Lessons in Submission Ch. 04

Story Info
She wants a Dominant Alpha Man for Lessons in Submission.
3k words
4.59
11.5k
3

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once they get into Jack's suite... Lysette begins to get her very first lesson...

AND lots more

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they left the lift, Lysette realised that her skirt was still hitched up and the men would indeed get a view of her naked arse but she didn't care, she held her head high, it felt good.

The men in the lift held the doors open as they watched Jack and Lysette walking away. 'She is a beauty and look at that lovely arse. Mmm, let's hope we get some of that Paul' one of the men said quietly and they smiled at the thought of it as the lift doors closed.

Lysette and Jack walked along the corridor to the very end and into his suite. Once inside she was amazed at its splendour; a deep pile carpet, sumptuous furniture, a dining table and chairs, a small kitchen and a balcony -- it was lovely.

'This is nice,' she said, 'do you live here?' she asked.

'Yes, I live here in the week. I always have this room because it's a corner suite so the bedroom looks out onto the town from one window and the other window faces directly onto other rooms opposite, so it's perfect for my purposes. Anyway, come and see the bedroom,' he said.

The bed was huge; there was an ensuite shower room and what looked like a walk in wardrobe, a tall padded bench stood in front of the large window. She realised that this was the bench he would use when he whipped her and sometimes he would open the curtains and the people in the rooms opposite would be able to see everything quite clearly. A thrill went through her -- it was so erotic, slutty exhibitionism, but so erotic.

'Okay, well this is where it starts,' he said. 'If I ask you to do something you do it quickly and without question as I told you earlier.'

She took a breath and nodded in understanding.

'Come over here, I want to look at your tits,' he began to unfasten the other buttons on her top exposing her bra and he roughly pulled her breasts out of the bra.

'Lovely big tits and super long nipples too, I've got a few friends that are going to love sucking on those. Her nipples hardened at the thought. You little slut,' he said, 'you like the thought of that don't you?'

'Answer me Lysette,' he demanded.

'Yes I do like the thought of that,' she said quickly.

He reached down to a small table and picked up what looked like a wooden clothes peg. 'See this Lysette, a common clothes peg. If I clamp it onto the side of one of your lovely long nipples, like that,' and he clamped the peg half way down her nipple, 'it will hurt a little but it will make the very end stand out nicely so I can bite and chew on it and it will make you squeal with such delight that you will want to cum. But remember my rule about cumming won't you Lysette? Won't you Lysette?' he demanded, saying it just a little louder the second time.

'Yes, yes, I will remember the rule,' she said.

'Which is?' he said.

'Don't cum without your permission.'

'Good girl. Now I'm going to clamp the other nipple.' He squeezed the nipple between his fingers and applied the peg and then took the very end in his hot, wet mouth and he bit down gently at first and then proceeded to chew on the end of first one nipple and then the other and back to the first, it was exquisite pain and so much pleasure, and as the warmth spread through her she became even more wet - what was wrong with her, she couldn't help but moan.

'That good?' he asked.

'Oh yes,' she said.

He stripped off her clothes; first her top, then he removed her bra and her big breasts bounced free, the pegs still in position. Next he pulled down her skirt.

'Lovely looking pussy,' he said, 'and great that you are bare, I love that.'

He moved across to the bench and pulled the curtains closed.

'Come over here,' he said, but when she got to the bench he had changed his mind.

'Get on the bed,' he said, 'and stretch your legs wide apart for me.' She did as she was told and he knelt up in between her legs and from nowhere he produced another clothes peg.

'This little peg will squeeze your clit so beautifully and will be just like the effect it has on your nipples, it is even better on your clit but,' he paused,' I think you can wait for that.'

He moved a finger around the hot lips of her slick pussy and then pushed two fingers into her, then another - in and out fast and hard. Then Jack leant down and sucked her clit into his mouth, nipping and licking while still pushing his fingers into her.

She felt that she had been aroused for so long; just his talk about what he would do, exhibiting herself in front of others, saying other men would be sucking on her tits, it was all making her crazy; but now with her nipples cruelly pinched by the pegs and his long fingers roughly pushing in and out of her wet pussy -- it was almost too much.

'Oh God I'm going to cum, can I cum?' she begged.

'No, you may not cum,' he said, 'definitely not. I'm going to torment you for a lot longer yet,' he said, grinning. 'It pleases me to torment you Lysette, and you will not cum until I tell you to.' He went straight back to nipping, sucking and lapping up her juices hungrily. Remember the two guys in the lift? They especially love to eat pussy so they will really enjoy spending time with you and I'm so going to love watching their tongues lapping over your sweet pussy.'

'Please,' she said, 'I want to cum.'

'No Lysette, not yet, remember your aim is to please me,' he said, 'so no cumming yet, understand?'

'Yes okay,' she replied, realising now how difficult this was going to be.

He removed his fingers and told her to turn over and lie on her tummy.

'Stick your arse in the air,' he demanded.

He picked up two pillows from the bed and pushed them under her tummy to prop her up further and he moved her legs apart; her anus and pussy holes glistening and very exposed. Jack pulled out a cord that had been wrapped around each bed post and proceeded to tie her wrists and ankles in place, sliding his hands over her body and down along her stocking clad legs.

'I'm going to start with a very light flogging, just to get you warmed up and to see if you like it, okay?' he said. He didn't wait for an answer; they both knew he was going to flog her anyway.

She felt the tails of something almost softly stroke across her backside a couple of times and then thwack, harder, three, harder still, four, five and he continued to flog her until she counted twelve strokes. She struggled to move away from the lash of the flogger but her restraints were firmly in place and she simply couldn't move far enough. When he had finished he rubbed his hand gently over her hot red bottom.

'Did you enjoy that?' he asked. 'Tell me Lysette, did you enjoy that?'

'I did, if it pleased you,' she said.

'It did please me and I love the red stripes on your soft arse. Mmm, more of that later,' he said.

She felt a cold liquid running across her sore backside and more flowing down into the crack of her anus and his fingers soothing the hot skin as he massaged the warming liquid across her buttocks and around and around her hole until she felt something warm and rubbery being pushed into the tip of her anus. After more lubricant, she felt it being pushed slowly but firmly further and further inside her, moving back and forth. Then the low vibrations began and the sensation threatened to drive her crazy and she moaned softly.

'Feels good doesn't it?'

'Open your eyes Lysette, I want to show you something,' he said softly.

She opened her eyes to see another enormous vibrator with what looked like little rubber spikes all around it.

'I just wanted you to see what is going into your dripping cunt, you will love it and the little spikes reach into everywhere. Then one of the pegs will clamp onto your clitoris while I bite and chew on the end. Woman, you won't stand a chance,' he said gleefully.

She moaned loudly at the thought of it. 'Bastard,' she whispered softly.

She was so close - the vibrator buzzed softly in her arse and the pain from the pegs on her nipples felt so good and she almost held her breath with anticipation as he pushed the evil looking spiky vibe hard into her slick sex. Once he had pushed it into her he twisted it roughly, it felt so good, she embraced the pain and the sting of pleasure, and it was such sweet, sweet, torture.

'So would you like me to turn on the vibrator, Lysette? Do you want to feel the buzz in your pussy now? I can increase the strength of vibrations running through your arse too. Mmm, would you like that,' he teased. 'Will you be able to take it without coming?'

'Answer me Lysette,' he said, holding the end of each vibe and forcing both vibes harder and firmer into her.

'Oh hell yes,' she whispered 'yes, I want to feel it.'

'I thought you might say that,' he said, and laughed as he turned up the levels on the spiky machine.

The sensations where almost overwhelming as he turned up the vibrations on both vibrators then she felt his fingers on her clit which was now so very sensitive. She cried out as he touched her. 'Shhh -- very sensitive aren't you?' he said. 'Let's just push you a little further, oh yes, beautiful and so very wet.'

He snapped a peg onto her tender clit and took the very end into his mouth and nipped and sucked on it. It was more than she could take; the mix of pain and pleasure was such an erotic combination.

Oh fuck, she felt the climax wash over her again and again.

Jack was delighted.

He waited and then stopped. 'Did you just cum you little slut?' he said, pretending to be angry. 'I didn't give you permission to cum, did I? He knelt up between her legs and grabbed her arse and brought his hand down sharply on first one then the other buttock. This just accentuated the feeling of each of the vibrators. He slapped her again and again. Now she was completely lost in the mix of it all, she knew she would cum again soon.

Jack was sure of it.

He released her wrists and ankles, turned her over and pushed her down hard onto the bed, intentionally pushing the anal vibrator even further into her. He grabbed at the spiky pussy vibrator and thrust it in and out of her roughly - oh God she loved it. Who knew that pain could be so pleasurable, being treated like a complete whore could be so fucking marvellous, she didn't want it to stop.

'Look at me, 'he demanded 'tell me what you want.'

'I want to cum.'

'No, not that, what else do you want?'

'Want to kiss,'

'No, not that, what else do you want?'

'Your mouth on my clit, bite me.'

'That's better slut,' he replied, 'I thought that would be what you wanted, anything else?'

'Pegs, I like the pegs.'

'Mmm, you are a quick learner, I'm sure we can get a few more pegs on that big clit of yours, make it really stand up ready to be bitten and chewed,' he said chuckling.

He loved this; it was so hot controlling a woman this way, watching her squirm, making her wait for her pleasure, knowing that she loved taking his smacks and slaps as much as he loved to administer them. He knew that Lysette loved it and that she was a natural and so sexy, definitely a keeper and he already looked forward to watching her with a few other men fingering her and fucking her.

He threw a handful of pegs down on the bed and proceeded to slowly pinch her clitoris, squeezing her sensitive skin in between his fingers as he applied the pegs. Eventually he had four pegs clamped onto her hard swollen clit and the end of the little nub was now standing proud.

Jack loved teasing her and although he was still fully dressed it was easy to see the big erection straining in his trousers as he leaned down and began to chew roughly on the tip of her clit, pulling it into his mouth with little tiny bites. Her body was on fire - she had never felt so exhilarated, so turned on, or so aroused.

'Oh God, oh fuck,' she said. She couldn't help herself and again she climaxed.

'I'm going to go back to those lovely tits, but don't think I don't know that you have cum twice without my permission and that will need to be punished, and that means the bench. Let's get these tools out of you for the moment.'

He slowly removed the vibrators, and then slowly he removed each peg. For Lysette it was bliss and torture both at the same time.

He took her into the bathroom and soaped her gently as she stood under the jets of hot water in the shower, then he gently dried her and put her into his bed and she drifted straight off to sleep.

Whilst it felt like ten minutes, it was in fact more than an hour later that Jack woke her up with a cup of coffee and something to eat.

'So my lovely Lysette, tell me what you think so far?' he asked. 'Will you come back again or will you run away? I know you wanted to experience submission and we haven't done much yet, but has this been enough for you, or would you like more?'

'What sort of more?' she asked, desperate to know what he had in mind.

'I'm afraid that is for me to know and for you to just do as you are told,' he said, grinning.

But he said, softening a little, 'If it helps you to decide, I have two Arab business associates and they will be here next week and I would like to show them a very good time. As a special gift, it would please me to give them your body for an evening to use as they wanted.'

'Would you be there too,' she asked, 'and what about the men in the lift?'

'Of course,' he replied, 'I'd love to see them using all your lovely holes, and I wouldn't miss it. If you still want to please me, you will say yes.'

But first, I want you to go home and think about all this. You've experienced my world a little and you've had the first lesson, now we both have some things to think about. I need to think carefully about you and what we have done here today as well as how you have performed and then decide if you are right for me and what I want from my submissive. I want you to think things through as well and then tell me if you want to come back for more lessons.

***

Over the next few days Lysette found it increasingly difficult to concentrate at work; she constantly drifted back to Jack, what he did, how it felt and what he might do next time -- her imagination was off the damned scale. Her mind flashed back to what had happened last time; the vibrators, his fingers, the incredible orgasms she had experienced. She had never felt anything remotely close to the power of those climaxes, and arousal washed over her again as she relived it all.

But Jack hadn't called her. She expected him to call her, really hoped he would call her but then she suddenly realised that she would have to be the one that contacted him.

Lysette began to feel concerned. What if she wasn't what he was looking for, what if she had left it too long and he had already found someone better?

Lysette sent Jack a message telling him that she had thought everything through and really wanted to see him again. She hoped that he felt the same and was willing to give her another lesson.

Jack had loved their time together. Lysette was the right amount of feisty coupled with the right amount of anxious. She was brave too; there really was something so hot about a sexually brave women, willing to explore her sexuality.

Jack made her wait, but eventually, late the next day, he contacted her and they spoke on the telephone.

'So Lysette, you'd like to meet again and you're ready for your next lesson, is that correct?' he asked.

'Yes,' she said, 'I want to please you, I've been thinking about it.'

'Good girl,' He told her when and where he wanted to meet her and once again he told her what to wear.

'Something with a very deep V neck to almost expose your nipples' he said, 'and a long skirt with a side slit and of course high heels and hold up stockings. Can you arrange that?'

'Oh yes, I'm sure that I can.' She replied, her mind already visualising the clothes in her wardrobe that might be suitable.