Lesbian Love Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poppa went back to work and Momma and I went shopping in the city. Oh wow, retail therapy, is just what a girl needs to take her mind off of her worries.

Momma and I linked arms as we window shopped mainly. I did mention with the summer coming on I wanted to get a swimsuit. I knew I was going to have to be careful. What I wanted and what my Momma thought was acceptable for her only child were miles apart. I played it safe and we looked at some one-piece suits which Momma thought were good for me.

I wanted the skimpiest bikini the law allowed. Bordering on the obscene. I am not sure why I wanted it. I blame Sarah, after all, she did plant that thought in my brain on one of our movie nights. I knew that I wasn't going to be allowed to get one, well not while shopping with Momma.

I knew my Momma would want to go and look at the new African Cultural Centre, deep down I think she misses the old country, but not the wars.

I told her to go and enjoy herself while I checked out some jewellery shops and I teased her by saying I might get a tattoo. She gave me her Momma look which translates into 'Don't you Dare' I smiled at her and kissed her cheek and told her. "I might one day you know, but not today,"

She wagged her finger at me.

I wandered along Rundle Street East looking at all the different teenage clothing shops and realised how out of date I was. I went into a very colourful shop, called the Teen Angel Design Studio, with lots of beads and clunky jewellery, which I liked. Their clothing outfits were very sleek, very me. Their prices blew me away. The music was up-tempo and loud, somewhere someone was burning some incense. I was about to leave when a young assistant came up to me and asked if she could help me.

I was about to say no when I caught sight of THE bikini I wanted out of the corner of my eye, it was exactly what I was looking for. I pointed to it on a mannequin, and asked, "Can I try that bikini on, please?"

She smiled and said "Sure thing. What size do you think, small, or tiny?"

I laughed and told her, "The small first to see how it looks,"

Now I must be totally honest here, my frame is on the lean side, much like my father, those boobs that Momma told me would grow, well they are taking their time. A bit more than a small B but not by much. So unlike most other African girls.

Sarah told me it suited me, she couldn't imagine me any other way. Does Sarah count, I mean I caught her looking at me a couple of times and I swear she was drooling. Narh, it was just my imagination.

The assistant brought me both a small adult and a small child size. I wasn't sure if I should have been flattered or offended or neither.

She showed me into a small changing room and drew the curtain, "Just give me a call when you are decent," She told me.

I left my T-shirt on but removed my jacket, I stripped down to my knickers, it would look ridiculous with just a G-string type bikini but I wasn't going to not wear my knickers.

I had trouble tying things up and was muttering to myself when she poked her head in but didn't draw the curtains back, thankfully.

She didn't apologise for the intrusion and I didn't say anything, she invited herself in and said, "Let me give you a hand,"

Having been in a dressing room with other females getting ready to put on a show. The girls were always helping each other to dress or undress. I wasn't too worried when she came in.

She rearranged the G-string, so it sat right, but she was honest about it. "With your panties on it won't sit right," her fingers were tugging and pulling at the tiny G-string, and coming into contact with my very sensitive and aroused vagina.

I closed my eyes as she once again let a finger cover what would be my crease. She stopped, looked up and smiled at me. Putting her fingers to her lips and nostrils, she teased me. "Let me put your top on please," she asked in a pleading tone.

I held out the top for her to take. She moved closer towards me. And standing toe to toe she instructed me to turn around. I smiled at her like some hidden permission had been given. The look in her dark eyes held me there, I was enthralled. "Arms up," she told me.

I did without hesitation and she gripped the bottom of my T-shirt and lifted it over my head. My little boobs stood there as my nipples slowly began to harden. I wasn't sure if it was the cool air from the air-conditioning or the fact she was still staring into my eyes.

Here I was in just my knickers with a tiny G-string over them and me glued to the eyes of this stranger. She pinched both of my nipples and for some reason, my tongue wet my lips, as I sighed. I didn't know what to do.

Casual sex wasn't something I had ever engaged in. Well apart from Illario's feeble attempts, sex hadn't played a big part in my life at all.

Then she leaned in and kissed me. I pulled back. She looked at me and became unsure. I looked at her, her hands went to my hips and she pulled me into her. She kissed me again, and this time I responded in kind.

Don't ask me why.

The palms of her hands ran over my belly and up to my small breasts, I was certainly aroused. She put a hand behind my neck and kissed me passionately, her tongue invading my mouth. I felt her leg rest against my mound as she pushed it into me. All the while holding me there while continuing to kiss me in a heated passion.

I gently moaned into her mouth. As I felt her other hand slip down towards my waistband on my knickers. Part of me wanted to stop her and then another part of me said oh please yes.

The age-old dilemma of fight or flight. My mind flashes back to that day so long ago now when I heard Sarah in the change rooms and wondered how she was brought to such a state.

In a sudden flash, I felt the tips of her fingers reach my core. A finger slipped in between my folds. My legs eased apart, slowly and ever so slightly. I again closed my eyes as she slowly slid along my most sensitive of places. Then suddenly she inserted a finger I caught hold of her and pulled her to me, instinctively, wanting more. She lowered her mouth to take a nipple and she sucked on it sweetly.

I moaned aloud, and she froze. I stood there expecting the curtains to be drawn back and we two to get exposed. Nothing happened, but the look in her eyes told their own story.

To be quiet.

I eased away from her gently, she smiled and nodded. She whispered in my ear. "I get off at five, let's meet for a drink?"

I whispered back, "I can't, my mother is with me today,"

She brought her fingers up to our mouths as she sucked on them and then kissed me. The first time I had ever tasted myself or any pussy.

"This is all new to you isn't it?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Sorry, I thought you were interested,"

"I was, I am, I mean it is just my mother wouldn't understand," I tried to explain. It came out all wrong. Then I did an amazing thing. I grabbed her hand and put it on one of my small boobies and I leaned into her body and kissed her like I hadn't kissed anyone before.

This time she moaned, grabbed hold of my mound over my new bikini and knickers and rubbed me. Vigorously. I whispered to her, "Oh my god, yes,"

I clung to her as she kept up her frantic pace and pulling my knickers to one side she once again toyed with my soaking wet pussy. Her finger entered me so easily.

She looked into my eyes and told me. "I'm going to eat you," It was a statement, not a request. And with that, she got down on her knees and put her mouth over my whole core. The sensations she sent through me made me shudder. It felt so different to anything else I had experienced before.

I could feel my body getting ready to explode with the first climax given to me by someone other than myself.

I shook, I shuddered I came in a heated rush. She, I still didn't know her name, stayed there cleaning me, and I stood there letting her, and every now and then I would shudder once more as another little shock wave went through me.

I rested my hand on her head trying to encourage her to stand up. She got my hint and stood before me, I kissed her, tasting my secretions in her mouth. I didn't mind the taste at all.

As I kissed her, I instinctively let my hand find her titties and I pulled on her nipples. I soon found out she wasn't wearing a bra, when I slipped my hand under her cardigan. Her eyes were smiling as I captured a nipple in between my finger and thumb. I just rolled it around and around. She swooned, that is the only way I can describe her sound.

I put my hand on her bare skin just above her belt and slowly ran my fingers across her tummy. Our noses were touching each other, as she said, "Let me help you," She undid her jeans and eased them down over her hips giving me free access to her hairy mound. I gently rubbed her. Not really knowing what to do I just did what felt good when I brought myself off.

My middle finger rested in her folds, and I slid it back and forth. I sent it in search of her opening, I found it right away and let my finger reach deep inside of her. She was more audible than I was earlier so I told her "Ssshhh, be quiet," I smiled at her as my thumb found her clit, it wasn't in hiding and felt so hard. She moved on my finger and told me, "Try two,"

I did as I applied pressure on her button and before long she clung to me. Panting as she shook and her body gave up her juices, I felt her muscles tighten on my fingers inside of her. Her juices warmed my hand as it ran down and out from her. It felt strange but familiar.

She reached down for her jeans pulled out some tissues and held them to her now messy tangled pubic hair. She pulled her jeans back up smiled at me and kissed me. I found my T-shirt and slipped it on. Finding my jeans I was about to pull them on when the assistant, I still hadn't asked her name, pointed to the bikini bottoms I was still wearing. I giggled. She undid them and casually asked. "Do you want to purchase them?"

I nodded.

She leaned into me, kissed my cheek and told me. "My name is Pixie," and she took my hand and wrote her number on the back of it.

Smiling at her I took her marker and wrote both my name and number on the back of her hand.

"Hi Sonny," As she read the back of her hand, "I am so glad I met you today," she told me as she left and pulled the curtain right over to ensure no nosy parkers were sticking their noses in.

I dressed, and the wet area in my knickers made me uncomfortable. I put my handkerchief into knickers. It helped a little bit.

I sat there for a short while. And checked my phone. A text message from my Momma, 'Where are you, child? Meet me at the cultural centre.'

I texted her back, 'On my way Momma,'

I went up to the counter and found Pixie who had my new Incy Wincy bikini packed in a small parcel and she had put it in another bag for me. I noticed the other assistants smiling at us as I handed over the $35.00 for them.

"Will you ring me?" I asked Pixie.

She smiled, put her hand on mine and said, "You better believe it,"

As soon as I got out of the shop into the bustling Rundle Street East, I rang Sarah.

"You'll never guess what I have just done?" I told her as soon as she answered the phone.

"Go on tell me, what have you just done?" She replied.

I hesitated momentarily, before telling her slowly, carefully choosing my words so as not to make it sound as tacky as it actually was.

"I kissed a girl in a changing room while trying on a new bikini," While holding the phone to my ear my nostrils caught a scent still stuck on my fingers and I smiled.

"Good for you, Sonny. Anyone I would know?" She asked.

Before answering her question I told her that I was only in my knickers at the time.

"No way, you got down and dirty in a changing room?" OH WOW, you have got to come over and tell me all about it. No wait I will come to you, where are you?"

"It wasn't dirty, it was, well nice, I liked it," I told her. "We're still in town, we had that lawyer meeting today,"

"Was that today, how did it go?" She asked. And then without waiting for an answer, she continued, "Did this girl take you to the peak and beyond?"

"Oh yes and guess what else happened?"

"Don't tell me you went down on her" Sarah was asking questions at a hundred miles an hour, not waiting for an answer.

"What did she taste like?"

"Did you enjoy it?"

"What's her name?"

"You did get her name and phone number?"

"Will you call her?"

"Oh my, you were the last person I thought would indulge in some casual Sapphic play,"

"Are you done already?" I asked laughing at her. "I will call you when we get home. We are going to wait in town until my Poppa finishes work and all go home together on the train,"

"Movie night tonight, or do you have your dancing?" She asked me.

"No dancing tonight, just dinner with the family, I can come around after," I told her.

"Want to sleep over? I have the perfect romantic movie for us called Desert Hearts, it's an oldie but I think you'll like it."

I could tell in her voice she had plans. I had always been able to resist her advances. She did on one occasion suckle on a nipple that popped out quite by accident.

"Will you behave if I say yes?" I asked, not expecting a completely honest answer.

"Oh, if I must," She said while giggling.

I caught up with my Momma at the Cultural Centre, enjoyed another strong black coffee and just chatted. She asked after the package in the bag. So I told her the truth.

"A bikini Momma and NO you won't like it," I told her.

"So if I won't like it why did you buy it, child?"

"Because I liked it, I think it will look nice on me," She looked at me and shook her head.

"Sonny, I liked you better when you did as you were told," She told me, the twinkle in her eyes made me smile.

I sang her a song that I knew she loved, "I am my mother's savage daughter, the one who runs barefoot, cursing sharp stones, I am my mother's savage daughter. I will not cut my hair, I will not lower my voice,"

She smiled at me, as her arm reached out across the table, she took my hand in hers and told me, "Don't ever change Sanjana,"

We were getting ready to leave when an older woman approached us and in Swahili spoke to us.

"Tutakuwa na sherehe ndogo ya spring mwishoni mwa wiki ijayo. Je, utaimba wimbo huu kwa Mama na Binti wote huko nje? Nina hakika wataipenda," [We are having a small spring festival next weekend. Would you sing that song for all of the Mothers and Daughters out there? I am sure they would love it]

I hung my head and explained to her in English. "I have never performed to an audience, other than at my school, I am not sure I have the courage,"

She put her finger under my chin, lifted my head and looked me in the eye. Then speaking to me in near-perfect posh English, not with an Aussie accent, told me, "You were not born here child, your parents had the courage to break away from the old ways and the old country. You have the courage of your parents, you will sing at our Spring festival. I will put your name down to sing. Be thankful Sanjana Chol, I do not insist you dance for your community,"

I looked at her. I didn't recognise her, yet she knew my name. She knew I could sing and dance. "What about the music," I asked.

She smiled. "You are not an idiot Sanjana, you will work it out,"

I looked at my Momma and she just looked at me smiling. "You should do this for your African heritage Sonny,"

And so I was booked for my first public performance. Talk about being nervous.

We left and met my Poppa at Central Station, and then as a family, we went home. I saw the love my parents had for each other as they held hands and every so often each would look at me and smile at me.

We sat and ate our dinner, talking about everything. The upcoming audition, what we would do if I were successful. What I would do if I weren't successful?

Then we spoke about my singing and acting. How I wanted to do everything at once. It was a happy time for us. I cleaned up the table, and put the dishes in the dishwasher, setting the timer for it to wash overnight. I told them how Sarah had invited me to sleep over as we wanted to watch a movie together.

"No drinking," I was told as I walked out the door. The bottle of Jack Daniels in the small carry bag, along with my new bikini must have been seen at some point in time.

I hurried over to Sarah's and she greeted me at her front door. She kissed my cheeks as we said hello. I popped my head into their lounge to say hello to her parents, they smiled and waved at me then went back to watching whatever it was on their TV.

We went into Sarah's bedroom, and she found us two glasses and a bottle of cola I poured an ample amount of JD into each glass and Sarah topped them up with the cola.

"Now tell me all about this mysterious encounter you had in a changing room of all places," She was gushing as she took a sip. "WOW, steady on the booze girl," She told me. I laughed.

"What do you want to know?" I asked before telling her, "You are in no position to lecture me about getting jilled in a changing room Sarah Evansworth,"

"No lecture but that is just so not you Sonny, honestly babe, you are the last person I would have thought of getting down and dirty. Getting it off in a changing room is in a lot of girls fantasies, trust me I know,"

I sipped my drink, and spluttered, "You're right I was a little heavy-handed on the old JD," I sat on the edge of her bed, looking into space. "I don't know why I did it, she was just the right person at the right time in the right place, I guess,"

"She is rather pretty though, her name is Pixie, my size but bigger boobs, and way more confident. I liked her, know what I mean?" The last part of the sentence came out with a false cockney accent.

Sarah looked at me and sighed. "Oh boy, you've been bitten good haven't you?"

"What's her phone number?" Sarah asked.

I showed her the back of my hand.

"You haven't washed it off yet? It must be serious?"

"I have it in my phone already," I told her.

"Have you rang her yet?" Sarah asked me with a very mischievous look in her eye.

"No, why would I want to ring her?" A thousand times it had run through my mind. I wanted to. I had to get my head around my own feelings first.

"Okayyyyyyyyy.......then why put her number in your phone? Just asking, you know if you have no intention of ringing her?"

I looked at Sarah, I was confused.

"I liked what happened Sarah. Not just getting it off, that was nice mind you, but the whole thing, it just felt you know ...... right." I told her.

She came and sat next to me. Putting an arm around me, she rested her head on my shoulder and told me. "Accepting who you are is the hardest part. Then having the guts to tell others, like your Momma and Poppa," She took hold of my hand, kissed it and continued. "That will fuck with your heart and brain for a long while. There is no right or wrong time to do it. But here is a bit of free advice from one who has been there, and done that, You Have To Accept it First," She emphasized each of the last few words.

I looked over to her and kissed her cheek, nothing sexual, just a thank you.

"I know I do. I am getting there day by day," I told her.

She just smiled and nodded. "So let's see this bikini you got from the sexy sales lady?"

I smiled back at her and grabbed it from my bag, holding it up I went to hand it to her.

"Oh, wow, there isn't much to it. Is your mum OK with this?" She asked me while laughing.

"I told her about it, but she hasn't seen it yet and NO she won't be happy, but I'm a big girl now right?"

"Sure if you say so, but your Momma gonna whip your ass baby girl,"

We both fell onto the bed. Laughing or heads off. Sarah took my face in her hands and kissed my lips. We stopped laughing, and then she kissed me again and this time the tip of her tongue sought entry to my mouth. I closed my eyes and welcomed her advances.