Letting the Music Guide Us

Story Info
A practice session turns hands-on for this rock 'n roll duo.
860 words
4.56
1.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Ruth."

"Hey Josh. Ready to rock 'n roll?"

Ruth and I have been playing together for a couple of months now. We met when she posted an online ad looking for someone to make music with; I saw it and sent her a message. Both of us play guitar and sing, so we decided to try forming an acoustic duo.

We immediately hit it off the first time we met. There was such an easy air about her; we joked and laughed as if we'd known each other for years. I was nervous that I had never sung with anyone before and I wouldn't be any good, but as soon as we started, something magical happened: our voices melted together, the song took us over and the result was thrilling. It wasn't my imagination, we actually sounded fantastic. And the reason for it, I think, was a tension, a spark hanging between us. I was astounded to find that singing together with this stranger created a powerfully intimate, illicit connection. We sat a few feet apart, facing each other, each with a guitar in hand. As we sang I looked up at her from my guitar and noticed how enticing I found her face, her lips, her skin.

We started meeting once a week for practice. We developed a repertoire of songs. She sang some of them, I sang some, and some we would duet on. We always sat in the same positions, facing each other. It felt that we were shutting out the rest of the world. When we sang together I learnt to completely let go; I could play out of instinct and let my mind roam free. I undressed her a thousand times, I imagined leaning over and cupping her face, kissing her, fucking her. I wondered if she felt the same connection. Sometimes she looked straight into my eyes and I thought she must know everything. But then the song would finish and I wasn't so sure.

On this particular day we were rehearsing for our first gig. We were excited and nervous.

"Are you sure we're ready? I think I'll forget all the chords the minute we step on that stage."

"You're thinking too much, Josh. I know you'll be fine."

"Oh yeah? How do you know that?"

"Because when you lose yourself in the music you're not thinking of the chords. You're just playing."

Ruth flashed me a sly smile. What did she mean by that? Gosh, her lips were looking full and beautiful today. She was wearing lipstick, unusual for her. It was a deep, dark red.

We starting going over the set, and soon everything was flowing effortlessly. We were feeling each other's rhythms, speeding up and slowing down together to give the music expression. In between songs we compared notes, teased each other about our performances and giggled happily.

The last song was a duet. We were in total sync. Ruth seemed to be in a trance, lost in her singing and playing. Midway through, she looked at me and I smiled. Then something unexpected happened. She faded out her guitar part, and laid the guitar down on the ground.

"Keep playing", she said.

She leaned forward, and rested her hands on my knees.

"Do you trust me, Josh?" I nodded. I kept playing. We began harmonizing the last verse. As she sang, she reached forward and took hold of my belt, then deftly unbuckled it. She unzipped my jeans. She reached in and liberated my stiff cock, which was already oozing cloudy liquid down its side. She looked up at me, and those beautiful lips that had driven me crazy for the last months parted ever so slightly. I don't know how I managed to keep it together, but I did. With the body of my guitar balancing on one knee, right next to her head, our two voices finally broke and I found myself singing solo, while she started gently kissing the tip of my cock. Suddenly, she opened her mouth wide and took me in with one gulp.

It felt warm and wet and wonderful. She worked her way up and down my shaft, her tongue flicking playfully along the whole length. My instincts had completely taken over as I continued playing the song. She speeded up together with my playing, and it seemed like even her heavy breathing was entwined with my singing; we were still in sync.

She looked up at me again and nodded. I knew what she was saying, that she wanted all of me. The song was coming to an end. Pleasure had overtaken me and I couldn't sing anymore. As the final chord rung out, she flicked her tongue once more and I felt myself coming in her willing mouth. She closed her eyes and then finally released me, completely satisfied.

We sat there, panting. My cum was dribbling down her chin, and her lipstick was smeared all over my cock. We made no attempt to compose ourselves or clean up. She looked at me with the same quizzical smile.

"Next time I'll be the one to keep singing", she said.