Letter to My Mistress

Story Info
I am humiliated by my Mistress' friend.
886 words
3.97
6.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Mistress

As you instructed, I went to the Hotel Belvedere, at 18:00 and went straight up to room 438. Your friend opened and let me in without a word, just nodding. I had put on only the under bust black corset, stay-up stockings, and black high heeled shoes as you instructed. He seemed please when he helped me off with my raincoat and showed me into his big suite.

But then he let me stand there for a long while, as he got himself a glass of wine, chatted to someone on the phone, before he turned to me and actually spoke to me. He gave me a tube of hair gel and told me to put the whole of it in my hair and comb it back hard. When I was done, he gave me one more and had me do it again, and then showed me how I looked in the mirror by the door. He said he enjoyed that it looked almost as if my hair had been cut down to a military crew cut. It felt so weird to see myself like that.

Then he had me kneel and follow him on all four around the room. We went around I do not know how many times, but my knees were getting a little sore. That is when he gave me a pink leather collar to put on with rings all around. He then gave me a kind of hook with a little bulb at one end and a ring and chain in the other. He told me to put it in my ass and then helped me fastening it tightly to the ring in the neck of the collar. I followed all his instructions to the point just as you had told me. The hook in my ass moved each time I moved my head the slightest.

What was more, he then gave me a small silver vibrator with two long chains attached to the end, and told me to put it in. I put inside my pussy, and then he fastened the two chains to the front and back rings of the collar, so that it was firmly held in place. Before we started another series of crawling around the room, he switched it on. It aroused me more and more as I crawled on all four around the sofa, the table, into the bathroom and out, to the front door. He then sat down and told me to complete the last four rounds myself, as he sat drinking his wine.

The room had beautiful view of the city and the tall buildings all around. After I had done the last round, he ordered me to step up on the low windowsill and lean my hands against the window. It was quite scary, as it felt as if I stood at the edge, without anything between me and the street some 5 stories below. I saw people working in the tall buildings on the other side of the street. He told me to caress my breasts, dance sensually a little for him ... but without any music ... . I got all warm and sweaty, with the vibrator inside my pussy and the hook in my ass.

That was the time when he switched on all the light in the room. I felt like an animal caught in the headlights of a car, and just stopped. He switched off the lights and told me to dance again, so I continued. By now I was blushing so terribly, and he made it worse y switching the lights on and off again and again, and finally leaving them on.

That is when he asked me to speak for the first time, wondering if I could guess how many was watching me now. I said I did not know but that it could be very many, as the house on the other side of the street was not far away. He then told me to start to kiss the window, and to pull on my nipples, as he started spanking my ass with a riding crop. It hurt quite a bit, but he seemed to enjoy it when I kissed the window whilst crying out with each of his lashes on my bum.

He then turned the vibrator at full speed and told me to press myself against the window, so that my tits became all flattened out. I did it but was so afraid that the glass would break!

He left me standing there for I do not know how long, and I was so very close to climaxing several times, but each time he gave me a thwack with the riding crop. Finally, he, switched off the light, took out some kind of felt pen and wrote something on my back that I still haven't seen, told me to step down and free myself from the collar, the hook and then vibrator, clean them and put them back into a leather briefcase he had put out on the table. Without a word he gave me my raincoat and opened the door. I left ... and put my coat on outside and returned home.

I just returned, and I still do not know what he wrote on my back.

Your Slut