Letters to Beth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,954 Followers

"Can I fuck this one Daddy?" I moaned several minutes later. "You wanted to see me mounted on a big black spit like this didn't you?" He looked from me to the cock and then nodded.

"Go ahead baby."

"Thank you Daddy!" I gushed. I stood up and bent over, backing up to the cock that I held with one hand to aim it. I felt the tip against my pussy and pushed back, holding the cock steady to help it penetrate me. I had to wiggle and waggle and push to get it between my lips it was so big, but it wasn't too long until I felt it start to split me open.

"It's so fucking big Daddy," I moaned as it started to slide into my pussy. I pushed back, then moved forward again before pushing back even further. God I've never had anything so huge in me Beth. You would have died and gone to heaven. I had to take my time so that my pussy could adjust to it. When I couldn't take any more, when he was pressed up as far as I could take him inside, Daddy told me that I was only fucking half his cock! I felt the guy start to pull back and thrust at me from the other side off the wall. I cried out and encouraged him. "Yeah, fuck me with your big black cock," I told him.

Daddy smacked my ass and told me that I was a dirty little slut. I knew he liked it though. Then he stood in front of me and offered me his cock to suck. I gladly took Daddy in my mouth and worked him over as I was royally fucked from behind. I kind of lost track of what was happening. Daddy was fucking my face and I was being split in two from behind. It became a mix of amazing sensations. Daddy came first. He pulled his cock from my mouth and stroked it. His cum shot up in an arc over my head. I felt it land in my hair before he pointed back at me came on my face as well.

"Now suck him off and take it on your tits," Daddy moaned.

I turned around again, disappointed that I wouldn't get to feel him blast my uterus full of cum, but I'm a good girl and did as I was told. He sucked the head of the cock into my mouth again and sucked hungrily at the taste of my juices. I stroked him with both hands and was soon rewarded by his orgasm.

Good God he came a lot. He blasted me with more cum than I've ever seen one guy produce. And then he was pulling away. I sighed and looked up at Daddy who just grinned at me.

"Time to go home," he told me, taking up the leash again. Before we left the booth he shoved the tail plug back in my butt. He led me from the room. I looked for any sign of a black guy that would be sporting a monster cock. There was none. I didn't get as much of a chance to look as I would have liked either, because there were about five guys standing around the store who started applauding as Daddy led me out. Man did I blush. Daddy just took me over to the counter, asked for my coat and led me to the front door. He pushed it open, glanced about a bit, then stepped out onto the street with my coat draped over his arm. I hurried to keep up with him, conscious of the copious amounts of cum that covered me.

Daddy drove me home like that. He called Mum and my brother to check whether they were home or not before he led me inside from the garage in the same state that I'd been led to the car. Fortunately he took me straight to the bathroom. We showered together and he fucked me in the ass.

And that was pretty much how I spent my Saturday! It wasn't how I expected to be fucking a black cock. I mean I thought I was going to have to go out and find one, but I'm pretty sure that Dad was happy with the way it worked out.

Love Nikki xxx

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,954 Followers