Letters: Something's A Bit Queer 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vickie took it slow, moving the head against her anus and ever so gently moving it in just a little at the time. Anna withdrew Greg's cock from her mouth as she felt the intensity of the cock stretching her further. Greg held her face in his hand as she moved her ass back into the

She went back at Greg's cock, sliding her lips down on his shaft and moving up and down. She felt so naughty, so slutty as she now sucked a cock while being fucked by her mistress in the ass. This is exactly what Marc had envisioned three days ago when he dropped her off. He intended she'd be trained as a slut and she was. She knew she would never go back to the vanilla life she had led before.

Just a few days before she was trying to reason how Scott had changed so much. How he had been turned in such a short time from a straight guy into the gay man he now seemed to be. Now she knew. She too loved what she was fast becoming.

What she was -- a little slut for a dominant couple. Being used as a total submissive to their desires.

"Fuck me mistress, fuck me. Take that ass. Use me," she cried as Vickie now slammed the cock deep into her ass, slapping skin against skin as Greg fed her his cock.

"So babe, you want a go at this?" Vickie asked her husband. It had literally been months since Greg had actually fucked his wife. Usually it was Vickie fucking Greg with a strapon. Though he had fucked a couple of guys since, it had been a while and he couldn't recall since their swinging days of him fucking another woman, especially in the ass.

He leapt at the chance. "Fuck yea, love too" he shot back. Vickie rode her another minute or two before pulling out to give Greg her spot. Greg pulled his cock out of Anna's mouth and took up a position behind Anna, slipping his bare cock in her once virgin hole.

Greg was a little smaller than the dildo but not by much but Anna loved having a real cock in her ass. In the meantime Vickie undid the strap on the harness and took the strapon off and took up a position where Greg had been, offering her juicy pussy to Anna. "You said you were hungry baby. Show me how much you love my pussy."

Anna didn't miss a beat as she lowered her head into Vickie's crotch and dipped her tongue between her mistress's plump pussy lips.

"Oooooh that's so fucking good," cooed Vickie as Anna licked up and down, probing, licking, sucking. "Damn you eat pussy good baby. Fuck I love you so, so much!" Vick gushed.

Greg couldn't believe how this girl could move her hips in perfect rhythm with his thrust. Her soft ass coming up to meet him as their flesh slapped together. "I think I'm in love too honey. This is one really fine piece of ass," he smirked.

"Well don't get used to it baby. It's my piece of ass. I'm just letting you borrow some," Vickie laughed.

Anna reached under herself and rubbed her own clit as Greg kept up his thrust. She had never felt this sensation as she allowed her legs to part more, giving Greg lots of access as she sucked on her lover's clit. "Fuck, fuck...right there, right there baby," Vickie groaned as Anna sucked harder on her button. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming," Vickie shrieked as Greg, caught up in the moment slammed harder against the little blonde.

Both Vickie and Greg came together as both slammed their pelvis into Anna sandwiched between them. Anna knew Greg had cum as well and slowed her motion as he grasped hard onto her hips.

Vickie collapsed backwards on the floor and Anna moved down with her, allowing her head to rest against Vickie's thigh as Greg pulled out of her ass.

"Damn, baby. That was great. It's been a while since you and I tag teamed like that. Thanks for cutting me in," her husband said as he stood up. His member hanging semi hard, still coated in his cum. "I'm gonna' head upstairs. You girls have fun," he said grabbing his clothes and headed up the steps.

Anna and Vickie headed upstairs as well and decided to have refreshing glass of tea out on the back deck. It was then Anna noticed she had a missed call from earlier in the morning. She didn't recognize the number but the sender left a voice mail and she listened to it. It was Kaitlyn, the waitress from the French restaurant they had dined at yesterday.

"Hey, that girl we met at the restaurant you took me to, the little brunette, she left me a voice mail and asked if we were interested in hooking up," Anna informed Vick.

"Call her back and invite her over," she replied. "Here?" Anna asked.

"Why not? We'll see how far it goes," she laughed.

Anna stepped away and made the call. Vickie could hear one side of the conversation but could tell the girl was interested. Seconds later Anna said, "Yea, she said she'd love to come over. I gave her your address. She said she'd be here about 4. She's doing a lunch shift but is off at 2 and she'd come right over after she changes."

Anna was excited at the thought of Kaitlyn joining them. Would Vickie dominate them both? Would her mistress allow Anna to take charge and make Kaitlyn her little submissive?

"Why don't you go upstairs and put on something sexy. Leave the collar on though and I'll make up a batch of margaritas. Sound like a plan?" asked Vickie.

"Sounds heavenly," replied Anna as she headed up the steps. Vickie smiled as she walked into the kitchen. This day's just getting better and better.

12