Lesbian Bitch Ch. 12

Story Info
Time to add some more stories.
1.1k words
4
1.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 01/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes: No sexual contact between people under 18.

Ruby's cries for help

Scott has just got Laura, our lesbian bitch pregnant again, our eldest daughter Catlin has just turned six and Scott still hasn't managed to get his wife Ruby pregnant. "What the hell is wrong with me."

its been so long since I've had a proper connection not to mention relationship with my Mums Dani and Jane. I'm so sad but didn't want to let it show to my husband Scott. I decided to call my birth mother Dani for a debrief.

Much to my surprise my dad John answered the phone. " Hi sweaty is everything ok?" I replied aren't you meant to be at work? Where are your wife's? I've never been so blunt with dad before. My mother Dani butted in, who is on the phone? "Its Ruby sweetheart." I could tell by the tone in dad's voice that he knew someone was wrong. "I've got to go to work now baby girl, I'm running very late, I'll put your mother on."

"Hello my sexy daughter. How are you? Is everything ok?"

"Yes and no Mum. Scott has just got Laura pregnant again. Its been six long year's and I fuck Scott every day. Why isn't it me that is pregnant.?"

"Oh my darling, it took 10 years for your father to get me pregnant. Don't worry. I'll take you for tests if you would like."

"That would be great Mum. I'd love you and Jane their. I don't want the boys there though. Don't you tell Jake, you tell him everything."

Ha. I'll book you an appointment and let you know when. I'm so ecstatic to hear your voice and I'm so excited I'm going to be a grandmother again. Chat soon baby. Goodbye for now.

To my amazement I heard the shower running again. It was Scott fucking his pregnant wife again. The site made my so fucking horny. I swiftly wiped off my underwear and started masturbating on our bed, where I knew Scott and Laura would get an eye full from the bathroom mirror.

Good morning wifey where did you get to this morning. We missed you for our early Threesome.

I was lost for words. My eyes were glued to Laura's pregnant belly and her lovely breasts. "I've never seen your nipples so erect. I finally managed to stammer, as I was half way through my orgasm. I went for an early morning walk and then I was on the phone to Mum and Dad for a while." I was amazed by myself. I still hadn't completed my orgasm. Why are you two fucking again? It's my turn.

Scott spoke up. "You know this is how we come up with baby names."

I was shaking with delight after my explosive orgasm.

Laura demanded of me. "Now come and eat my pussy wifey. I want you to feel the next time Scott blows his load inside me."

I lavishly tasted and kissed Laura's pussy as she cummed first. Shower sex is the best. Scott's cum was too much. It steamed out of Laura's pussy. Down her legs and I got a hot cum facial from both of them. "Holy fuck you two taste even better than normal this morning. So any baby names spring to life yet?" I giggled.

"I'm starving. Laura said. "Our stud husband is still rock hard, It's your turn Ruby. you two have 1hr of shower fucking before I need him back inside me. It's important that we come up with a name soon. I'm having another daughter by the way.

Scott was in a very good mood, he was on fire. He has never fucked me like this before. Not 20 minutes in and I was lost in my third orgasm.

Laura walked back into the bathroom with our breakfast. We rolled our eyes at Laura, as Scott continued to pound me harder and harder, with the shower nosil on full force focused on my pussy. "Holy fuck the Cravings have set in."

"yep" Laura replied. "You two know the rules. You eat what I eat when I've got Cravings. Pregnant or not." Laura chuckled.

Laura's had the music blasting as well. Luckily for me Scott didn't miss a beat and was in rhythm with the music as he fucked me. Laura brought herself to some powerful orgasms as she fed us our breakfast.

The door bell was ringing. Mum was yelling now. "Why haven't you been answering my phone calls Ruby?"

Scott yelled out the bathroom window. We are busy in the bathroom. The door is unlocked, get in here and join us.

Mum left a note for me in my private mail. Your appointment is at 10am tomorrow. Mum and Jane ripped each other's clothes off in the kitchen and ran towards the bathroom to join us. Mum's pussy was so wet when she saw Laura in all her pregnant glory. She couldn't help herself.

Laura instructed us to stop fucking. "Your hour is up. I need

Scott's cock now."

Now this made Mum feel particularly horny. Dani, are you ok? Laura enquired. Mum was licking her lips in anticipation as she intently used her finger to summon Scott in her direction. Mum's eyes were glued to us watching as I removed Scott's gooey cum soaked Cock from my pussy.

In unison Laura and I suggested Dani should clean up Scott's cock and give him a Blowjob before he takes up prime position inside his pregnant wife. Dani didn't need a second invitation, going to work on Scott's large thick cock. Laura was watching very closely, Dani preparing his cock for her. " I'd forgotten just how tasty Scott's cock and his sperm tastes."

Scott blew three hot loads of his tasty treats into his mother-in laws mouth. "yum." Dani grabbed hold of Scott's hard on, while furiously fingering Laura's hot pussy. "Ok I'll guide him inside of you now Laura." Dani had one hand rubbing Laura's pregnant belly and one hand caressing Laura's magnificent tits.

Within a few powerful thrusts inside of Laura, Laura named her baby Mazey. Everyone was now in full applause. Two hrs passed and it was time for lunch. Lunchtime was a worry in anticipation of what Laura's Cravings would have us all eating for our midday meal.

Raw Onions dipped in a mixture of honey, butter and egg whites, were on the menu for lunch. "Wow, the things we do for Laura!!".

So much lost quality time was made up for the rest of the afternoon.

It was getting late mum went to collect Catlin from school. Mum and Jane stayed the night, to bring me to my appointment tomorrow.