Lethal Blue Ch. 04

Story Info
Chapter 4 - thick thighs and summer skies.
1.7k words
3
1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
97Heaven
97Heaven
16 Followers

"I love it down here when the tides in" Julie said, her voice soft and relaxed.

She was looking out at an expanse of ocean as the sun got low on the horizon and far off in the distance she could see the outlines of some distant islands and a group of paddle boarders that were just silhouettes in the rapidly fading light. Jay was holding her from behind with his arms coming around her waist and resting on her stomach and Julie's hands were resting on top of his. Like Peter, Jay too had strong gym built arms and Julie loved the way they felt when they were wrapped around her body. In this moment she felt relaxed and safe with Jay.

Jay was an attractive guy, he was 6 feet tall and worked as a personal trainer in a local gym. He had no tattoos because he sometimes competed in bodybuilding contests and felt that tattoos could take away the focus from his muscles when he was on a stage competing.

Jay was Julie's second favourite lover next to Peter. Jay knew well who Peter was and up until now had no real problem with the fact that Julie saw other men. He had always known that Julie took multiple lovers because he had experienced the power of her sex drive many many times and had come to except that it wasn't realistic for a woman like Julie to find satisfaction in just one man. But on nights like this however where there was a beautiful romance between the two of them he sometimes felt a slight twinge of jealousy that he wasn't her number one lover.

Jay and Julie had met two years ago and their relationship had always been purely sexual but lately he found his feelings getting deeper and deeper and the urge to get down on one knee and propose to Julie was growing more intense over time. He wasn't the first man to fall in love with a woman of whom he had intended to use for sex. He also wasn't the first man to fall in love with Julie Koop; many men did. She had a fascinating mix of male and female energy, she could radiate equal parts strength and confidence and yet also had no problem being softly submissive and opening her heart to a man. She was slightly introverted and while she wasn't one to laugh a lot it was easy to feel relaxed around her. If you made Julie laugh you knew you were special.

As Jay held her there in his arms he gently brought his lips down to her neck and gave her a few sweet little kisses and squeezed his hands tighter around hers. The view was so perfect on this warm summer evening and Julie's body was completely relaxed, her clit tingling just a little. Her desire for sex in this moment was very real and she could feel Jay's hard dick pressing against her ass.

"Did you and Peter have sex this morning?" He asked.

He knew it wasn't a good idea to bring Peter up in conversation too often but he knew how to read Julie's moods and knew when it was a good time to mention her number one lover in conversation.

"We did..."

Jay gave her another kiss on the neck.

"And how was it?"

Julie laughed quietly, it was a playful laugh designed to be slightly teasing, slightly cocky.

"It was wonderful actually. It went on for what seemed like forever. I'm always amazed at how Peter can fuck for so long without cumming. He just gets me off again and again, too many times to count. I had at least 10 orgasms, probably more like 15. It's actually impossible for me to count, it's just an endless state of bliss and it just keeps building and building. I wish men could feel multiple orgasm, just to know what it feels like to have one after another after another after another..."

Jay's dick was fully erect and Julie knew it.

" It must feel incredible"

" It feels amazing!!"

Jay went quiet for a brief moment as he and Julie just enjoyed this wonderful romantic moment while looking out at a gorgeous view and talking about the greatest topic in the world: sex

"You don't get jealous do you? About Peter?" she asked.

"Jealous no," he responded, "jealous isn't the right word. I mean, we live in a world where a man's manhood is defined by how many women he's slept with, I've never understood this double standard in regards to sex. Why is it that if a woman enjoys herself sexually with many men she's labelled a slut??"

"That's a timeless question isn't it?" Julie said listening intently.

"It is. But you know, having said that... I do wish I was your number one sometimes."

Julie was wearing a beautiful long flowing summer skirt that went all the way down to her ankles and when it got caught by the breeze it pushed it against her body expressing the outline of her thick thighs. As the sun was getting close to the horizon a wonderful sense of peace and relaxation passed over her. The two of them enjoyed a couple minutes of silence together in each others arms.

"Jay" she asked.

"Yes?"

"... have you ever been in a threesome? Two men with one woman. No homosexual play, just two men satisfying one woman. Ever done it?"

It was an exciting and enticing question.

"Well, that's quite the change of topic isn't it? No actually I haven't. I won't lie, I've had some opportunities in the past but none of them panned out for a number of different reasons mainly because the chemistry between us just wasn't there you know?"

Julie was listening very intensely.

"Go on...."

" Well..." Jay laughed with a hint of shyness.

"... I don't know. I think it's something a lot of guys fantasize about but there's the whole thing with being naked in front of another guy like that. I don't know how'd I feel about my dick touching another guys you know?"

Julie slowly nodded and responded:

"I can see why a guy might be worried about that. They definitely make it look easy in porn for sure, those veterans of the porn world have done it so many times but in reality it can be a little tricky. I've got to tell you though, once you get going and things get hot and once those hormones are moving you won't care, trust me. Any threesome I've ever been in the two men involved spent the rest of the night riding a high. They tell me it's the most erotic experience they've ever had. I think you'd find the same to be true"

Jay cocked his head slightly to the side with curiosity.

" You've done it?"

" I have" she responded.

"And what did you like about it?" He asked

"Well everything. It's a rush, having four hands on my body, two tongues, two cocks. What I really love is afterwards when the three of us are just lying there basking in the afterglow and talking. I really really love that. The last threesome that I had the three of us lay on the bed for like an hour afterwards, it was wonderful. I can't even begin to tell you what it's like being a woman who has just brought two men to completion with an amazing blow job/hand job combination and then just lying there between them holding their soft dicks... maybe kissing them for a bit as well. It's such a wonderful come down."

Talking about sex was making Julie horny, she felt the energy moving in her body and the rising desire. She had already had sex that morning with Peter and was now wanting more with Jay.

Jay remained silent so Julie spoke up

"Peter and I are looking for someone to join us in the bedroom and I want you to be that man. I want a double penetration with your cock in my pussy and peters cock in my ass. I just want to feel that sensation of being so full and so complete with both of you throbbing inside me fully erect. And I want to orgasm with both of you in me!! That would be wild"

Jay was definitely turned on but rendered slightly speechless.

"You've talked to Peter about this? And he's on board?"

"Yes I have. We've been talking about it a lot lately. He wants to three of us to go out for dinner and get to know each other. What do you think?"

"Well, I'll be honest it's something that I've thought about. It's hot watching it in porn..."

Jay had mixed feelings but was very turned on at the idea of being in a threesome with Julie and Peter.

"You don't have to say anything right now babe. Just think about it, I think it would be so hot having you and Peter all to myself for a night. I'd have the best of both worlds with you being circumcised and Peters cock being uncut. I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

Jay laughed but noticed that he wasn't turned off at all thinking about peters dick and listening to Julie describe it.

" That's a very enticing offer Jules."

"Why don't the three of us meet for dinner this week, you two can meet each other, I think you'll have really good chemistry the two of you"

"Yeah, I'd like that"

Julie turned around looking into Jay's brown eyes. Julie's eyes had turned a slightly darker blue as they often do in the evening hours and Jay loved that, he loved the way they changed colours shifting from a light crystal blue to a darker blue. Without saying anything they took each other's hands and began walking down the long path next to the ocean listening to the waves gently lapping against the rocks.

They made their way back to Jay's apartment and had sex for an hour, the sun was still up when they started and when they finished it was dark outside but the curtains were still open and they could see the dark ocean outside. It was the second time Julie had had sex that day, in the morning with Peter and now a wonderful evening session with Jay.

Julie gently placed her hand on the back of Jay's head and brought her lips to his.

"This is my absolute favourite thing in the world. Having sex with one man in the morning and then finishing my day having sex with another."

97Heaven
97Heaven
16 Followers