All Comments on 'Let's Play Doctor Ch. 01'

by JoandD

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cute story and if I let it pass that something like this is even available (a GTA?) I guess as the husband I would be a bit more upset that she even thought of doing this and in fact was doing it without my agreement. Also, I would be upset about her not really being honest up front and saying it was just for the money. She was not upfront about saying she really wanted to expose herself and be touched by others. In my mind knowing that a real Dr would be present would make me feel like they would all not be having intercourse in the office but I would wonder what was being done around the actual class time and with whom.

Locksley7Locksley7over 1 year ago

Love this story.......

TonyMA70TonyMA70over 1 year ago

I love this kind of story. My wife has been examined by play doctors we connected with in our area.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

That sounds like a job I’d enjoy, for all the wrong reasons I’m sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This isn't mere exhibitionism, not when you're being touched by someone other than your husband. If your stories are true, then you already know how far past "Exhibitionist & Voyeur" you've gone. Perhaps your stories need to be in "Group Sex".

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story with lots of derails to make ir believable and sensual. Most men have some excitement or fantasy about their wives being examined by male doctors. And for most women their doctors are likely the only men other than their husbands to see them naked with opportunity for some excitement or fantasy too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoandD@JoandD
Mature couple having evolved in expanding their sexual boundaries and now wanting to share their experiences here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES