Let's Play a Game

Story Info
First time being controlled and feeling full.
762 words
3.41
15.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you wanna play a game?"

Is deep sexy voice made me instantly horny.

"What kind of game?" I responded.

"The fun kind." He said, with a smirk, followed by "Follow me."

I followed him upstairs to our room, where we had spent our nights together for the past three years. He slowly opened the door to reveal a load of sexual objects on the floor. I gulped. We'd had sex many many times before, but we'd never done anything like this. It made me nervous, yet it exited me.

He looked at me as if to say "Do you want to do this?"

I smiled at him, and started unbuttoning my shirt. While I was undressing he told me that for the rest of the night I would be slave, that I had to do whatever he requested and that if I obeyed I would get rewarded.

I was now completely naked and he was still fully clothed. He asked me to grab the handcuffs that were on the floor and handcuff each of my feet on each side of the bed. I did as he ordered.

I laid on the bed, feet cuffed to the bed, legs spread wide. His next order followed.

"Start rubbing your clit, I want to watch you cum."

I slowly started making small circles around my sensitive clit.

"Go faster, we don't have all night."

I did as he ordered and rubbed my clit even faster.

"Start fingering yourself."

I quickly slid two fingers in my very wet pussy, while still rubbing my clit with my other hand. I was getting close to cumming, when he said.

"You are only allowed to cum with my permission."

"Can I cum." I said.

He laughed at me. " Where are your manners?" He responded.

"Can I cum please." I wouldn't be able to keep it in much longer, I could barely even finish that sentence without moaning.

"From now on I will only respond to the word, daddy."

"Ooh daddy can I please cum, daddyyy."

"You may cum now"

I came immediately. He let me settle down before cuffing my hands to the bed. He then slid a remote control vibrator in pussy.

"I want to get your pussy all nice and ready before I fuck you." He said.

He grabbed his phone, where I'm assuming he had an app to control the vibrator. I saw him press a button and the vibrator turned on. He slowly turn the power up. My mind was somewhere else, I couldn't even think anymore. I was getting close to cumming again. He picked up another vibrator turned it on to the highest setting and put it straight on my clit. My whole body was shaking and I was screaming intently. I wanted to cum, but I wasn't even able to make up the words to ask him.

He turned the vibrator that was in my pussy to the highest setting and pressed down on the one on my clit. "You can cum in 5...4" My whole body was quivering, I was breathing fast. " 3...2...1" I let out the biggest scream and came all over the vibrators.

He turned them off and gave my pussy a hard slap.

"Are you ready for my dick now." He said.

"Yes" I responded

"Yes who?"

"Yes daddy, I'm ready for your big dick."

"That's better" He said.

He uncuffed me and turned me around, he got behind me and pushed his dick deep into me. He pounded me hard. Each time his dick hit my G-spot I let out loud moans. He took his dick out of my pussy and without warning forced it in to my ass. I had never had anal sex before, I screamed in pain. He slapped my ass hard and kept thrusting his dick in and out of my tight ass. He reached his hand under me and started fingering me with two fingers. My holes were being filled like they had never been before.

That's when he said. " I want you to cum with me, beg me to cum bitch" and so I did.

"Please daddy, can I cum. Daddy I want to cum with you. Can I please cum daddy."

"Cum now." He said.

I cam hard, all over his fingers and I felt his warm cum fill my ass. He gave me one last hard slap on the ass and I let out one last big moan. He slid out of me and left me laying there on the sheets wet with my juices.