Letter to a Husband

Story Info
I wrote to my sister in laws husband.
833 words
3.04
12.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been meaning to write this to you for a long time. I just didn't know where and how to start. At the beginning.

Every woman has a dream guy. The guy made to fuck them and marry them. The guy they would gladly get on their knees for and even eat pussy if it pleased him. I'm your wife's dream guy.

When we first met your wife couldn't keep her eyes off of me. She was so obvious about it. You didn't stop her because you knew that she was wildly in lust with me. You'd never seen her like that before and she never wanted you like she did me.

I could've put my dick in her mouth right there in front of you. She could've cared less about you. She wanted a real man.

Laura told me that when she has to give you sex she pretends you're me to get through it. Your wife saw my cock. It's burned in her mind. She's heard me cum to her and seen a picture of my cum oozing down my shaft after I've masturbated to her.

Your wife has masturbated to me since we met. She's finger fucked her hole praying I'd be in it soon. She is dying to have me inside of her. Whenever you guys stayed with us Laura would listen to me fuck her sister and crave a chance to get nailed just as hard. She would walk right in afterwards and smell my cum mixed with her sisters wishing her was mixed in too.

How does that feel? How does it feel knowing your wife wants to fuck me and not you? How does it feel to know that our souls are tied together and that every time I masturbate to her she feels me?

When the time comes, for being a dick, I'm going to fuck Laura in front of you. I'm going to put her on her knees. She's going to beg me to cum in her mouth. And I will. In her mouth and in her face. And in her pussy and asshole. She said she's never let you try anal but that she would try it with me. She's send me pictures of her dildo in her ass.

Want to watch me ass fuck your wife?

I hope you're ready for that because it's going to happen. I've already seen her naked and she loves to cum to me on the phone with FaceTime.

She sent you away that night we all got high so she could join me and Kim. And we were ready for her. But you came back too soon. I can't tell you how amazing it feels to have Kim and Laura crave my dick inside of them. My dick is the only one they crave.

My 8 inch dick in your wife's tight little pussy. My 8 inch, throbbing cock in your wife's asshole. I'm going to teach her how a real man fucks an adulteress whore.

After I'm done with her I'm telling her to pack her bags and move in with me. And she will. Me, Laura and Kim will share the same bed. And I'm going to get Laura pregnant.

Because I'm nice I'll send you a video of me nailing both sisters together. You'll hear things like, "Oh my God Nick! Brook is a little dick faggot! I'm finally getting a real cock!"

Thanks for being her husband for so long. But I'm her real husband. Your wife is my fuck hole. She was made to be my cum receptacle. Whenever she thinks of me she gets wet and her clit swells.

She told me once that she wished I had gotten her pregnant. Because I was gorgeous and together we would have a gorgeous child. I told her that there's still time to do it right.

Attached is a sample of your wife cumming and calling out my name. We recorded it last week. Remember when she said she couldn't go to the mall with you because she felt sick? No, she wanted you gone so she could finger fuck herself while I watched on FaceTime.

Yes, that's what your wife's pussy looks like when she's horny. That's not lube. That's all her because of me. You hear her begging me to fuck her now? Especially where she says, "I don't care if the entire family is there! Fuck me on the dinner table and they can watch as long as YOU fuck me, Nicky!"

Unlike you I don't need to buy her shit to keep her. She wouldn't care if we were homeless as long as I never stopped pounding her. Look at her eyes when she says, "Your dick is twice as big as Brook's! I've never been filled up before!"

So to reiterate so we're clear:

I'm coming to your house to fuck YOUR wife!! Your wife's pussy is mine! You can't stop me. You'll have to watch it.