Lesbian Seductress Ch. 02: The Newlywed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Annie! Your tongue feels sooooo good. Please don't stop!"

"OOOHHH, yes Alice! Just like that!!"

She was so aroused, licking and teasing me. She followed my lead on her, spreading my lips and working my clit. Her tongue seemed so experienced for someone who had never licked pussy. This was the first time anyone had eaten me, and I was so glad it was a woman. Her mouth felt so good, so hot. I knew she would bring me to a spectacular orgasm.

"Annie, I'm so close! I want you to finish with me!"

We were both ready to explode. I could feel myself about to climax when Alice started to moan even louder and tense up.

"Oh, Annie! OOOOOHHHHH!"

I could taste her as juices flowed onto my tongue. I also felt myself tense up and reaching orgasm the same time.

"AAAAHHHHH! Oh, fuck! OOOOOHHHH!"

It was the most incredible sexual release I had ever experienced. But Alice was still not satiated, and neither was I. We turned our attention to Lynn, looking so sensual while still pleasuring herself. She beckoned us to come to her.

"That was beautiful and so erotic, my pets. Now that you've satisfied each other, I need you to take care of me."

She leaned that incomparable body against the wall and motioned to us. We went to her, both eager to please. We began by worshipping her amazing breasts. Each taking one, squeezing, kissing, licking, nibbling on her hard nipples and sucking voraciously. At times, our lips would meet, and we paused for sensual kisses, then back to devouring those amazing tits.

"You are so beautiful!", cried Alice. "I want all of you!"

Her mouth then returned to Lynn's swollen nipple. She wanted more.

"I love seeing your sweet mouths on my breasts. Mmmmmm. That's it, suck them. Yes, just like that!" Lynn was thrusting them out to us, moaning and moving sensually. She was so turned on by two women pleasuring her.

She began gently running her fingers through our hair as she pressed her breasts hard onto to our mouths. Her moans increased as she began thrusting her hips out. Alice saw this as a sign as her hand moved down to Lynn's wet pussy and began to lightly stroke it. Seeing this, I dropped to the floor and began running my fingers up Lynn's legs, then kissing her from her toes up to her silky inner thighs. Alice couldn't get enough of her breasts. She continued pleasuring them while I began licking Lynn's pussy. God, I loved eating her. The sensual way she moved on my mouth, grinding up and down in rhythm with my tongue was so hot.

Then Alice decided to join in. I spread Lynn's pussy lips and Alice went for her clit. She was like a starved animal, licking and biting, pushing her tongue deep into her. As she was feeding on that beautiful vagina, I moved back up to Lynn's ample breasts. She raised her arms over her head and arched her back pushing them out to me. I took them in, sucking hard on her distended pink nipples. We were setting her on fire. She continued grinding and moving sensually, hands pushing on the wall behind her as Alice continued her voracious assault on her pussy.

"Oh, Lynn! You taste so fucking good! I want you to cum!"

"Oh, Alice!", she screamed. "I'm so close! Mmmmmmm."

Alice had no intention of stopping. That only made her continue with more vigor. She knew she was taking Lynn to an amazing orgasm. As she tensed up, Alice drove her tongue deep into her, readying herself for the sweetness about to come.

What a scene that was, two beautiful, sensual women pleasuring this exotic teenage goddess, bringing her to the edge of an incredible climax. Two women that before this trip only fantasized about being with another female. Two women who were seduced by this sensual vixen predator, whom they were unable to resist. Two women who, from that time on, would be searching for sexual gratification that only being with another woman could give them.

"OOOOOHHHHH! You are so fucking goooood! AAAAAHHHHHH!", Lynn moaned as she climaxed.

I dropped back down to my knees and the two of us licked her clean. She fell back against the wall, completely spent and satisfied, then slid down to the floor. It wasn't long before her eyes closed, and she was out.

Alice and I came back up to our feet, looked at each other and embraced, softly kissing, both tasting the sweet nectar from Lynn's hot pussy. Two hot, naked bodies pressed against each other.

"That was incredible", Alice said. "I've always imagined what it would be like, but it was so much better."

"Yes, Alice, for me also. Lynn has turned our fantasies into reality."

"I'm not ready for this day to end. I want to make love to you again, Annie, but this time without urgency."

She pulled me close, our bodies again responding to each other's touch, kissing passionately. Her soft hands moved from my waist up to my breasts, lifting and squeezing, running her fingers over my nipples, kissing my neck.

Her secret desire to be with another woman was realized but she wanted more. I also didn't want this day to end so I gave myself to her. Her lips found their way once again to my breasts, softly kissing them. She was so tender, her tongue teasing my nipples, taking them in and gently sucking.

"I want you to bite them, Alice", I pleaded.

She continued sucking, but harder now, then softly bit and pulled on them.

"Like that?", she asked as she seductively looked up asking for my approval.

"Oh yes, just like that!"

I looked down at this beautiful woman feeding on my swollen nipples, my fingers running through her hair. It was so arousing. She then began to suck even harder, going back and forth from one breast to another. She was insatiable. Then I felt her hand on my inner thigh, her fingers sliding up to tease my pussy.

"Come with me."

She sat me down on the bed, dropped to her knees and spread my legs. She ran her fingers inside my thighs and leaned in until she reached her goal. She ran her fingers near my pussy, teasing me. Then I felt them gently running up and down, lightly penetrating me. Next, she pulled me to her, her mouth inches from me. I could feel her breath as she closed in. I felt her the touch of her tongue moving up and down. She started licking me, as her fingers spread my lips. She had done me earlier, but this time she was taking her time. Her tongue found my clit and began to work it. I felt her finger penetrate deep inside me as she increased her intensity. I tensed up and fell backwards in ecstasy ready to explode.

"Oh my God, Alice! I'm soooo close. Fuck me!! OOOOOOHHHHHH, AAAAAHHHHHH!

She brought me to an even greater orgasm than before. It was like waves of ecstasy crashing over me. A second climax better than I thought was possible. I wanted to spend the night with her but knew that was out of the question. She kissed my cheek and told me it was time to get back to her family. The two of us learned that day that there was nothing like a beautiful woman's touch. We would never forget our first lesbian encounter. We both knew it wouldn't be our last.

Thanks to Lynn, it was the most incredible, sensual, erotic episode I had ever experienced. She lured Alice in not only for herself, but also for me. I had never had another woman pleasure me. She was so tender and knew just what to do. She lived out her fantasy and will never be the same and neither will I. Sex with her husband will most likely be the same, but it will never satisfy her like our sensual lesbian encounter. She will be searching, trying to find the kind of love she needs. She never had the chance to be with us again the remaining days of the trip. She had to pay attention to her family, but each time she saw us, her eyes told us she wanted to. For me, I spent the remainder of the trip with Lynn, even going on a couple of tours together. It was a week I'll never forget. My life was changed forever.

After arriving in Vancouver, I moved in our apartment. While Joe was still away, I had second thoughts about our marriage. I had so much more to discover sexually, and marriage would only get in the way at that point. Besides, Joe would not be able to satisfy my sexual urges. Plus, it wasn't much of a marriage at all. The next time we talked on the phone, I explained how I felt and what my needs were, and it was he who suggested we part. He knew that his job would have him traveling often and it wouldn't be fair to our marriage.

I found employment as a personal assistant at a publishing company and moved into a place of my own. Lynn had decided that modeling wasn't for her and never applied. We met one more time and I got to pleasure her irresistible body for the last time. But she changed the course of my life. I am now exploring my lesbian side. Tender, erotic sex with beautiful women is all I think about and all I desire currently. Marriage and men are the farthest things from my mind. It's very simple: a man can't do for me sexually what a woman can.

I am now free to explore new sexual experiences, thanks to a young, seductive vixen, Lynn Bowman. I am having dinner tonight at my apartment with my boss, and beautiful thirty something married woman whom I've been grooming for several weeks. This time I am the seductress, and she is the prey. I believe I have brought her to the point where she will submit to my advances. Time will tell if Lynn taught me well.