Lessons For The Teacher Year Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow. That would be good. You don't care do you, Mary? We have all night. We can all play if you want."

"That's fine Carla. Alissa and I will keep each other occupied."

Tina pushed Carla onto one of the two queen beds running her hands under her lingerie. Mary turned into Alissa and captured her in a kiss running her hands up into her shoulder-length brown hair. Alissa moaned into her mouth. She leaned back.

"Oh, Ms. Suzuki. I've wanted this since Tina told me you came back to her room."

"I'm sorry Alissa. I didn't know. Please. Call me Mary.

"Call me Lissa. That's what my friends call me."

Mary took Alissa's hand and pulled it to her breast. While Alissa fondled her thru her clothing, Mary slowly started to unbutton Alissa's shirt. As soon as she could she had her hands under it and feeling her soft skin. Alissa was moaning and started pulling at Mary's clothes as well. Mary reached between them and unfastened Alissa's bra. She moved her hand to the large breasts and pinched her nipples until they hardened. Behind her, she heard Carla.

"Oh, your little titties are so cute."

She heard Tina moan.

She knelt in front of Alissa pulling her skirt down. She was wearing a thong and Mary reached around her cupping her ass cheeks and pulling her in. She kissed her on her belly button and rose to take her in another deep kiss. She pulled Alissa toward the other bed before pulling her shirt and bra off. She pulled the thong down letting it drop to the floor. She ran her eyes over Alissa thinking she's not fat, she's just a little thick. She had big breasts with almost no areola and big fat pink nipples. Her pussy was trimmed in a little brown triangle. Mary pushed her onto the bed, then slowly undressed before laying down. She glanced over at Tina and Carla who had already locked In a passionate embrace. She pulled Alissa into her and a kiss. Alissa's hands were running all over Mary's body.

Mary tried to pull Alissa on top of her.

"No Mary. I'm too big. You get on top."

Mary insisted pulling the larger girl on top. Their tits met and Mary's nipples hardened.

"You aren't too big Lissa. You're just right. Slide up and feed me your tits."

Alissa eased up trying to keep her weight off of Mary but she wasn't having it. She pulled Alissa into her and feasted on the fat nipples. Alissa started pulling her head into her breast before pulling back.

"No. Please I want you first. I've had dreams."

Mary lay back and raised her arms above her head arching her back.

"Well, then Lissa. If you must I won't argue but I will taste you tonight I promise. She glanced over at the other bed and saw Carla on her back with Tina's head between her thighs. Carla's hips were driving up and down and she was twisting the sheets with her clenched fists and making soft mewling noises.

Alissa capturing her nipple and fondling her other breast drew her attention back to her partner. Alissa was delighting in Marys's large breasts.

"Mm, Mary I've never played with anyone but Tina. Your tits are so soft. But your nipples are so hard.'

Mary pulled her harder into her breast.

"Kiss them, Lissa."

Alissa was too impatient to linger and moved down to Mary's pussy.

"It' looks just like Tina told me. You're beautiful."

Mary reached down and ran her hands through Alissa's hair. "I'm wet for you Lissa. I want you. Please?"

Alissa was happy. She'd dreamed of this moment for months. She thought Mary hadn't liked her because she was fat but Mary said it wasn't so. She ran her tongue into Mary's pussy.

"Mary you're delicious."

Alissa spent her time exploring Marys's pussy. She ran her tongue down to Mary's anus causing her to buck and writhe. Alissa used her size to hold her in place. She was smiling as she licked and Mary began to thrash. She took a finger and dipped it in Mary's pussy before running it down and circling her anus. Mary thrashed even harder not sure if she was moving into the finger or away from it. Alissa sucked her clit into her mouth and gently stuck her finger into Mary's ass just to the first knuckle. Mary screamed out her orgasm and Alissa drank it as it spilled.

As Mary recovered she looked over at the other bed. Carla and Tina were kissing their blond and black hair all mixed and damp with sweat. Tina broke the kiss and looked over at them.

"Did you bring it like I asked Lissa?"

"Yes, Tina."

"Will you get it?"

"Yes."

Alissa got up and went to her bag. She pulled out the harness with the fat nine-inch cock attached. She put it on and walked to Tina and Carla's bed with the cock swinging in front of her."

"Carla go lay with Mary. I want you to watch it. I like to be watched."

Carla was staring at the big fake cock.

"Wow. that's big. Maybe I can try it later."

Mary kept her mouth shut. Tina got on her knees with her chest on the bed her ass raised. Alissa bent and licked her from behind while Mary pulled Carla into her. Their eyes locked on the other bed. Alissa licked from Tinas wet pussy up to her tight anus and circled it with her tongue making her sigh. Alissa then rose and poured lubricant from a bottle onto the fake cock and then stroked it as if she were a man playing with himself. When it was covered she took her fingers and spread the lube around Tinas. asshole.

"Mary is she going to."

"Yes, Carla she is."

"Oh wow. It's so big and she's so small. I don't think I'll try it after all."

Alissa placed the fat head against Tina's tight hole and gently pushed. Tins hissed and pushed back until the head slid in. Alissa stopped letting her become accustomed to the intrusion. Then she began to ease it in and out an inch at a time steadily going deeper every couple of strokes. When she finally bottomed out and the base of the harness was against Tina's ass she stopped for a moment. Carla was stunned. Mary reached around her and began to play with her hard nipples.

Tina rose on her hands and knees and began to pull away then drive herself back on the cock. She was tossing her head up and down and making soft mewling noises. Alissa pulled her into her and rolled them onto their sides. Tina threw her thigh over Alissa in the same position Mary had seen them the night she had gone into Tina's room. As Alissa reached around Tina and began to caress her she began to stroke three to four inches of the cock into Tina.

"Mary come kiss me while Lissa fucks me."

Mary leaned into Carla and whispered into her ear.

"You kiss her then suck on her nipples. I'm going to do something else."

Carla went to Tina and bent to her kissing her passionately as Alissa continued to fuck her. She moved down to her nipples as Mary moved between her thighs and fixed her mouth to the splayed wet lips of her pussy.

"Oh god, that's so good."

Mary was staring at the fat cock going in and out of Tina from inches away. She ran her mouth up to Tina's clit taking it into her mouth. She then ran two fingers into Tina's pussy putting pressure on the little rough area on the front wall of her pussy.. She found a rhythm with Alissa's driving cock. Tina began to thrash and cry out.

"Carla bite my nipples. Harder. Ahhh."

"Mary sensing what Tina wanted, sucked hard on her clit, and gently nibbled it with her teeth."

Mary felt Tina's stomach muscles contract and she let out a grunt low in her throat. Her pussy began to spasm and fluid shot out over Mary's hand and Alissa's thighs. Her legs began to jerk uncontrollably and Mary quit driving with her fingers then withdrew them. Tina let out a long drawn out strangled cry and collapsed. Carla moved up and gently kissed her and caressed her face. Alissa rose and went to the bathroom to wash the fake cock and her thighs.

Carla looked up at Mary.

"Wow. I've never seen anything like that. Now I might have to think about trying that someday."

As Tina lay recovering Alissa returned and Mary pulled her to the other bed.

"It's your turn now Lissa. Lay down."

Alissa lay on the bed spreading her legs. She was beyond aroused both from her desire for Mary and the orgasm she just watched her friend have. Mary kissed her before moving down to her tits.

"You have beautiful tits, Lissa. I love your nipples. They get so hard and easy to run my tongue around."

Mary did just what she talked about, teasing Alissa until she was begging.

"Mary please. I've waited all night. I need to cum. I've waited on everyone else. Please make me cum."

Mary moved back up and took her in a kiss before leaning back.

"I told you I'd taste you, Lissa. Now it's your turn. Carla help me. Suck Lissa's nipples."

Carla moved from the other bed gathering Lissa into her arms. Kissing her before bending to capture a fat nipple in her mouth. Mary kissed her way past the brown triangle at Alissa's mound before sticking her tongue out to taste her.

"Oh Lissa, you're so sweet, honey."

Alissa grabbed Carla's head pulling her tight.

"Mary. My clit. Please I can't wait anymore. I have to cum now. I'm so close."

Mary captured the hard nugget between her lips sucking it into her mouth. She ran her tongue around and around while Carla pulled at Alissa's nipples. As Alissa's hips began to churn and her breath turned to pants, Mary began to tease Alissa's anus the same way she had teased her.

"Oh god yes. My ass. I want it. Please."

Mary sucked hard on her clit at the same time she penetrated her. When Alissa cried out for more she shoved her finger in all the way. Alissa screamed.

"Oh yes. I'm cumming. Oh god, it's so good. Oh, Oh, Ahhh."

She relaxed and lay back before pulling Carla up for a kiss.

"Oh, Carla that was so good. Mary on my pussy and you on my nipples. I came so hard."

She leaned up grabbing Mary and pulling her up into an embrace.

"I knew It would be good and it was. Thank you, Mary."

"Lissa, believe me, It was my pleasure as much as yours. Would anyone like something a little more filling? I'll order some appetizers and some wine."

Everyone agreed and they called in for food. When it arrived Carla opened the door and saw her friend Terry. She quickly took the cart and handed her some money before closing the door as Terry tried to look in.

"Well, I'm sure I'll get questions about this but you know what. It was all worth it. Thank you Mary for bringing such nice friends."

They laughed as they lay towels on the bed where Tina had erupted. Tina was teased that since it was her wet spot she had to sleep on it.

"If I have to it was worth it. That was the best orgasm I've ever had and maybe ever will."

They ate and soon paired off for the night with Carla dashing to Mary's bed.

'Can I sleep with you, Mary? We haven't been together tonight and I was looking forward to it."

"Of course you can Carla. I've been looking forward to it as well. I'm glad you liked Alissa and Tina and I know they like you too."

Mary pulled Carla into her spooning her back. She gently began to run her hands over Carla's body. Carla sighed.

"That's so nice. It's nice to be held."

Marys's hands drifted lower.

"Oh, that's nice too. Touch me, Mary. I can feel you against my back. I can feel your nipples hard against me."

Mary began to tease Carla's pussy with her fingers slowly. She wasn't trying to drive her to climax immediately but to drive her crazy.

Marys fingers began to circle Carla's clit slowly then dipped down between her lips feeling her moisture. She rolled over on top of her raising to let their nipples rub against each other. She bent taking Carla in a gentle kiss.

"At the same time Mary. I want you at the same time. Mary turned her body so they were in a sixty-nine and dipped her head to taste. She felt Carla's tongue at the same time. Neither was in a hurry and took their time licking the other. Mary felt she was getting close and began to increase her effort to bring Carla to a climax when she did. Mary felt hands on her ass and fingers dipping into her pussy. She couldn't last and came hard on Carla's face. She rolled off of her and lay spent.

"I'm sorry Carla. I couldn't wait. It was all too much."

Carla laughed.

"That's alright Mary. Tina gave me a good one earlier."

Tina and Alissa lay on the other bed snuggled against each other, while Mary pulled Carla into her and they drifted off. Mary woke with Carla's hair on her face and her breast in her hand. She began to slowly circle the nipple with her fingertip feeling it harden. Her fingers dipped to Carla's pussy. She was determined to make up for last night. Carla's hips began to stir before she woke. When her eyes opened she was almost ready to orgasm.

"Mary? Oh god, Mary. I'm cumming. Oh, oh, so nice."

Carla gave Mary a quick kiss and leaped up and ran for the bathroom. She returned a moment later laughing.

"That was nice but I almost peed. I'm sorry but we need to get ready. We have to be out before housekeeping comes around."

They all took turns taking quick showers and dressed. Carla exchanged kisses with Alissa and Tina before trading phone numbers.

"I'd love to see you both or either of you again. Please call me."

She turned to Mary taking her in an embrace.

"Thank you for calling me and thank you for introducing me to your friends. I had a wonderful time. Call me anytime. I hope you will."

"Carla you're very sweet. I'll think about it. I won't forget you."

Mary put a sizable tip on the nightstand for the housekeepers and they headed for Tina's car. As they were driving back to the school both Alissa and Tina thanked Mary for a great night. They also told her they hoped Carla would call them. They dropped Mary off before they went to park the car, she went to her room laying down on her bed and dropping off to sleep.

On Monday during the class Lucy attended, every time Mary glanced her way She smiled and spread her thighs just enough for Mary to catch a glimpse of her shaven pussy lips. This went on every day. Mary thought about speaking to her but she wasn't hurting anyone and the glimpses didn't offend Mary so she decided to just ignore it.

Friday night Mary headed for the shower. As soon as she stepped under the spray Lucy walked in hung up her robe and turned on the shower directly across from Mary. Mary saw that with her heavy breasts, olive coloring, and long black hair she could almost be her sister. She also saw that Lucy wasn't completely shaven. Her pubic hair was trimmed very short and in a neat triangle ending just at the top of her slit. She met Mary's eyes and smiled.

Mary thought to herself if she wants to watch me bathe I'll give her something to watch. She poured shower gel in her hand and began to soap her upper body taking her time. She ran her hands up and down her arms watching Lucy. Soon the girl began to mirror her. Mary ran her hands over her breasts soaping them before pulling at her nipples. Lucy did the same smiling at her. Mary began to get aroused even though it hadn't been her intent. She ran her hands down her stomach before soaping her bush and running her fingers between her thighs. As Lucy began to do the same Mary turned. She soaped her face and neck before running her hands down her sides. She could no longer see Lucia but she was sure her eyes were on her. Mary soaped the cheeks of her ass before spreading her legs and bending running her hands down her legs. Still bent she slowly ran them back up on the inside of her thighs before running her fingers thru her cleft to her puckered asshole. As she pulled her hand back and slowly rose she felt hands circle her waist before cupping her breasts. Lucy's low throaty voice was in her ear.

"That was very naughty Ms. Suxuki but I very much enjoyed the show."

She pulled at Marys's nipples so like her own before running her hand down to cup Mary's sex."

"We're very much alike you and I. I wanted you in my arms the first time I saw you. When you didn't chastise me for showing you my kitty I hoped we would be able to enjoy each other. Can we go somewhere more private? If not I'd be happy to please you right here."

"My room, Lucy. Right now."

Lucy's smile spread from ear to ear. As she grabbed her robe in one hand and Mary's hand in her other. Mary barely had time to grab her robe before being pulled into the corridor.

"Which room? Show me."

Mary pulled her down the hall to her door and led her in. They were no sooner in the door when Lucy was pulling her to her bed. She quickly ran Mary's robe down her body, then across her own before pushing her down onto the bed.

She quickly moved to take her lips laying on top of her their bodies wrapping around each other. Lucy broke the kiss and nipped at Mary's chin before dropping her head to take a hard nipple in her mouth.

"Quickly the first time. I can't wait to taste you. Then slower the second time."

Lucy slid down Mary's stomach kissing around her navel before dipping down and tasting her pussy.

"We even taste alike."

Lucy enveloped the whole of Mary's opening and tasted deeper. She slowly pushed two fingers in her causing her hips to begin to move in time with the thrusts. Her tongue set its rhythm to match the driving hips never letting up until Mary cried out.

"I'm cumming. Ahh, I'm cumming. Taste me, Lucy."

Lucy continued to lap at her until her climax had faded then rose to gently kiss her.

"Taste yourself on my lips. Then taste me and see if I was telling the truth?"

Mary tried to mimic what Lucy had done to her as she set about pleasuring her. She too felt there would be time to savor each other later. She kissed the nipples so like her own until they hardened under her lips. She moved down thru the closely cropped pubic bush before arriving at Lucys soaking wet pussy. She tried to match the actions that had brought her so much pleasure. She used her fingers and mouth on the younger woman until she too cried out her pleasure. Mary then eased up holding her close and running her hands over her lush body until she calmed.

"Do you really think we taste like each other?"

Lucy pulled back and looked into her eyes.

"You tasted yourself on my lips and then tasted me as you made me cum. Can't, you answer that question yourself?"

Mary lay her head back down knowing the answer to her question. After the second round of loving at a much slower pace, Mary drifted off to sleep. She woke in the morning with Lucy already stroking her to a climax. When she could get her breath she told Lucy she shouldn't have allowed her to stay the night.

"Why not? We enjoyed each other didn't we?"

Mary pulled her into a hug.

"Call me Mary, and yes I enjoyed it very much but it doesn't look good for a teacher and her student to be in a relationship."

"Ah. I understand."

"Please, Lucy. I hope you do understand. I enjoyed last night more than I can say."

Lucy cupped her cheek and kissed her softly.

"No worries. I understand."

Lucy rose and grabbed her robe. She stopped at the door.

"It was all I hoped for."

She left quietly leaving Mary distressed that she had pushed her away.

Lucy was absent during class making Mary even more unhappy. She had enjoyed last night as much as any encounter in her life. The way they were so alike was so unusual. It was like she was making love to herself.

That night as she was getting ready to go to bed there was a tap at her door. When she opened it Lucy slipped in and pulled her into a kiss.

"Lucy. I'm happy to see you but you could get me in trouble."

"No, I won't. I'm no longer your student. I dropped your class."

'What! You cant do that."

"I can. I don't need your class to graduate. I took it because I enjoy science. I'm a business major. I'll still graduate on time."

Lucy pulled Mary back into a kiss.

"Please, Mary. I know you think I did something foolish but I want to see you. I promise I will attend my classes and get good grades. Please let's just try it."