Lesbian Rape in the Subway Pt. 03

Story Info
Butch gives Kim a very special birthday gift and she’s hot.
1.1k words
4.46
7.7k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolly2
Dolly2
210 Followers

Strongly suggest you read parts 1 & 2 of the story first. All characters are over the age of 18.

I was in my dormroom lying flat on my back looking up at the ceiling. My right hand was deep inside my white cotton panties fingering myself while at the same time my left hand was tweaking my very erect nipples. All I could think about was my girlfriend Butch who I was sure was coming over to ravish me on my 20th birthday. Butch, how in Gods name did I ever hook up with that ugly Dyke bitch. The truth was I master- bated myself practically every night remembering how she raped me in that abandoned subway car which she called home and later on forced herself on me again in my college dormroom, but all that was just a big lie that I kept on telling myself as I knew when it came down to it I would always spread my legs for that disgusting pervert. However that was then and this is now and Butch is the love of my life.

My phone rang and I could tell it was Butch by the caller I. D.

"When are you coming over I need your body on top of mine and remember you promised to do something special for my birthday or did you just simply forget."

"Don't fret baby doll I have your present right here at my place so get your sweet ass over for some very special fucking."

I got dressed in a pair of super tight skinny jeans with a white tanktop and of course a pair of plain white cotton panties that Butch always enjoyed putting her hand under my waistband where she would then give me a great finger fucking. As I left the dorm and headed to Butchs place, I could feel my now wet panties get even wetter and wetter.

Waiting outside the abandoned subway car was Butch and her friend Nose. We called her that because she broke it during a fist fight with another girl. Nose was a big black girl around 35, she was about 6' tall and was all muscle and I mean all muscle as she worked as a fitness trainer at an upscale gym for the wealthy. When I got close enough to give Nose a hug I could see the bloody scratches across her cheek.

"What happened?"

Butch spoke first.

"Kim, remember the night we met, you were running away from that creep Mr Stevens who tried to rape you back at the office."

"Yeah how could I forget."

"Do you remember who set you up and later got you fired?"

"Fucking Amber, that teenage brat who was the boss's daughter. She set me up as a joke and once it backfired she had her father can me. So to answer your question oh how I would love to get my hands on that little bitch."

Nose spoke next.

"That friend of your's, Amber did this me when I accidentally grabbed her ass back at the gym. She then made the owner fire me for sexual assault."

Butch turned and told me that my birthday present was waiting for me inside. When I entered the car my eyes were immediately fixated on a very sexy looking unconscious blonde dangling from one of the old subway straps. She was wearing a pair of skin tight pale blue yoga pants that looked like they were painted on. As I took in every sexy curve of her young 18 year old body with my eyes I noticed something was missing. There was no hint of a thong or panty lines that's when Nose who was now smiling showed me a pair of white satin panties.

When Amber finally woke I put the palm of my hand on the crotch of her yoga pants.

"Where am I, what are doing, KIM!,don't you dare touch me like that. I mean it. This is so. wrong."

As I played with her cunt I could feel the dampness in her slit as I stroked it with my index finger. pushing the thin fabric deeper and deeper into her pussy. Satisfied with my handywork I told Nose to spank her ass red and then sat down on the floor right on top of Butchs lap. Before I knew it she had unzipped my jeans and her hand was now deep in my panties stroking my very wet pussy.

Amber started to curse at us "Let me go. I'll see to it that the three of you perverts will spend the rest of your lives behind bars."

Nose untied Ambers wrists and placed her over her knee's, all the time that snotty little teen was kicking and screaming as she tried to free herself. I almost came right then and there as I watched Nose's hand starting to beat Ambers bubble butt. Litttle droplets of my cum were soaking Butchs finger as I saw Amber using her free hand trying to prevent the ass spanking that she so richly deserved. I watched as Amber began to whimper and then openly sob as Nose paddled her cute butt..

When the big back woman sensed that their was not going to be any more of her sass she unceremoniously dumped her on the floor.

"Time to crawl over to kim and beg her forgiveness but first she wants a big wet kiss."

At this point I eagerly took off my jeans and wet panties and sat back down on Butchs lap and curled my finger signaling for Amber to put her face between my legs. It was a real turn for me on as Nose wrapped one arm around her waist and with the other she slid it under until her meaty hand was over the crotch of Ambers yoga clad pussy and then she started to rub her cunt slow and steady.

Meanwhile Butch helped me get Ambers pretty face up against my wet pussy. It was like an electric shot to my nervous system as her pert nose entered my cunt, that's when I came as I shot my juices into her mouth and face. I must admit that I was so absorbed with my own orgasm that didn't realize Amber was already experiencing her second explosion as Nose began to master-bate that stuck up blonde teen in earnest. When she was sure the defeated teen was ready for some more fucking she led her by the hand to Butch's bed which was in the back of the subway car.

Butchs tongue was now deep in my mouth as she continued fingering my pussy and at the same time I could see out of the corner of my eye Nose completely naked humping a very compliant Amber as her legs were wrapped around her black hips trying to match her thrusts with her own. I thought to myself what a fucking great birthday as Amber still dressed in her pale blue yoga pants screamed out another powerful orgasm.

The End

Dolly2
Dolly2
210 Followers