Lessons in Submission Ch. 05

Story Info
Alpha Male gives firm Lessons in Submission.
1.9k words
4.53
8.5k
6

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so good to look at. Tall elegant and very sexy too. She walked with a sort of sway that accentuated her curvaceous shape and got heads turning. Just what Jack liked to see; everyone wanting her, but she would belong to him.

Just like last time, they met in the champagne bar, and again Jack was friendly and attentive. This time as they talked, he stroked her thigh, moving her skirt up her leg slightly. He asked Lysette what she had thought about after she left him last time and she told him that she had thought about the bench.

'That is good, very good,' he said. 'I think it's time to go.'

And like before, they walked along to the hotel through reception and took the lift up to the tenth floor. They met no one in the lift this time and the moment they were through the door of his suite, he spun her around, pushing her up against the door and kissed her passionately, his hands wandering over her body.

'Take your clothes off,' he said pulling away, and she slowly began to strip off her clothes as he stood back watching. When she was completely naked he grabbed her and pulled her over to the padded bench in front of the window and instructed her to bend over it and spread her legs. She felt a rush inside her pussy as she thought of what was coming. Would it be just a show or would she experience some of his friends - she quivered with anticipation.

'You are very exposed, Lysette,' Jack said looking at her naked body. 'You know that anyone looking will be able to see your arse and your pussy, now getting rather wet I suspect, and he pushed a finger into her -- mm as I thought. Does that excite you? I think that you like the idea of showing your body to strangers, don't you?' It certainly pleases me that you like it and your performance will be so much better if you like it.'

'So would you like me to open the curtains or shall I invite some friends around, maybe the men from the lift, remember them?' he asked, 'they really liked you?' She felt thrilled but rather amazed that he was giving her a choice. Then she realised that he wasn't giving her a choice, it was another test.

'So what would you like Lysette?' he asked, 'think carefully and then tell me.'

She wondered fleetingly what would please him most, but she knew the answer.

'Both,' she said, 'I would like both.'

'Oh yes, excellent my little slut, of course both. I'm very pleased with your decision, but first I'm going to let you suck and lick my cock because it's been hard for you for a while now. I'm not going to cum because I want to enjoy things properly later. I just want some attention so come over here and get down on your knees and let's see what you can do,'

She unzipped his trousers and pulled down his black boxers and his erection sprang free. Lysette licked her full lips and took him into her mouth. Slowly she hollowed her cheeks and sucked him hard into her mouth as her hands reached around to squeeze his balls. She slowly licked around the bell end of his big, thick cock, paying very special attention to the very end, playing over it with her tongue. She grabbed the base and began to work it up and down in perfect time to the motions of her sucking mouth.

Jack growled but she was relentless and sucked and licked his hard shaft, pumping its length from base to tip. 'Oh fuck you are too good at this,' he said, 'you'd better stop now or you'll make me cum.'

He pulled her up to standing and stuffed his big cock back into his boxers and zipped up his trousers. 'Where were we,' he said. 'Oh yes, you need to bend over the bench again, spread your legs nice and wide.'

She did as she was told, and arousal spiked through her as he opened the curtains and she knew that she would be exposed to anyone who happened to be looking.

The neighbours were quite used to Jack's 'displays' and the hotel, aware of his needs and of course mindful of the fact that he was a very wealthy, regular guest, ensured that only other appropriate guests had the rooms opposite. In fact, management were increasingly aware that a number of rooms were let on a regular basis where the occupants specifically requested a particular room, coincidently those with a view of the windows in Jack's suite.

So today, as Jack opened the curtains, he smiled to himself as he saw the two men from the lift and another single man standing in their respective windows, waiting.

He picked up the house phone and dialled a number putting on the speaker so Lysette could hear the exchange.

'Hi, this is Jack, you may recall my friend and I saw you in the lift recently? Anyway Lysette and I wondered if you would like to join us,' Jack asked. 'Lysette is new in town and she's very anxious to meet new people - perhaps you might bring some champagne.'

'Oh, we would love to,' a man replied, 'do you think that she might like to meet Jimmy too; he is in the room next to ours. I think he has seen one of your shows before but I'm sure he would love to actually meet Lysette.'

'The thing is, she is a little shy and so I think that two new people at once is all she will manage to start with, so will Jimmy take the place of one of you?' Jack asked, knowingly teasing the man.

'No, no definitely not, the man quickly replied. 'Having seen Lysette in the lift we most definitely want to make her acquaintance in person.'

'Okay, why don't you two come over to begin with and we'll see how it goes.' Jack continued.

Freddy and Paul had been friends for a long time. Both single, the men did lots of things together and were often to be found talking about sex in some way. They liked to go out to clubs and bars and to make new friends wherever they could. They had discovered Jack and his 'playmates' quite by chance as they got talking in the champagne bar one evening. Eventually the three men had talked about sex and how much they all loved women. Jack quite candidly explained that he enjoyed a Dominant /submissive relationship with the women he knew and admitted that he liked to show those women off to his friends.

On hearing that, Freddy and Paul were understandably even more keen to become Friends with Jack. Paul asked what they needed to do to be included in his list of friends and Jack just laughed out loud. 'Don't worry, I think we are already friends enough for me to include you.' Then Jack had advised them to book a room in the hotel opposite even suggesting a room number for the next evening. The rest is history.

Within five minutes there was a light tap on the door and the two men that they had met in the lift arrived. Lysette was still prone over the bench, her backside in the air, which meant her anus and pussy were both fully exposed.

As she heard them talking her arousal spiked further.

'Well here she is,' Jack said. 'Say hello to Freddy and Paul, Lysette, they wanted to meet you.

Jack said it so matter of factly and both men came to stand behind her, ogling her exposed body.

'Oh my,' one of them said, 'that really is an exhilarating sight Jack, definitely one of your better ones and so very much better close up like this.'

'Yes, I agree,' the other man said. 'Can I see if she is wet? One of them said.

'Oh please do,' Jack replied.

She felt a cold finger push into her pussy. 'Oh my goodness,' he said, 'she is dripping, have a feel Freddy.'

Freddy pushed a single finger into her saying, 'I think she needs something much bigger in that super wet hole,' stoking the outline of his hard cock through his trousers.

'It's a bit soon for that gentleman don't you think,' Jack said.

'Yes of course,' Paul said,' and what a lovely arse. I'd love to have little lick of that Jack, if it's okay with you.'

'Oh yes, I'm just watching today,' Jack replied. Please do just what you like 'I'm keen to see what she can take and how well she performs and you two are always such a good test, so just do exactly what you want. I've put my box of tricks just there,' he said, pointing at a box of vibrators and other sex toys, 'and you are welcome to use my flogger if the fancy takes you. She has assured me that she loves it all the rougher and harder the better. Isn't that right Lysette?' Jack asked.

'Yes that's right Jack,' Lysette replied.

'Good girl,' and the men smiled broadly.

'You've got her well trained,' Freddy said.

Freddy rummaged through the box and pulled out a butt plug. 'God, look at the size of that,' he said - and he walked around to the other side of the bench to tease Lysette showing her the plug. 'Look Lysette, I bet you would like me to smear on some lubricant and then ram this beauty into your arse nice and hard, wouldn't you?' he asked.

'Answer Freddy,' Jack said, with a slight edge in his voice 'Lysette, be a good girl for Jack.'

'Yes, yes I would,' she said.

'Good girl,' Freddy said, 'I shall look forward to that. But I've just noticed those glorious tits. Come, Paul look at these tits, they are just crying out to be sucked.'

Paul moved around the bench and grabbed a nipple and squeezed it hard and Lysette cried out, 'Oh yes, they are made for biting,' he said.

'Gentlemen, gentlemen,' Jack said, 'think of Jimmy waiting for the show, you can suck and chew her tits once you've decided just what to do with the two holes on display.

'Yes, quite right,' said Freddy. 'Let's share some licking first.' They pulled out two stools, one a little taller than the other and made especially to complement the bench. Freddy sat on the shorter stool, moved up tight to her pussy and rammed in two fingers followed by his tongue whilst Paul, taking the taller stall, licked gently around her arse, pushing his tongue into her. She couldn't help but let out a moan. 'Mmm,' she said, and Jack smiled. He realised that he should have had the other guy come over and he could have watched him licking her tits whilst all this was going on.

Jack just stood back watching. He forced himself to resist the temptation to join in.

After a short while, Paul announced that it was time to try the big butt plug.

'Got anything even larger for her wet pussy, something that vibrates too maybe,' Freddy asked and Lysette audibly moaned,' I'm guessing she likes that too, would you like that Lysette?

'Say please now,' Jack said.

'Yes please,' Lysette said. Oh fuck, she could hardly wait. She wished that Jack had invited the other man so he could have pinched and sucked on her tits too.

What had happened to her, she wondered, she could hardly believe that she loved this so much - she felt so damned aroused. She loved the feeling of all the attention and she loved that Jack was watching the men touching her body and telling her what to do.