The Punisher Pt. 02 - For TrippleG

Story Info
Jane spends the night with Thomas.
3.6k words
4.37
5.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarriPetX
MarriPetX
119 Followers

Part 2

That was the first night I slept at his house. After the throat-fucking and subsequent finger-fucking, Thomas carried me to his bed and laid me down. He spooned up behind me, still without his pants, and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed the back of my head again and I shivered.

"Are you cold, Jane?"

"No, sir, I'm not."

He laughed softly, his breath tickling on the back of my neck. "What are you then?"

"I just... I'm not sure what to say. Sir."

"Do you have any questions for me? I will always be honest with you, Jane. Always."

"We... We didn't even have sex, though."

"Of course we did. That was incredible."

"I mean, I know I gave you a blowjob, but I mean we haven't been intimate..."

He tightened his grip on me and pulled closer so that his lips were on my ear. "That was one of the most intimate things two people can do together, Jane.

"To share something of yourself like that, to give up control to someone like that, that is incredibly intimate. To trust someone like that. That is intimate."

He loosened his grip and backed up enough so that I could look at him. "I crave your intimacy. I want you to trust me, to let me take control. I don't expect it right away, but I want you to know that is what I want."

"To be my 'sir'?"

"Exactly. And you could be my good girl."

I turned and faced him, my hands up by my chest. I reached over and touched the top of his shirt just below his jaw. "What if I get scared?"

He smiled and kissed my forehead. "You can always tap three times, remember? And if your hands are busy, you will have another way to tell me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. I understand."

"Then take off my shirt. Carefully, don't forget any buttons."

Once again, my body reacted before my mind could even process what he said. I sat up and propped myself up on my elbow, leaving my hands free to start undoing his buttons. I had the strangest urge to lick his stomach.

"Good. Now, help me with the arms."

He rolled onto one side and I slid the first sleeve off, a little surprised at the muscles in his arm. I had never seen his arms before. He had always worn long sleeves.

He raised himself up on the bare arm and lifted his other one, letting me pull it off. Without thinking, I folded it neatly and set it on the nightstand. I turned back to him and he nodded. "Good girl. Now. Take off yours."

I sat up and opened the short zipper at the top of my shirt. He watched carefully, and his exposed cock was starting to thicken. Once the zipper was down, I reached down and pulled it over my head. I folded it and put it on top of his shirt. Before I could move again he raised one finger.

"Stop."

"What's wrong?"

"Your clothes don't go on top of mine, Jane. Put yours on the floor."

"Oh. Okay, yes sir."

I put them on the floor, once again moving without thinking. "Should I take off the skirt? Sir?"

"Not yet. Sit up nice and tall for me."

I did and he looked me up and down. He stopped and stared at my breasts. "Take off that bra, my dear. Let me see your beautiful tits."

I reached behind my back. I'd heard that word countless times over the years, usually as an insult or said by the most ridiculously sexist coworker. I unhooked the bra and slid the straps off, baring myself to him. He watched me put the bra on top of my shirt and sit up, then reached out and touched my bare nipple. I groaned and he tugged it upwards, smiling.

"Now the skirt and panties. But be careful. I'm not letting go of this beautiful tit."

I had to move slowly. He hadn't been kidding. He held on to my nipple and when it seemed like it might slide out of his grip, he used his nails to dig in. I gasped and almost pulled away out of instinct. Instead I managed to stay still and slide them down.

He squeezed tighter, moving his fingers so that his nails slid back and forth, making me gasp again. "Good girl. Now, put them with your other clothes."

"But... How? Sir? I can't move very far."

"Of course you can. It just depends on how much you want to please me."

I gulped and took a deep breath. He pushed his nails in harder and I heard a rough mewing sound escape my mouth. "Yes, sir."

He smiled and my pussy twitched again. I moved carefully, not wanting to pull my nipple out of his fingers. I folded the skirt and panties into a small square and leaned toward the edge of the bed. I reached my arm as far as I could and leaned further, my nipple on fire from his nails and the stretch. I nearly froze in place, my brain trying to tell me to stop, to stop all of this.

"Jane?"

His voice got me moving again. I knew my pussy was wet and that it would only get wetter the longer I was with him. I pressed my lips together and moved the rest of the way, my nipple practically screaming at me. I set the panties on top of my clothes and sat up again, my breathing shallow.

"Good girl, Jane. Very good girl."

"Thank you, sir."

"Come closer. I want to play with your tits."

I did as I was told, my body still reacting to his words before my brain could register them. I sat next to him, both of us naked, with his nails still sunk into my nipple. He rolled it again and I shivered. "Does this hurt, Jane?"

"Yes. Sir. Yes, it does hurt."

"But you like it."

"Yes, I do."

"Has anyone else made you hurt like this, Jane?"

"No, sir."

"You wouldn't have let them hurt you. They didn't see you for what you are."

"What I am?"

"Yes. But I do."

"What am I then?"

He smiled again and pulled my nipple, stretching it again. "You're my slut, Jane. You are my good girl."

"I'm... I'm not a..."

He cut me off, his smile gone. "You are, Jane. You are a slut. But you are my slut."

"Yes, sir."

"Then say it. Say it out loud."

"I... I am a slut, sir. I am your slut."

He smiled again. My clit was throbbing. "That's right, Jane. You are my slut. Now, lie down on your back."

I did as he said and he let go of my nipple. It hurt and felt like it had grown to at least triple its normal size. I resisted the urge to touch it and focused on breathing normally.

"Put your hands behind your head, slut."

I did, lacing my fingers together like I had been doing it for years instead of finding myself under the control of this man after only a few dates. My brain kept trying to speak up, to make me question what I was doing and why I was doing it. I made a decision and somehow managed to shut it up. I could practically hear the sound of it being locked up behind a wall.

He moved closer to me and began kissing my neck. His hand cupped my other breast, rolling the unpinched nipple between his fingers. My eyes closed and I let myself bask in the sensations. He licked my skin, his tongue tapping and grazing down until he reached my collar bone. I moaned and he laughed softly.

"My slut likes this, doesn't she?"

"Yes, sir, I do."

"Good girl. Good slut."

He latched his lips onto my collar bone and began sucking, nipping at it with his teeth. He squeezed my nipple and sank his nails into it, making it match the other one. I tried to stay still but couldn't quite do it. My body shook and twisted, pulling away from him.

He let go of my neck and pinched my nipple harder. "Stop that, now. Don't pull away from me."

"I'm sorry. Sir."

"Keep your eyes open. I want you to watch."

"Yes, sir."

I opened my eyes and looked at him. His face was somewhere between stern and amused. "Good girl."

He moved again, this time latching onto my already sore nipple with his mouth. He licked and sucked it, making me gasp. He never broke eye contact. He started to bite, harder and harder. I stayed still but held my breath.

He released his lips but kept his teeth firmly clamped. "Breathe, slut. And you can move your head all you like, just don't move your body. Understand?"

"Yes, sir, I understand."

"Good girl."

He bit harder, dragging his teeth over my sensitive nipple. I began to roll my head back and forth, unable to be still. I breathed through my nose, counting the inhales and exhales.

"No, slut, keep your mouth open. Don't ever hold back your noises. I want to hear them."

"Yes, sir."

I let my lips stay parted, hearing my breathing, how ragged it was. He bit again, harder, and I heard a squeal come out of my mouth. "Good slut," he said, his teeth still on my nipple. He went back to sucking and his hand slid down my stomach, resting on my mound.

His fingers moved to slide between my pussy lips, catching my clit between his knuckles. He squeezed and moved his hand up and down, tugging on it. I was panting, moving my head back and forth and tensing my biceps. He released my tit and moved down the bed, tugging my legs open with his other hand. I moved them for him, spreading my body as far as I could.

I had never been this brazen before. I'd been with men, I'd slept with them, and I'd been naked with them. I'd given and received oral. I'd had them between my legs. But I'd never been this aroused, this willing.

"Good slut, opening up for me. Stay open."

I did and he moved to kneel between my legs. He kept teasing my pussy, tugging on my clit and sliding the fingers from his other hand in and out of me. I moaned and resisted the urge to move my hips with him. "Would you feel better, slut, if I fucked you?"

"Oh, yes, sir, please."

He laughed and pinched my clit harder. "I would love to fuck you... But I want to cum in your throat again."

I moaned again, my pussy clenching on his fingers. "Oh, my little slut, I love how you react to me. Do you trust me?"

"Yes, sir... I can just tap three times."

"Not this time, little slut. Your hands need to stay behind your head. But until I'm in your throat, you can just tell me. If you need me to stop, just say the word 'red.' Any other words won't work, not even if you tell me no. Do you understand that?"

"Yes... Yes, sir, I understand."

"Are you scared, little slut?"

I shivered, all the way from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet. Terrified was a better word. I was so scared, of him, of all of this, but I still wanted it. "Yes, sir, I am."

"That's a good girl. Always be honest, little slut."

"Yes, sir."

He kept putting more and more pressure on my clit and I kept rolling my head back and forth. He moved his hand faster, pumping into me harder and harder. "One other thing, little slut. Do not cum without permission."

"How do I do that? Sir?"

"Just ask, little slut. I want to feel you cum for me, but only when I say so."

"Yes, sir."

He laughed again. "Oh Jane, my little slut, I really may need to keep you after all."

His words made my pussy clench against him again. He slid in four fingers and spread them apart, opening my walls further than they had ever been before, even at a doctor's office. He pushed his hand in to the hilt, his thumb out and rubbing below my clit. I moaned again and he used his thumbs to spread my lips apart, pulling the hood back and fully exposing the clit.

"Sir..."

"Trust me, my slut. I'm not going to hurt you."

"Yes, sir."

"What do you say if you need me to stop?"

"Red, sir."

"That's right. Just focus on what you feel, little slut. Know that everything you do, every direction you follow, you please me more."

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir."

"Watch me, little slut."

Before I could answer, he bent down and kissed my exposed, swollen clit. I gasped and stared down at him. I watched as he squeezed my clit with his lips and licked it. I moaned again and he laughed softly, the vibrations making me shake again. He pulled the lips harder, making the skin stretch and strain. I started panting, my body reacting to his every movement.

He pulled up enough to make sure I was watching then opened his mouth slightly. I couldn't look away. He lowered his mouth onto my clit, tapping it with his tongue then suckling it. He licked it hard, his fingers inside my pussy stretching it even more open.

"Sir, please... Please sir, I'm going to cum."

"Try again, little slut," he said, stopping briefly before licking even harder.

"Please, sir... I'm going to cum."

"Try again."

He sucked my clit hard and I felt his teeth brush against it. "Please, sir... Please..."

"Please what, little slut?"

"Please, sir... Sir please, may I cum?"

"Good girl. Yes, little slut you may cum."

I began to shake in earnest, his words spurring me on. My pussy clenched hard and my clit began to throb with release. I panted and gasped as the climax rolled over me. He smiled up at me then bent down again. He bit my clit, sucking it up between his teeth and dragging them over the stretched skin.

I screamed, both in pleasure and pain. He bit harder as my orgasm hit again. He kept biting, harder and harder. I was lost in my own body, unable to control it. All I could do was ride it out, screaming with each bite.

I lost track of time. Eventually I started to come back down from the high of the most intense orgasm I had ever had. He continued to lick and suck on my clit, rocking his hand in and out of me. "Oh, sir, please..."

"Please what, little slut?"

"Sir, please I need you to stop..."

He bit my clit again and I screeched. "Red, sir! Please, sir, red!"

He let go and slid his hand out of my pussy. He ran his hand up my body, making me shiver. "That's all you needed to say, little slut."

"Yes, sir, thank you, sir."

He got up on his knees and picked up my legs, his hands under my thighs. "Hold them open for me, little slut."

I reached down, my arms shaking, and cupped my hands around the back of my knees. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. "Good girl. Always spread them for me."

"Yes, sir."

He moved forward, the tip of his cock touching my slit. I shivered again and he laughed. "That's right, little slut. Remember to ask before you cum."

"Yes... yes, sir."

He put his fists on both sides of my head and slid into me in one swift thrust. I yelped and my pussy clenched around his shaft. He moved quickly, thrusting hard. His pubic bone pressed against my clit, sending surges of both pleasure and pain. I panted and stared into his eyes as he fucked me.

He fucked me hard, making my entire body quake. The pressure on my clit was building again and I caught myself before I came. "Please, sir, may I cum? Please?"

"Not yet, little slut."

He fucked even harder. My breath was harsh and I was losing my battle with my body for control. "Please, sir! Please, sir may I cum for you please!"

"Not yet."

My hands gripped my legs so hard I was practically pinching them. "Please, sir! May I cum please sir!"

"Cum, little slut. Cum on my cock."

I screamed again, quaking and quivering. I came harder than before and lost all sense of what was going on around me. When I came down, I realized that my legs were now wrapped around his back and my hands were gripping at his arms like I was drowning and he was my life preserver. He wasn't moving, only looking down at me with thin, pressed lips.

"My turn now, little slut."

I forced myself to let go of his body. Mine was nearly limp with exhaustion. He climbed up the bed, his knees on the sides of my head, pressing down on my arms. He gripped my hair and pulled my head up. "Open up, little slut."

I did and he immediately thrust his cock inside my mouth. He pushed it hard, forcing it down my throat. I gagged and choked, a strange "gluck, gluck" sound coming out. He pulled back and shifted his weight again, leaving my hands loose and in reach of his legs.

Just tap three times. That's all I would have to do.

I sucked in what air I could before he yanked my head forward again, spearing it on his cock. He pushed against me, my throat opening around his girth. I felt saliva slide down my chin and cheeks and my eyes burn with tears. He fucked my throat with a steady rhythm. I did my best to breathe while looking into his eyes.

His eyes were hooded and calm as he shoved his cock down my throat. He would hold it in place for a few seconds before pulling back. "Good slut," he said each time before resuming his motion. Then the breathing breaks stopped and he pushed in further, choking me and making me gag more than before.

I tapped his leg three times and he smiled down at me. He tightened his grip on my hair and used his other hand to squeeze my nose closed. I began to panic, trying to push him off of me with my hands, trying to thrash my head backwards. I gagged harder, the "gluck, gluck" sound louder than ever. I stared up at him, the tears spilling over and more saliva pouring down my chin.

He held me like that for a few seconds before releasing my nose and pulling out of my throat. I gasped and retched, his cock still in my mouth. Before I could protest, he fucked my throat again, once again cutting off my air and pinching my nose closed. He stared down at me, a small smile on his face, and came hard, filling my throat with his cum.

I swallowed it, my head swimming from lack of air. He thrust twice more, fully emptying himself. He released my nose and pulled out slowly, dripping saliva and remnants of his cum on my chin and chest.

"Good slut," he said. "Such a good slut."

He climbed off of me and I could only lie there, unable to move. He laid next to me and stroked my hair as I fought to breathe normally. He kissed the side of my head, ignoring the sweat and other fluids. "You did so well, little slut. You did such a good job for me."

"Th... thank you, sir," I whispered. My throat was sore and my body was still throbbing. He got up and went to the kitchen and I just stayed where I was.

He came back carrying a damp washcloth and a large bottle of water with condensation beads on the side. He sat on the side of the bed and used the washcloth to gently wipe my pussy. I hissed and pulled away and he pressed me back down, his voice soothing. "No, let me help you. That's a good girl. That's a good little slut."

He ran the cloth over me and the cool material seemed to be as soothing as his words. He traced it around the swollen lips and clit, still stroking my hair. He ran it up my body, massaging it into my nipples. My muscles were relaxing and my breathing was easier.

"I'm going to help you sit up, Jane. That's it, good girl." He wrapped his arm under my shoulders and carefully raised my torso, sliding a pillow behind my back. Once I was upright, he held the water bottle to my lips and tipped it just enough to give me a small sip. I swallowed and winced. The water was so cold it threatened to freeze my throat and make me cough.

"Just a little bit, little slut. That's a good girl."

I sipped it every time he raised it to my lips. He looked down at me and smiled, his face relaxed. "You have quite the mess on your chest, little slut."

I nodded, not daring to talk.

"I'm going to leave that there for now. You look amazingly messy."

I nodded again.

Time passed like that, him talking into my ear and holding the water bottle for me. Soon, I started to doze. I looked at him through heavy eyelids and he kissed them both gently, one after the other.

"Good girl. Get some sleep. Such a good little slut."

"Thank you, sir," I whispered as he slid into the bed next to me and pulled me into his arms. "Thank you."

MarriPetX
MarriPetX
119 Followers