Let's Get Ready to Ruble

Story Info
A chance meeting led to lust.
2.6k words
3.6
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+

Let's get ready to rumble.

It was 1978. I was a twenty-five-year-old photographer I was a long haired clean shaven hippie with light brown hair clean and neat in a pony-tale. Houston Wrestling was getting hot with a Friday night live T.V. show and nationals stars were being made with some wrestlers. So it was a great surprise when I met one of the most admirable giant of a man I had ever met at a restaurant. He asked me to join him and watched him eat five meals to my one and a half, and I had two pitchers of beer to his eight. I had a good size buzz going. Thank goodness I lived a ten-minute drive home, but he did not appear high. He was a massive man. He was seven foot four inches tall and tipped the scales at five hundred twenty-five pounds. He invited me backstage before the bout to see his match.

I told him I had never taken good photos from my seat, a white lie as I have never seen live wrestling.

He says. "Come on down; they would treat me right."

I showed up, was on the list, and was led backstage. His room has a snack table of junk food, sugar-loaded foods, and a keg of beer

The guy taking me backstage not to touch anything to eat or drink unless he told me to. Then, the guy added, "We don't need to take another reporter to the E.R."

So the wrestler greeted me as he ate a turkey leg and drank a pitcher.

He says. "To the guys in the room, this was his new little friend."

Little? I am six foot two, two hundred and twenty pounds of mostly muscles, but next to him, I looked like a little boy in short pants. Someone on his team was told I could go anywhere I wanted to get gooder pictures of him, or he would talk to them after the show."

He did not offer food or drink, so I did not partake, and when it was his time to go to the ring, we all left the room to walk the short trip to the arena. I slipped out first to get a few shots of his crew; he stood two feet above everyone. I see a hot young blond haired blue eyed lady taking photos. She has a Press-pass then we made eye contact and see's my two cameras and a camera bag with a table top tripod hung on my bag in a leather holster it was an L shape. I am not wearing one, and a guy goes to stop me, and the wrestler turns and says. "Give him Press-pass please he is my little friend, so the security guy gives me his. I go out, and one of his people is saying. "You want to see the bout from above?"

I say. "Sure, but I did not want to miss any shots ringside."

The guy says. "Don't worry; we got forty minutes before we have to worry about the finale."

Going up a ladder, I see the lady photographer again. I say. "Hello, my name is Dan.

She says. "Her name was Alice."

I say. "My your eyes are blue they get you in trouble often?"

Alice answers. "If you ask my Mother that she say yes."

I say. "The match is starting it will be hard to watching it now."

We both start taking a few shots getting some excellent angles. I caught you watching me frame a shot and I caught her watching me. This wrestler is twice the size of his opponent. It is quite a show.

I say. "I going down now for the last ten minutes of the match.”

Alice laughs with a big grin and says. "You have to buy me dinner first!"

I say. "Fair trade. I'll find you after the match, dear deli sandwiches and cheesecake?"

You nodded yes and kept taking photos.

I get down around ringside and get some great shots. The match is going according to the script my handler told me. But, hell, the crowd is really into the smells, the noise, and even what appears to be blood. It is unlike watching boxing, which I have seen often.

So the match has wound down, and my new friend, the wrestler, is getting his belt again. It's all a script.

When the lady photographer finds me ring side Alice says. "Well, I'm done; care to go eat, handsome?”

I say. "I would like to, but I need to thank the big guy and get a few more shots first.”

She says. "I can't. Being a lady, they won't let me past the door back there."

I say. " Hon you all lady but see my pass" I bet we can get in back there."

So we weave in the past the fans and lookers, and the security guys let me by, and since I am holding Alice's hand, we both made it in.

We grabbed a few shots, and the room was full of people, but everyone was in front of him, so I moved to the side to grab a couple of photos. I catch his eye, and he holds me in a bear hug with my feet off the floor. I thanked him for a great night and congrats on his win, and he says. "It was written on the cards this time. So it's no big deal next time. Who knows. I'll see you again sometime. My little friend, call my manager with the photos, and he will pay you if they're good."

So lady Alice and I left, she says. "I'm five foot seven I have a cute 1974 M.G. sports car, but I was tall. She had the hard top on it.”

I say. "I drove my Cutlass 442.” We took my car.

I took her to Harlow's for a late dinner. We ate and flirted for a good hour. She drank some, but I only had one glass.

I say. "I just wanted to be sober when I ate dessert going downtown later," I said, laughing.

She blushed red as the waiter took our plates and asked if we wanted dessert.

I say. "I had that planned, but did you want some cheesecake and get eaten too?"

Well, she kicked me hard under the table and, in a little voice and says. "Oh, that sounds divine.”

As we waited for the cake, she started rubbing her foot against the inside of my leg, and my hands were teasing her waist near her breast.

We both were a little in our world when the waiter says. "You two need to get a room."

I say. "OK, your right. We will take that to go then."

I leaned in, took my finger under her chin, pulled her closer, and kissed her. Well, her face turned red again, but she kissed me back. The waiter brought the check and the dog-gone doggy bag. I peeled some bills off, and we left. She did not buckle her seat belt but was sucking or kissing my neck the twenty-five-minute drive to her place feeding me cheese cake.

Alice says. "We have to be super quiet as her roommate was a light sleeper and has to get up early.”

We were parking in front of a house down from the place we went into, so we went into the house from the backyard as her bedroom was off the kitchen in the back.

She says. "We can't sit on the bed the springs. It's an old bed. It makes too much noise.”

She turns on a clock radio that plays softly and puts a blanket on the floor with a few pillows. I began to see her room was that of a teenager or college freshman, or I hope it was.

I asked how old she was. "She said eighteen last month." Alright, alright, I can work with that.

We begin to kiss. I like kissing and warming the motor up. Then I started getting Alice out of her things, just a button here and a snap. I tease her breast, not touching the biggest aureoles I have ever seen. There are no words, just intakes of breath or a tiny hiss that I am doing it right. I had gotten my shoes off, lost my shirt, and was working on her pants when she says the magic words all men don't want to hear.

Alice says. "I can't go all the way. I am a virgin and will save that for my husband, but there are other things we can do with our hands."

I say. "OK, but you know I do have a tongue too."

I started kissing her neck, trailing down to her breast, and teasing them with my fingers was one thing, but my hot lips made her nipples as hard as pencil erasers. She arched her back like that was the first time anyone did that, and her motor was running just fine. It was time to get her out of her jeans. I got her down to an open blouse and sexy panties, but she was so hot when I started biting her nipples.

She arched her back and asked. "Am I cumming?”

I slip a finger under her panties, giving her a hot wet swamp. I flick her clit. She arches her back and starts to moan loud. I covered her mouth with mine. Yes, she came. I kiss her, my fingers still stroking her pussy. When we hear a noise in the kitchen, she grabs my hand and whispers. "Shit, stop. She's up."

She says. "Shit, get under the bed quick." As she grabs my things and tosses them under the bed with me.

Alice grabbed the blanket and pillows and was on the bed under the covers as I ducked under the bed.

I hear the bedroom door open, and a woman says. "Hon, I did not hear your car drive up. You OK?"

Alice says. "I had too much to drink, so I did not drive home. Instead, I left the car at the Coliseum, and a friend drove me home, Mom."

Mom's voice at the door says. "I'm glad you're OK, honey; we will pick it up when I go to work in the morning. But we will have to do it before school."

OK, I don't have to worry about dropping her off to get her car. But the lady tells Alice what they must do the next day. Well, me being a horn-dog has always been who I am, so I see Alice on her side facing her roommate. But wait, she called her mom. I slip my hand under the covers and start playing with her ass cheeks, and she jumps a little, but the talking does not stop. I slide down the crack of her ass and tease her lips. They are so wet, but I must move slowly, as anything faster would make a wet sound. Alice can't move to stop me as that would give it away, so I tease everywhere but her clit.

She says. "Love you, mom; we can talk in the morning. I'm just too tired to keep talking. So I flicked her clit, and she started to moan and turned it into a big yawn.”

So her roommate is her mom; OK, mom closes the door, and Alice slips off the bed, kisses me, and rubs my cock through my pants.

Well, she pulls my pants off, soaked with per-cum, and she says. "Did you pee? You're all wet."

I tell her. "It's my lube, and I been told it tastes great,”

Alice says. "I have never seen one till tonight." I take her fingers to rub them on my cock and slip them in her mouth, tasting me. Then I let her lick her fingers, she says. "Oh, that's nice."

I get us into a 69, and she says. "You just have to see it. You men just want to look a pussy all the time."

I say. "Dear, I am not here to look but to make you come again."

I suck one of her lips in my hot mouth. She hisses and sinks her pussy down on my face.

I say. "This is going down, baby, and you can see what it is doing to me."

My hard-on was throbbing and hitting her cheek. She seemed to like the smell and slipped me in her mouth with a tiny moan, then my tongue slid deep into her and licked her clit. That brought a big cry, and my cock went deeper into her mouth. I bobbed her head up and down as I found her clit, it pushed her over the edge, and she came again, filling my hungry mouth with her juices. Well, she is not doing the blow job where I will go anytime soon.

Alive asked. "If she was doing it right?”

I move us to me on my back, and she is not on me in 69 anymore, so I show her how. I get her to pop my balls in her mouth and how to suck.

She starts stroking my cock, and I say. "Lick and tease the head under the ring and hide her teeth.”

She sees me, I squirm, and she starts getting into it.

I see her smile, and she says. "Are you going to shoot soon?”

I say, "If you do this." I show her how to massage my balls and tease my taint.

So she does, I say. "Rub my balls softly, please, and just a little squeeze. I said some guys like it hard, but I like it softer." I show her how to rub under my balls and make a big show of getting her finger wet and teasing my asshole.

I say. "Lots of lube between your legs, baby. It is perfect for turning on a guy; let them hear how wet you are and make me lick it off your fingers, then get some more; now baby, slide a finger in my ass, One hand stroke my shaft, baby mouth the head and tease the balls while you finger fuck me like this."

As I slip a finger in her pussy Well, this is enough to make us both come. She could not get it down fast enough, spilling her mouthfull all over us. But she was a very good girl and cleaned up my/our mess till not a drop remained. Then, she curled up in the crook of my arm, and we napped for an hour.

When she says. "You need to leave and thank you for the lessons. We should do this again at your place to make more noise.”

Well, a few days later, I dropped off a package of 8×10 prints for the wrestler at his manager's office, and he looked at the pictures and called everyone in to look at them.

He says. "Let's go eat it on him."

His manager hands me a money clip with three hundred bucks, and we go off to eat. I'm almost out the door when I see a high school newspaper on his desk open to some pics of the wrestler on them, and I see Alice's byline as the photographer. The damn girl was still a senior in high school and had not turned nineteen yet. Well, that changed my date plans for dinner at my house. But I still loved her nipples, was that wrong of me?