All Comments on 'Letter to a Cuckold'

by harrykuntz

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid

Poorly written and oh so predictable.Got bored after first three sentences so scanned it.Complete waste of time.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Bull?

More like bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
seriously?

Ivy league doctorate saying cum-cream... yeah... ok Mr. Kuntz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Games

Cause and effects, because you write a letter and seducing another man's wife. The effects man follows his wife puts Bullet in Your Head the effects

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crap

Total crap

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Ummm.... what does someone always write?

A bunch of “cuck-shit.” And for this I’d have to agree.

Simple really. “Ummm.... Mary. As incredibly beautiful as I found you on the outside, I now find you horribly ugly on the inside. You’ve broken your vows to me, and quite frankly you’ve broken me. You and “fuck face” make me hate myself, and also you, and fuck-face... I mean Harry. I’m kicking you out of my life. I’ll move as far away as I can, because if I see you witht of fuck... I mean Harry together I’ll kill both of you. If I see you and him in a mall, I’ll go back to my car and get my .45 and comeback and shoot you. If I see you in a restauant window with fuck... I mean Harry, I get my gun and shhot you. But I really don’t want to go to jail. i mean Harry was right. I am small, and not a very good physical speciman of a man. So prison would be bad for me. But I’m still a man; a broken man, but a man. And regardless of my physical strength I can still point and shoot a pistol. And I hate you and him enough that I want, I mean really really want to kill the both of you. Enough so to risk prison and become some gang members sex toy. So I’m going to move to lessen the chance I’ll ever see you again.

Please let fuck.... forget it. He’ll be fuck-face to me from now on... please let fuckface know I’m gunning for him. Oh, and if you tell the police about this, I’ll deny it. You can probably get a restraining order on me, but I dont care. If I see you with fuckface I’ll walk up and put 2bullets into each of you, and damn the stupid restraining order. Let fuckface know this. He’ll probably take this as a challenge. He’ll want to stare me down. But, remember, I broken inside. I could give a shit. I told you, I hate myself, so I dont much care if I die in a hail of bullets from the police, as long as you and fuckface are dead, or maybe I’ll just take out your knees. Cripple you for life. Anyway, as long as I can hurt you and him I will. I dont REALLY want to die, certainly not for no reason, so the move away. But if I do see you I know I will snap even more than now, and not just want, but will kill you.

Good bye Mary. I hope you can get along with just a weekend with fuckface every momth, like he says. And not pine away for the other 28 or 29 days, while he’s fucking all thise other women. You should get a big dildo and vibrator. You know, I think you can get them delivered on Amazon.

And god you are so ugly on the inside. And as beautiful as I find you, you’re ot oerfect. And now I can say it. I’ve always thought your tits were small and baggy. I mean for someone who’s only twenty-something, they look like some old granma tits. Like old ballooons 3 days after a party. And one of you eyes sort of droops. Not badly, but it’s there. That and you ears sticking out makes you look a littlle goofy or stupid. I know I said your ears were elfin, but I was lying so you’d feel better. Ok, sometimes I think they’re elfin, but other days just goofy. If you were a boy I’d say you looked like a goober. I’m was not sure what the girl equivalent is.

And that little pooch of your tummy, and the start of cellulite in your thighs, hips and butt. I mean I know I’m far worse, but you’re starting to put on the pounds. And that one canine snaggle tooth... yuck. And your cunt... ya I know you hate that word, but fuck you.... your cunt is kind of gross. Those huge acne scars in the folds from your teenage years... I mean, thats why I really didnt want to lick there, and always turmed out the lights. Let me just say, Uuuuglly. And you don’t clean yourself well there, and the scars hold whatever bacteria or fungus or yeast... or whatever is causing that smell... its like permesean cheese. Soemtimes it was so bad I felt like throwing up. But I wanted to pleasure you somehow because i do know my little dick had problems, but I loved you, so breathed only through my mouth, and imagined it was my current favorite porn star.

I mean, I’ve always thought these things, but it was buried in the back of my mind, underneath my love for you. But now that the love is gone, and I don’t care how you feel I can tell you. Oh, and your legs are sort of stumpy. Even those 4” heels can’t hide that. Makes it less noticeable, but you can still tell.

So, fuck you Mary. Fuck fuckkace. After today I hope never to see you again. You’ve been warned. Here’s your luggage with a few days clothes. Sorry I just stuffed them in there. Aaaa, who am I kidding. I dont give a shit if everything is wrinkled. Stop by tomorrow while Im at work to pick up anything else. After that I’m having the locks changed. I’ll drop the keys off with your mom when I leave. I’ll try to be gone within 10days.

I loved you Mary. I know Im a shitty lover, but I tried. I really tried. I did most everything just for you know. Im sorry it wasnt enough. So fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bull

S**T.. She is the Bull's problem from here on out. She doesn't live here anymore.

hansbwlhansbwlover 5 years ago
Old Story

This story was originally posted September 2000. You should read my story:

"Letter to a Super Stud" posted January 2007 after you have read this story. The moderator changed the category of my story from LW to "Letters and Transcripts".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow! Brilliant plot and writing!

What an imagination. I received the very same letter a week ago. What are the odds?

5 *s and 🤓🤓🤓🤓.

AMerryman

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Too over the top

A better ‘letter’ would be one from a regular guy who had seduced a married woman; that’s what happens in somewhere close to half of all Western marriages.

In most cases, the Other Man is close to the same size as the cuckolded husband, in most of the cases he’s in the same socio-economic level, and in most of the cases it isn’t so much that he’s better than the husband as much as he’s different than the husband.

One major exception: the husband who has simply slacked off in taking care of his wife, whether voluntarily, or because he’s no longer physically capable. The late 40s to mid 50s man who looks like he can take care of business and is willing to do so doesn’t have to seduce married women; there will be plenty who’ll seduce him.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Second Person?

My wife's name isn't Mary, so you didn't do anything with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1 star (again)

So, so boring.........

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
Reply to the Bull

Dear Harry, congrats for fucking Mary and taking her off my hands. I'm sure you believe everything she told you so I won't ruin your fun. After reading your letter I didn't need to confront Mary because I know a few secrets that you don't.

One Mary can't have children. She had to have her tubes tied after an accident when she was 18. She only told me after we married.

Two the reason we don't have sex is because a year ago she fooled around on me and caught a nasty bug that won't go away. I hope your billions can help find you a cure, but I doubt it.

Three with you in the picture now I won't have to keep her in insurance to keep her alive you can.

I know you don't believe me but in about another week you should start to feel the itch and once that starts its all down hill. The guy that gave it to Mary died last week, he had had the infection about two years. Mary has about nine more months give or take. I quit having sex with her when she first fucked him and that's the only reason I didn't catch it.

Harry, I guess having graduated from three major Universities at the top of the class didn't make you any smarter. Once you die all the money in the world won't help you.

Please give my regards to any unsuspecting whores you have been with since Mary as they are now in the same boat as you.

Please don't make yourself a stranger as you are the only cock Mary has had in the past year and will be till her end.

Your friend

The Wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why is it that every day you click on this category and receive.......

nothing but Garbage/Tash for postings? Is there a contest for writing the most disgusting stories in loving wives? Maybe the site should form a new category called "Disgusting erotica" for the sewer rats, who favor this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
soo i read

about 1/3 of page 1 and then went to page 3 and read the bottom half and still gave it a 1 as it's soboring. I couldn't bother wasting the time on page 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good news!

The husbands reply? "Thank you for writing to me! Given this evidence I will be divorcing my wife for cause (infidelity) and suing you for interfering with my marriage. Plan on a 6 figure lawsuit coming your way. I also made copies of your letter and sent it to all my wife's family and friends and then looked up your family and friends and sent it to them. Yes, it was a little embarrassing for me to admit I lost my wife, but the bigger issues will fall to my soon to be ex-wife and yourself. Good luck!" Any time I read about someone writing a letter or sending a video I immediately know those people are idiots. What a stupid story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Satire?

I wonder if this is meant to be satirical? Certainly even a "wimp" who might ACCEPT his wife having a "bull," isn't going to BEG the bull to fuck his wife, to the point of licking the bull's shitty ass to get him to do it!

RSchwulerRSchwulerover 5 years ago
so hot

This is great! I love how much the bull enjoys humiliating his pathetic new cuckold. I would love to read a follow up, how much the cuck's life has changed, caring for the bull's kids, paying homage to the bull's manhood by sucking his balls, begging the bull to perform his husbandly duties for him. I bet Harry could think of a lot of inventive ways to degrade the hubby and bring him lower. Please consider a sequel!

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 5 years ago
LOL

A cervix is not 14 inches deep. A 150 gr. projectile from 100 yards will easily defeat such a "big stud". Try writing something worthwhile. " Wimps" like you describe don't marry hot women unless they are Bill Gates.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
A MAN WITH THAT MUCH CONFIDENCE IS IN FOR A LET DOWN OF SORTS

and we all hope it is sooner than later, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I was wondering if

your pen name is a pseudonym for Donald Trump. You have the same ego that he has. Just imagine--not only a billionaire, but a fourteen inch cock. What the hell good is that? How many women have a fourteen inch pussy? None. Just a terrible story by an egomaniacal jerk. 1* and lucky to get that.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Dragonman72

I like your ending better than cuntz 's trash. Remember though, a minor surgical procedure turns any bull into a steer. In my forty years, including college football, military, and nursing, I have never heard anyone refer to himself as a bull. As all country boys know, behind every bull there is a herd of cows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the proof

now he has the letter it is time to grow some balls and toss the bitch to the curb then if she has his kids he can look after and provide for them instead of the white hubby .and what is going to be the hubby reply to the stupid bull

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Hanzbawl! Glad to see you are still around! Great author! HK, there story is lamer than your avatar name

HK. What are you 10 years old? Did you use crayon to text software?

As a troll it's a loser, since it was soundly trashed by a few comments that took less time and effort than your two pages did.

As satire, it had all the incisive with and original humor of a junior high locker room discussion of girls who give head.

If you posted this as a personal fantasy of your studliness with women, your focus in the story on describing and adoring the " bull" shows where your real orientation lies.

Three Strikes you're out kid. I

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Addendum to the other letters

I have to agree with many of the other responders who ‘write response letters’. They all made excellent points, but may I add one or two that I didn’t notice? (They May have been there somewhere, but I missed them).

First, be glad you are a multi billionaire, because the alienation of affection lawsuit would be EPIC! LoL

Second, thanks for the info on the first time you met her. The husband would know which ‘big city’ she was in and who the Mayor is. That Mayor might be very interested in the guy that screwed his wife and took his daughter’s virginity.

Sorry. I don’t usually comment on stories that I don’t care for, but I honestly had to this time. This guy was mean and a jerk and should get whatever bad crap comes his way.

KT

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
This is a dream of a very sad and unhappy man...

This is a dream of a very sad and unhappy man: SIX feet, five inches, Ph.D. in economics at the University of Chicago, and a business degree at Harvard, retired at 35 after making his third billion, and so on...And what his goal was? To be a bull? Really? Is this Harvey Weinstein's autobiography? But this man forgot that even thinking so high of himself, he was the one we should pity: Being all manly at the age of 42 and with all he owned, he still lived alone, no family, no life of his own...he was a poor rich crow living the life of others...He was a so sad character that when he couldn't find just one woman who loved him and worst he couldn't find one woman to love, not even in his dreams, he began to dream about being fucking rich and a mean bull...Poor guy! 1*

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
@dragonmann72's letter: 5*...

@dragonmann72's letter: 5*...Funny and to the point!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Harry?

Is HarryinVagina finally writing his own stories after bitching about others all these years?

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
And on it goes...

dragonmann72's short ending was way superior than the three pages of drivel that inspire it.

Once upon a time, I think a gentleman name lucifer_hardcock wrote a very similar story than this one, about a narcissistic, self-satisfy man of some wealth gloating to a poor bastard about corrupting said bastard's wife, making her his plaything and bragging about becoming the father of the kids the cuckold would, for some reason, raised. As I said, whole lot of similitude here... maybe this author was inspire by the previous story? In any case, the mere fact that "I Fucked Your Wife" was mercifully way shorter than this offering, while essentially given us the same, exact storyline, definitely makes it a way better story than harrykuntz's offering.

All this to say - this would be sorta sad if it wasn't so damn predictable. I'll give the author that: he gave us exactly what we all expected. In a way, that should this tolerable.

It should. But it won't.

One last thing: why, oh why, do cuckold authors always wrote this fantasy as if guns did not exist? They do, you know, which makes the idea of openly bragging about fucking another man's wife quite a dangerous game, regardless of how wimpy a bull perceived the man he cuckolded to be... In matters of betrayal, weapons should always be part of the equation. Just saying.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Lightly Horny asked why . . .

. . . author’s write as though guns don’t exist. Thing is, if this was anywhere close to reality, the ‘bull’ would have plenty of armed security. The wealthy don’t worry about the working class, except for how they might vote.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
Sorry Harry

Look up completely unbelievable in the dictionary and you'll find this story. It falls short in soooooo many ways. If you've read my comments, you'll know I like to help new writers, but this one stumps me--I wouldn't know where to start cleaning it up. Maybe scrap the whole thing and start over with a man just a bit higher or lower class than the lady. Only in stories from Hollywood do super rich guys pick off super poor women and it's awful hard to make it believable.

Oh yeah, one more thing; for god's sake take a course or read a book on female anatomy.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
30 comments and top of the leader board

That was quick. The story certainly attracted attention and, from the comments, most commenters seem to have read the story.

As a 'letter' it was written second person - usually a no-no but appropriate for a letter. Maybe it should have been posted in Letters & Transcripts, but then it wouldn't have attracted the comments a controversial LW posting gets.

What I find fascinating is why? Why did anybody read beyond the first paragraph or two when it was so obviously a disgusting fantasy of humiliation and nastiness?

Lue

maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
Please don't send me a letter

With all your prowess, humility is not part of it. You don't worry that someday someway some MAN will relive you of that burdensome Cock and Balls and mount them on a wall some where.

In the meen time how about another letter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"I am SIX feet, five inches, a full foot taller than you. "

No problem, big guy. I have a gun.

They're a great equalizer.

Say goodbye to your junk, asshole.

Watching you scream and thrash around afterwardswill be worth the 10 years I'll get for it.

BANG!

DominantYetServileDominantYetServileover 5 years ago
Uh Reed...

The wealthy worry very much about being the victims of violence from one of the "regular" people. That's why they hire the security in the first place, and it's not exactly US Secret Service level protection here. When a celeb is under a serious death threats they tend to not make public appearances and hole up in their own estates, since normal security teams can't really stop determined and well armed attackers when travelling, and we live in a country where we can gain automatic weapons with huge magazines with relative ease.

Granted, if I'm hubby, I would (other than just kill myself for being so pathetic) aquire blood samples from HIV positive people (not hard to get) and inject wifey once or twice when she's zonked out on sleeping pills I ground up into her drink. I don't care, I'm not fucking her, and her life means zilch to me at that point after what she's done and how she's okay with trying to deprive me of my basic humanity. Fuck them both. I simply move out and move on with my life and let them and their fuckbuddies die of fucking AIDS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To luedong: Because you have to see all that

Konzentration Lager and try to undestand the why before you start die Nürnberger Prozesse, how else could you enforce a verdict. Du selbstgefällige, narzisstische idiotin.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
DYS:

Not BITTER, are we? 😳

duke9555duke9555over 5 years ago
uh oh

where is this dream guy ? i'll marry him myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Teenager's mastubation fodder?

Is this a teenager's masturbation fodder for his submissive fantasies? I bet they are. After all, this is Literotica and everything goes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hypocrites

I am totally mystified why so many people get so offended by a story written in the voice of the bull, but at the same time actively seek out stories written in the voice of the guy getting cheated on and humiliated. Seems a little backwards and bizarre

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrong category

Like a late night television advert always throws in another, over the top, sales clincher and here we have the 14 inch penis. You had me rolling about laughing when all I wanted was something to make me hard. Should be in the humor category.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
@DominantYetServile

... That is so viciousness, son!

You add your BTB with the one from the Anon behind "Good news!"... and what you end up with if something that could be even more effective than getting a gun...

'Cause there's no way a hypocrite like Mary doesn't commit suicide, instead of living the rest of her life with the shame of being a know adulterer with the worst sexual transmitted disease out there, a shame she would have brought to her whole entire family AND religious community... Nope, she wouldn't be able to live with that! The bull, probably, but not her, not when she'll know, deep down inside, that she is the direct cause of her misfortune... even though she wouldn't be, when it comes to the AIDS thing!

Once again, way better stories comes out from the comment section of a LW than the story itself. It's starting to become a true trope of the genre... as long as it works, why not?

DominantYetServileDominantYetServileover 5 years ago
@Reed

not bitter, just pointing out that while you might personally always be against violence or frankly any act of revenge on the husband's part in every fucking story here, your explanations about why revenge or violence is almost guaranteed to be futile are pretty fucking stupid. Everything with you is a message of "give up and despair, men, either get robbed in a divorce or learn to slurp cucky pie cause you can't win".

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 5 years ago
This was a "paint by numbers" story

Completely lacking in originality, plot or even all but the most basic interest. You did everything you could to write the husband in the worst possible light using every trope and cliche. The wife was equally standard being religious, big-boobed, drop dead gorgeous and the bull was everything a wow,n could possibly want including the ubiquitous 14" cock, because what woman can resist 14" slamming into her cervix repeatedly.

Honestly, if you're going to write something is boring, save your energy. Don't write, go for a walk, take up pottery, maybe even meet an actual woman and go on some dates.

Do something that actually will be a productive use of your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

There are oversized cocks out there a small percentage and a lot wind up in porn . Guys that I know get attention but most will get complaints afterwards. This one guy always said he loved to fuck the girls hard and make them beg and scream that it’s to big . He said very few would want more and that he was more successful with the old woman who had kids and years of sex. Guys with giant cocks are always arrogant assholes. Just like there is someone out there for everyone there are all sizes cocks and tight , loose , deep and shallow pussies. If my wife cheated it wouldn’t matter what he looked like it would be over. I also would make it a life’s goal to put a bat across his knees .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wouldn't read it

i wont vote you up or down, i wont vote at all.

Based on the title and description, this is not something i would even bother to read. Like you don't even exist.

At least I am not voting you down

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How fucking stupid

I'm a devote lawyer and I got to say with all the evidence just handed to hubby,his attorney will get between 12 to 18 million dollars with ease. With all the other bits of info hubby will destroy the good old mayor and his family and that is where big dices life will turn to sit. Every one out there will know all about big dick and what he does to people, so no hubby can retire and go out and travel and enjoy life. Ex wife won't rate a thought since who gives a shirt about a horrible evil cum dump who's life is going to be so so shit. Kicked out of church and all friends and family will shun the silly cum dump that'll land up being a 10 dollar whore. All I get from big dick is that he's as stupid as rwo bricks so this is a major fucked situation with hubby being the only winner here. Ps so this guy is six foot five and 190 pounds and you think he's going to be really well built well wrong this idiot would look like bean pole with very little muscle at all. Measurement 's are way off dumb as. I'd say for such a intelligent guy he is seriously god damb stuuupppiiiid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The envy on this one

The author describes a man so jealous of the married man to the point of going out of his way to try and beat him. Yet, at the end of the day, the seducer is still permanently alone. A sequel is needed for another letter 20 or 30 years later.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
interesting

i think the bull is trying to make himself be more than he is because he lacks something in his life .....

all bullies are the same they talk shit and think they are above everyone

but every so often they get what they deserve .... a beating

let him keep her she will cheat on him too they always do .... lmfao

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Job

I be came a cuckold happily and also became a dom over other cuckold couples nd turned dozens of 'virgin married women into sluts for their Husbands.

How I love first timers. Couples wanting another man in their bed. or couples wanting another couple for first swing or swap. My beautiful wife takes teh hubby and I take his wife for a first tim... We have iniat1ated at least 200 in 6 years.

Tiger27Tiger27over 5 years ago
Borrowed Time

Harry Kuntz is living on borrowed time! Mary is toast!

Tiger27Tiger27over 5 years ago
Gerken

In reality, Harry Kuntz is packin a Gerken!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Blah

I read this a long time ago. I figured the author would have improved it based on the comments. N-O-O this author left this trash laying out there...yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Look guys, this story is BS, Im a 47 yr old female, hear me out. This is not a cuckold story, AT ALL. It’s a Cheating/Affair story, with a Lame So Called Bull, here’s why. In a Cuckold situation, all parties ( Wife, Lover/Bull, Husband/cuckold involved are aware of the sexual acts. If the wife or/and lover have to lie, sneak, its plain old out and out CHEATING. Bulls are used for one reason, to SEXUALLY SATISFY THE WIFE……Period. To flash cash, riches, accolades, etc. Shows a sense of weakness and insecurities…. To me at least.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Over the top much

Of course it was designed that way. Only a true cuckold could get off on something like this, but it is entertaining and gut wrenching emotional. 5 Stars.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Way too idiotic and over-the-top to even be stroke porn. This reads like a 4Chan /b/ submit, circa 1999! The only cliché you missed was "former Navy SEAL married to Miss America 19XX". Only a 'Satire' or 'Hyperbolic Drivel' tag would've saved this turd.

paulp83paulp83almost 3 years ago

My god! How did I miss this one before! I hope it is true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear idiot, I divorced the slut and you're welcome to her. Watch your back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To answer the question? Not much at all. What’s happened to the author, harryk. ?

Hasn’t posted a story in three years. Maybe he figured out his idea of entertainment really ain’t all that entertaining. So long, Harry, we’ll miss you. Like a sore tooth.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

A story of complete and utter crap. -z-z-z

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear Harry Kuntz... In response to your letter letting me know that I'm a Cuckold, a wimp, etc. The reason why I married Mary in the first place was that she was pregnant by another man . She got an abortion weeks after we married.... So now you know why I never popped her cherry, it was already popped... I want to personally thank you for having sex of my dear wife Mary. Believe me, She's all yours.... As of today, we married... and from what I hear from her, You asked her to marry you... Congratulations... I'll write to you after your honeymoon... Signed Wimp. Two weeks later, after their marriage I wrote; Congratulations "Winner" you have now married the woman you've fallen in love with... Just to let you know the reason as to why I never fucked her was because. That guy that knocked her up also gave her a deadly STD... It hasn't affected her but instead made her a carrier... I hope that you do fuck her every night and when the disease finally hits you I want you to remember, This wimp is still alive while you, "THE MAN" is dying of AID's. Good luck with that. signed, the Wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The letter below in the comment!!! Just wow!!! Amazing

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I wish my wife's boss sent me a letter like this. I know he's big from the gym and would love him to take her pussy away from me and make it completely exclusively his.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharrykuntz@harrykuntz
24 Followers
In the fairly distant past I wrote a few stories that are posted here, and I enjoy finding stories by other authors who have interests similar to mine. Some of my stories have elicited a lot of negative comments from people who hate the fetishes involved and who do not seem t...