Letters From Captivity - Day 01

Story Info
Abby writes to her beloved about her experiences in prison.
2.1k words
3.5
12.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letters From Captivity

Day 1

Darling,

I remember the pained look on your face when I told you I was selected. That image still haunts my daydreams and I want you to know that I will be okay. I'm only thinking of us and how we will get through this together. When I was being shackled and herded onto the bus, we met eyes for the last time, and we must acknowledge that we knew then and there that we don't need to be physically close to remain bonded in soul and spirit as a couple as we have been for years. After all, my sentencing wasn't very long. I'll be out in no time! I promise to keep you updated on life from the inside and send letters as often as I'm able.

Oh honey, my first day was frightening and confusing! The bus ride seemed excruciatingly long but the sun remained high in the sky despite our late departure. Me and the other women were herded off the bus and into a gigantic brick building by scary looking men in uniforms. And I really had to pee, I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold it. One by one, they patted us down and searched our belongings. What they could possibly be looking for on God's green earth is beyond me. That was perhaps the scariest moment of my life! When it was my turn, I was separated from the other women and trapped in this barren room with only one way in and one way out and nothing but a table to furnish it. Three men in uniforms were in there to search through our stuff, three! I don't understand why so many able bodies would need to be present for that kind of thing, but who am I to question the system?

I suppose I should be grateful that they had even let us take our purses on the bus with us, but they didn't have to empty them! It was so humiliating, they just dumped out everything from my purse onto the table and rifled through it, inspecting each individual thing like it was potentially deadly or something. One of the guards even held me tight as the other two made rough with my things. He had me in some sort of tight bear hug or something. Maybe it was a special technique they're taught because there was no way I was getting out of it! He was so strong I could hardly breathe! I felt his breath in my hair and on the back of my neck and down my blouse and I got goosebumps. He was leaning back and had his hips thrust forward, as if he was going to crack my back like a chiropractor or something. In fact, I wasn't really standing as I watched the other two sift through my belongings, only the toes of my shoes were touching the ground. It made me regret wearing my usual yoga pants (yes, I know they're too thin, and yes, I will buy replacements) since I could feel, um, well, his manhood on my bottom and although I didn't point it out so as not to embarrass him, it did make me feel, well, naked? A peculiar feeling it was, but I don't know how else to describe it.

Anyway, I wanted to let him know that it wasn't necessary to hold me like that and that I would definitely be civil. After all, they were just doing their jobs, but he was squeezing me so tight I could hardly get a word out. Not to mention the unfortunate position of his arms, they were crushing my breasts! They still ache as I'm writing this, but I'm sure he didn't purposefully crush me. So, there I was, being hugged by a big man so hard that I was lifted off the ground, watching two other big men taking each of my smalls and inspecting them fully, as if they could be possibly dangerous! I'm sure it would have made a funny sight had anyone else seen it. Once this is all over, we can tell Katie and Leigha and have a good laugh about what a funny sight we made. I'm getting the giggles just thinking about it.

As they were inspecting my stuff, I could swear, may He forgive me, that one of those guards took my lipstick! I'm almost positive I saw him slip it into his pocket after he took off the cap and inspected it. And, oh babe, they laughed at my spare unmentionables! You know I keep a pair of panties in my purse in case of emergencies, and I had my white cotton panties with me this time, one of my favorites. But those mean guards grinned at me while they unfolded them and, dare I say, sniffed them! They smelled my underwear right in front of me and laughed about it! I understand they're just doing their job, but I dub it very rude! And what if they were soiled? Did they not consider that? I suppose I'm overreacting, but I couldn't even object because of the big man squeezing me to death. I could even hear him chuckle behind me, with his deep guttural voice. I was so humiliated!

Anyway, they fully went through my purse and the big man finally put me down. I had breathed a much-needed sigh of relief, albeit too soon because, oh Honey, that wasn't even the worst part! I had, of course, forgotten that their procedure dictates they must search me as well! They informed me that my search procedure would take place in two parts, and the second one would take place possibly in a few days in the same room. I don't know how they could get any more thorough though babe, they searched me good!

All three of them patted me down very roughly! You would think it's a one-man job, but apparently, they have strict procedure they must adhere to. They touched me all over! One big man started at my top half and continue down my body, while another one touched my tummy and my middle, and one started way down at my shoes and then went up. At least they sometimes crouched down to waist-height to make me feel less vulnerable, although it was kind of uncomfortable because their faces were so close to my private parts. It is embarrassing to admit that as I was being pulled and pushed and twisted and turned, I did sometimes accidentally bump into one of their faces, especially with my butt. Well, they should have known! After all, my butt is fairly big, and they were being so rough with me! Thankfully, they didn't get mad, in fact they didn't seem to mind at all.

Oh Hubby, I'm so sorry, I tried to stop them, but I couldn't vocalize my thoughts, and I was being twisted and turned and I just didn't know what to do -- well, I'm rambling, but prepare yourself for this; they touched my private parts! And they weren't shy about it. They patted and rubbed my thighs and between my legs and grabbed my butt and my breasts! I know they were just doing their job, but I have never felt so violated in my life! I of course tried to modestly close my legs, but they were so strong, and they pulled them back apart and slipped their hands up in my private area and fondled my honeypot! They were very aggressive with me babe, and they touched me there more than once. They strained to be as rigorous and thorough as possible because they kept my legs uncomfortably spread. Possibly even two or three feet apart my legs were positioned!

Oh Darling, I was so frightened that I peed in my pants! I felt so vulnerable, having these three big men touch me so aggressively in my private places. They could have really hurt me, and I was shivering with fear. I couldn't help it; I just felt my bladder let loose. I know I'm more sensitive than most, but they had to at least understand a little bit how I felt, right? Or at least I think they should have, but they only laughed at me! They laughed at me for peeing in my pants out of fear! I was so scared and humiliated at the same time; standing there surrounded by large scary men with my pants and panties soaked in pee. It even pooled up on the floor, and they left me standing in it in the middle of the room while they amused themselves at my expense. Oh Honey, I must have been blushing all shades of red. I know if you were there, you wouldn't have let them treat me in such a way. You would have comforted me like the great man you are, but I digress.

Thankfully one man left and came back a short while later with towels, but gosh darn it, I'm a grown woman and I know how to clean up after myself! They soaked up my pee puddle on the floor and then proceeded to take it upon themselves to dry me off! In a manner not so dissimilar to how they searched me, they toweled me off once again as a trio! I should have spoken up for myself. I should have told them that I'm a grown woman and can dry myself off. But my voice failed me and my nerves faltered, rendering me unable to vocalize my feelings to these men who were rubbing me so unceremoniously.

Oh Love, when I tried to tell them, all that came out were gasps and grunts as they rubbed me raw with towels on my inner thighs and lower legs and even my lady parts, and it shames me so. When I tried to interject, even to help, they swiped my hands away so I could do nothing but hold them uselessly in the air. I promise you; I was on the verge of protest when two of them held a towel on each end and -- it even hurts to recall my experience -- pulled it violently between my legs back and forth like a seesaw! I was so humiliated! And they laughed at me once again as I must have made quite an amusing sight; my hips moved in sync with the towel. Well, I couldn't help it, I should have told them, they yanked the darn thing so high that I was practically in the air! I was on my tiptoes, but that only seemed to amuse them even further. I understand that they wanted me dry, but how could they not understand how embarrassing it was for me? I'm so confused!

And I had not realized until they pointed out the fact that they could see through my soaked leggings! They thought it amusing to peak underneath and between my legs and point out what color panties I wore (they were emerald green, but that is not something I had planned to share with anyone but you, my sweet).

I thank The Lord above that they deemed it unnecessary to remove my clothes to dry me. I would much rather suffer somewhat damp underthings than, God forbid, expose myself to those brutes! They really showed their true selves tonight by being so rough with me and referring to my honeypot as names most cruel and demeaning. I'll be sure to report them to their boss as soon as I get the chance!

It seemed to last forever, but they insist it was only ten minutes. Anyway, after they dried me off, I was escorted to what, I was assured, is a temporary cell until the second part of my search tomorrow. Food (surprisingly good cuisine) and a fresh dry skirt was delivered to my unit, and I sit here writing to you with a dry bottom and a full tummy 😊! Oh Honey, I was so scared being mauled by three big men like that! Thankfully, the rest of the night is proving to be uneventful, and I have all necessities and my possessions still with me here. I even have a separate room for my toilet, which I had been told by others, to my distress, would be present in my cell with me. Oh, the little things we must appreciate in times like this.

Honey, this letter has proven to be longer than I had anticipated, and I must cut it short. I will write to you tomorrow of my endeavors as soon as I am able! Don't worry about me, I can handle it! I love you so much!

Yours,

Abby <3 (P.S, since my emerald greens were wet, I'm wearing my white cotton panties under my skirt and am thinking of you).