Turning Tides

Story Info
A Dom snaps when his sub goes too far.
1.1k words
3.5
8.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was created to entertain. All characters are 18+.

I'm making my way into the community and would appreciate criticism, thoughts, and support. Thank you for your attention, we hope you enjoy your flight.

This story was created in Co-Work with the volunteer editor Nouh_Bdee. Thank you so much.

***

I enter my home after a hard day of work, too tired to take off my jacket, falling to the couch. I have a headache and start rubbing my eyes - I always do that when I feel exhausted. Suddenly I feel cold hands from behind, touching my neck, immediately grabbing my muscles and gripping them, holding me in position. I can hear her sweet voice giggling from behind. She massages my back and starts to ask questions about my day was (now massaging a bit too strong for my taste and her usual more submissive attitude) in a friendly way but with an ironic undertone. I hear that - I know my girl pretty well. I've just never experienced her that kinky and bold like she is now.

I tell her from all the meetings and that daddy's extremely tired of all that work, testing her to see how she'll respond. She plays her faux sympathy by trying to comfort me and calling me her bigboy, I can see that in her eyes. She now really puts in everything she's got and tells me that mommy's here to help me relax and will now take care of my body. That's it. She's gone too far with the Mommy part, but she doesn't know that yet, so I let her continue squeezing my back muscles. After a few minutes, she crawls on top of me, resting her crotch on mine. She looks pretty sexy up there in her tight white t-shirt. Her curves show her maturity and she's not tiny at all, but compared to my six-three frame (190cm), her imagined scenario of being Mommy just seems pathetic. All in all, I continue playing her little game.

After she's taken off my jacket and shirt, she leans forward, giving me kisses while holding my hands and her feet -she hasn't been wearing socks all the time. She starts to massage my bulging crotch.

Her arousing voice is asking me if I like this. I smirk and just give her an assuring glance. I earn another goodboy as she giggles unzipping her pants. Her way of telling me how much she wants to find out what she's been missing out on during the entire day, certainly pleases me but her façade seems to slip as she's taking out my little friend down there. I can see her suppressing a gulp at the sight of my thing. Her pathetic dominance is now doomed because she'll never -in her submissive nature- be able to get used to my dick. The sheer sight of bulging veins, hard flesh, the stiffness... It makes her shiver. I enjoy seeing it in her eyes. But I continue playing her pathetic game, just to see how far she'd go - she's already a dripping little mess but I pretend to not take notice of that.

As naive as she is, she tells how much she needs this, panting as she lets my shaft glide into her. I feel her wetness all the way down, deep inside. I must admit - at least she tries to continue her role while on top of me, riding and moaning loudly like she wanted to show me who's in charge, who gets to enjoy this. What a naive bitch. Patiently I let her use my cock for a little more, pretend to devote myself, let her think she could just enjoy this fuck. This dumb little whore. She seems to fall into the trap, giving me confident dominant looks. Her attempts to dominate me again, telling me what a goodboy I am, fail as they get dominated by her moaning. She even starts to pinch her nipples and glides down my cock extra slowly, pathetically wanting to tease me. She's doomed.

That's it, I've had enough of her bitching around. I lay back, look her in the eyes, smirking, pretending to enjoy her dominance just to suddenly grab her waist and ass. I'm lifting her, holding her in that position up in the air so I can throb my dick deep into her. She squeaks in surprise with her head falling backward, overwhelmed by the deep penetration. She's still moaning but now it's instinctively, uncontrolled-just deep and rough groans like an animal. I use this short moment of ecstasy and start to pound her now dripping cunt, making her body twitch upwards every time I fill her soaking wet pussy. My body slapping onto her vulva and clit is giving her the rest and she cums, twitching, shaking, and falling into our bed's pillows.

But I'm not done with her yet. The tides have turned. I am in charge. I pull her thighs to me, leaning over her, getting ready to finish her as she gasps exhausted and sweating from her orgasm and begs me not to go for it again so soon. Breathing heavily, she submits that I'm her big daddy and that she's mine, all mine but that she needs some time to recover, still panting like crazy. I lean down and whisper into her ear that I don't care about her comfort and that she gets what she deserves, that sassy slut. Slowly I push into her. She hisses in great pain as my tip digs its way through her lips, making her whine that she can't take it, calling me daddy, trying to end this all with just her submission, but no. Slowly I make her feel my thickness, gliding through that little lusthole. Now she's screaming in agony and exhaustion, seeming to pass out. So, I hold her arms together, making her feel my entire force, my dominance, pushing into her steadily. She's now got her eyes rolled up, gasping with every thrust. I can feel her vagina pulsating more and more as she's about to cum again.

I slap her face, making her wake up from her arousal. I dare her to come without my permission. Such a needy bitch. She doesn't seem to respond in her ecstasy and closes her eyes awaiting the emerging orgasm. I want to pull out but she clenches onto me with her arms and legs and cums as she screams out my name and babbles all sorts of weird nonsense. We stay in that position, she attached to me like a koala until I eventually speak up. I tell her what a disobeying little 'B' she is. As her punishment, I give her 35 and I'll have to finish in that little mouth of hers since her pussy's wasted. I grab her hair and push her deep onto my dick as I start rubbing her ass, warming it up for the spanking.