All Comments on 'Lessons Learned Ch. 06: Study Skills'

by M8dOvGlaz

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
29wordsforsnow29wordsforsnowover 4 years ago
hot, Hotter, CH.6!

I really enjoyed the erotic, sensual kissing scene on page one. Very well done! Would the world be a brighter if we all had someone to introduce us to lovemaking...? Then, on page two...Well, to say the least, I do like stories with a twist...But, there are one, two, three, four...? There's always one more surprise up your sleeve, M8dOvGlaz? For today, from my point of view, the hottest part of the series! I would love to be proven wrong by Ch.7. Therefore, on behalf of all nerds, geeks and bookworms: (Thanks+hugs&kisses)^1000

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
envelopes and operating systems

"on behalf of all nerds, geeks and bookworms: (Thanks+hugs&kisses)^1000" 29 wrote, and add another ^1000 ...

i love those surprises, her sending him off with some envelopes, instructions ... but then we *are* nerds, right?

and i always trust they ll find each other again and orgasm together beautifully ....

nycreadernycreaderover 4 years ago
Thanks (but I can't do better than the 1st 2 Comments).

Thanks for this chapter, "M8dOvGlaz": it's sweet *and* hot *and* clever.

(But I can't say anything -- myself -- better than what was said by the 1st 2 Commenters on this Chapter.)

E. in New York City/"nycreader" at Literotica.

QuietlyMakingNoiseQuietlyMakingNoiseover 4 years ago
Excellence in writing

My favorite song by Jimmy Buffet is "love in the library" and this story pushes even my wildest imagination of what could be done from that song.

The pacing, M8dOvGlaz, is one of your strongest assets. You keep me wanting to read the next sentence, the next paragraph because I know you are not wasting my time.

The kissing lesson was inspired. Oh to have had Brinna help me before my first real kiss. While I wildly enjoyed it, I'm not sure I got her to think I was "experienced" Zack on the other hand can be confident.

Looking forward to the rest of the story - going there now!

ontario_kindaguyontario_kindaguyabout 4 years ago
Wow

Yeah, hardly an inciteful reaction, but I can't believe how this story gets better and better with each chapter. I peeked at the ratings for the next chapters and they just keep going up, making me anticipate the journey even more. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM8dOvGlaz@M8dOvGlaz
11/2023: Working on editing Lessons for e-book publication in 2024. There is least 1-2 follow up stories I want to do for it as well. (unfortunately that means I will have to pull it from the Lit site at that time - those are the terms when publishing). ______________________...