Let's Play Doctor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The quality of the videography was excellent, and no detail of my female anatomy was missed or obscured. And my face was clearly identifiable by anyone who remotely knew me. The teaching messages were well written and performed; and my critiques of the med student were spot-on and came off as genuine and non-scripted. It would no doubt have the market value they discussed earlier.

When the group was asked for comments or questions, I immediately asked, “Will distribution be limited to medical schools?”

The medical supply company rep responded, “Yes, that’s our primary market, but we may include, nursing schools, PA, midwifery and doula programs, and maybe graduate programs in human anatomy.”

“So, no sales to the general public?” I added.

“No general marketing is planned,” he tersely retorted.

I knew I’d get nowhere with my questions, after all I was only a $3,000 line item in what was now a $100,000 plus windfall for the university. Wow, did I ever feel underpaid. A contract was signed and the meeting adjourned. The med student and I were both given checks and copies of the film. I hadn’t realized he was also being paid for his role in the film, and I sure hoped it was a mere fraction of what I received. And I most certainly didn’t expect him to receive a copy of the film to keep. I’m sure he’d be sharing it with lots of his friends, both med students and “civilians.”

It was mid-August, and both Dave and I would soon be graduating. We both had jobs lined-up in the state’s capital city, and we were feeling very positive about our jobs and the move. During the previous summer I’d done a practicum in the social work department of the University Hospital. My former supervisor there and his wife invited us to have dinner at their house before we left. We had gotten to be close friends with them during and after my practicum.

We had a great dinner with them, and then settled in their family room for drinks. After a while, Jim got serious and visibly nervous and told me he wanted to share something that had come his way. He handed me a CD, and I immediately knew it was probably my breast and pelvic exam instructional. He said he got it from an unknown source who sent it to him with a note saying, “Thought you’d like seeing more of that girl who worked for you last summer.” It was signed with just a smiley face. The CD Jim had was not marked or labeled, so I assumed it was copied from one of the copyrighted originals.

“Did you look at it?” I asked tersely, already knowing the answer.

“Well, yes, I had no idea what to expect,” he said lamely.

His wife Sally made a rude snorting noise and interjected pointedly, if not judgmentally, “I’m not sure Jim would be telling you any of this, but for the fact that I caught him jacking off while looking at you ’saying ahh’ on his computer. I told him in no uncertain terms he needed to tell you that the CD may be circulating among med students and who knows who else.”

I couldn’t immediately imagine Jim getting off on my film and I felt more than a little violated. I told him in no uncertain terms that I felt the university violated the agreement we had over control of distribution of the CDs. I knew the doctor wouldn’t have shared a copy with my practicum supervisor. I couldn’t believe the videographer would make a copy, nor the medical supply company rep. They all had too much at risk. That left the med student as the most likely source of leaking a copy of the CD he’d been given. I asked Jim if he knew the student.

“Yes, he was in the same fraternity as I was but several years later, and I’ve kept in touch with them as kind of an advisor,” he offered sheepishly.

Thinking of the way the med student had examined me, and his interest in my G-spot, brought back memories of the student who gave me an orgasm last spring. So, I asked if he knew that student too. Jim sighed and replied, “Yah, he was in the same fraternity, and the two are pretty good friends.”

All of the sudden it all came together; this was retribution for my causing the first student to get suspended from med school for a semester for his unprofessional conduct with me when doing his OB/GYN rotation. I knew I had a pretty good case for legal action against these two med students, and probably the University. Jim was probably legally implicated for not reporting having received a copy of the copyrighted CD, and ethically at risk to both me and Sally.

The more I thought about it, the more conflicted I felt. At first, I was offended at Jim’s seeing me naked and so exposed on the CD, but except for Sally’s possible feeling of being messed over, the exhibitionist in me was beginning to get some buzz in knowing about his sexual gratification in seeing me on the CD. And I really didn’t want to get him in any legal trouble.

Both the med students had seen me in the flesh already, so having viewed the CD didn’t seem too bad in itself. But the thought of them sharing it with others was pretty scary and possibly selling copies on the fetish market would be even worse. So, I told Jim, “You need to get to both those guys and get any CDs they have and get them back to me, and tell them if they don’t, I’m taking legal action against them personally and the University. And I want the copy you have tonight.

Jim apologized again for watching the CD after knowing immediately what it was about and who was playing the leading role.

He began with, “You know I think the world of you, and when a guy not only likes a woman, but also finds attractive, he often thinks of her sexually too.” He sighed and continued, “And in regular situations I’d never act on those feelings. But once I knew what was on the CD, I knew this was my one chance ever to see you naked, and I thought no one would ever know. It was more erotic than I’d expected, so I decided to relieve myself, obviously at your expense. Sally came home early and unexpectedly caught me in the act. Part of her forgiveness was that I tell you all I knew, apologize to both you and Dave, give you the CD, and promise I didn’t have another copy.”

It felt like an honest out-pouring of his heart and with my having had some arousal at the idea of his getting off over seeing me naked, I could hardly feign too much righteous indignation.

“Then I need to confess that the thought of Jim getting off over me on the CD, gave me some feelings of arousal too,” I offered trying to get Jim off the hook a little.

Dave remained quiet through all of this which surprised Sally and probably Jim too since they could have faced a very angry husband.

“What do you think of all of this?” Sally asked Dave. “Aren’t you a little pissed at Jim for seeing Joan like that?”

“Certainly for how the CD came to him, but honestly, I can relate to how Jim can feel some sexual attraction to women he likes,” Dave said, “I feel that way about many of our female friends. And now we know Joan got some excitement out of it too.”

Sally looked a little confused by all these unexpected confessions, so Dave added, “To be totally honest, but not being proud of the fact, if a similar CD came to me, I’d probably look at it too.”

“You mean if you had access to a CD and discovered it was of me nude, you’d watch it all the way through?” she asked.

“No doubt about it,” he told her. “And I’d probably lighten my load while seeing you too.”

I needed to add, “When I think about it more objectively, I honestly don’t know many, maybe any men who wouldn’t look at revealing photos or film of a woman they knew and liked if they got a chance and thought no one else would know.”

I think that was still a lot for Sally to digest,

She shook her head, looked at all of us and said, “OK, I’ve got to be honest and say, after hearing from each of you, if there were a CD of me like that out there right now, and it found its way to Dave, I’d understand his wanting to see it. In fact, I’d expect him to and to be even more honest, I’d love to catch him watching it and lightening that load he talked about.”

Jim just shook his head as if he was awash in “too much information.” So, he just tried to wrap-up this whole CD discussion, saying, “You’ve heard my apology, I’ll go talk to those two med students and scare the hell out of them with threats of lawsuits and expulsion and demand any more copies from them. I just don’t want to lose our friendship over this.”

“We don’t either,” I said while looking at Dave for affirmation. “Let’s keep in touch and get together whenever we can. We won’t be all that far away.”

“Let’s set a first date right now,” Sally said, “otherwise we’ll lose touch.” And we did set a September date.

She added, “Do you think when we get together, I could see the CD, Joan? Jim has always wanted to do some ‘play doctor’ role play, and your CD could give me some ideas.”

“Of course, we could do that,” I replied, “that’s something Dave has always wanted to do too.” Again, I thought, if every man I know wants to play doctor, maybe the fetish bunch isn’t so out-of-bounds after all. With that Dave and I headed home with a lot to think about.

12