All Comments on 'Letter to the Author(s), Epilogue'

by kenjisato

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 month ago

We should all be so lucky to have our loving offspring by our side when we transition!

5

dmallorddmallordabout 1 month ago

You have fulfilled the exemplary role model of the elder son in caring for your loved one. Having shared in that role, your wife is a bright shining star and an excellent role model.

My condolences on your loss. I'm sure as you grieve, you will recall many fond memories, such as that old family typewriter to remind you of the way she touched all your siblings' lives. Share them with the family; it will help foster stronger bonds.

Toro1Toro1about 1 month ago

Sorry for your loss. I am very appreciative of all the work you've done with me. Take the time you need to process.

Mordieee1006Mordieee1006about 1 month ago

what a sweet ode to your mother and her impact on your life. My condolences for your loss and I am thinking of you and your family during this time. Be well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thank you so mych for your words. As a cousin once told me about something I had put real thought into " ..... that's real heavy."

WITHOUT SARCASM. Your words are substantial. Writing/editing is an escape plus more.

On a happier note, I STILL PUT 2 SPACES AFTER A PEROID. So much ( fuckin') easier to read....

Wieliczka

BodySwapEnjoyerBodySwapEnjoyerabout 1 month ago

Am sorry for your loss, may she rest in peace.

DoctorHotDogDoctorHotDogabout 1 month ago

A beautiful epilogue, Kenji.

4Klo_Black204Klo_Black20about 1 month ago

One, I am genuinely sorry for your loss. Ken, you know that I am always here for you if you ever need anything. I always appreciate you, although I haven’t been writing anything lately. I do appreciate your hard work and your proofreading of my sloppiness. I appreciate all your mother’s kindness and hard work in raising you, and please take your time.

RDBernardsRDBernardsabout 1 month ago

Oh my goodness. I am really sorry Kenji. Don't worry about us we will be fine. Take care of yourself and your family.

I have family members experiencing aging and health issues. It is a lot to deal with and your support of your mother is commendable.

ImpregTAImpregTA30 days ago

So sorry for your loss! Writing is how each generation teaches the next to love, to grow, and to keep moving despite the grief of their passing, and I would say she definitely taught you well.

I too learned the double space after the period, it's a constant companion and reminder of those who got you where you are today.

ThatNewGuyThatNewGuy29 days ago

Your love for your mother shines through in this lovely epilogue. May her memory be a blessing.

Tbg1248Tbg124828 days ago

So sorry for your loss, Kenji. May you and your family find peace.

drake0258drake025823 days ago

ı m sorry for your loss Kenji. may she rest in peace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkenjisato@kenjisato
Erotica reader, proofreader, and hopefully editor; just tired of reading a good story, until . . . you come home to you're family, their they're fucking there mother’s best friend; and your wondering why she didn’t invite you two help with your too kids, to; instead of: you c...