Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this chapter of your story: it was well written. It started of extremely well with Mary and Annie.

The only downer for me was coy and drawn out build up between Annie and Lauren. Hugs from day one? You even had Lauren stating she wanted Annie from the time they kissed. To make it work better you should have had Lauren much more resistant or had Annie teasing Lauren, building Lauren's desire but with Annie never showing any real interest. Lauren turning up braless and sexily dressed was a complete give away, she was up for it.

Loved it though. I would love to read another chapter,. Maybe Annie giving Mary due credit for the leads and the story and then Annie, Lauren, Mary and maybe Lily Mae having the most sex filled weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars, Loved this chapter. if I could have asked for two things , one would have been more teasing from Annie before Lauren submitted, and two For annie to make Lauren go down on Mary. But we can't have everything and it isn't my story to tell. Thank you for sharing

Pappasleaze!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovella23@Novella23
Love lesbian seduction, especially teacher/student. There is nothing like women loving women. The bi and lesbian ladies I have met and chatted with here are, for the most part, very friendly and helpful. Everything I write it is what I fantasize about. Feel free to suggest top...