Lessons For The Teacher Year Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going to leave now. Call your parents they will want to hear from you."

Now both Carla and Mary were blushing as the old woman left. When Lucy returned from walking her out Carla looked at her.

"You could have warned us she was coming. What if we had been doing, you know, things."

"I would have said something and stopped you. Rosa knows I like women and she loves me anyway."

Mary had to laugh.

"While that was embarrassing, it was also a little funny and now we have chicken for dinner."

The next evening was Christmas Eve and they all called their parents before making hot chocolate just to get in the spirit of the holiday. They jokingly hung stockings. Then watched Christmas movies before taking showers and retiring for the night.

The next morning after they ate breakfast Lucy told Mary to check her stocking. She did and pulled out a slim box. When she opened it she found a lovely necklace made of white gold nuggets with three heart charms dangling. Carla ran over and bent to look at it.

"Oh, Mary it's beautiful."

Mary gave Lucy a soft kiss and a hug.

"Thank you."

"Carla you should check yours too."

Carla looked at her.

"You got me a present? You didn't even know me. I didn't get you anything. I didn't know we were getting each other presents. You're going to make me feel bad."

She pulled a box out of her stocking just like Mary's. When she opened it she found an identical necklace for her.

"Oh my god, Lucy you shouldn't have. It's too much."

"No, look I bought myself one too. Three friends and three hearts. To remember our special week."

"When did you have time," Mary asked her.

"I phoned a shop in town I buy from. The owner is a friend and I told her what I was looking for and this is what she came up with."

"Lucy thank you but this is too expensive to give to me," Carla said.

Lucy took Carla in a hug.

"Mary and I were together when you called her, and you were the first person she told that I was her girlfriend. You will always be our oldest friend."

"Oh, now I'm gonna cry. I'm going to love both of you forever."

Carla sniffled and hugged Lucy and then Mary.

Mary hugged Lucy again and whispered, "that was very nice, thank you."

Mary went to the bedroom returning with a package for Lucy.

When she opened it she found an antique silver picture frame.

"I made an appointment for us to have our picture together when we get back. I hope you like it."

Lucy was smiling "I love it, it's beautiful."

They spent their last day swimming and enjoying the sun. Carla was content to play with her necklace and watch Mary and Lucy, while occasionally pulling one or the other into a kiss.

That night they all tried to make the most of the final night of their vacation. It was a night of slow lovemaking and caressing. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning they loaded Lucy's car and headed back to the college. Carla was once again chattering nonstop. Mary was content, glancing over at Lucy driving she wondered if she would ever have another week as good as the last.

When they dropped Carla off at her apartment she gave them each a fierce hug.

"I'll never forget this week. You were both so nice to include me. I love you both."

When Mary and Lucy got back to her room it suddenly seemed small. Mary thought to herself I don't care as long as we're together.

The next Monday school started again and Mary was swamped.

She met Brenda and asked her how her vacation had been.

"It was wonderful. Alice and I had so much fun together. Mary shes going to sell her house and get an apartment in town to be closer to Stephanie. I think I'll be seeing a lot more of her."

"That's so nice Brenda. Alice is a lovely woman."

"I hear you have a very close friend yourself."

"Yes. Lucy Ricci and I seem to be in a relationship. I'm not sure how it happened but I'm enjoying it. She and my friend Carla. Do you remember her? Spent break at Lucy's home down the coast. It was beautiful and very relaxing."

"Brenda smiled "I remember your friend, but was it really relaxing?"

Mary smiled at her "maybe pleasurable would be a better word."

"I'm happy for you."

Lucy spent every night in Mary's room after studying in her room. Every morning she would make her way back to her room again to prepare for class. She enjoyed her nights with Mary but the back and forth were wearing on her. After two and a half months spring break was approaching.

Lucy looked at Mary one night. "Mary we need to talk."

Mary immediately worried Lucy had tired of her.

"Is something wrong?"

"Yes. I'm tired of living out of two rooms. I want us to live together. I'm in love with you and I hope you feel the same."

Mary sighed in relief and took Lucy in a hug and gently kissed her.

"You scared me for a minute. I thought you wanted to break up with me. I love you too Lucy. But my room is too small for all our things and you and I both need room to prepare for school."

"I know. I want to know if I leased us a place in town if you'd move in with me? That would solve all of our problems. We could live together as a couple. I love you and want us to live together all the time, not just at night. Please say yes."

"Lucy are you sure? Because if you are I'd love to look for a place to stay with you."

"Ahh well. Here's the thing. When I thought of this I called a real estate agent and she's found us a place. I haven't committed or anything but I was hoping you would say yes and if you did I wanted to be ready."

"Lucy there are things to think about. What about furniture?"

"Look, Mary, she found a nice two-bedroom house. It's already furnished. I haven't seen it but it sounds perfect. Our room and a room for friends if we want. She said it has a study you can use and I can study in the living room. I know it's a big step but at least look at it with me."

"A house? I thought you meant an apartment."

"A house. Our home. Please."

Mary hugged her. "Alright, we can look at it. I love you."

Lucy smiled at her. "We have an appointment tomorrow."

Mary smiled "You are far too confidant."

The next day Lucy drove them to a nice neighborhood and pulled up in front of a split-level home where the real estate agent was waiting for them.

"Lucy this is too big."

"Let's just look ok?"

They got out as the real estate agent met them at Mary's door.

"Hello. I'm Jeanette Adams and you are?"

"Mary Suzuki."

Jeanette turned to Lucy. "Lucy Ricci I assume. This house is just what you told me you were looking for shall we go in?"

"Please."

The agent walked them through the house, but Lucy had already made up her mind.

Jeanette said "It's a lovely home in a nice neighborhood. The lease is a little high but it is completely furnished. They would like at least a six-month commitment with the first and last month upfront. Would you like to talk it over?"

Lucy said, "We'll take it."

"Lucy!"

"Mary it's perfect."

Jeanette was smiling as she quickly pulled the agreement out of her briefcase. Wanting to close the deal before Mary could talk Lucy out of it.

"Sign right here and here."

Lucy signed and then asked how much the payment was.

"Two thousand a month. If you have a check for the first and last month I have the keys with me."

"Lucy it's too much. Please."

Lucy pulled her checkbook out and filled in the amount signing it and handing it to a beaming Jeanette.

"I know you'll be happy with it. Here are the keys. I'll show myself out."

"Lucy, what are we doing?" This is too much for the two of us."

"Mary it's perfect. Kiss me. I know we are just renting but we have a home."

Mary sighed and leaned into Lucy's arms before kissing her softly.

"It seems I can't deny you anything."

Lucy smiled "I'll hold you to that."

They spent the next two weeks moving from the campus a little bit every day until the move was complete. As the last box was moved in they collapsed on the sofa.

"Lucy I want wine and bed. I'm exhausted. How about you?"

"That sounds like a plan. Our first night at home I'm tired but excited."

"I'm too tired to get excited."

"Let's shower and I'll see if I can change your mind. Then we can start planning our party."

"Party?"

"Our house warming party. Don't you have friends we can invite? I know Carla will come."

"Let me think about it. A shower sounds good and then a night's sleep in our big bed."

The next day Lucy asked Mary if she had any idea who she would invite to their party.

"Carla of course. Principal Waters and her friend Alice. Billie Jacobs, another teacher is a friend that might come. How about you?"

"If you recall I started persuing you as soon as school started. I haven't had time for anyone else."

"Oh, Lucy I'm sorry."

"I'm not. Not at all. If you think of anyone else go ahead and invite them. I'm going to call my dad and have him send us some wine."

Before Mary went to class the next day she stopped by Brenda's office to invite her to the party.

"Of course we'll come. I'm not sure how long we can stay. We have plans to go away for the weekend but I want to meet your friend Lucy."

At lunch she invited Billie.

"Mary, will anyone be spending the night?"

"I'm sure our friend Carla will. If you want to we do have a second bedroom, why"

"Well. Did you invite Tina Powers or Alissa Matthews?"

"I haven't. But I could. I didn't think of it. Is there a reason why you ask?"

"Well truthfully ever since you told me how you found them together I was sort of hoping to join them. I didn't want to just walk up to one of them in school and ask but at a party, I could."

"Then I'll ask Tina if she and Alissa can come, I know Lucy won't mind."

"Thank you, and Mary could you ask them to bring their toy?"

Mary just looked at her for a moment. "I can do that."

When she saw Tina later in the day she asked her to stay after class.

"Tina. You may know Lucy Ricci and I have been living together. We recently rented a house and we're going to have a party a week from Friday at seven o'clock. Would you and Alissa like to come?"

Tina smiled.

"Everyone knows about you and Lucy. I'm happy for both of you. We'd love to come."

"Tina do you know Billie Jacobs?"

"Sure she's pretty."

"She was hoping to meet you and Alissa at the party. Actually, she was hoping you three might spend the night."

"Wow, that sounds even better. You know how I like to make people happy, so does Lissa, and like I said she's really pretty."

"Tina, she specifically told me to ask you if Alissa could bring her toy?"

"I'll make sure of it. This sounds like so much fun. I can't wait to meet Lucy."

The night of the party came and Carla was the first one there. After exchanging kisses with Mary and Lucy she handed them a gift.

"I hope you like it."

Mary unwrapped it. It was a photo album bound in sterling silver. Mary knew it probably cost more than Carla could afford and was touched.

"I felt bad about not having presents at Christmas. There's a picture in it."

Mary opened it for her and Lucy to see. It was a photo from their time at Lucy's house. Mary still wet from the pool had lain on Lucy and kissed her. Her wet hair was draped over her shoulder. They were both nude. As they broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes Carla had snapped the picture."

Below the photo, Carla had written. To my best friends. May this be the first in a lifetime of pictures. You looked so in love. I love you both. Your friend Carla.

Carla was nervously waiting.

"I hope you don't mind me having the print made. I know you're both nude but you really can't see anything."

Mary pulled Carla into a hug and Lucy soon followed.

"We love it. Well cherish it and we cherish you as a friend. We were hoping you would stay the night with us."

"Yay. I'm so relieved you like it. I'd love to stay."

Brenda soon arrived with Alice. After introductions, she handed Mary a gift.

"Its scented massage oils. Mary, we can't stay long. We have a plane to catch. I hope you and Lucy are happy."

"We are and thank you. Alice, how are Stephanie and Megan doing?"

Alice beamed. "Wonderfull. Thank you again."

Alice looked slyly at Mary. 'I'm a little envious of the massage oils."

Mary glanced at Lucy before saying "excuse me we have more guests. Lucy, will you get them some wine?"

Mary went to the door to find Billie, Tina, and Alissa had all arrived at the same time and were talking on the porch.

"Come in please."

Everyone exchanged hugs and Mary led them to Lucy.

"Lucy this is my friend Billie, and my friends Tina and Alissa. Ladies this is my girlfriend Lucy." Mary took Lucy into an embrace and kissed her on the cheek.

Billie handed Mary a bottle of white wine.

"Mary thanks for inviting me. Lucy, I'm happy to meet you."

Tina had a big grin on her face as she handed Mary a gift-wrapped package.

"I hope the two of you will enjoy it."

Mary opened it to find a dildo on a harness just like the one Alissa had. There was a small bottle of lube as well.

Lucy looked at it and leaned into Mary.

"Why do I think there's a story behind this."

"I'll tell you later. I promise."

"Thank you, Tina, and you as well Alissa."

The guests began to circulate and chat while Mary and Lucy brought out finger food and small plates. While their guests were serving themselves Lucy pulled Mary to the side.

"So tell me Mary how many of our guests have you been to bed with?"

Mary looked at her in surprise "Ah well."

Lucy laughed. "All of them? Even the principal and her friend? Oh my, you have had an exciting time at school."

Mary blushed. "things just seemed to happen."

Lucy smiled at her." things just happened and you fell face-first into a vagina?"

Mary turned even redder then started to stammer when Lucy broke out into laughter.

"I'm just joking Mary. They all seem like very nice people. I certainly enjoyed my time before I transferred. You can tell me all about it when we're in bed and I'm licking your pussy."

"If you insist. But I want to hear about you as well."

It was around eleven o'clock when Brenda and Alice said their goodbyes and left two groups. Mary, Lucy, and Carla and on the other side of the room Billie, Tina, and Alissa.

Billie approached Mary. "can we use your spare room, Mary?"

"Of course. Top of the stairs second door to the left."

As Tina walked by she leaned into Mary and whispered. "I'll leave the door open."

Mary, Lucy, and Carla were talking when they heard Billie. Loudly cry out.

"Oh god, that's so big. No, don't pull it out. Fuck that hurts so good."

Mary looked at the others and asked if they should go look.

Lucy said "Absolutely. But I'm taking my clothes off first."

They all stripped and made their way to the doorway and the three of them crowded in.

Lissa was behind Billie with the dildo sunk halfway in her ass. Billie was taking deep breaths. Tina was at Billies side playing with her nipples. She looked up and saw the three in the doorway, smiled at them, and waved. Lucy couldn't believe the dildo was in Billie's ass. Lucy pulled Mary into her and started playing with her breasts while her gaze was focused on the bed. Carla eased into her back and began to play with her as well.

Alissa had slowly sunk the rest of the dildo in Billie's ass and then began to slowly thrust in and out. Billie threw out an arm and pulled Tina into a hard kiss. When they broke Billie looked over her shoulder and told Alissa "I'm good now fuck me hard."

Alissa started to gently stroke the full length into Billie's ass.

"Oh fuck that's good. Fuck me harder."

Alissa sped up and Tina began to pull harder on Billie's nipples. Lucy dropped her hand to Mary's pussy. She was soaked. Lucy reached up and pulled Carla's hand to her wet pussy. She couldn't take her eyes off the spectacle.

Billie was growing frantic. She slammed her ass back into Alissa hard.

"Lissa I need you to. Fuck. Me. Hard"

Alissa gripped Billie by the shoulders and began to slam into Billie as fast and as hard as she could.

"Fuck yes. Just like that. I'm going to cum so hard. God after I cum I promise I'm going to eat you both until you scream. So fucking good."

Alissa was pounding and Billie was grunting and cursing steadily. Tina reached under her stomach and shoved two fingers in her pussy. Billie screamed.

"Ahhh, Oh my god I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Just like that both of you. God so good, so good."

Billie fell away from Alissa disengaging herself from the dildo and lay there gasping and laughing.

"Oh my god, best fucking orgasm ever. Who's first? I'm going to eat you both."

Tina said, "It should be Lissa she did most of the work."

As soon as Alissa could remove the harness Billie had pushed her to her back and shoved her face into her pussy.

The three in the doorway were beyond turned on. Lucy and Mary were both near orgasm from the fingering they had received.

Lucy looked at the other two. "Bed right now."

As they entered Mary and Lucy's room Carla picked up the box with the dildo in it.

"Who wants to try your present?"

Mary looked dubious.

"Oh, Carla it's too big."

"It's not. I never told you but I met Tina and Lissa after the night we were together. She put it in my pussy and it was awesome."

Lucy looked at Mary.

"It should be you. I've had toys in me but nothing that big. I've never even been with a man."

Mary said "I'm not even sure what the best way would be.'

Carla spoke up.

"Here Lucy let me help you."

Carla slid the harness up Lucy's thighs and fastened it around her waist.

"You look sexy with that big cock. Just lay on your back."

Lucy lay down with the big cock sticking up. Carla poured just a little of the lube onto the head.

"Climb on Mary. Go as slow as you want. It will feel good I promise."

Mary straddled Lucy's hips, then rose slightly. Carla moved the cock into position and rubbed it into Mary's slit. She was already wet enough without the lube and she slowly eased down onto it a couple of inches.

"How does it feel," Lucy asked?

"Big, but good."

She began to slowly work more and more into her pussy until her mound met Lucy's.

"I'm so full. I need to move."

She began to move her hips up and down slowly. She would stop occasionally to grind her mound into Lucy.

She felt Carla move into her from behind moving her thigh up into Mary's pussy from behind. She could feel her friend's little landing strip rubbing into her ass as Carla picked up their rhythm.

"Lucy suck my nipples."

Lucy leaned up and captured a hard nipple in her mouth and felt Mary shudder. She was staring at the arousal on Mary's face and decided she would have to try this as well but it would have to wait for another night.

As Mary began to move faster and moan, her movements became erratic and she was mumbling things neither Lucy nor Carla could understand.

Carla moved away and quietly poured a little lube on her fingertips. She could see Mary's little puckered asshole thrashing and knew she was close. She took her fingers and began to circle Mary's asshole slowly. Mary tried to move away but could only go as far as Lucy's mound and those circling fingers followed her.

"Carla what."

Carla pierced her and pushed in until her fingers were buried.

"Oh god, Carla. Lucy, she put her fingers in my ass."

Mary was so close she couldn't stop her hips from moving. Carla caught her rhythm and as she pulled up on the dildo Carla would thrust into and as Mary sank back onto the dildo Carla withdrew."

"Can't breathe. I need to cum. Please Lucy my nipples, hard, pinch, pull."

She wasn't making any sense just making noises until she screamed her release.

"Ahhh cuming, can't stop cumming. Too much, too much.'