Lessons For The Teacher Year Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary couldn't help but be moved.

"Alright we can try but I'll be checking your grades."

Mary let her into her room and her bed. This wasn't something she had expected. She found she enjoyed a bed mate. They didn't make love every night but cuddled and kissed and simply held each other. The intimacy made the lovemaking even sweeter when they found they needed it.

Days passed and Christmas break was approaching. Brenda stopped her and asked what her plans were.

"I don't have any. How about you?"

"Alice Danner called me. Megan told her parents about Stephanie and they want to meet her so they're going to spend Christmas at her house. Alice has invited me to spend the holiday with her. I'm looking forward to it."

Mary was sure Lucy would be going home and was a little depressed. Lucy was holding her in bed and spoke up.

"Mary, my parents will be in Europe over the holiday. We have a house down the coast. Will you come with me? I want to see you somewhere away from school."

Mary was thrilled.

"I'd love to."

As Mary leaned in for a kiss her phone rang. She picked it up laying back on Lucy.

"Hello."

"Mary. This is Carla. I was wondering if we could get together over Christmas? I'd like to see you again."

"Oh, Carla. I'm sorry. I have plans."

She looked at Lucy before speaking.

"It seems I have a girlfriend now."

"Aww. I'm happy for you. I can't afford to do anything over Christmas and I was just hoping for a night we could see each other."

"I'm sorry Carla. Maybe some evening we can meet. I'd like to introduce you to Lucy."

"I'd like that. You have a merry Christmas Mary.

"Mary was that a friend?"

"Yes, Lucy. It was a young woman I met last year. She's very sweet and she wanted to meet over Christmas. I think she's going to be alone over the holiday and just wanted a friend to spend an evening with."

"So this friend. Were you intimate?"

"Yes."

"Invite her to join us. We'll have plenty of room and I've never met any of your friends."

"Oh, Lucy. If I ask her to join us it could be awkward. I just told her you're my girlfriend."

Lucy leaned in and gave her a smoldering kiss.

"Will she play with us?"

Mary looked at Lucy.

"I'm sure she would if you wanted."

"Would you like that Mary?"

"I think I'd love to show off my new girlfriend."

"Call her back."

Mary dialed Carla's number and waited. Her eyes never left Lucy's."

Carla answered. "Mary?"

"Carla. Lucy asked me to invite you to join us for Christmas. Can you take a vacation? Do you want to come?"

"Oh, Mary. It's Christmas and she's your girlfriend."

"Carla. Lucy told me to ask you. She wants to meet you. If you aren't sure, she asked me if you would play with us. Will you join us, please?"

Carla giggled.

"Mary you know the nicest people. I'd love to meet your girlfriend. What do I need to bring for clothes?"

Mary asked Lucy, who smiled.

"Nothing."

Mary pulled her small bag down to the parking lot to meet Lucy's car. She pulled up in a smart-looking Mercedes SUV. Mary was stunned. The car was worth more than she made in a year. Lucy jumped out and opened the back grabbing Mary's bag and throwing it in the back before grabbing her in a hug and kissing her.

"I can't wait to meet your friend. I'm so ready to get away for a week."

Mary looked at her.

"Lucy, is this your car?"

"Yes."

Lucy saw the look on Mary's face.

"Mary. I'm not going to apologize for my father having money. He wants me to have a safe car. I hope I haven't acted like a little rich bitch have I?"

"No Lucy you haven't. I'm sorry. I was just surprised."

Lucy bit her lip.

"Mary. If the car surprised you I need to warn you about the house. It's really nice. There won't be anyone there but the three of us so don't freak out ok?"

"We'll see."

Mary had agreed to pick up Carla in front of the Brighton and as they pulled up she saw her waiting with a small bag. She pointed her out to Lucy.

"There she is."

As Lucy pulled to the curb Mary waved and got out. Carla ran over and took her into a big hug and kissed her. Then she saw Lucy get out.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I was just so happy to see Mary."

Lucy smiled and took Carla into a hug and kissed her running her tongue along Carlas lips before leaning back.

"I'm Lucy Rossi, and you are?"

"Carla Richards. You're beautiful. Mary your girlfriend is beautiful. I should have known. Are you sure I should come?"

Lucy grabbed her bag and put it in the back.

"Carla, if Mary says no I'll be very unhappy."

Carla smiled.

"Oh well then. I really am excited. Girls vacation. I've never had girlfriends like this."

They loaded into the car and headed down the coast. They were driving right on the coastline and it was beautiful. Carla was chattering non-stop.

Lucy pulled up to a gate and keyed in a code. The gate opened and she drove up to the house. Two stories high it overlooked the ocean. She stopped in the drive by the walkway to the door.

Lucy jumped out opening the back.

"This way."

She looked back at Mary and Carla and opened the door leading them in. The living room opened up to a glass wall looking out onto the deck with a glistening pool. Lucy opened the sliding doors and they heard the surf crashing. The ocean was right below the stone wall of the deck. The sun was shining bright. It looked like a postcard. Mary and Carla were stunned.

"It's just a house. Please. It's about us and friends not about cars or houses.

Mary stepped up and took her in her arms.

"Lucy you're right. It is about us. What do you think Carla how about a kiss to start our vacation."

Carla was still staring out the window until Mary took her in her arms. As their lips met she sighed. As soon as Mary released her Lucy stepped into her arms and kissed her even deeper. She broke the kiss and leaned back pulling Mary into a three-way hug.

"Oh wow. Lucy thank you for inviting me. This is awesome."

"Let me show you the bedroom so you can put your bags away."

Lucy led them upstairs.

"Carla you can stay in my old room if you want but I thought we would all stay in the master bedroom. It has a big enough bed for us all.

"I'll stay with you and Mary."

Lucy led them to the bedroom. It had a huge bed and another glass wall leading out to a balcony that overlooked the pool. She opened the door to the balcony letting in the fresh sea air and the sound of the ocean.

Carla dropped her bag.

"Can we swim and lay in the sun now? It's so nice out."

Lucy smiled and looked at Mary.

"That's the plan."

Lucy started to take her clothes off. Then looked up at Carla.

"You didn't think we were going to wear suits did you?"

Carla laughed and undressed as well, with Lucy staring at her the whole time. By the time they were undressed. Lucy glanced at Mary and saw she was nude as well. Lucy stepped over and gave Mary a hug rubbing their breasts together.

"Your friend is very pretty. I'm glad she came with us."

The three naked women made their way to the pool.

Lucy pointed to a small cabana.

"There are beach towels, robes, and oil in there, get whatever you need I'm going to get us some wine."

Lucy went back inside while Mary and Carla got towels and oil and lay on lounge chairs waiting for Lucy. She soon returned with a bottle of wine in a bucket of ice and three glasses. Pouring the wine she handed each of them a glass.

"To a wonderful week and good friends."

Carla said, "This wine is really good Lucy."

"My father would be happy you like it. His company makes it. It's just table wine but it is good."

"Your dad makes wine?"

"My grandfather started the company."

Lucy picked up the bottle of oil.

"Now which one of you lovely ladies do I get to put this on first?"

Mary looked at Carla.

"Do her. Her skin is fair and she needs it worse than I do."

Carla lay on her stomach. She looked over her shoulder with a saucy grin.

"Yes, Lucy. Please do me."

Lucy poured the oil on her back and began to rub it in. She soon got down to Carla's ass and ran her hands over both plump cheeks letting her thumbs dip into the crevice. Carla sighed and spread her thighs. Lucy ran her hands up the inside of her legs until she brushed the moist lips of her pussy. She then reversed course going down her legs until they were covered. She gave Carla a sharp smack on her ass before leaning in to whisper in her ear.

"Later Mary and I are going to lick you everywhere I touch. Let me know when your ready for me to do your front."

Carla felt her pussy grow even wetter at the thought as Lucy moved over to do the same to Mary. When she was done Mary returned the favor and they lay in the sun just relaxing.

In awhile Mary jumped up.

"I'm hot I need to cool off."

She went to the pool and jumped in.

"Lucy, Carla come join me."

The two women followed Mary into the pool and they soon began to exchange caresses and soft kisses. As Lucy and Mary grew more passionate, Carla left them and returned to her lounge laying back to watch them. Lucy leaned into Marys's neck whispering in her ear causing her to smile. They both got out of the pool and walked dripping over to Carla.

"You can't lay in the sun by the pool without lotion on Carla. Mary and I are going to take care of you."

Mary got on one side and Lucy on the other and they began to rub the lotion all over her body. Soon Mary was working her hands all over Carla's breasts and Lucy had begun to gently finger her soaking wet pussy. Mary leaned up and gave her a deep kiss.

"Does this feel good Carla? Is my girlfriend going to make you cum? I want to watch your face when she does. Out here in the sun where someone could see and hear you. Later when we wash all this oil off Lucy and I are going to take turns making you cum until you pass out."

"Oh, God. You two. It feels so good. I'm cumming on Lucy's fingers, Mary. Pull my nipples hard. Kiss me now. Ahh, now there it is. Cumming. Don't stop, don't stop.'

Mary took her lips in a kiss while Lucy pistoned two fingers of one hand in and out of her while rubbing her clit with the fingers of her other hand. Mary felt her suck in a breath and cry out into her mouth as they kissed. Lucy felt Carla's pussy begin to spasm around her fingers as she came. They both eased her down from her peak. Lucy joined Mary at Carla's head to kiss her as well.

Carla lay back exhausted. Before gasping.

"Mary you really do know the nicest people. When I get my breath back I want to pay you both back. That was awesome. Could people really see us? When you said that, I thought I was gonna explode."

"No Carla there isn't another house for at least a mile."

"I've never been watched. At least not by anyone not in the same room."

"How did you and Mary meet?"

"Can I tell her Mary?"

"Oh go ahead."

"Mary has friends that have a graduation party at the hotel I work at. They call for room service and offer to give the girl that brings it oral sex instead of a tip. The girls all know and only the interested ones take stuff up. I had never been with a woman but always wanted to. When the door opened and I saw Mary she was so pretty. She teased me for a minute but then she let me in. She licked me right in front of everyone while another woman kissed me and played with my titties. I came so hard. I wanted to try and do her but I had to go back to work. She invited me to come back when I got off work and I did. It was a wonderful night. I still remember it all."

Mary was blushing by the end of Carla's story.

"Why Mary I never would have thought you would do something like that."

They spent the afternoon relaxing in the sun with Lucy and Mary kissing and caressing each other while Carla napped.

"Is anyone hungry? I called Rosa our housekeeper the other day and told her we would be here and asked her to put some food in the refrigerator. Let's see what we have."

They made their way into the kitchen.

"There's cold cuts and antipasto. Milk, eggs, fruit, or pizza."

"I could settle for the antipasto, Carla how about you?"

"Anything is fine with me. Lucy where is the bathroom?"

"Follow me."

Lucy led her back to the bedroom and into the bathroom. Carla stared at the huge walk-in shower with a bench and jets pointing everywhere.

"Oh wow, Lucy that looks wonderful."

Lucy smiled at her.

"I promise it will be even better than it looks."

Lucy went back downstairs where Mary took her into a hug.

"Thank you for being so nice to Carla."

"Why wouldn't I? she's sweet and she's your friend."

"I know but we don't have to have others if you don't want."

"Mary how about if we agree we only share if we are both there, and in agreement. Is that fair? I like to play with others too."

"That's very fair. Thank you."

Carla came back down and they had a snack before Lucy suggested showering away the oil before relaxing. She led Lucy and Carla to the shower before adjusting it until the steam rolled out. She turned and pulled them both in. She turned and put her hands up against the wall before looking over her shoulder.

"Who wants to wash me?"

Mary looked at Carla before stepping up to her girlfriend and wrapping her arms around her.

"I think it's my turn."

Mary took the shower gel from Carla and generously filled her hands before lathering her girlfriend's body. As the lather developed she held her closer rubbing her body against Lucy's. She let her hands drop down to Lucy's soft mound and gently rubbed her into arousal. Then she turned her before dropping down to bury her face in Lucy's sex. She lapped at her tasting her sweet juices as the water ran down her body. Lucy took Mary's head in her hands pulling her in tighter. Carla leaned in taking a hard nipple in her mouth making Lucy cry out. Carla rose and gave Lucy a hungry kiss as she broke into an orgasm that came quickly. She had been simmering all afternoon after playing with Carla.

They threw on robes to lay around and watch television and talk. Mary lay with her head in Lucy's lap while she played with her hair. Carla just kept smiling while watching them. When it came time to go to bed Lucy pulled Carla to the side whispering in her ear. As they got into the bed they both grabbed Mary with Carla taking her wrists.

"Carla, what are you doing?"

"I'm going to watch Lucy make love to you and you can't do anything about it."

"Why would I want to?"

Lucy just smiled at her and began to gently kiss her along her jaw. She nibbled at her ear as Carla held Mary and watched. Lucy nipped her way back to Marys's lips but refused to let her kiss her when she tried. Lucy slowly kissed her way down running her tongue slowly across the tops of Marys's breasts. She ran her tongue around her areola but wouldn't take the hardening nipple in her mouth. She looked up into Mary's eyes as she left her breasts and moved to her navel slowly running her tongue around it before dipping in. Marys's hips were starting to move and Lucy could smell her arousal.

"Carla let go, please?"

"I'm sorry Mary but Lucy told me no matter what I had to hold on."

Lucy moved down to Mary's mound kissing all around her bush before dipping down to nip at her thigh close to her opening. Marys's hips thrust up at Lucy as she pulled back.

"Lucy, please. I need your mouth on me. Carla let me go right now."

Carla simply tightened her grip as Lucy ran her tongue the length of Mary's slit.

"Oh god, that's it. Right there please."

But Lucy started working her way back up instead.

"No don't go. I need you right now Lucy please."

Lucy made her way back to Marys's heaving tits and captured a bouncing nipple sucking hard on it before gently biting the tip. Mary screamed and pulled harder at Carla's hands. Lucy smiled and moved to her other breast and did the same thing. Mary was thrashing all over the bed now and Carla was having trouble holding her. Her hips were moving up and down trying to find anything to rub against. Lucy took mercy and quickly moved back down taking Marys's sex in her mouth and driving her tongue deep. Mary screamed again and came as hard as she ever had in her life. Carla let her hands go and began brushing her hair back while she got her breath back and recovered.

When Mary could finally speak she muttered hoarsely.

"That was mean. I hate you both."

Lucy laughed while Carla looked distressed. Lucy moved back up and gently kissed Mary taking her into an embrace then reaching up and pulling Carla down to share.

"Give Carla a kiss Mary and show her you don't mean it."

Mary pouted before pulling Carla into a kiss.

"I suppose you were just doing what she told you."

"I thought it looked awesome. She was teasing you, and you couldn't move, and then when she did it, oh man it looked like you had a meltdown. Now I might have to try being tied up. There are so many things to try."

Mary had to laugh before pulling them both into a hug.

Carla thought the next three days were the best of her life. She got to lay in the sun and swim while her friends couldn't seem to keep their hands off of each other. Just when she would feel like she was intruding, one of them would pull her into an embrace and make love to her. It didn't seem to matter which one it was, she felt like they both wanted her to be part of their vacation.

On the fourth day, it was still morning and they were sitting around a table on the deck nude as usual. Carla rose and said she had to go to the bathroom and headed for the house. She came scampering back and whispered.

"Lucy. Someones in the house."

"Relax Carla. It's just Rosa. I asked her to bring a few things for us."

"But we're naked."

"Rosa has seen me naked before. My mother and I both sunbathe out here nude. She's worked for my parents since I was two."

Just then the back door opened and the woman called out to Lucy.

"Lucia come in here and say hello. Bring your friends so I can meet them."

Mary looked at Lucy. Lucia?"

"That's my given name. I started going by Lucy when I started school."

I like Lucia. It sounds sexy. Maybe I'll call you that in bed."

"That would be nice. I suppose we should put robes on before we go in.'

When they went inside the older woman took Lucy by the shoulders and leaned in to kiss her on her cheek.

"How are you doing Lucia and who are your friends?"

Lucy stepped over to Mary and took her by the waist pulling her closer.

"Rosa this is my girlfriend Mary and this is our friend Carla."

The old woman looked at Lucy.

"When you say girlfriend do you mean friend or lover?"

Mary went as red as she possibly could.

"She's both Rosa."

"Are you happy?"

Lucy looked at Mary.

"Very happy."

Rosa looked over at Mary before stepping over to her and taking her shoulders in her hands and giving her a light kiss on the cheek. She then did the same to Carla before looking back at Lucy.

"Are you behaving?"

'Oh yes, Rosa."

The old woman cackled in laughter.

"I only saw one bed for me to make so I don't believe you, but I love you all the same. Rosa may be old but she wasn't always old. You girls have a nice vacation. Lucia, I put your package in your room and some cold fried chicken in the refrigerator.

"Rosa, will you take our picture out by the pool before you leave?"

"Of course I will."

They went out by the pool and Lucy gave her phone to Rosa showing her how to take a picture before joining Mary and Carla. She got in the middle and as they closed in she stopped them, dropping her robe to the deck.

"Drop the robes ladies."

"Lucy!"Carla exclaimed.

Mary just looked at her before dropping her robe.

"Well hell." Carla joined the others dropping her robe. They all closed in, with Lucy hugging them tightly.

"Smile."

Rosa snapped the picture and gave Lucy her phone back.