Lesbian Love Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are just horny Pix, so anything I was wearing would look sexy to you," I reminded her.

"This is true," And she kept looking at me. "Now what happens?"

"Normally I would practice for another hour, before heading off home. But since you are with me, we could sit and chat, or something,"

"It's the or something, that I'm interested in," She told me.

"Oh, good, me too. There is something I want to do to you,"

"And what is that?" She asked me.

"I want to see you naked, and I want you to teach me how to make you feel as good as you made me feel yesterday,"

Pixie smiled at me and started to unbutton her shirt. I took hold of her hips and pulled her to me and we rocked back and forth until her shirt was open and I eased it off of her shoulders. I reached behind her to undo her very sexy TA bra. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't find the clips. Pixie laughed as she undid her bra from the front.

I kissed her sweetly. Our tongues dancing and fencing, I took hold of her jeans and unzipped them and then the top button was released. She kicked off her sneakers without untying them, and I pushed her jeans down, her G-string panties went with them. I did notice how soiled they already were. She hurriedly kicked them free, and there she was, standing in just her socks. I honestly tried not to laugh.

She edged away from me, leaving her clothes in the middle of the hall. She sat on a chair up against the wall and removed her socks before leaning back and opening her legs for me. She used her index finger to signal me to come to her. I shook my head as I stood ten feet away from her and slowly removed my leotard and dance shoes.

For the first time in my life, I was naked with another woman, the one that I loved. I too was extremely aroused. My scent was strong, I slowly walked towards her, and I could see her chest rising and falling, slowly at first and soon her breaths were deeper, faster. When I got to her I placed my hands on her knees as I lowered myself into position. I started kissing up along her inner thighs, avoiding her raw, heated labia, I kissed around it, and then I dragged my tongue across the top feeling the heat of her vagina on my neck. Her scent was rich, a fullness of youthful hormones.

I let my tongue touch the outer labia as I looked closely at her pussy, and how she shaves her landing strip. I was nervous, the tip of my tongue touched her bud, and she shuddered.

I felt her hand on my head. "Let me guide you, babe,"

And with those words, she put a hand on her belly as she pushed my head to one side. "Now drag your tongue along the whole of the length of my pussy," And I did.

The sounds she made were the sounds of pure joy. She rested a leg around my neck, her breathing was building as my tongue slowly went up and then back down. "Oh, babe, that is so good," She told me.

I loved the sounds she made. Her hand relaxed on my head, and as the tip of my tongue stopped on her button, I flicked it. Her hips rose to greet my tongue as she pressed her hand down on my head, I took her pearl into my lips and sucked it into my mouth, or as far into my mouth as I could.

"Oh, oh, oh, OH, OH," Is all that she said.

I shifted my hands up to her bum, resting them under her and then raised her butt so I could hold her core against my mouth.

She was trying to talk to me, but nothing made sense.

She was purring like a kitten. I was taken by how natural it felt to me, as my tongue searched for her entrance and found it. She quickened her pace as her hips pushed up into my face and my tongue went deeper, she was almost screaming now and I was worried we might draw attention from someone walking past.

And she came while my tongue was inside of her. I knew it because she first of all, she told me, but I felt her body stiffen, then jolt, as I felt her juices cascade into my mouth. She shook and was panting as if she had been dancing non-stop for hours.

What I thought was just a short time was in fact twenty minutes. I couldn't believe I had spent so much time on my knees. When she said stop, I've had enough. Something inside of me said no she hadn't. The mischievous side of me just took one more swipe of her clit, and she put her hands on my shoulders and shook once again.

"Oh my gawd, Sonny, oh oh oh, shit, no more babe, please, no more,"

She was almost begging me to stop now. I did but then again I didn't. I started to kiss her pussy, then her inner thighs, not leaving any spot untouched. Her moaning continued. I worked my way up her belly, the soft little hairy parts just above her mound. I ran my tongue up to her belly button and circled it. I looked up at her face. Her eyes were closed, and the smile on her lips, on her face answered any questions I had about how she felt.

I worked my way up to her breasts and licked a nipple, she moaned once more. Before telling me, "If you keep doing that, we are going to be here all night,"

"I could think of worse things to do all night," I told her.

She sat upright and told me to straddle her leg, I smiled and did as I was told, taking orders from her seemed natural, but she didn't do that often. I sat astride her leg and she took hold of my hips, smiling at me as I slid along her firm muscled leg and let my knee touch her core, her eyes closed and my eyes closed, the feeling we gave each other was, well mutual. We continued for a short while as my tide rose inside of me, I could feel it coming. Pixie didn't ease up as I pinched her nipples and she sucked on mine. Before too long I exploded with sheer delight, I shuddered and panted in pure ecstasy. I came in a heated rush, as they say. I collapsed against her body. Panting and loving the feeling she gave me.

She kissed me, over and over again. My neck, my throat, my nipples, I wanted to stay like this forever.

"Good lord woman I love you so much," I told her.

"You love me only half as much as I love you," came her reply.

We just sat there, naked, hugging each other. This was going to be an everlasting memory. I could feel it.

"We should get dressed and go, that hour is almost up, but the good thing is, you do look like you are worn out," Pixie smiled as she told me.

"Not just yet, I want this to last forever," I told her.

"Shall I ring your Momma and tell her we have other plans for dinner?"

"Are you always going to use my Momma to get me to do things?" I asked as I leaned forward and kissed her, making certain she could taste what I had tasted earlier that evening. She kissed me back, I could sense the love she had for me in just her kiss.

As she smiled at me and told me, "Only when I need you to do something for me," she held my head to her chest. I felt so happy, so content. "Let's get dressed, wash our hands and face and head off home. I have organised that photo shoot for us and I want to tell your parents at the same time, so they aren't worried,"

"OK, why would they be worried?" Still not understanding why it was a big deal.

Surprisingly we arrived home decent and on time. No one would have guessed what we had been up to this past hour.

For the first time, I saw Pixie with a little bit of nervousness when she met my Poppa. Now I know my Poppa and I have a special bond and he wouldn't hurt a fly unless the fly was going to hurt me. Then look out fly.

That surprised me, her reaction to meeting my Poppa. I introduced them and I saw how nervous Pixie had become. She held out her hand and shook my Poppa's hand. Something inside of me said he knew.

"Come Pixie, sit down, talk with me," He pulled out a kitchen chair for her while Momma was at the kitchen sink finishing off some cleaning up. I went to sit down and my Poppa turned to me and said, "Is your name Pixie? No, it is not, so go and clean up ready for your dinner and leave your friend here to talk with your parents,"

I froze, I looked at my Poppa and he waved me away. "Go away Sonny," He told me again.

My Momma turned around from the kitchen sink and glared at me. "Do as you are told child," Her tone was firm and strong. Now I knew they knew.

I was petrified. I was expecting a shouting match to erupt at any moment. I went and sat in my bedroom. Scared and expecting the worst.

What I heard threw me. Laughter, Yes laughter, first Pixie and then my Momma. Momma has the most outrageous laugh, from her belly and I heard my Poppa laughing and carrying on. What on earth was going on?

I went to the door of the kitchen and watched the three of them sitting around the table, all smiling, and laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

Pixie turned to me, there were tears of joy in her eyes. I could tell she was crying from love, not despair.

Pixie held out her arm to me and I instinctively went to stand next to her, she put her arm around me. She looked up and said, "It's alright, we'll be fine,"

I looked at her with a look that said I was scared. It was my Momma who spoke. "Sonny, do you think I am blind child?"

I looked at her with a strange look on my face and said "No!"

"We have always told you that you could tell us anything," She continued.

"Yes, I know, but...." I stammered.

Poppa stood up and hugged me, "No buts Sanjana, if you are happy we are happy. But don't think it will be easy for you both,"

I looked over his shoulder and off into space, they know I thought to myself, they know.

"But ....... But how did you know?" I asked as my Poppa was squeezing the air out of me with his hug.

Momma went over to Pixie and put her arm around her. "Sanjana, you are an open book child, I saw your face this morning as you looked at Pixie in the street, I knew then, straight away,"

I was dumbstruck.

My Poppa let go of me and Pixie pushed her chair back and I sat on her lap. She held me, in front of my parents. I was petrified, but not.

Momma spoke up once more. "One rule, no fooling around in my house!"

I put my arm around Pixie's neck and smiled down at her. The tears from my eyes dropped from my cheek onto her face, she laughed and cried at the same time. I just held her close to me.

I got up and found some tissues to wipe my face, then went and hugged my Momma, she too had tears in her eyes.

"Let's eat shall we," Poppa said.

We sat around and ate our evening meal.

Pixie sat opposite me and kept looking at me, I kept drying my eyes and sniffling. Momma kept handing me tissues. Poppa just had a smile on his face.

Poppa asked about Pixie's parents and what they would think. Pixie smiled at him and explained, that her mother had passed away when she was very young and had been raised by her dad. That he knew she dated girls.

He went on and asked what she did for a living.

Pixie told them that she and her dad owned a clothing brand called Teen Angel, or TA for short, it was mainly for, as the name suggests, teenage girls. That she designs the clothes and oversees the manufacturing of the garments. They only come in a limited range. That she and her dad also own a block of shops in the city by the same name.

She then explained to them, "Tonight while Sonny was dancing, or practising, I was speaking to my dad and the photographer who is getting ready to do a spread for us. Summer is coming and we going to release a whole new range of clothes,"

She looked at me, smiled and explained. "I sent them some photos I took of Sonny dancing and a short video. They both agreed with me that Sonny is the perfect choice to model the range for us, so if you are willing," She said looking at me, "We are doing a photo shoot this weekend, and I would love you two," Looking at my Momma and Poppa, "To come and see your daughter in action,"

They didn't say yes and they didn't say no.

Pixie's phone buzzed as she received a message. "We start at 8 a.m. Saturday. What do you all say?"

That weekend Claudette Rodgers the model was born.