Let Mom Help Pt. 03

Story Info
Cindy finds out who Amy is.
2.4k words
4.64
5k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was trying to avoid getting in between Daniel and Cindy. I wanted them to learn from each other now and me being there wasn't going to allow for that. Daniel kept asking me to join in again and Cindy was persistent. She was brazen in both her actions and her words. I would still go out with her for dinner or drinks from time to time. I had started putting these activities off as well and every time the night ended with her putting her hands on my body; sometimes those hands would venture up my skirt and it took all the willpower I had not to give in to her.

Daniel had made an excuse that I had fallen on hard times and moved in with him to stave off the growing questions as to why I always seemed to be around or my things were always at the house. This led to Cindy asking more questions about our relationship. I had become afraid that she would figure out who I really was and that there would be problems. I kept trying to distance myself more but neither my son or his girlfriend would allow it.

I walked into the house one night after a date and saw Cindy sitting on the couch. I knew Daniel was at work and he had been gone awhile since I had met my date straight from my job.

"Hi Amy."

"Hi Cindy. Where's Daniel?"

She giggled, "you know he went to work."

I nodded but said nothing.

"I thought I would stick around and hang out with you for a while. Where have you been?"

I walked into the kitchen and poured a large glass of wine; I could tell I was going to need it. I offered some to Cindy and she got her own glass.

"I was on a date."

"Did you fuck him?"

I laughed and shook my head, "no it was a first date. I never fuck on the first one most of the time." I winked at her.

Cindy followed me back in the living room and I sat in the chair avoiding the couch and Cindy's roaming hands. Cindy came and sat at my feet. I closed my eyes and sighed, taking a big drink from my wine glass.

"So tell me about the date. How did you like him?"

"It was fine. He's a nice man."

"Boyfriend material?"

I laughed, "I don't really have boyfriends. I like to keep options available."

"I bet you do."

I thought that was an odd statement and didn't know how to reply so I took another drink feeling the wine warm my body.

"So I have a question."

"Ask away."

Cindy's hand came to my calf and started rubbing. I looked down at her but decided not to move her hand quite yet.

"Since you live with Daniel now, do you guys fuck when I'm not here?"

Her hand slid up my leg and now her fingers played on my inner thigh. I sighed both from wanting to fuck her and not wanting to at the same time.

"Would you be angry if we did?"

"No, I think it's super hot considering."

My heart jumped at her words but I had no time to think quickly. Her hand moved higher and deftly found my clit. I moaned and tried to pull my hips back at the same time. Her fingers followed with me. I managed to say, "considering what?" Before another moan escaped me.

Cindy moved quickly. She yanked off my shirt and shirt in a matter of seconds. Her body now between my legs, pressed against mine. Her fingers slid in and out of me as her lips came to my ear.

"You two are related."

My eyes snapped open and locked with hers as her thumb pressed against my throbbing clit.

"I got bored waiting for you to come home and I went into the kitchen to find something to eat and drink. I saw your mail. You have the same last name."

She moved her thumb in slow circles as her fingers continued to work inside of me. My breath quickened and my hips ground down on her hand; my body showing my want more than my surprise.

"I went snooping after that. I found pictures and documentation in a box in the closet. Pictures of Daniel when he was a little boy and you right there with him; his proud mother smiling with him as he won trophies and medals for sports and graduated high school. I also found his birth certificate."

She moved her mouth around a nipple. She sucked gently, letting her tongue circle around. I gasped and moaned. She pulled back; her eyes dark with passion and need, "and now here I am fucking mommy." She sucked my nipple back into her mouth and moaned. My body began to tremble with my oncoming orgasm. She pulled back again; her fingers moving harder in me; her thumb working faster on my clit. She began to suck on my nipple then pull back with each word she said, "and mommy was such a big help. Helping her son's girlfriend learn how to fuck him."

My body exploded as I came. My hips thrusting up and off the chair as I cried out.

"That's it mommy. Come for me."

She removed her fingers and brought them to my lips. I licked my juices from her before she stood up and took her dress off, "come with me. It's my turn." She winked and laid on the floor. She spread her legs and I could see how dripping wet her pussy was; I moaned and slid off the chair coming between her legs. My tongue licked up her thighs collecting the juice that was running down them before bringing it to her hardened clit. She moaned and pressed my head into her, "lick my pussy mommy. Make me feel good."

I moaned as I tasted her. I used my tongue to fuck her, placing it as far in as I could before coming up to suck her clit into my mouth. I felt her begin to shake but before she could come she pushed herself away. She sat up and laid me back, climbing up and grinding her pussy into mine, "tell me mommy how it happened. When did you start fucking your son?"

I placed my hands on her hips and moved mine in time with hers as I recounted how Daniel and I started fucking. Her hips moved faster as I told the story. At some point I wondered if she was listening. Her head had moved back and her eyes rolled as she enjoyed the sensations. When the story was finished she moved again; straddling my head she placed her pussy on my mouth. I moaned as I stuck out my tongue and watched her hips move.

"I want to see it. I want to watch you fuck your son, mommy." She gasped as her orgasm hit.

When her body calmed down, she slid back on top of me. Her lips came to mine and she moaned as she tasted herself on me. Then moved further down to rest her head between my breasts.

"I'm serious. I want to see it. You didn't fuck him the time we were all together."

I moved her hair out of her face and sat up slightly, kissing the top of her head, "any time you want."

"Why didn't you do it again?"

"I wanted you and him to find each other. You couldn't do that if I was there. Plus I was afraid you would eventually find out who I was."

She looked up and smiled, "I like who you are."

I laughed, "I noticed."

She looked up at me, "can I stay with you tonight? I don't want to go back to my apartment. It's so lonely there."

I nodded and she giggled, "yay! Sleepover."

I pushed her gently, "come on girl let's go upstairs."

My eyes fluttered open when I felt the bed shift. Daniel took his normal spot and whispered, "looks like my girls had fun without me."

I turned and kissed his cheek before he left to sleep in his own bed..

The next morning Daniel and Cindy were in a heated conversation when I came downstairs. I kept my head down, pouring coffee and tried to leave without having to get into their discussion.

"Amy, don't you think it would be okay?"

I looked over at Cindy and sighed, "would what be okay. I wasn't listening."

She looked flabbergasted, "if I moved in."

"Oh. Well that's up to you and Daniel." I looked over at Daniel who had a serious look on his face and was making a slight gesture, moving his hand back and forth between him and I. Cindy hadn't told him she knew. I looked back at Cindy who had a mischievous smile on her face, "I mean I'm already here a lot or Daniel is at my place and I just don't see the point in having to go back and forth between places."

I shrugged and put my hands up, "I'm not getting in the middle of this one."

Daniel rolled his eyes, "but what if I find." He stopped himself. I knew he was going to say, "a place to live." And he still thought that Cindy was in the dark.

"Find what Daniel?" Cindy looked at him quizzically before turning back to look at me, the mischief still in her eyes.

"I don't know. I guess I was going to say another job in another city."

"You haven't even looked for another job. You like the one you have."

Both of them looked over at me and I shook my head, "well you two have fun. I have to get ready for work."

Cindy was bringing in a box when I pulled into the drive. She stopped and waited for me, smiling, "he gave in."

"You know you're going to have to tell him you know. You're driving the poor man crazy."

"Oh I will when it's the right time." She gave me a wink. I smiled and shook my head.

I was preparing for bed. I could hear Daniel and Cindy in his room and was a little jealous of the fun they were having. I started masturbating to the moaning I heard from the other room. It stopped but I continued closing my eyes and thinking about how Cindy would tell Daniel she knew I was his mother when the door opened. I looked over to see Cindy and Daniel naked in the doorway. Cindy came sauntering towards the bed. I moved the covers and watched as she made herself comfortable between my legs. I moaned as her tongue found me and watched Daniel come behind her. Cindy moaned as he entered her and lifted her head a little, "ooooo..yes, that's so much better."

I pulled her hair back and watched as she stuck out her tongue. Lapping at me as her body rocked with Daniel's movements. I moaned and moved my hips with her rocking as she placed her fingers inside of me. Her lips moved around my clit and my hips bucked up to meet them. I could feel the vibrations of her voice on me as Daniel made her come.

"Oh fuck Cindy. You're going to make me come." She sucked harder, flicking her tongue across my swollen clit.

When we had calmed down, she moved, coming up to lay across me and whispered in my ear, "I want to watch him fuck you mommy."

Cindy sat back up, "get on your knees, Amy, so I can see Daniel's cock in you."

I felt Cindy's hands on my ass cheeks as Daniel entered me. She gasped, "that's so fucking hot. Fuck her good Daniel."

I pushed back as Daniel pumped into me, "My God that feels so good."

"You like Daniel's big, fat cock in your pussy?"

"Fuck yes."

"It looks so pretty. How does she feel Daniel? All warm, wet, and soft around your cock?"

My pussy spasmed around Daniel's cock and he moaned, "god yes, always fucking amazing."

Cindy moaned and moved, bringing her pussy to my mouth, "fuck her hard Daniel. I want to feel her body rocking on me."

Daniel kept his pace but thrust his hips harder, sending himself deeper into me. I moaned on Cindy's pussy. Cindy whispered, "so fucking hot."

I replaced my mouth with my fingers. Looking up at Cindy, "I'm going to come."

She moaned loudly; her eyes going to Daniel, "make her come Daniel. Make mommy come all over your cock."

Daniel's movements faulter and I yelled, "don't fucking stop!"

My breath caught and my entire body tensed as the orgasm hit. When my body released I could feel my pussy spraying all over Daniel's cock. He stopped, grabbing my hips hard, "oh my fucking god, Mom."

I moved away needing a break after such an intense orgasm and came to lay beside Cindy. I watched as she pulled her legs up and Daniel entered her again. She moaned. I moved my fingers down to her clit and she moved so her mouth was around my nipple. My body shuddered, still feeling the effects of the orgasm.

Daniel thrust deep and hard into her. Her hips moved with his and she moaned, letting go of my nipple, "Oh god yes, Daniel. Just like that, yes, yes, yes."

Daniel moaned and pumped faster, "come Daniel. Come for me."

His body tensed as he came. He pulled from her and I dropped my fingers, finding the freshly filled hole I placed my fingers in then brought them to Cindy's lips. She moaned as she licked.

I scooted over and Daniel laid between Cindy and I. He looked at her then me, "so everything is known huh?"

Cindy laughed and kissed him on the cheek, "I found out yesterday."

"And you aren't mad? Or grossed out or anything?"

"No, silly man, I think it's hot and now I have a mommy to fuck too."

Daniel looked over at me and I shrugged and winked at him. He shook his head in disbelief but said nothing more.

"Ok you two, it's been fun but I need sleep and I don't want to share the bed every night. So get out of here."

Daniel kissed me, "good night mom. I love you."

"Good night, I love you."

When Daniel moved Cindy came and kissed me as well, "good night, mommy." Her hand came down and rubbed my pussy. My body trembled, "good night, girl." I gently moved her hand and she giggled..

I turned the lights out and turned over smiling as I thought about this new way of living.

.