Lessons For The Teacher Year Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she collapsed onto Lucy. Carla pulled her fingers out and bent to kiss Mary on her back. Mary still impaled shivered with small orgasmic tremors for several minutes. After she recovered she disengaged from the dildo so Lucy could remove the harness and join them back on the bed.

"Carla, what possessed you to put your fingers in my ass?"

"That's what Tina did to me when Lissa fucked me. I almost passed out I came so hard. I'm sorry if you didn't like it."

"I didn't say that I didn't like it but I certainly wasn't expecting it. I have to say I thought I might lose consciousness myself."

"Would you like to rest while Lucy and I play? After this, If I don't get an orgasm I'm going to scream."

"You two enjoy yourself. It might take me a while to recover."

Lucy quickly straddled Carla's face and bent to taste her as well.

"This won't take long I think we're both on edge."

Within a couple of minutes, both Carla and Lucy had come and snuggled up to Mary. Mary felt Carla shaking. She looked a little closer and saw she was trying not to laugh out loud.

"What are you laughing about?"

"I'm sorry. I was just picturing what your face must have looked like when my fingers went in."

Lucy started to chuckle as well.

"Too bad we didn't get a picture of her face for the album. Carla her eyes went so wide."

"You two are mean. If I wasn't so weak from that orgasm I'd punish you both."

Carla and Lucy both hugged her.

Lucy whispered "promises, promises. I might like you punishing me."

They soon drifted off to sleep. When they woke they rose to find Billie and the two girls had left. Billie had written a note. Best party ever. Thank you in person at school. Tina and Lissa both thank you and Lucy as well. There were three sets of lips in lipstick at the bottom of the note.

Carla said, "I better leave too."

They exchanged hugs and kisses.

Lucy told Carla "you're our friend we expect to see you a lot. Don't wait to be invited. You're always welcome."

"Thanks. I love you both. I'll see you later this week."

Carla was soon a regular visitor. Despite the open invitation she always called first not wanting to interrupt what she called couples time. She would bring pizza or wine and just hang out. Lucy once asked her if she had other friends.

"Sure. Work friends but not the kind you hang with or do things with. Am I coming over too much?"

"No Carla you aren't coming over too much I just wondered."

The end of the school year was only a week away and Carla asked Mary if she and her friends were going to have their party at the hotel.

"I don't think so, Carla. Brenda is involved with Alice, and I have Lucy.

Lucy chimed in "don't blame me, it sounded fun to me."

Mary continued "I don't know about any of the other ladies. Why?"

"Well, you remember my friend Terry?"

"Yes."

"She always looks at me like she might be interested, but when I tried to ask her if she was, she just said we work together as if that was a reason. I asked her if she would go back to the party this year if she had a chance and she said yes. I figured if I was at the party and she showed up maybe I could talk her into trying something with me but if you aren't having one I'll have to think of something else."

"How about if Brenda got a room? Lucy and I will pay for it and we can have a little party of our own. We can call for room service and ask for Terry and see what happens from there."

"You'd do that for me? Thanks so much."

"I'll talk to Brenda tomorrow I know she will book the room then everyone at the hotel will think it's party time as usual."

"I can't wait."

One week later The three ladies were ensconced in the room. Carla had taken the night off. She wanted to wait until Terry was almost off work before they called.

"Call now Mary she gets off in fifteen minutes."

Mary called room service and asked for a bottle of wine. The order was taken and then she asked if there was a Terry available. She heard cheers in the background before hanging up. She smiled at Carla "she's on her way."

There was a knock at the door and Mary answered. There was the same pretty brown-haired girl she remembered from a year ago. She had a big smile on her face.

"Would you like to come in? There's someone that would like to see you."

She looked a little confused until she entered and saw Carla.

"Carla, what are you doing here?"

"Terry please don't leave. We've been looking at each other for a year now. I asked my friends to get you up here. Will you let me please you. That's what you wanted, isn't it?"

"Carla we work together and we're friends. I don't want it to get awkward."

"It won't. I promise. It didn't between. I should shut up."

"Between you and Clarice? Everyone knows."

"Fine. We're still friends even if she doesn't want to do it again. You don't have to do anything to me. Just let me show you how nice it can be with a friend."

Terry looked at Carla, Lucy and Mary held their breath.

"Does anyone know you're here?"

"No."

Terry held her hand out. "Alright"

Mary and Lucy both let out a held breath. Carla held out her hand and took Terry's. She led her to the bedroom with a quick happy glance back at her friends.

Lucy sighed and looked at Mary with a smile.

"So should we order room service?"

"Are you serious?"

"I told you it sounded like fun. It's how you met Carla, isn't it?"

"Lucy."

"Oh, Mary just call. You can always give her money. Let's see who shows up."

Mary laughed "you are going to drive me crazy."

Mary called and asked for another bottle of wine to be sent up. They waited for the knock and when it came Mary looked at a smiling Lucy and answered the door.

When she opened it she saw a small blond girl with large glasses. Mary thought she barely looked sixteen but considering she was allowed to bring up alcohol she must be eighteen. The girl kept her eyes on the carpet as Mary eyed her. She was slim with almost no breasts and already blushing scarlet.

"Would you like to come in sweetheart?"

The girl didn't answer just silently came in still not looking up.

"Sweetie, did you want a tip?"

If anything she grew even redder.

She whispered, "I shouldn't have done this."

"You haven't done anything honey. What do you mean?"

"I told my friends downstairs I'd never done anything and they teased me into coming up. They said I would have the time of my life. Now I'm scared and I don't know what I'll tell them later."

Mary looked at her then at Lucy.

Sweetie when you say you haven't done anything what do you mean."

"I mean I've never done anything. No one ever paid any attention to me."

"What's your name sweetie."

"Jenny."

"Jenny I understand you're scared so how about we start with something simple like a kiss. Have you ever been kissed? I mean really kissed?"

"No."

Lucy's heart almost broke.

"Can I kiss you? Just a kiss."

She looked up for a moment at both of them before looking back down.

"I guess."

Lucy looked at Mary for a moment before approaching the younger woman. She cupped her chin and lifted it until their eyes met.

"I'm going to kiss you now alright?"

She whispered okay.

Lucy leaned and gently brushed her lips against the girls. She slowly rubbed them from side to side then just slid the tip of her tongue out to touch her lips before drawing back.

Jenny looked dazed. "That was nice, your lips are really soft."

Mary stepped up. "My turn."

She leaned in and immediately took the kiss deeper. She dipped her tongue past the girl's lips and sought out her tongue. Initially tentative she soon became enthusiastic.

Lucy moved in and took her turn taking her even deeper to the point she started moaning into Lucy's mouth.

Mary pressed into her back and ran her hands around and up her stomach until she cupped the small breasts. When she moaned Mary dropped a hand sliding it under her shirt and the small cup of her bra. She cupped the small breast and pinched the suddenly hard nipple.

"This way sweetie. Over to the couch."

Mary moved her over to the couch and sat her down.

Lucy immediately took her into another deep kiss before Mary pulled her back.

"Jenny, can we make you feel good? It's up to you now. You can go downstairs and tell the others the truth about your time or you can make something up."

"Please. I don't even know what I'm feeling but I don't want you to stop."

Mary took her lips as Lucy pulled her skirt up and began to pull her panties down. As Mary took her deeper she raised her hips allowing Lucy to pull her panties off. Mary opened her shirt and bent taking a small nipple into her mouth. Lucy looked at her sparse blond bush for a moment before burying her face in her pussy. She heard a high whine just before the girl's thighs clamped around her head and her hips began to move without thought.

"Never thought. So good. Oh god, please. Oh Oh, it's there. Ahh Never."

Lucy and Mary eased her down after her orgasm caressing her and kissing her.

Mary looked down at her.

"Now you can tell the others the truth. Did you have a good time?"

She sighed. "I'm so glad I came up. Thanks so much."

Mary led her to the door kissing her before she left. On her way back to her room she heard Carla cry out in orgasm and smiled.

She laid back down with Lucy.

"Well did you enjoy yourself?"

"Mmm very much so. They say couples should have a hobby. What do you think?"

"While that was fun it won't be our hobby. I'm going to keep you too busy for that."

"Alright. It was fun. Would you be opposed if something just happened?"

"I suppose not. Are you going to be looking?"

"Not at all I have what I want."

Mary laid her head on Lucys breast "good, so do I"

They woke and Lucy pulled Mary into her breast just enjoying a moment.

"Mary. My parents are back home. Will, you come home with me next week and meet them"

"I'd love to will they like me"

Lucy smiled.

"They'll love you. Especially my mom."

"Ok, I'd love to meet your parents."

"Then I want to take you to our vineyards in August. We have to be back for school before harvest time but the vines will be heavy with grapes. It's beautiful."

"That sounds nice where are they?"

"Southern Italy"

"You want to go to Italy"

"Sure. I've been there a lot. I want to take you. My father wants me to eventually take over the business. That's why I'm majoring in business."

"Mary lay her head back down. "I'll go anywhere with you."

"Would you want to take Carla?"

"You want to take Carla to Italy?'

"She's a friend. We can go, the two of us, but I just thought she's our friend, and what's the chance she'll ever go on her own. It's just a plane ticket"

"You are so sweet. Let me think about it OK."

"Let's go home to our own shower and take a nap ok?"

They were leaving when Carla dashed out naked.

"I heard you leaving. Wow, what a great night."

Mary smiled "I heard."

Carla wiggled her eyebrows. I don't know if Terry will ever do this again but I have until check out to give her as many orgasms as I can. I know I say this a lot but I do love you both. Not like you love each other of course but like, you're the best friends I've ever had, do you know what I mean?

Lucy looked at Mary and smiled.

Mary looked at Carla. "Carla could you come over this afternoon there something we'd like to talk to you about

"Sure. Love ya. I gotta go do orgasms ya know.'

Mary and Lucy walked out and Mary pushed her up against the wall.

"Lucia I love you so much, and you are so nice. I don't know what I ever did to deserve you"

She laughed "I can't imagine you, me, and Carla in Italy"