Lesbian Love Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
352 Followers

Just as I felt a warmth between my legs, my phone rang. Talk about bad timing I thought. Sarah blushed and told me to answer it.

I was panting, short of breath from one brief kiss. What was happening to me?

I looked at the phone and saw her name come up, PIXIE. My heart leapt and started to race. I showed Sarah and I started to jump about. "What do I do?"

"Answer the darn thing, don't keep the poor girl waiting,"

I sat down trying to calm myself. "Hi Pixie, how are you?" I asked all calm, cool and collected. NOT! My stomach was doing flip-flops, I was literally shaking.

"Hi, Sonny, I was thinking about you, so thought there was no better time to call and say hello,"

"Hi," I said again, "I have been thinking about you too, a lot,"

"Really? That's great, I thought you might be one of those girls who just wanted to tick a box," She explained to me.

"Tick a box?" I asked.

"Yeah, you know, have sex with a stranger in a changing room, tick, done that," She said with a giggle in her voice.

"No, I'm not like that. To be truthful, that was so not me today," I told her.

"I'm glad because I am not like that either. I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me. I don't do that kind of thing, normally I mean,"

Her voice was hypnotic to me. I stopped talking, just wanting to listen.

"Can I take you out somewhere, just to show you who I really am?"

I lay down on the bed and turned on my camera so she could see me. Pixie did the same we just stayed there for a full five minutes not saying a word just looking at each other.

Sarah thank goodness just sat on the floor trying not to interfere.

"I would like that, but we go dutch, ok?"

"I would like to take you out at my expense. Mind you on my wage we might end up at Macca's," She told me.

"That sounds perfect to me, when do you want to do it?" I asked.

"When are you free?"

"Tomorrow," I came back with the answer way too quickly, so much for being miss cool.

"I was hoping you'd say tonight,"

"I am having a sleepover at a friend's place, we are meant to be having a movie night, but she is giving me the whole 20 questions about you,"

"Oh dear, is she your girlfriend?" Pixie wanted to know.

"NO, she is a good friend though,"

"I should let you go, to be with your friend" She said.

No, please don't, just talk to me. I love the sound of your voice,"

"What a very weird thing to say, but I can go with that. I like weird," She told me.

"I have never felt this way before. Who are you?" I asked.

"Come, have a date with me, let's talk and find out,"

"I have already said YES, I am leaving it up to you," My heart was pounding. What on earth was going on? I had never felt this way with another person.

"When are you free?" She asked again. We were on repeat. All I could do was sigh. I was smitten.

"I am free, any time you want me to be," I told her. My dancing, my singing everything was put on hold for her.

If this is love, I want more of it.

I watched as Sarah stood up and started to disrobe. Carefree and casual, she became naked and went in search of her PJs.

"My friend here, Sarah, is getting all 'thingy' and has just thrown her PJs on," I told Pixie.

"Show me," I was asked.

Then without thinking I turned the phone camera around and showed Sarah's naked backside to Pixie. Sarah was unaware I was sharing her nakedness with a complete stranger. Sarah turned towards me as she put on her shorts and quickly covered herself while screaming at me.

"What the fuck Sonny. Not funny," Sarah quickly followed up by putting on a buttoned-up jacket-style top to sleep in.

Pixie was laughing and I was embarrassed.

"I really didn't need to see that, nice as it was," Pixie told us.

I turned to Sarah and said I was sorry. "If it's any consolation Pixie said you looked nice,"

"It's not, and if you aren't more responsible with naked photos I will not send you anymore," She said it loud enough for her to be heard over the phone. She had the biggest smile on her face.

"Hhhmmm, so Sarah sends you naughty photos of herself. That's interesting,"

"No she doesn't, honest, she doesn't," I exclaimed stumbling over my words. "She just said that to embarrass me,"

I was sending daggers to Sarah as she slowly buttoned up her PJ top. Teasing me every step of the way. Finally, she put a single finger to her lips and gave me her puppy dog eyes.

Pixie and I talked and talked for another couple of hours, we shared everything about ourselves. Being in a refugee camp, and escaping Somalia. My coming to Australia.

Her mum died when she was only six. She was raised by her dad. My dancing and the audition, my upcoming singing debut. Her lack of scholastic achievement at school equalled mine. She was street-wise and smart. Funny, charming, quick-witted and very outspoken.

She told me how she was feeling. When she first saw me walk into her shop I made her feel dizzy, and a lump in her throat. Her heart skipped a beat.

She had never done anything like this before in her life. Hooked up with a stranger in a changing room, got her phone number and then rang her and just talked. I listened, her voice held me in a state of pure bliss. I felt my heart beating, inside of me, when looking at her and how my body reacted. She turned me on.

In my eyes, she was so sexy.

We made our arrangements for the following day she was to meet me at Sarah's place in the morning. Luckily she had a car, and freedom to move about as she so pleased. I had butterflies in my tummy, I was totally taken by this beautiful creature.

While I was doing all of the talking Sarah got into bed and went searching for the movie. We kept on talking and talking. Sarah had gone off to sleep and it was gone 2 am when I got a warning my battery was low.

I warned her that I might drop out suddenly and then I did. I lay there, not being able to sleep. I stripped down to my knickers but left my T-shirt on and rolled over to face Sarah. She was blissfully dreaming of whatever gay teenagers dream about when they are in between girlfriends. I kissed her forehead and whispered good night to her. She smiled. Was it me or a dream?

The morning came around so quickly and I heard a knock on the bedroom door. Sarah grunted out a "WHAT,"

Her mum, spoke through the door, "It's ten o'clock and you have a visitor, well Sonny does,"

Suddenly I was wide awake. I threw on my jeans and pushed my mop of hair back, out of my eyes, it was a tangled mess. "Oh GOD, I look a mess. Come on Sarah, Pixie is here,"

She grunted once again, buried her head under the covers and asked, "Who the fuck is Pixie?" Then she must have realised what I had just told her. She sat bolt upright.

"I'm going to run through the shower, keep her waiting until I'm ready," She threw back the covers to reveal her naked bottom half, her shorts had somehow managed to come off during the night. And no, it wasn't my doing. That was all done by herself.

I opened the bedroom door slowly and heard talking coming from the kitchen. Pixie had introduced herself to Mister and Misses Evansworth and was seated at their kitchen table with them and sharing their morning cup of tea.

I was so embarrassed. I looked a mess, still half asleep, my hair, well it wasn't just bed hair, it was a complete mess. I tried to pull it back into some sort of decent style. No luck I'm afraid to say. My battle with my hair was the bane of my teenage years.

I slowly walked into the kitchen. It was Misses Evansworth who saw me first, she smiled at me. Her smile radiated any room she was in and when she smiled, all seemed right with the world. I smiled at her and mumbled "Good morning,"

"A cuppa Sonny?" She asked me. I nodded.

Pixie stood up and turned around. At first, she was shy like me, but she smiled and hung her head a little as her eyes looked up at me as she said "Hi, you look wonderful,"

"Rubbish, I look awful," I told her.

Mister Evansworth could sense the awkwardness between us and stood up offering me his chair next to Pixie. Then excused himself to 'cut the front lawn' or something.

Sarah's home had become my second home, as mine was for Sarah. The warmness of their home was very similar to my own. Misses E as I came to call Sarah's mum, called him a chicken for some reason.

I sat next to Pixie, nervous, and shy, but excited and I had a feeling of deep-seated contentment. I couldn't explain it.

Misses E broke the spell. "So Sonny, how long have you two been seeing each other?"

"Not long Misses E. We kinda just met,"

"I take it you haven't told your mum and dad yet?" She asked.

Pixie looked at me, enjoying my unease. "Yes Sonny, when are you going to introduce me to your mum and dad?"

I slapped her arm and said "Maybe never or at least when they are on the other side of the world, maybe,"

Misses E, looked at us as we looked at each other. "Just be sure first of all," She told us. Holding us in her gaze.

"What about you Pixie, what will your parents say?"

"It's just my dad and he knows I date girls and I kept him awake most of last night telling him about this exotic beauty I met. He told me to ring her and to not let her slip through my fingers,"

"Did he? And here I was thinking it was you wanting to talk to me, and your father forced you into it,"

At that moment Sarah walked into the room, fresh and clean. With her make-up on, even perfume I noticed, she had gone all out to impress.

Even Misses E noticed. "Hot date have you, Sarah?" She asked.

She poked her tongue out at her mum and then went over and kissed her on the cheek and said good morning.

"I decided to wear something a little nice for a change and you give me a hard time," Then looking at Pixie she said. "So you are this mysterious woman who has turned my BFF and I might add kept her talking for half the night,"

Pixie smiled at her before acknowledging, "Yep that be me. Good to see you dressed this time," She came back.

I covered my eyes. And hung my head.

Misses E scoffed as she said, "I really don't want to know about any of this,"

Pixie and Sarah laughed before Sarah said "Touché,"

Misses E just shook her head, "I am so glad I don't know the half of what you get up to Sarah Evansworth,"

"What are you three up to today?" She asked us. It was Pixie who stood up and told me what was planned.

"Sonny and I are going to lunch at the Mylk Bar,"

"Oh! Am I?" I stated.

"Yes, you told me to organise it," Then turning to Sarah she asked, "Would you like to come too?"

"Three's company," Misses E replied before Sarah could speak up. "Besides she has some errands to do for her father and me,"

Sarah looked surprised and said "I do? Like what exactly?"

"We'll find something for you to do. Leave these two alone to talk. I am certain you will be told everything in due course. Won't she Sonny?"

"Most likely," I told them both. "Then turning to Pixie I told her in a matter-of-fact tone. "Looking at the way you are dressed this Mylk Bar is a little bit posh. So you better wait here while I dash home, shower change and meet you back here,"

"No," She told me. "I will drive you home and wait for you,"

"Pixie, no way, I'm not ready to do the whole coming out thing, not just yet. I mean I am still getting used to it. My Momma will go mental. NO! End of discussion," I was glaring at her, my hands on my hips.

"Okay, Oh wow, she has a temper doesn't she" She said, "I will wait in the car," It was the way she said it that made me feel good, she wasn't angry or upset, more nurturing than scolding. Wanting to reassure me that it will be all right.

She looked at me with so much love in her eyes and put her soothing hand on my face, I nuzzled into it. She told me for the first time, "I will never hurt you, Sonny, never in a million years,"

I teared up. I hugged her. Then in front of Misses E and my BFF Sarah, I kissed her lips. She held me, her arms felt like the safest place on earth, so firm so reassuring. I trusted her.

"Oh my gawd, get a room you two. On second thoughts don't, you have things to do and my room isn't available," Sarah told us.

We just looked into each other's eyes.

Pixie whispered to me. "Do you believe in love at first sight?"

I shrugged before saying, "I wasn't sure until you. I do now,"

Chapter 5 -- From Sanjana to Sonny to Claudette.

Pixie had parked her car, a not-so-new Morris Minor but it looked to be in pristine condition, just out the front of Misses E's place. She opened the door for me and waved her arm in a wildly flamboyant flourish inviting me to sit in the cramped space of this ancient little motor car.

"My dad's a mechanic and loves things that were made yonks ago especially the cars," She told me.

"You keep it in good condition by the looks of things," I told her.

"Thank you. Something my dad taught me growing up. If you look after things they will look after you. I like keeping everything I own in good shape," She told me, running her hands over her body and in particular her boobs.

"Stop it! I'm horny enough just seeing you," I looked at her from my seat taking in her beauty, her smile, her sparkling eyes the curve of her cute nose, and her eyelashes. "I'm sorry if I sounded rude earlier but I think US will be a bit of a shock for my Momma and Poppa," I said using my hand to indicate the two of us.

She watched my hand movements smiling at me. "Would you like me to park around the corner or down the street a little bit?" She said half-jokingly.

"Would you do that for me?"

"I was joking Sonny, but yes I would if you asked me,"

"Please Pixie," I asked trying not to make it sound like I was begging her, which I was.

She started the car not saying a word before turning to me and saying, "Please Pixie," She told me, "Will get me to do anything for you Sonny,"

As we drove off heading for my place. I let her pass by my home as I pointed it out. She slowed. Turned the car around and parked on the other side of the road, three houses down.

I took a deep breath, I sat there for a moment weighing up if I should kiss her or not. Then leaned over and kissed her cheek.

Pixie blushed. Smiled and said, "Aaaawwww thank you,"

I opened the door with some difficulty, almost breaking a nail, and she quietly called out to me, "I will wait for you right here, forever if I have to,"

I ducked my head back into the car, "You won't have to wait that long my love," And I dashed off down the street before crossing the road into our place.

I went straight into my room not expecting anyone to be home. Momma was and asked what I was up to. I was taken by surprise.

I called back to her, "Nothing Momma, Just going to shower and change. I'm going out to lunch with a friend,"

"Who," She asked. "And where are you going?"

"Just a friend Momma, you don't know her," I yelled back. "I'm jumping into the shower, okay," I hoped this would prevent her from asking any more questions.

It didn't.

My age doesn't prevent my mother from asking who my friends were.

"Do I know this girl?" She asked through the bathroom door.

"No Momma, it is just a friend I'm catching up with,"

"Why don't I know her, why is she a secret?"

Momma, she is not a secret and you don't know all my friends,"

"It is not a good thing that you keep secrets from your Momma,"

"Momma, please,"

"Okay, but don't be late for your dancing lessons," I was reminded.

"I won't be Momma, I promise," I finished washing and rinsed the soap suds from my body watching them circle the drain and disappear. Turning off the water I thought to myself, what should I wear, something sexy but not too much, some lippy and those golden earrings? Not having a chest to speak of, definitely, no bra and a simple plain top, so as not to draw attention to the fact that I have no boobs.

Oh gawd I needed Sarah here to help me. Wrapping a towel around me I ran through to my bedroom and closed the door. Big mistake.

"What are you hiding child?" Came a question from my Momma.

I opened the door slightly and called back "Nothing Momma, I am just getting dressed,"

"You are hiding something from me, Sonny, I can tell, I am your Momma remember and we know everything,"

"Yes Momma, you do, and I love you for that," I told her.

"Child I am going to get some milk, I will see you after your dancing lesson,"

"Yes Momma," I called out and gave a huge sigh of relief.

I picked out a nice pair of black laced knickers and a pair of tight jeans. I found a silk blouse, plain off-white with a hint of pink around the seams. I dug out my old golden earrings. Looked at myself in the mirror and changed my top. I decided on a pale blue pullover, a V neck and lost an earring when I pulled it over my head.

Now I don't curse, but I came close to it at that moment. I couldn't find that darn missing earring, I was on my hands and knees looking for it under my bed, on my bed, I growled and thought stuff it, so I took the other one off.

Again I looked at myself in the mirror, I still wasn't happy with the way I looked, but it will have to do. Then my hair. It was a tangled mess. Momma always told me when your hair doesn't go right, put a hat or a scarf on. I had a small selection of hats various styles and colours, none suited me, so I just grabbed a scarf off the back of my bedroom door and it worked.

I sighed!

I took one last look at myself and headed for the door.

I was nervous beyond belief. I wondered if Pixie was.

I walked out the front door and headed back to the car. I looked up and down the street to make sure my Momma was around. She wasn't.

Got to the car and it was empty. Where on earth had she gone?

I stamped my foot in annoyance wanting to get away before Momma came back from the corner shop. I grabbed my phone and was about to send her a message when I spied her walking back down the street talking with my Momma. I froze. I am certain if it was possible I would have gone as white as a ghost.

What was going on I thought. Oh my God, she has spilled the beans, I was certain of it.

When I came into view of them both, Pixie waved me across to her and my Momma had such a look on her face.

"Sonny, I met your Mother going down to the shops, so I introduced myself to her," Pixie explained before I could say a word.

"Child, since when have we let our friends wait in the street for us, while we get ready to go out?" Momma was none too pleased.

"Sorry Momma," I replied.

"It isn't me you need to say sorry to, it is your friend Pixie here. What has got into you lately Sonny,"

Pixie stood there all sweet and innocent. She had the most wicked smile on her face. Then she spoke. "You look really nice Sonny, very nice indeed, doesn't she Misses Chol?"

"My little girl always looks pretty, when she puts her mind to it. And Pixie please call me Momma. Misses make me sound so much older than I want to admit to," We three walked slowly towards my home and I was feeling decisively edgy.

Pixie came to the rescue as we got level with her car, "Well Momma, I have booked Sonny and I into a little café for lunch in the city, but I promise to get her to her dancing lesson on time,"

Momma looked at me, and then at Pixie. I am not sure what she saw in my eyes, was it fear, was it crazy excitement or was it love? Whatever it was she just smiled at us and told us to enjoy ourselves.

I wanted to tell my Momma right there, in the middle of the street, but my stomach churned over. I couldn't do it.

Pixie grabbed hold of my hand and we walked across the street to her car, and once again she opened the door for me, I smiled at her, wanting to kiss her, but knew I was being watched like a hawk spying on its prey.

I sat back into the seat as Pixie started the old thing, put it into first gear, and drove off, we waved to Momma standing on the doorstep, and she waved back at us. Pixie smoothly passed through the gears and we were off. This was the first time I had been in a manual car, and I was surprised by how easy it was.

Arking
Arking
352 Followers