Lesbian Love Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we were around the corner I let out a deep breath. "Oh boy Pixie, what have you done?"

"What! I saw your mum walking so I went over and said hello, and introduced myself to her. It's no big deal, is it?"

"I wanted to do it my way, but now I am going to have to answer some very awkward questions when I get home,"

"Sorry baby, I thought I was doing the right thing," She told me sincerely.

She put her hand on my thigh, and I melted. I actually shuddered when she touched me. "You do look wow, know what I mean?" She told me.

"Aaawww, stop it, I do not,"

"Yes, you do and you had better get used to me telling you so,"

I smiled, I kind of like being told that I look good. "Where are we going," I asked.

"A little café in Hindley Street called the Mylk Bar, nice food and great atmosphere. A little romantic, and I have booked us a private booth,"

"Oh, how nice," I told her and this time I rested my hand on her thigh and she smiled. I thought I felt her legs part a little but it could have been my imagination or my wishful thinking.

She parked the car in a 'Shop-n-Go' multi-storey car park and we walked hand in hand to the café. Pixie gave her name at the front desk and we were escorted to a private booth.

It had a French theme to décor but it was much more than a simple café, it looked more like a restaurant. The booth was in a horseshoe shape, the dividing walls were high, so we were not seen by anyone, and if we wanted to we could pull the thick drapes across the entrance for complete privacy.

Pixie ordered for us both, in her native tongue no less, French, again her voice was silky smooth, sexy. Every time she spoke she turned me on. I wondered if I should tell her so.

"Where did you get the name Pixie from?" I asked

"My mum called me that when I was a babe, and dad wanted me to keep it."

"That's nice, what is your birth name then?"

She smiled and looked down at the table, "Penelope Christina Jenkins," She told me. "Plain, hey,"

"I like Pixie more than Penelope,"

She smiled at me and shuffled closer to me. Then in a whispered voice told me, "I think I am falling in love,

I stopped breathing I swear it.

"But Pixie, we hardly know each other. How could you love me when you don't know who I am," I wanted so much to tell her of my feelings but I held off.

I knew I was in love, but I was so scared to let her know it. Why, I don't know.

She took my hand and we interlocked our fingers, "Tell me about you, your future, and what you want to do with your life,"

I snuggled in closer. I started to tell her. "I want to be a dancer, to entertain, maybe sing but not a pop star, maybe play an instrument the piano or the guitar, write songs,"

"That sounds so very much like a thirteen-year-old's idea of the future, what about money, babies, a house, travelling you know all the boring bits and pieces," She asked me.

I shrugged. "I'm not like any other girl you have ever known. First I have this audition in Sydney coming up for the Isadore Doncan Dance Academy in Paris. That's the dance lesson Momma was reminding me about earlier today,"

"Yes, she talked about that with me. Telling me what a fantastic dancer you are, and a singer," I blushed and put on a weak smile.

"There is an agency in Sydney who is interested in signing me, The Marjory Taylor Agency,"

Pixie's eyes opened up, "Really, wow does that mean you won't be staying in Adelaide?"

"Depends on things. It's complicated contract stuff, my Poppa has a lawyer looking after it,"

"It's good your parents still look out for you. My dad is much the same. He wants to meet you, and see if you are as beautiful as I keep telling him,"

"You don't do you? I mean we only met yesterday and he wants to meet me" Oh my god, that's scary Pixie, no really that is scary," I told her.

The waitress came back and spoke French to us, the blank look on my face told her that I didn't understand a word she said. Fortunately, Pixie smiled at her and asked me, "Would you like a drink?"

"Eeerrr yes, something that goes with my meal, whatever that is. I don't drink that much,"

Pixie spoke fluently to the waitress who smiled, curtsied and retreated from our little 'cubby hole'.

"How long have you worked in that shop?" I asked.

"Four years now, I started it straight from school,"

"You started it, or do you mean you went there straight after you left school?"

"I mean I own it. Well me and my dad own it technically. The small block of shops that we're in, we own them all,"

The surprised look on my face. "Oh wow, no wonder no one disturbed us yesterday," I giggled as I relived our time together.

"And you have never been with a woman before yesterday?"

I shook my head, "You were my first,"

Now Pixie blushed. "I feel like a cougar, seducing a sweet young innocent thing,"

"You only seduced me because I wanted you to," I reminded her.

"Is that right?" Her face lit up.

"That is dead right, if I had said no, you would have backed off,"

"Why are you so certain?" She held my gaze as she picked up my hand and kissed my fingertips. My heart started beating faster.

"I had a feeling," Pixie just looked at me, our eyes locked onto each other. I started singing a song out of nowhere.

"I got a feeling, a feeling deep inside,

Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah, that's right,

Oh please, believe me, I hate to miss the train,"

Forgetting the rest of the words I just kept humming that old Beatles song.

"You have a lovely voice. Where are you singing next?" She asked me as if I had a string of engagements. It was just the way she said it, simple little things like that, just made me swell up with love. I could feel this new emotion building within me.

"Some African festival my Momma is tied up with. You know how she carries on about me, we were having a coffee yesterday and I sang a favourite of hers to her and someone overheard me and insisted on me singing it for them at this festival,"

"That's great, you are a wonderful person, Sonny," Pixie just looked at me and went to kiss me, I beat her to it. This time I took the initiative and put my hand around her neck pulled her face into mine and kissed her passionately. My tongue rested on her lips, she opened her mouth gently and let me in. My tongue danced inside her mouth, she moaned, and I didn't let her go.

We broke our kiss when our lunch arrived, the waitress gave us a warm smile. I apologised to her, she laid the food out for us, a simple vegan quiche and she told us in a rough Aussie accent, "I have seen a lot worse in here, please don't be embarrassed after all this is your private space for lunch,"

She poured us a glass of a nice local Chardonnay, smiled as she left and drew the drapes. We giggled and kissed again. This time just a gentle romantic kiss. We started to eat. It was delicious and the wine was superb.

"Do you have any brothers or sisters?" I asked as we ate.

"Nope, just me and dad. What about you?"

I shook my head and sipped on my wine. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"You know what?" She asked me.

"No, what?"

"You are built like a model,"

I choked on my food, laughing, "Oh, P L E A S E," I told her. "Get real girl. What skinny and no tits?" I continued to laugh at her.

She looked at me with a cold stare on her face. "Stop it! I'm serious. Even if you can't see the beauty in yourself, I am telling you, you are," She took another mouthful of food and followed it with a small sip of wine. "Let me guess you didn't see all the heads turn when we came in here today?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Do you walk around with your eyes closed babe?"

"To be honest, I didn't see anyone looking at us," I told Pixie honestly. "My Momma has told me time after time, that beauty will only get you so far. It is what is in your heart that makes you who you are,"

She stopped talking, and tears welled up in her eyes. "Oh Sonny, you are adorable and so, so beautiful,"

"What I could have said was, when I'm with you, no one else matters," And I made some silly eye movement at her.

"Then I would know you were bull-shitting me," Pixie replied. We both smiled at each other.

"When I drop you home later, you'll have to remind me to thank your Momma,"

We ate in silence each glancing at each other, our eyes taking in details that we had missed. Like the tiny freckles over her nose that her makeup didn't hide. Or the frown in her brow when she is deep in thought, like now.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"Nothing," She said, then continued, "Well OK, I have an idea!"

"Tell me please," Then I put up my hand to stop her. "Hold on, will I like it?"

"Unlikely, but you might," The twinkle in her eye told me she was excited about something.

"I have a new summer range of clothes coming out beginning of next month. Would you model them for me?" As she asked me her look was full of longing and I dare say with a hint of lust thrown in.

I was thinking of a few phone camera shots that she'll put on her website.

"Sure, why not? Why would I not like it?" I asked.

"Have you ever been to a photo shoot?

"No, and I'm not sure what you mean?"

"I see. I will organise it and I'll let you know," Pixie told me with a smile on her face.

We continued talking all through our lunch, sharing our past, our school years, what we enjoyed doing, and who our friends were. What music we like and the movies we want to see, together? Then it came down to us.

I looked at her, taking in her beauty. The way she smiled, she had a happy soul, her heart was pure. I could tell that. I made her nervous when I went quiet. The way she fidgeted when I just looked at her.

I tried to find the right words to tell her. To reassure her that I was so in love with her. But I too was scared.

"I need to tell you something, but I am not sure how to," I explained feebly. "I dreamed about you. Holding you, seeing you naked," I told her as I kind of felt awkward at saying it. "Pixie," I hesitated, "I want to be part of you, part of your life, to make you happy. This isn't just a sex thing for me,"

She sat there listening, her eyes again welling up with tears. She reached out and took hold of my hands. She came close to me, our noses almost touching and she said the most beautiful words to me.

"You have changed everything in my life, in the space of twenty-four hours, since I met you, I have found the one missing thing in my life, and I want to build my life around you. Sanjana, ..... Sonny, I truly love you,"

That was when I burst into tears. We hugged, we kissed and I knew I had found my life partner.

We just sat there, crying. Holding onto each other.

The cuddles we shared were therapeutic, it felt so right.

Pixie just laid her hand on my tummy, not teasing me nor moving it to arouse me, lord knows I was aroused enough in any case. I rested my head on her shoulder, and she turned and kissed it. I sighed. It was a sigh of total contentment. I felt so good at that moment.

An older handsome woman stuck her head in around the drapes and excused herself as she saw us. She smiled at us and told us we looked like a perfect picture of love and happiness.

"Would you mind if I took a photo of you two to hang in our lover's gallery? She asked us.

I was feeling so cosy and sleepy, Pixie said no thank you, "It would come as a surprise to people to see us like this,"

The woman nodded and said she understood and wished us much happiness in the future.

I snuggled in closer and I told her I didn't care who saw us like this. "You say that now, but wait till you get home and get the 20 questions from your Momma,"

"Oh, Pix, don't spoil it, babe," I told her, knowing she was right. "Look on the bright side, at least I have accepted who I am,"

She pulled me up to her face and kissed me with so much love I almost melted.

"Come on she said, I have to get you home and off to dance practice. I want you to practice real hard and nail this audition, babe,"

"Do you?" I asked honestly.

"Yeah, then if you win the whole thing, I can move to Paris with you and start my designer studio over there. Oh wow, wouldn't that be a treat?"

"I would love that,"

She kissed me and I felt her hands wander over my body, my nipples came alive, and I moaned, "Hhhmmm, oh yes," She let the fingertips of her left hand reach into the top of the waistband of my jeans. I didn't stop her. I laid back against the bench seat, my legs parted for her. I just looked into her eyes, she smiled and kissed me once more. Then whispered to me, "Do we have enough time?"

"Probably not. But right about now, I don't care," as I lifted my bum off of the seat forcing her fingers further into my jeans.

"We can't be late for your dancing practice. As much as I want to strip you naked and feast on your tiny titties and that beautiful hairy mound of yours, I don't want to have to explain to your Momma why we are late,"

And with that, she withdrew her hand and patted my mound for me. I moaned as she did it.

"I'll go and pay the bill," And with that she slid around out of the booth pulling back the drapes I watched her backside not for the first time, but for the first time with desire and lust in my heart. I followed her up to the bar and stood next to her. I looked around the restaurant and now saw what Pixie saw when we came in. The room was full of business types, mainly women, and many were casting an eye in our direction. I felt rather self-conscious.

I smiled at the women looking at us. They smiled back. I turned around and took hold of Pixie's hand, suddenly I felt safe, or safer. Pixie was talking quietly to the barmaid and laughed at something that was said, I wasn't listening to them but I did hear her say, "You should tell her so,"

I pulled on Pixie's hand to indicate we should go. When the pretty barmaid leant across the bar and told me, "Sorry if I embarrass you, but you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever laid eyes upon,"

I stood there looking at her, embarrassed.

Smiling at her I thanked her and then said, "I don't see myself that way, but thank you very much,"

I couldn't get out of there quick enough. I felt well embarrassed. I held onto Pixie's hand as we walked back to the car, nobody gave us a second look, but holding her hand seemed so right. I waited until we got into the car before asking Pixie directly. "Did you put her up to that?"

"Did I put who up to what?" She replied.

"Don't play all cute and innocent, you know what I mean," I looked at her and as hard as I tried to be angry, I just couldn't be.

She turned towards me and with a stern look in return she said matter-of-factly, "No, I didn't put her up to it, she asked me if I would mind if she complimented you, I of course, said no, I wouldn't mind. I won't let it happen again, I'm sorry,"

Pixie was about the start the car and stopped. Then stared at me before saying, "Whether you like it or not, people think you are very good-looking, get used to it. I LOVE the idea that I have the most desirable woman in the world holding my hand. The fact that she likes me makes me special, and when she told me she loved me, I cried. That was beyond my wildest dreams. I am going to spoil you, Sonny, not because you are gorgeous, but because I love you. I am going to tell everybody I know, that I love you. If you can't handle that, tough titties, babe! Because that is who you are falling in love with,"

I sat there, taking it all in. "Are you finished?" I asked.

"For now," She told me.

I leaned over to her, rested my hand in between her legs, high up on her thigh, so it was touching her core, looked her in the eye, and I asked her, "Was that our first fight?"

"Good lord no, I didn't throw anything at you," She smiled, I smiled, and then we kissed.

"So you will throw things at me when we fight?" I asked.

"Yes, but I will miss you, I'm a rotten shot," her retort was said in such a way I couldn't help but laugh.

This time I rubbed her pussy through her jeans and she gave me the cutest and most pitiful moaning sound, "You are going to have to fix me up tonight before I go home," I was told.

"Is that right? Do you want to watch me practice?" I asked her.

"What!!!! You practice getting me off?" She said in a raised voice.

"Dance silly,"

"Oh that practice, well I was going to say yes to either,"

"I might need lots of practice to get you off?"

"You did ok yesterday babe," Pixie reminded me.

"Hhhmmm, yes I did and I rather enjoyed it, feeling you hold onto me as you, you know, came,"

We laughed and made silly jokes about ourselves. We pulled up in front of my home, I told Pixie that I had to race in to get my change of clothes. "I'll come with you, that way I can say hi to Momma and tell her about our lunch date,"

"Don't you dare call it that, please Pix, don't" I pleaded.

She smiled and patted my backside as I walked in front of her. I wanted to both growl at her and let her do it, both at the same time.

We walked into the house Momma was in the kitchen preparing dinner. "Hi Momma, we're home. Just going to grab my dancing gear and we'll be off,"

"I hear you, no need to shout Sonny," She told me.

Pixie went into the kitchen and said hello. Told my Momma everything about our lunch. Even the white wine, albeit just the one glass. Pixie never lied or told an untruth, she just changed some words to make it sound like we were two good friends having a casual catch-up lunch in the city.

I waltzed into the Kitchen, stripped down to a tan-coloured leotard and leggings. The leotard is half a size smaller than I needed to be, more to show off what shape I did have, and to highlight what little boobs I had. My dance bag is over my shoulder. I did a ta-dah for Pixie, a crossed-leg curtsey, arms wide open. Momma rolled her eyes and told me to stop showing off in front of my friends. "No one is impressed with a show-off,"

Pixie looked at me and saw how it deflated me a little and turned to my Momma before saying. "Oh, I don't know about that Momma, I'm impressed. If I had half of Sonny's talent I would be putting on a show everywhere I went and to whoever was there,"

"You are different Pixie, you are so outgoing. My Sanjana is not and she looks funny when she tries to be someone who she isn't, if you understand me,"

"I do understand, there is nothing worse than pretending to be something you're not but I can help her. Give her confidence, it will help her with her dancing and singing I am certain of it," She told my Momma. The hidden meaning of her words wasn't lost on me. I smiled at her.

"We shall see, alright you two go, and don't be too late Sonny," She told us and then as an afterthought, "Before you go, Sonny, I have invited Pixie to stay for dinner so she can say hello to your Poppa,"

My eyes flew wide open. "That's great I said," Then dashed out of the house, while Pixie casually walked out saying goodbye to Momma.

We jumped in the car and took the short drive to the dancing hall. My tutor a very flamboyant gentleman, was such a taskmaster and he did fine-tune my movements. Normally the class went for 60 minutes and then I practiced on my own for another hour. I could see what was going to happen after my session with the tutor.

Pixie planted herself on a chair in the corner of the hall out of the way. From what I saw of her, she was making phone call after phone call. Took photos of me dancing and a video or two I suspect. I trusted her.

The hour flew and when it had finished I was hot, sweaty and totally absorbed by the instructions I was being given.

As we were the last in the hall that night, my tutor asked me to lock up for him, which I normally did in any case. As soon as he was gone, Pixie made her way over to me and looked me up and down. "You look so sexy in that outfit,"