Letters of Love - Reginald

Story Info
A love letter for Gemma.
1.2k words
3.67
1.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
949 Followers

(This is an entrant for the Letters of Love 2022 Story Event and is written from the perspective of Reginald from my Yes Sir series. There is no particular timeline for this one other than having a general idea of the plot.)


Dear Gemma,

I hope this letter finds you in good health. That's the way you're supposed to start these, right? I can't remember the last time I've written a letter that wasn't for business. But while, as you know, I'm rarely at a loss for what to say, there are benefits to taking my time and putting together my thoughts. And I feel this is one of those times.

I remember the first time I laid my eyes on you. It's as clear as day in my mind. I would love to say that I passed you by that first night because when I looked over you, I could immediately tell that I would feel how I feel now. That it was a deep seeded fear of what was to come. But we both know that wouldn't be true.

Someone else caught my attention more than you that night. But you also know that she couldn't hold my attention for more than that one night.

You did.

And you did for so many more nights after that. And this was before you honored me by agreeing to be my maid. My slut. My fuckdoll. My perfect little sub.

Of course I don't use the word perfect to mean that you aren't without your flaws. You have flaws as much as any other person. Could you imagine how boring it would be if you never made a mistake? I'd never have any reason to punish you. I don't think either of us would want to live in that world.

I mean perfect as in us. I could feel it that first night with you and those feelings have only grown since then. I won't insult you by comparing how I feel about you to how I feel about my wife. I care about you both in completely different ways, and neither takes away from the other.

You are by far one of the most gorgeous creatures I've ever the pleasure to behold. You are strikingly beautiful. And I don't only mean this in the physical sense. I don't even mean it in the sexual sense, as much as you excel quite exceptionally in that regard. You're kind. You're sweet. You're patient. You're caring. You're diligent. You're trustworthy. The fact that you're practically a goddess at deepthroating my cock and you ride my dick like a woman possessed is merely icing on the cake.

I genuinely don't know how I got so lucky to end up with you in my life. I know you've caught me staring at you on occasion and you just grin back and assume I'm imagining some extravagant way of tying you up or our next scene in one of the playrooms or just bending you over and having my way with you right then and there. And while you aren't wrong about that, there are times when I'm just... appreciating you.

You put so much care into everything you do. Whether it's making lunch for my wife. Whether it's dusting, or making the bed. Whether you're wiping the counters or doing the dishes. Whether you're sharpening my knives. Whether you're taking my cock. Whether you're on your knees patiently waiting for me in the Dungeon. I've never seen you do anything half heartedly. You put your all into it. You take such pride in everything from the most menial of tasks to the most important.

If you only knew how much space you have in my mind on any given day. Once again, I won't say that my wife isn't there as well. I love Lyra with all my heart and soul. But I also love you. And I love you with the same intensity. So many people see love as this cup that can only be filled but so much for any given person, but it doesn't work that way.

You can love more than one person with all of your being at the same time. And I do. I won't lie to myself and say that I think that we will spend all of our lives together as I can say with my wife. You have your own life and your own goals. Maybe someday you'll have your own love that you can have all to yourself. But I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate you. How much I cherish every moment I spend with you. And most importantly, how much I love you.

I won't lie to you. There's part of me that's terrified to admit all this. This wasn't the plan. Lyra was supposed to possess my heart and you were supposed to satisfy all the various carnal desires that she is simply ill equipped to handle. But like everything you do, you had to go and exceed my expectations. I should have seen it coming. How could I not fall in love with you? A cliché it may be, but we fit together like a puzzle. I genuinely feel that few people will ever experience the connection we have.

That is, of course, assuming that you feel the same way. Which I'm pretty sure you do. Just as I'm sure you've caught me staring at you, I've caught you doing the same. There are times when you look at me with such adoration that it sends this jolt of ecstasy through my core and it takes everything in me not to tell you all this. To tell you how much I love you over and over.

But I don't think you're ready for that just yet. You like to keep a wall between being on the clock and your own personal time. And I have full respect for that. I will never intrude in your personal space without your explicit permission. And it's not like you can turn love on and off like a switch. Once we both admit it, that's that. It's out in the open and in the open it will stay.

But I am a man of many things. And patience is one of them. I feel at this point it's just a matter of which one of us slips up and admits it first. If I had to guess, I'd say it would be you. We both exercise an almost inhuman amount of control over ourselves, but I think one of these days, most likely in the Nursery, where your guard is dropped the most, you're going to slip up and say it.

And that's why I'm writing this letter. I know you. And I know how you'd feel if you are the one who says it first. So I wanted you to have this letter when you do. To know you aren't alone. That I adore you more than I'll ever be able to portray in the medium of writing. But in the meantime I'll show you in other ways. With every caress of your cheek. With every stroke of your hair. With every kiss. Every spank. Every whipping. Every lick. Every suck. Every thrust. Every grab. Every domination. Every degradation.

With everything I do, I'll tell you I love you. And I'll continue to do so until you're ready to read this.

Love,

Daddy

P.S. Signing off with that particular title made you grin and blush didn't it?

Good girl.

You're so adorable I can barely stand it sometimes. Regardless. Take care, my love. I look forward to talking to you about this in person.

marx810
marx810
949 Followers