All Comments on 'Lesbian Hall Pass for Wife - CUCK Ch. 03'

by Open4Husband

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You could not look at Mark

That is great, then you cannot testify as to who really ran over you and the turds you were with or what kind of vehicle it even was can you?..... so Markwas never arrested, nor did he hver see you again until the lawyers office visit to formally sing the decree nici.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yep garbage

Even the title says it all it’s garbage. Not even worth a read it’s just pure and utter waste of time writing. You seem to be a very talented writer but you waste your talent on stories that no one is interested in . Don’t get me wrong you will probably get about 10 or 11 likes but that is it . And the people that do like it look like they feel sorry for you. Normally when a writer has done there homework correctly the likes are normally rise to an average 25+ likes but because you put lesbian in your title that’s what is only getting you the likes . Nothing else ( just the readers that love the lesbian category stories like your stories nothing else also the tags point out to me that it is in the wrong category) . If I was you I would probably try writing something completely different than this garbage. You are a very talented writer but for what you have written about at this moment in time . Suggests that you either change and just write in the lesbian category or the nonConsent category but what ever you choose please please stay away from the loving wife category. You are just setting your self up and all of a sudden you are going to have so much grief from the readers of the loving wife category. So please just change to a different category you are a very talented writer. But as I keep noting you at the moment are digging a hole that is going to get so big that if you don’t change now people are just going to see your username and just slam your stories straight away without even reading them . As a friend please please stop this garbage now and either change your stories into another category or write something readers do want to read in the loving wife category. Do your homework look at what readers like pick a category you like then read other writers work and email them for advice . They won’t bite writers like to talk to other writers that’s how they make great stories. All you have done is just dived right in and just upset the proud readers of the loving wife category. The loving wife category is a very tough category to write in that is why you really need to do your homework in it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

It sounded like more than a plop. This is a big enough turd to go ker-plunk.

Open4HusbandOpen4Husbandover 4 years agoAuthor
I care 0.0%

Author writing here:

A handful of you are pissed that cuck/ wife sharing stories are in LW category. My response; fuck off. I dont care. At all. You don't own this space. If literotica creates a cuckold category then I will post there. Give me 1 star all you want, I promise I'm getting emails from guys and girls *totally* enjoying my writing privately. The more you hate the nastier my writing will get. Next: Mark is going to get pegged by his wife's stripper lover while at the same time he will clean his wife's cunt from Robbie's seed while Robbie sits back and smiles with a smoke. I can go deeper after that so....just let it go/ get over yourself or don't. You're all acting out of fear that your cunt wives would really do these things anyway.

mattenwmattenwover 4 years ago
Shit stays shit even if you perfume it!

You may get emails and other feedback! But be assured, there will be very few! But one thing is certain: who publishes faces criticism! And the criticism for your "story" shows what most readers think of the story: scrap !!!

greenman440greenman440over 3 years ago
Ha Ha

Love it when the author gets all pissed off. "Everyones slagging off my story, it's not fair. I'm going to turn it into a horribly nasty story for the husband, just to spite them"

Yeah but you're no better than them now, I'm sure this was not the original story you wanted to write. So really you fucked yourself up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, really want to know what happens next, please finish!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous