plus! So I'm feeling really great and I start telling her about Franco's house and his lawn. I was just at the part about getting the old mower oiled up when she interrupts me with a really sexy kiss. She spreads her legs and asks would I like to go down on her. WOW! Surprised the heck out of me."

The words "go down on her," with the her being Claire, jerk me out of the images of Anna and the asshole Farrell. Those images were now permanently burned into me, but if he wants to talk about eating Claire's pussy then I owed it to him to listen carefully.

"Which, dude, sign me up in a heartbeat! You should see her down there! And not just see but inhale her essence and taste her, lick her."

"God I..."

"I mean not really see-see, or taste-taste or lick-lick, not you personally, haha! You're too good a man for that. But she said those words and I'm rock hard in a second. She knows me well, knew her man was ready, willing and able. So I slide down kissing her sweet boobies and her belly and getting between her legs. Before my first lick she was like did I want to hear some of it? And I was like Oh-my-God YES. That's when she tells me pretty much the whole thing, pretty much everything I'd been dying to ask her about her weekend with Franco. To get to lick and finger her pussy, get to inhale the scent of that lovely cunt while she tells it? That really made it special."

"Go on." By this point I'm trying to hide my bafflement, my anger, the tears from my toes and the swelling of my dick, but he was too into storytelling to have seen that. I think.

"I like to take it pretty slow or slowly maybe it is when I go down on Claire, works best for her, for us both. I'm just kissing and licking her thighs and rubbing her legs and belly when she starts. About getting into the room that first afternoon with Franco, how he took his time but then stripped her so they could cuddle and make out. Then the good part. How he fucked her twice while I was out mowing the lawn, the second one finished just three minutes before they let me get in the room. Imagine that!"

"Believe me, I am imagining it."

"Thank you my friend. Now I was licking closer to her pussy and scent was clean and fresh and lovely. Just perfect. I could feel her getting into it, pulling on my hair to get me in closer and kind of bucking pussy and vagina into my mouth, gets my tongue in deeper, helps open her personals to expose her, haha, little man in a boat, ever heard that one? I think it makes more sense if it's a girl in a boat. But whatever, my Claire loves being cunnilingussed almost as much as I love cunnilingussing her, so it works out for us both."

"Roger, it's called eating..."

"What? You're hungry again? I can fire up the grill if..."

"No, that's not it, just go on with the story please." Why do I even try?

Roger stares up into the night sky, remembering. "That second fuck, just three minutes earlier! Incroyable! And I told her, was why they had me helping with laundry when I got back from Franco's house, give the two of them the time they needed. Three minutes! Why there was all that fresh cum when he told her to lift her knees."

"The honey?"

"Like Takakkaw Falls out in Glacier National, ever been there? It's really quite beautiful!"

"God, yes! The waterfall..."

"We took I-94 over to route 2, some pretty country there and when you get to Shelby..."

"Roger, focus! Please focus! Claire. The fucking. God!"

"Gotcha!"

I can almost see it dripping from her. I gulp and say, "Two down on day one." I'll do the counting this time.

"Two right then. That night in bed, after I left, he fucked her again before sleep. Got her on all 4's and fucked her from behind if memory serves. Claire got to see it all cause he pointed her right at this big mirror, which was very cool for her cause she had never got to see herself having sex before, never saw how her tits wobble cause, face it, a girls tits are going to wobble when she gets fucked like that even if they're not huge, even if they're nice and firm and perky like my wife's boobies are. She could see her man's chest behind her, see his strong arms and how his hands gripped her hips, saw the round of her ass up high for him, how it made her pussy a nice wet open target, saw her man's hips firing. I guess he was fucking her pretty hard. And the mirror! I think Franco was teaching her already not to be so shy about sex. Cool!"

Oh my God, Claire's bouncing tits. Oh God, my wife's beautiful tits! When my Anna would ride me, me on my back, my dick straight up in her love channel, kind of our favorite position actually, I loved watching Anna's breasts. They're a little bigger than Claire's so picture less wobble, more frisky bounce till I can't stand it any longer and reach with my mouth to pluck a nipple from the sky. That's when I cum.

"Three," I tell Roger. God! I needed to know if Claire came from the three fucks, but didn't dare interrupt him.

"Now I'm licking her clit and fingering her very lightly, the way she likes, and she tells me about Saturday. Told you he headed out for golf, so he got her into the shower early. Hey! Just like that guy F...oh never mind. They took their time and washed each other all over and then he presses on her shoulders. She got right down on her knees, under the hot spray, nervous because she had never sucked a cock before and felt like she was going to screw it up. She did her best but...That's probably why he didn't finish in her mouth, which is what I would have guessed after fucking her three times the day before. Instead he lifts her up, turns her to the wall and bends her forward, her arms braced against the tiles. She told me he reached in to steady her with a big hand around each tit, which is a pretty sexy move, and he fucked her under the hot spray."

"Four." My boner growing now, gotta be careful.

"Claire's thighs were trembling from the way I was eating her pussy. Not to pat myself on the back, monsieur, but as you know I'm pretty good at cunnilingus, at least with Claire, never did it with any other girl. So her body is shaking by the time she tells me about that afternoon when he got back. Told me he was like super excited because he'd just won $100 from one of the other guys. She was panting and moaning, but laughing too, asking me, how would that make a guy horny? And I was playing these gentle circles around her clit and told her, no honey it was you, how perfect you were for him...or is it perfect for him you were?..."

"Whichever, keep going."

"And she tells me he got her naked fast and then let her ride him for like 30 minutes, while he played with her tits. Claire is panting from my tongue while she tells me she came so hard she thought she was going to pass out, which would have been sad for both of them. But Franco kept fucking and gradually she was able to help out again. Boom like that she cums a second time while he's shooting his manly juice in her."

"God!"

"Claire told me she was amazed at how lovely he was with her nipples while he fucked her, cause other girls have told her a lot of guys mess that part up, and her nipples are so sensitive to begin with. She really enjoyed that."

"Five." God, the image of her. What must her beautiful face look like when she's cumming? Claire! I see her fall to the bed, see her tits and throat mottled with pleasure, see her nipples rock hard, his hand on her belly, her mouth open, her panting from the fuck, her look of wonder and the honey flowing from her ravaged cunt. And the image flashes to Anna, to her tits and mouth and pussy and what she looked like after Farrell fucked her that first time. Was that like Takakkaw too? Did honey flow from my wife's pussy? Did she ride him too and let him enjoy the sight of her bouncing tits? Did she suck his cock under a hot spray?

"That night after the cookout us guys were cleaning up. I could see them dancing together out on the patio. Claire had on these pretty white shorts and a little top with no bra. Man, her bum does look fantastic in those shorts. The no bra must have been Franco's idea because usually she wears one. Then all us husbands had to leave. My hands reached up to play with her nipples softly while I was licking her clit. Yes, my arms are long enough, works well, you ever want to try it with Anna be my guest, not like I got a copytight on it. Claire tells me how she was getting all girly and gushy and wet. When she felt his dick pressing into her belly they knew it was time to go up to their room. I'm in bed with her picturing his cock right where my mouth and tongue are and I'm licking and swirling just the very top of the clit, nice and soft, just how she likes it. I'm thinking how beautiful she is there and how perfect she must have been with a thick cock pounding in and out, in and out, hitting her pretty private spots deep and hard and fast. But that didn't happen then. Franco surprised her by going down on her."

"Wait! She's telling you about Franco eating her pussy while you're eating her pussy?"

"Thank you! Amazing, isn't it? Like she timed it for me. Was super hot, and I knew I had her so close. She told me I was as good at it is as he is, which thank you very much, y'all are too kind! But listen, dude, you know that me being great at eating pussy is not for publication, right? Don't want the guys to think I'm bragging. That's not who Roger Williamson is!"

"Claire cum from his mouth?" Let's get this need on the table.

He looks at me in surprise, laughs and says, "You don't know Claire very well. Or Franco. Yes, she came great. Then after he licks her pussy he crawls up kissing her body and then kisses and paints her lips with her own juice, Sexy, huh? She figures then they'll fuck. But instead he wants to teach her how to finish that earlier blowjob, the one from the shower that morning. He tells her to finish with her mouth. She got on her knees between his legs and sucked his cock for something like 30 minutes before he came. You gotta hand it to my wife! Here she is new at blowjobs and still she did us proud. I guess Franco talked her through some of the tricky parts, but Claire's a quick learner and it was a great experience for her. He made her work hard for it, ha ha! Get it? Hard? But she got him."

"Did Claire..."

"Some," he says proudly, "I told you she was just learning. The rest he pulled out and came on her breasts. Then he took her back in the shower so he could soap and wash her tits again. Pretty cool."

"God, the image of her...your beautiful wife Claire blowing this guy!"

"I know, tres chaud, n'est-ce pas? Her first time sucking off one of the guys."

"But not her last from the sound of things."

Roger just high-fives me again and we leave it at that.

"So now it's five plus a blowjob?"

"I'm still licking and sucking when she tells me about Sunday morning. We had to pause while Claire came in my mouth, Ka-Ching! Put that one in the Roger column. We let her recover, me still down there staring into her privates. I can eat pussy, dude! But that morning he pressed her ankles near up behind her ears, Claire is very flexible, which has always helped her runway style. He fucked her like that, hard and fast, her on her back with her legs up. And that was it."

"That was the one you brought up waters? She was on her tummy?"

"That's the one my friend!"

"Je...jeepers. He fucked her six times and got blown over what, 48 hours?"

"Correct. She laid it on the line for me. There's no BS with Claire. That Franco can fuck."

"I'll say."

"I bet even better than that Farrell guy who fucked Anna, and he was darned good."

"Arrggghhh...that again! Can we stick to Claire?"

"No problem, mate. She's telling me this, we're in bed and I climb up and kiss her with the pussy on my lips, just like Franco had done, and it was very sweet. Her pussy is really delicious, and she has always liked that kiss. Our little dim side lamp is on and I see for the first time she has a another hicky, matches the one I saw that first day in their room. This one is on the other tit, and it's a fresh one, from earlier that day when he put her knees up by her ears. Super sexy, and I'm all over it, gently kissing it and her nipples and her neck and mouth. Then she reaches to grab my cock, which by then has been waiting stiff for like 40 minutes, and I climb right up between those legs and make love to her."

"Jesus."

"Lasted I bet 10 minutes in her, our BEST sex EVER."

"Jesus."

"So her scorecard for the weekend was: fucked seven times, her very first blowjob, and got licked to orgasm by both of her men."

"Jesus. That is a scorecard. Is that what they're all like, these weekends?"

"Pretty much. That one might have been a little above average for Claire, she's pretty lady-like as you know. One or two of the other girls go for 10, even 11 or 12, over a weekend. Don't know how that sounds to you."

"I do."

"It's not like those college boys you read about bragging how they fuck a girl 10 times in one night. These are mature men, mostly 35 to 45, something like that. Remember they began as young Turkish men, but that was 10 years earlier. Most want to fuck twice or maybe three times max in a day, so her number seven was pretty good."

"I guess Claire was a heroine," I told him with a laugh.

"Yessir, my lovely Claire, and Franco was the hero, 'nuff said."

"Yes, Hero of the Royal Order of Fucking Your Wife."

"Thank you Bill."