Lesbian Foot Sisters Pt. 04

Story Info
Sisters Ashley and Jenna have a fight.
1.2k words
4.43
2.3k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna woke me up the next morning by rubbing my breasts, she hugged me from behind and she always managed slide her hands down towards my pussy, however what really mattered to me was that I could feel her feet nudge against mine from under the sheets, sparks of energy transferring to her to me.

I moaned in a half daze knowing what she was trying to accomplish, she wanted morning sex...

Moaning again I turned over and kissed my sister hard on the lips...

"Tell me where did you get all this power for me?" I asked smiling into the kiss...

"I can drain women...not just on their feet, but anywhere...I am like a parasite... but I cannot use the energy I...store it inside me...found this out at the gym last week, I drained a young freshman and didn't even know it till she collapsed in the shower."

Jenna went on, "You always described it as, a hot, delicious sensation, that's what it was to me...so I figured I am like a battery or something, and I guess I was correct."

"Can you drain me?" I asked as our breasts smashed together trying to get closer to one another.

"No, I can't. So far just on other women." She said grinning.

Before I knew it Jenna climbed on top of me and flipped around, her ass facing me but her feet at my sides, she bent over and begun slurping my wet pussy, I moaned as my little sister engulfed her mouth on my throbbing pussy lips.

How she could move her tongue inside me was almost criminal, her ass tight and round faced me, I lightly bit her cheeks but I couldn't hold in my moans. I grabbed her exposed feet and felt another shock of energy flow into my body.

I witnessed Jenna's pussy burst with cum over my face and chest. Her hips gyrating now, I didn't want to let go of her feet, although I was full, I wanted more, so much more!

"Ashley stop!!" Jenna cried out, but I couldn't I didn't want to, I held her feet tighter. ASH STOP!! And Jenna kicked hard breaking my hold; she rolled over and was shaking and sweating...

"FUCK ASH!" She said angrily and enraged. "Stop means fucking stop!"

"I...I...am...sorry... I didn't....I don't...." Trying to make sense of what just happened.

"Shit, I feel so fucking weak, I couldn't stop you, I tried but damn..."

I rolled over to touch Jenna and she smacked my hand away, "Just go Ash...you have class anyway"

My heart broke a bit, I didn't mean to hurt my sister...but she wasn't in the mood. I picked myself up and went to the bathroom to clean up.

-------------------------

Jenna was gone before I got out of the shower. I cleaned up and left for class. I will surely meet up with Jenna later; I mean we live together after all.

I laced up my unique pair of shoes that emphasizes my feet, showing my toes and arches beautifully, I hate keeping them encased and always have. These shoes help me keep everything in line.

Jenna bought them for me last year...

After my morning classes I noticed black haired young woman, defiantly a freshman or sophomore by the looks of her. But all throughout the day I had seen her on and off, I just know I have. This time she smiled at me, and then looked away.

Thinking nothing of it I went on, I looked at my phone, zero messages from Jenna. I sent her a quick "I'm sorry" message and relocked my phone.

Then I heard a little "Hello" behind my right shoulder, I jumped a little and turned around quickly.

"Sorry I noticed you've been glancing at me on and off today" it was the black haired woman.

"Well you've been everywhere I've been" I said almost in a rude tone.

She ignored my tone and went on; "I am Skylar, but my friends call me Sky" she put out her right hand to shake.

I grabbed her hand and shook it in return, "I'm Ashley, good to meet you." Skylar gave off a weird vibe, I couldn't put my finger on it, but she wasn't like everyone else.

She looked down and saw my shoes, "Oh wow! Nice shoes! I have a pair just like them back in my dorm, and..." she paused and looked up at me, her blue eyes glazing into me, cold and vast, "you have pretty ankles and legs I bet you take real good care of your feet also."

"I do, most people find feet disgusting but they put up with a lot, so why not take care of them?"

"Totally get it!" She smiled at me; still something was off about this woman...

"Want to grab lunch? She said. "Looking around and noticing that Jenna still hasn't replied back to my text, I agreed.

We sat in the college cafeteria, and at first it was awkward, normal conversations about the weather and classes, but then Skylar made a move, while my legs were crossed she grabbed my sole and squeezed it, her hips made a little thrust while in her seat.

I gasped "HUH!" totally caught off guard.

I could feel something dark, an energy course from her to me through my protective shoe. ...Paralyzed I just stared at her.

"You are exactly what I am looking for Ashley" she said licking her lips. You see right now I am implanting some of my own dark energy into your foot, this will not hurt you, but will help me, see I need energy, you'll be my special delivery girl, making sure I am fed every day.

I struggled to break free, it was useless, it's like she was in total control of every inch of me.

"Don't fight me Ashley" her cold ice staring at me, "you won't die, I need you to live, but you will be in my control even if you don't feel it moving forward."

"I call my ability, parasite, I need a host to live off of, and watching you and your sister the other night...well this will be very useful..."

My eyes got big....

"We are going to have so much fun!"

Her lips curled in a sinister smile, her hand gripped tighter on my sole...

-------------------------

Eventually she let go, I could feel her energy her parasite dominate my body, dormant, but there. When freely to talk I ask Skylar, "Why do this?" She looked over at me, "Well I need to feed also, or I will grow weak and die, this is the only way, please don't take it personal, I will feed on you and your sister's power and will move on, my body doesn't like the same energy multiple times..."

Well that's reassuring...I thought, but she's never had Jenna's energy before... Both walking normally out of the food hall, Skylar pulled me aside and slammed me against a wall, kissing me tongue deep in my mouth dancing, she was getting a taste of me, her left hand briefly caressed my vagina. Then broke away, giggling,

"See you tomorrow for my power up!"

I called Jenna as soon as she was out of sight...