All Comments on 'Letter to Sheridan'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
A really fine piece of work

Not unusual style or form but very well executed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good job!

Very well done. Just the right amount of tongue-in-cheek humor to make the tale an entertaining read. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great work but...

...it will be great just to heard how the wife reacted to the letter.

BigK10BigK10almost 12 years ago
Perfect!

Well, almost perfect. Sometimes perfection in a story is achieved by being less than perfect, like the characters in it.

I second the motion for a sequel. I would love to know what (or who) Sheridan was doing when she found the letter, and how she reacted. That's half the "fun" of seeing the cheaters brought down. I also agree that the humor was well balanced and good. Keep up the good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PAY BACK IS SUCH A BITCH

LOVED IT...AT LAST A MAN WITH THE GUTS TO GET EVEN WITH A FUCKING SKANK WHORE SLUT......LOVED IT......THAT'S THE WAY TO DO IT........

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

That's what you do to a cheating cunt. Bitch.

racfguyracfguyalmost 10 years ago
DAMN! That was classic get even

I only with I had done that when I was forced to dump my first wife over 40 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Revenge is SWEET

Way to go brother,,stick it to that cheating wench good. i to am a victim of a cheating spouse,,i took out a similar act of revenge but i took mine a step further. I sent pics and surveillance videos to her company and both were terminated and i also won the lawsuit against their company ,, i truly can say revenge is sweet but destroying a cheating woman is even sweeter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2698 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...