Lesbian Rape in the Subway Pt. 02

Story Info
Fun in the subway continues for poor Kim.
1.3k words
4.38
19.3k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age if 18.

I was looking at my reflection in the glass door of the subway car which Butch had called home. Her large breasts were flat against my naked flesh, that punk rocker was grinding her hairy mound into my panty covered ass while both of her hands were on my tits, gently squeezing and tweaking my erect nipples. To my shame it was causing a steady warmth to grow in my panties as Butch continued licking my face. Her right hand left her erotic hold on my breast and headed down over my flat stomach inching its way to the top of my panties. I tried my best to keep my legs tightly shut but that defense crumbled as she started stroking the crotch of my satin panty with her index finger, my body immediately reacted by causing my legs to spread apart, just so I could give her better access to my virgin cunt.

As my mind began to wander I thought back to my days in high school how I would never allowed any of the guys I dated to touch me like this and here I was in this dirty subway car being molested by this dyke bitch as I felt her hand cupping my neatly trimmed mound. I then bit my lower lip as she was using her finger to push the fabric of my panty deeper and deeper into the damp slit of my pussy. Butch removed her hand and told me how deep my panty was wedged in my cunt, just like a camel toe as she giggled. She then led me by my hand without any resistance from me back to her tent. As she instructed I laid down on the sleeping bag and kicked off my high heels.

Satisfied that all the fight was out of me she entered the tent and before I knew it her mouth was glued to mine ravishing my mouth with her tongue, at the same time her hand had slid beneath the waist band of my panties and was fingering my soaking wet pussy. Butch worked her magic as I experienced my first orgasm and kept it up til I shook with another. I was laying on my back looking up at the orange canvas of the tent when I felt her remove my wet panties and rolled them up into a ball and stuffed it into my mouth. She then spread my legs apart and placed her cunt over mine and started fucking me. I saw stars as Butch had some kind of metal stud on her clit and when she ground herself into me the pleasure was so intense that I thought I was going to pass out. She rode me into the wee hours of the morning as I experienced one amazing orgasm after another.

When the morning rolled in I found myself snuggled in Butchs arms. Neither one of us spoke as I put my clothes back on.She looked at me and told me what a good fuck I was and wanted to see me again. See her again what was she thinking that crazy bitch forced herself on me. At this point all I wanted to do was get to out of here, get back to my dorm room take a long shower to get her sweat and saliva off of my body and pray that nobody asks me any questions about where I was or with whom I was with.

Butch was surprisingly nice as she led me to a main road where I was able to catch a taxi but that fucking bitch insisted that she saw to it that I got home safely. I couldn't believe my ears, this was the same person that attacked me last night and forced me to do all those terrible lesbian things with her. When the cab stopped in front of my building she tried to kiss me so I pushed her back and slapped her across her face. Thankfully Butch was do stunned that she didn't stoo me from leaving the taxi. After that I ran into the building knowing my humiliating experience with Butch was over.

The next day went ok as I slowly processed all the awful things that happened to me. I knew that I would never tell anyone what happened it was just to embarrassing. Later that night I was in my dorm room dancing in my brown short shorts when there eas a knock on the door. I didn't know who it could be as most of the dorm was empty due to the holiday break.Without thinking I opened the door and to my shock it was Butch. She pushed her way inside and put me up against the wall telling me how much she missed me. When she tried to kiss me I told her it was over between us and I wanted her to leave and not ever come back. Butch just stood there looking at me smiling as I went on and on about how I wanted nothing to do with her that's when she smashed her lips to mine. Before I knew it her tongue was swishing around in my mouth, her hand was between my legs unbuckling my shorts.

When I broke the kiss I grabbed Butch by her wrist and told her no, but instead of stopping she used both her hands to roughly unzip the shorts and pull them down around my thighs leaving my black cotton panties totally exposed. She then spun me around making me face the walk and pulled my T-shirt over my head, next came my bra. Butch then went back to work on my shorts pulling them down my legs and taking then completely off leaving me dressed only in a pair of gray socks and my black panties. Again she spun me around forcing her leg between mine her hand was deep inside my panties as she began to finger fuck me. All the while she managed to pin both my hands over my head leaving me completely defenseless as she continued her finger rape. At first she did it hard not caring if she hurt me but then she slowed down as my juices began to ooze. That evil dyke bitch smiled at me as she saw me bite my lower lip as my body was reacting to her finger rape. I really tried not to cum but my thighs clamped down hard around her hand as my orgasm took hold.

Butch led me to my bed with the full knowledge that I had lost my will to resist her. It didn't take very long before she was laying naked next to me, her hand was again in my panties driving me to my second orgasm. My lips were sucking on her nipple, both of my hands were around her neck as I pushed my wet cunt into Butchs hand desperately seeking to cum. Oh no, she stopped master bating me. I took both of my hands and tried to force her to stay in my panty. She then lifted my head away from her tit and started licking my face as she went back to working her magic between my thighs. When I screamed out my orgasm she plunged her tongue into my open mouth.

It was five months later and I was standing on the subway platform wearing thigh high boots and a sexy mini as I waited for Butchs train to arrive, my panties started to get wet as I saw the oncoming lights of the subway car. When it stopped the door opened there stood Butch her hair was now bright orange. My arms were crossed because I was angry, in fact I was more than angry, I was mad, that was the third time Butch was late. She crooked her finger at me asking me to enter the car. Damm her, my panties started to get really wet.