Letters to a Lockdown Lover Pt. 01

Story Info
Letters to a lover in lockdown, chastity and female worship.
1.9k words
3.73
4k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting under the arches on the waterfront, we embrace and kiss passionately as the sun shines on the water and the people mill around us.

Pulling me to the doorway you break from the embrace and ask me if I've been a good boy.

"Of course I have" looking deeply and straight into your blue eyes.

You had asked me to bind myself for the last three days before we met and teased me endlessly.

Without even looking around the public space you slip your hand down my jeans and grab me firmly, your fingers wrapping round and feeling the rope tying me securely down. As you do my cock starts to rise and swell.

Withdrawing your hand satisfied, I am restrained, you kiss me, and we fall into a clenched embrace, kissing with my hands wandering over your waist and bum. In plain sight of people but in our world we do not notice the stares of jealousy and bemusement, eyes watching us as we forget the world around us and concentrate solely on each other's form and taste.

Our passion building and our groins together you start to press yourself firmly to me, rubbing up over my jeans and feeling my restraint rising just under the denim as you tease me. I start to kiss the nape of your neck and groan softly in your ear as I whisper a plea to release. Smiling, you bring your fingers to my mouth to keep me quiet as I suckle on them.

"When I allow you, you can"

You whisper back and with that you grab one of my wrists and pull my hand to your stomach. Eagerly I slide down the front of your jeans and under your knickers, my fingers searching over your mound trying to seek out their goal. You press firmer to me making it harder to reach, testing my resolve.

Your fingers and thumb still in my mouth as my hand finds your tender lips, you sigh into my ear as I run my fingers over them. The world is still turning around us, but we seek each other's spirits and forget the hustle, our world hidden in our minds seeking only pleasure and release in ourselves.

As my fingers push through they find you wet and you gasp, my cock now straining in its confines as my fingers part your labia with your liquor easing their motion.

Starting to stroke you faster in an attempt to bring you to climax faster thinking it might ease my own incarceration but you tighten your waist into me clamping my hand so that my fingers can barely move, I groan a little more knowing your intent and feeling the flesh bite harder into the cotton rope.

The strength in my hand now creates some space as my fingers dive a little deeper, stroking from your center then circling your clit and you withdraw your hands to push back against the wall to steady yourself. I kiss you deeply and with my free hand run my fingers through your hair holding you tight on the back of your head. Your body now forces itself down onto my hand and grinds against it, quickening the pace over your clitoris and building until you cum. Gasping and giving a final moan as I stare wildly into your eyes,!lets go'' I say desperately. "Mmm, OK" you whisper and we break our embrace. As we turn to leave we see a few stares of shock and envy pointed our way, but we laugh to ourselves as we head off in the direction of the hotel.

I'm trying to walk fast but you hold my hand and slow me down, leaning into my shoulder and with a purring voice say, "let's not rush" Another wild stare from me and an almost pleading look as if I want you to understand my frustration, you know it all too well and it's all in your plan.

As we check in with somewhat flushed cheeks, I take the keycard, and we stroll to the room discussing details of our lives in the weeks gone past. Opening the room we trip in and both assess our surroundings, the room is nice, modern and set with a bed, a chair, a mirrored built in wardrobe, a view over the harbor... But most of all private.

"Take off your clothes, I want to see your restraint" With no hesitation I undress in the quickest time I ever have, standing before naked within seconds and my clothes strewn to one side. Inspecting me you look over my body and walk slowly towards me taking my bound cock firmly in hand, "how is he?" "Desperate" I plead, "well just a little longer... stay there."

Walking to the window you pull the winged chair to the center of the room facing the bed and wardrobe, take off your coat and wiggle out of your jeans. Sitting down into the armchair and placing your feet on the edge of the bed so your legs are raised, you ask me to come over and lie down facing the bed and lean back. I do so quickly, getting onto my knees and getting into the pigeon pose. Now between your legs and my back arched with my head looking up at you, your thighs drawing me to your knickers and then up to your beautiful form. As I assume the pose you bring your hand down to your knickers and start to stroke yourself over the material, my back tilted, head just 10 inches away or so I can almost feel your heat on my forehead but I can definitely see the previous moisture of our public display and take in your scent.

As I watch you play you look down over my arched body to see me straining through the ropes, my frustrated excitement cutting through the ropes at the sight of you pleasuring yourself this gives you a heightened pleasure knowing I'm focused solely on you. The mirror reflects back at you as the sun filters through the drapes, you smile at your self pleasure and the thought of me reviewing your thrilled form...

My eyes fixed on your hand as you stroke yourself with increasing conviction, biting my lip as my body now strains every muscle to stay focussed and still watching your brilliance. As you look down over my tense anatomy you smile as you reach my groin seeing my cock tense but tied, restrained but struggling to reach its peak with a little pre-cum leaking from its tip. I chance to bring the hand, I slid into you knickers earlier, from its supporting stance to my lips thirsty to taste you. Seeing me so determined to savor you a small flash of mercy runs over you and you stand, your exquisite legs now standing proud directly over my head. "You deserve a little something I suppose" And you draw your knickers down to your knees meaning their draped just over my face. Immediately taking my fingers from my mouth and placing them back to their supporting position, I take your wet lingerie into my mouth and suck on them taking in your ifusion.

As you look down on my smiling at your grace you allow me a minute or two to take you in, then lifting one leg, removing them completely leaving your centre bare and suspended above my now savage eyes. Your hand wanders down your torso to your labia and you spread them a little allowing me to see your glistening mid. You crouch so slowly and as i think i'm going to get my reward, my cock twitches in its constricted ropes, seeing this delight gives you pause just centimeters from me. A soft objection escapes my lips and my tongue instinctively reaches towards you, seeking the warm and taster of your intoxication. The tip of my tongue just gets there and is able to flick over your brim, your fingers now start to caress your hood and reveal your swollen clitoris. As I continue to starin up and take my fill, your fingers flick over my tongue and then breach yourself, diving deeper in rhythmic motion as I just stare enviously.

You pull them from your mid and offer them to me, breathlessly and with vigour I engulf them in my mouth as you recline back into the chair. Allowing me this brief taste satisfies whatever mercy you may have had and you withdraw them from me and bring them back to yourself, at the same time you other arm reaches for your bag where you start to rummage through it. Seeing this from the corner of my eye raises slight concern, my mind wondering what you will retrieve from its contents.

Your hand removes a cloth bag and you slowly draw it open as you see the concern now etched over my face, you pull out a long object which I soon recognise as a vibrator. Tossing the bag aside, you hold it at its base and offer it to my mouth to moisten it for you, I take it in drawing it down to coat it for you. You smile as you take it from me and introduce it to yourself, as it glides in I feel my mouth part and i lick my lips eager to watch as it disappears into delight.

You continue to play with an easy motion, my body now moving in the same rhythm and synchronisation, humping the air with my bound appendage. Seeing me in this state spurs you on you drive faster, the drone of the motor subdued as we both moan, you with pleasure and me with veiled resentment of the inanimate object now satisfying you. As you cum you lift your bum from the seat and spasm just above me, I arch as high as I can drinking in the shared pleasure hanging in the air. As you dip back into the chair you see me at full stretch and now quivering, my thighs shaking and my body in small tremors. You withdraw the device and again offer it to me. This time with more vigor and lust I take it in delighted to taste your final state, you dip it in and out captivated by my willingness.

My body continues to shake and strain in the position it's in, I'm reaching an end to my stamina to hold this and you see this in my shape. Taking the toy from me you voice your concern "your tired baby, you have done very well. I hope you enjoyed the show, now it's time for me to watch you" you run your hand through my hair and caress my cheek "let me see how you feel now" lifting me from the back of me head i kneel forward slightly exhausted but elated in myself.

"Why don't you sit on the bed in front of me and take off your restraint?" With some weary moves I pull myself up and rest on the edge of the bed facing you, my hands going to the tie and releasing myself to the last knot. Then using the cord I wrap it around my balls and pull it tight. You cock your head to one side and a flash of intrigue ripples over your face. "I've learned another wrap" I state as I continue with the rope and tie it off to the side. As I run my fingers up the shaft and around the tip I take the precum from the head and draw it around the rim and end of my cock. You look on with some fascination at my actions and wonder of my next moves...