Lesbian Escort Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,280 Followers

The foursome employees got on their knees and pressed their palms together in a praying position before the movable altar. They closed their eyes and prayed. It was silent at first before the words came out of their mouths. Chanting. It was loud enough so everyone in the hall could hear it.

Ms. Q understood the words. She knew these chants. They were religious and spiritual. She had heard it countless times in her life, but never in a situation like this where the prayers were done topless.

As a deeply religious woman, Ms. Q had never felt so torn in her life. This almost felt sacrilegious. Surely the other Asian women in the room were from religious backgrounds too. Had everyone lost their minds? Or was she the only one being so rigid?

Whatever the case, Ms. Q couldn't deny the fact that her pussy had turned drench and her face was warm. Seeing the four hotel employees pray and chant topless was a surreal taboo. Taking a good look, Ms. Q could see the nipples of the employees harden.

The chanting became louder and louder, until suddenly they went silent. The women bowed to the altar five times when they finished praying. Whenever the oldest and most voluptuous woman of the group bowed, her breasts hung downwards and her dark nipples nearly touched the floor. An enticing sight.

The Illusive Woman snapped her fingers and two other employees entered the room and approached them. They were young, barefoot on the carpet with htameins wrapped around their waists -- they were also topless with small, upturned breasts.

Ms. Q stood still as the younger employees stood beside her and began to undo her clothing. Showing her bravery and wanting to prove herself to the audience of sitting and watching guests, Ms. Q stood firm with her chin held high, as she was being undressed.

The employees started with her blouse, leaving her thin upper body on display. She didn't have many muscles, her body was soft and slender. They removed her bra and took it away. The breasts of Ms. Q were soft, aged, and sagged with dark nipples.

What felt like an act of cultural defiance, the women removed the htamein of Ms. Q, leaving her skinny legs showing. They pulled her panties down to reveal a patch of dark pubic hairs. At this distance, no one could see the faint strands of grey except for the employees.

There she was, naked and exposed, the new boss of the Agency. Her body was dark brown and desirable. Her nipples had turned so hard from the exposure. She did her best to keep her chin held high, but her heart rate told a different story.

"Appetizers will be served," the Illusive Woman said to the group with all the good graces and manners of a proper host. "Ladies, get to it."

Ms. Q stood there naked and dumbfounded, wondering why she had just been stripped naked as she watched the four employees stand up to serve the starting meal. They mixed the laphet thoke. Then they pushed the cart of food and the altar towards her.

Getting things started, the Illusive Woman pushed the straps of her own gown aside, letting everything fall to the floor so she could also be naked in front of everyone, except she was gleeful about it, putting her youthful indiscretion on full display.

The eyes in the audience became even more interested, more leering and curious as things intensified. Everyone's full attention focused on what was about to happen next.

The cart with food was brought near Ms. Q. The women cleaned their hands in a bowl of fresh water, then dried them with towels.

'Please, eat this,' a young employee said in Burmese, using her fingers to serve Ms. Q some of the tea leaf salad.

She opened her mouth and accepted it. Accepting the blessings, she chewed and ate it.

'Lay down on the table,' the employee said in Burmese. 'Your legs facing that way.'

It took less than a second for Ms. Q to realize that they wanted her legs to be open before the group in the banquet hall. Her pussy would be exposed and this would be part of the dinner service.

"What are you waiting for?" the Illusive Woman playfully nudged, whispering in her ear so their conversation would remain largely private.

Ms. Q whispered back. "I've never been naked like this before. They'll see everything."

"A leader has to be fearless. You'll see."

Taking a breath, Ms. Q stepped towards the table and laid on it, with her feet pointed towards the guests. Employees spread her feet apart. Her pussy was now showing. Her eyes were focused upwards towards the ceiling and lights. It was better that way. She tried her best to focus on other things. Anywhere but here.

The texture of the laphet thoke was felt on her chest as they decorated it on top of her dark nipples and around her breasts. It made her nipples turn harder. More was placed on her stomach to form a small pattern.

With her legs spread, much of the laphet thoke was inserted inside of her vagina, making her gasp audibly. As much as she tried to focus on other things, there was no escaping this reality. Food was being served on her body and the blessings would be shared with everyone through her sex.

The Illusive Woman called the guests to help themselves and so they did. They got up and there was plenty of chatter and small talk from all different languages.

As the footsteps and chatter came closer, Ms. Q felt her heart beating out of control. Her pussy moistened, making the tea leaves inside of her pussy turn wet with natural flavors. Was anyone planning to actually eat that?

From the corners of her eyes, she saw the women converge around her. Although she kept her eyes focused on the ceiling, she noticed the women smiling down at her naked and vulnerable body. Some used the tips of their fingers to glide across her skin, giving her a nice feel. Others were happy to just look for the moment.

Plates were handed out and an employee wielding two spoons took a scoop of the laphet thoke that was on her body and put it on a plate, followed by a small portion from between her legs, getting those juices of hers.

Her toes curled a bit, knowing someone would eat it. She looked and saw that an Asian woman happily took the first serving and went back to her seat. The process repeated itself; the employee scooped food from her body, then topped it off from a serving that was inside her.

There was no timidness from anyone. Oh yes, they were expecting this. They wanted a taste of their new boss.

Plate by plate, food had been served. The line moved quickly as the employees were true professionals. As the portions grew smaller, more of Ms. Q's body was revealed and her nipples had become exposed once again. Serving the last portions, the employee used two spoons to really dig in deep, giving a few lucky guests a special taste of her insides. At that point, it felt more like an ob/gyn exam than a banquet feast.

When every woman had their portion and sat down to socialize and eat amongst themselves, Ms. Q had wondered if the burning humiliation was over. If it was all done.

But when she saw the Illusive Woman peering over her naked body, she knew it was far from over. She heard another cart being brought to where she laid. She smelled generous portions of roasted duck and other delicious meats.

"You're doing so good," the Illusive Woman said. "You have been blessed and all of us are sharing it. A few of the guests have personally told me how delicious you are. Mind if I have the last taste?"

"Please."

Looking each other in the eyes, while Ms. Q laid on the table and the naked royal heiress stood above her, the Illusive Woman dug two fingers inside her pussy to scoop out the rest of the flavored tea leaves, making Ms. Q squirm.

Pulling her fingers out, the Illusive Woman sucked them clean.

"Tasty," she said with a bright smile. "Now for the next course. As our new leader, your spiritual energy powers us."

To her side, Ms. Q could see a topless employee using a carving knife to prepare to serve the meat. Looking to her other side, another employee was preparing the sauces.

One of the topless hotel staff, an older Burmese woman, got between her legs holding a serving bowl. No words were spoken, but it was clear what was going to happen. The employee was a no-nonsense lady and brought the bowl near her pussy.

Closing her eyes, Ms. Q felt the employee massaging her crotch and thigh area. The bare hands came closer to her pussy before finally making contact. Her labia was being pressed by thumbs and fingers traced around her clitoris.

Another employee provided assistance. They spoke in Burmese to coordinate this and decided on one of them rubbing the clitoris, and the other inserting two fingers inside to find Ms. Q's g-spot.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her pussy being fingered. It felt sensational. The women in the hall were finishing their appetizers. The sounds of utensils hitting plates was slowly coming to an end. Certainly these women were ready for the main course. And it was clear that her pussy would once again play a big part in that.

As her pussy was being worked, she could hear more prayers in the background. Someone praying to the altar.

Never in Ms. Q's life had she felt so conflicted. As a deeply religious woman, this all felt so sacrilegious. Maybe it was. Maybe it wasn't. But she was torn as she lay naked with fingers servicing her pussy.

She'd die emotionally if anyone in her family or community found out about this. This was far from her public persona as a devout woman. She had long wondered if she was a sinner for being a lesbian. She had spent countless hours alone thinking about her deepest desires and her secret meetings with women of the Agency.

Her g-spot was found and her body squirmed. The employee used her fingers to apply more stimulation to the magic button. The other employee kept working the clitoris.

As her orgasm approached, Ms. Q had a beautiful epiphany. Sex and religion don't necessarily go together, but they don't conflict either. There was nothing wrong with enjoying the gift of sex. She was a kind human being with the same needs as anyone else. She craved the feelings of love and being wanted. Could there be anything wrong with that?

The fingers moved away and she felt a hot tongue. She looked down to see the Illusive Woman, this gorgeous blonde naked royal heiress, with her tongue gliding up and down her pussy. Yes, it was finally happening. She had wanted this since the moment they first met.

She came while looking at the heiress's bright blue eyes. The fingers plunged deep.

When Ms. Q squirted, another employee brought the bowl towards her sexual entrance to catch as much of the nectar as possible. Her body squirmed and jerked. The fingers hitting her g-spot and the tongue across her clitoris were relentless. She cried out in an embarrassing moan. Her hands clenched the table. Her toes curled and her feet arched for everyone to see.

Several shots of her juices went into the bowl. It was the best orgasm of her life and being the center of attention for all of these classy women had much to do with that.

When she finished, the audience applauded. Either they loved the sight of this or they knew what would happen with the bowl. Perhaps both.

The employee used her fingers to wipe the remnants of juices from her labia, making sure to catch everything inside of the bowl.

"You were marvelous," the Illusive Woman said, now standing over Ms. Q's face.

"What happens next?"

"Next, we eat. You're our beloved leader now, aren't you?"

Their lips met and they shared a wet tongue kiss. Ms. Q tasted her own squirt from the mouth of the heiress. It was a deep and passionate kiss.

When the kiss ended, the heiress helped Ms. Q stand up. They were the only ones naked, except for all the topless hotel employees in their htamein dresses.

She saw what was being done with the bowl of her squirt. It was being mixed with a sauce made for the meat. Every woman in the hall was going to eat it. As plates were prepared with fresh slices of meat and a serving of noodles and vegetables, the sauce was poured.

The plates were served. It was something Ms. Q would never forget. She watched an older Italian woman delicately use a fork and knife to cut a piece of duck, dipping it into the cum-ladened sauce before taking it into her mouth.

Ms. Q was in awe watching this, and the Italian woman winked at her, expressing her approval over the taste.

***

Business had never been better as she relaxed in the balcony of her hotel room in Lisbon, Portugal. It was mid-morning and she was completely naked on a lounge chair.

The past few days were spent selling gold that was mined from Burma and making new deals to supply natural resources.

But this was her break time. Her meditative state ended when her employee brought over a young local woman who worked for that hotel, still wearing a uniform. They made small talk while Ms. Q remained naked and the young woman introduced herself further.

"Why are you here?" Ms. Q asked, in a comfortable mood.

"I want to work for you. I've heard so much about this Agency and I want to join."

"Why?"

"The excitement. The service. The same reasons as you, I guess. I... umm... it's hard to explain, but I know what I like."

It was a good enough answer. Ms. Q knew the feelings and desires, and how they could be difficult to articulate at times. She knew this young girl had the right nerves for the job, since she hadn't flinched at the nudity.

"The first step is simple," Ms. Q said. "If you want to join, you'll need to pass the taste-test. Pull your panties down and lift your skirt. Bring yourself to me. Then I'll decide if you should be trained."

"Yes, Ms. Q. Anything to serve."

The young hotel worker pulled her white panties off and lifted her skirt to reveal a delicious looking pink pussy. Ms. Q was able to get a good look as the employee stood beside her. While still seated, Ms. Q pressed her lips to the pussy lips and sucked.

Having been the boss for a few months, Ms. Q had perfected the art of eating pussy. She had to. How else was she supposed to personally train new recruits? With just her tongue, she was able to make the pussy quiver and short panting noises escape the hotel worker's lips.

Cum trickled out of the pussy and Ms. Q slurped everything up while looking the girl in the eyes. Satisfied with what she tasted, Ms. Q put the skirt down and pressed it firmly so that the hotel girl looked presentable again.

"How, umm, did I do?" the nervous hotel girl asked.

"Congratulations. You taste exquisite."

Part of running a lesbian escort agency meant hard work and making sacrifices. Certainly a woman like Ms. Q was making a difference in the world.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12