Leverage Ch. 02

Story Info
A manager takes what he wants from his sexy employee.
2.8k words
4.42
17.9k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/06/2023
Created 06/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kagrenack
Kagrenack
43 Followers

Sarah shakily walked back to her desk, her mind racing with all kinds of thoughts regarding what had just transpired between her and James. Her knees felt weak, as though they might give out at any moment. She collapsed in her chair, staring off into space. The salty taste of James's cum still lingered on her tongue, and she felt tears in her eyes as the weight of her situation hit her.

She refused to allow herself to cry however, and got up to make herself some coffee, hoping it would wash out the remnants of her boss's orgasm from her mouth.

After making the coffee she returned to her desk and sat down. James had moved Sarah from her old desk to a new one that was positioned right outside his office, a fact which she resented. No doubt he had done this so that she was always only a short walk away if he needed a cup of coffee or a quick blowjob. The disgraced employee browsed her phone in an attempt to distract herself while she waited for the rest of her co-workers to come in for the day.

------------------------------------------------

James went through the day in a kind of daze, his mind filled with obscene fantasies about Sarah. He sat through meetings and progress reports with a near constant erection, and there were several times where he almost called Sarah back into his office to have her suck him off again to relieve the tension. But he decided against it, wanting to pace himself. Never in his life had he held so much power over someone. The feeling was invigorating.

Finally, after the work day had dragged to an end, and all of his staff save Sarah had left, he called her into his office.

Sarah entered with trepidation, wondering what new humiliation James had devised for her.

"You needed me....sir?" She asked cautiously.

"Yes, Sarah. I wanted to wait until everyone else left. I don't want them to know the full nature of our arrangement, though I'm sure they'll have their suspicions", he replied.

"I'm not sure I understand, sir", she said wearily, not liking where this was going.

"Come on, Sarah, you're a smart girl. You didn't think our understanding would entail only one....favor, did you? You can't be that naive?" James responded with an air of smug superiority.

"Well no, sir, but I was under the impression that our agreement was strictly at work. I do have my own life outside of this. With respect, it's late and I'd like to go home", Sarah said back in annoyance.

James looked at her blankly for a moment, as if the fact that she didn't want to spend every waking moment of her life "taking care of his needs" was a scenario he had been completely unprepared for.

Without saying anything he got up from his chair and walked over towards the closed blinds of his office window, lifting one of them briefly to peer out into the dark, empty rows of cubicles outside. Then he went over and locked the door, before turning to look at Sarah. And she could see the same hunger in his eyes that she had seen earlier in the day before she went down on him.

"Sir, is everything alright?" Sarah asked, her beautiful eyes growing larger with worry.

"Everything's fine, Sarah. I just didn't consider your perspective. Of course, if you want to keep our agreement strictly inside work, who am I to argue?"

"Please, don't do this.....", Sarah pleaded as James slowly approached her.

"You knew this was coming. You are very good with your mouth, I won't deny it. But ever since I hired you, I've always daydreamed about fucking you on my desk. And well, I think I've waited long enough", James said as he invaded his secretary's personal space.

Sarah looked up at him with genuine fear now, her sensuous lips parted slightly, her eyes the widest he'd ever seen them.

"Besides, you said it yourself. You want to keep work and your personal life separate. I admire that, you know? I really do. It's always important to maintain a good work-life balance.....", James said, his face now inches from hers.

The pretty brunette was backed up into a corner at this point, figuratively and literally. She put her hands up against her boss's chest to try and keep him away as he loomed over her. She swallowed nervously and her eyes fluttered as she tried to think of some way to escape her current situation.

James caught a whiff of Sarah's perfume due to their close proximity. He wasn't sure how he had missed it earlier. It was a pleasant, sweet fragrance, one which only served to intensify his desire for the cute girl.

"Your perfume is lovely, Sarah", James complimented her, getting even closer to her. She maintained the pressure of her hands on his chest, but he was stronger, and Sarah wondered if her touch was only worsening things.

"Sir, I-I don't think-- ", her protest was interrupted when her boss leaned down and kissed her neck, sucking gently on it.

Sarah let out a quiet moan at the sudden sensation, instinctively closing her eyes. She couldn't deny that it felt good. James clearly knew what he was doing. And for a moment she completely forgot her actual circumstances and was lost in the intensity of the moment.

She shivered slightly when she felt him place one his hands on her lower back, pulling her closer to him. She tried once again to push him away, but the reluctant secretary was quickly beginning to understand how utterly powerless and vulnerable she was in this situation.

James groped her ass with his other hand and pulled back from her neck to plant an earnest kiss on her lips. Sarah let out a muffled sound of protest, and tried her best to resist, squirming desperately in his grasp. But it seemed the more she resisted, the hungrier he became.

He kissed her deeply, slipping his tongue into her mouth. At this point, Sarah gave in and closed her eyes, moaning softly, as she kissed him back. She had never felt more conflicted in her life. She was mentally repulsed by him, but physically turned on by his advances.

Only the quiet, moist sounds of their lips connecting could be heard in the room.

Suddenly James grabbed the front of Sarah's blouse and tore it open, exposing her lovely breasts encased within the lacy black push-up bra. She gasped in surprise, her eyes widening in alarm at the abrupt violation. He proceeded to slip her blouse off her slender shoulders, allowing it to fall to the ground, and then lifted her thigh up as he pushed her against the wall, pressing his lips to hers once more.

Sarah mewled in response but gave in and allowed herself to be dominated by her boss, realizing the futility of her situation. James probed with his tongue, exploring Sarah's mouth, savoring the taste of her lips.

Then he pulled away from her and unfastened his tie.

"Help me with my pants, Sarah", he ordered her.

Reluctantly she approached him, proceeding to unbuckle his belt with trepidation as he began undoing each button of his shirt. Finally he pulled off his shirt and threw it to the ground, revealing a lean but somewhat muscular torso, his abs slightly visible and his pectorals clearly defined. Having finished unbuckling his belt, Sarah undid the front button of his pants and grabbed the hem of both his pants and underwear, pulling them both down together to reveal his impressive erection. She shyly looked away from his penis, her eyes glued to the floor.

"Lose the skirt", James said.

Sarah was beginning to grow tired of being ordered around like a slave, but knew better than to resist at this point. Making her displeasure known, she slipped off her pencil skirt, allowing it to slide down her lovely legs and to the floor.

James took a moment to admire Sarah's body, his eyes traveling up her legs, from her creamy thighs to her toned, smooth navel. Pausing briefly to ogle those perfect breasts encased in her push-up bra, and finally stopping on the delicate features of her face.

Then without further delay, he grabbed Sarah and roughly hoisted her up onto his desk. The petite brunette yelped in alarm and shrinked like a frightened dog from her new master. He grabbed her lace panties and slipped them off her legs, which she unconsciously lifted to aid him. More out of fear than obedience.

Sarah tremulously pushed her thighs together, trying to hide her now exposed sex, her face reddening in embarrassment and her eyes welling with tears. James gripped her legs and pulled her closer to the end of the desk, spreading her legs apart to reveal her pussy. It was one of the best he had ever seen, waxed completely hairless, her wet outer lips slightly parted, just begging for his cock to slide between them.

Sarah stared up at James with her gorgeous brown eyes. Fully cognizant of the fact she was completely at his mercy. Her lower lip trembling in fright as she waited for the inevitable.

"Please be gentle, sir...", She begged.

James took pity on her in that moment, and in a rare show of empathy, gently cupped his hand to her cheek, trying his best to comfort her. Then without breaking eye contact, he pressed the thick head of his cock at her entrance, and slowly pushed forward, burying himself as deep as he could go.

Sarah felt her breath bitch at the abrupt intrusion and closed her eyes, feeling her walls stretch to accommodate her boss's sizable girth. James groaned in pleasure as he felt her tight pussy envelop his cock, surrounding the sensitive organ in comforting warmth and wetness.

He stayed there for a moment to enjoy the feeling, and then slowly withdrew, until just the head of his cock was inside her. And then slowly plunged back into her depths. Sarah sighed as he began to develop his rhythm, doing her best to hide how good it felt. James slowly began to thrust in and out of her wet hole, relishing the sensation as her slick flesh slid against his penis.

"Christ.....you're so tight, Sarah", James exclaimed as he fucked her. She bit back a moan, refusing to give him the satisfaction.

James grabbed Sarah's hips to aid his movement as he thrust increasingly faster between her spread legs. He loved the way her black stockings accentuated her thighs: the contrast of the dark fabric with her pale skin was sublime. The manager took a moment to admire the obscene sight of his boner sliding in and out of his sexy employee, turned on by the eroticism and novelty of the situation.

"You have no idea how long.....ughhh.....I've wanted to do this to you for", James taunted her in between his thrusts.

"Oh fuck!", Sarah cried out, unable to stop herself and moaning loudly as she gave in to the warmth and tingles traveling throughout her body.

Spurred on by her moaning, James picked up the pace, quickening his thrusts and becoming far rougher. The room was filled by the sound of wet flesh slapping together and their mutual groans. James reached around her back, and unhooked her bra, tossing it off to the side and groping one of her perky breasts while he continued to slide his length in and out of her. Sarah whimpered at the removal of her last bit of modesty, feeling completely defeated and humiliated as her boss fucked her without let up.

James finally was overcome with animalistic desire, and scooped Sarah up in his arms, briefly slipping out of her and carrying her over to the wall. He slammed her back up against the wall, with Sarah placing her hands on both his shoulders and wrapping her legs around his waist to prevent from falling. Then he quickly lined up his dick with her slit and buried himself back inside her soft sheath with a sigh of relief. James looked into her brown eyes and resumed having sex with her, the angle of their new position allowing his cock to thrust even deeper inside of her. Sarah cried out in unwanted pleasure as she was speared on her boss's dick, feeling the rimmed head brush against some very sensitive parts of her.

Still James restrained himself, not wanting to do anything that would cause any lasting damage or that would be too painful. He was an asshole, it was true. But he wasn't a sadist.

He pressed his lips against her and made out with her once more as he thrust up into her wantonly. He was hard as a rock, more turned on than he'd ever been in his life by the complete domination of his new secretary. He began to tire from taking her against the wall however, and he could feel his impending orgasm.

James grabbed Sarah and pulled out of her briefly, helping her to her feet. He pointed towards the desk.

"Bend over, slut", he ordered her.

Sarah complied and timidly bent over his desk, wondering when this would all end. She shivered as she felt him line up his dick with her vagina, and exhaled when his hard pole filled her up once more. She heard him grunting in satisfaction and breathing heavily, knowing it was only a matter of time now.

James stared down in lust at Sarah's glorious ass as he ploughed her from behind, the sight of his dick dissappearing between her shapely cheeks almost enough to make him cum right then. He gave her ass a firm smack which caused her whole body to jolt in response. Sarah whimpered and blushed.

"Ohhh...fuck yeah.....you've been a bad girl, haven't you Sarah? Stealing all that money from the company. You deserve to be punished....", James whispered in her ear between thrusts.

She whined and moaned loudly, not even trying to hide her arousal anymore. She was so wet at this point, James was able to easily bottom out in her velvety depths. Her walls clenched and tightened around his cock, spurring him ever closer to climax.

"I want to hear you say it", he groaned.

Sarah hesitated briefly and then responded between moans as she was railed from behind, "I've...ooh....been a bad girl.....uugghh....I deserve to be...punished....fuckk...".

Hearing her say this was enough to drive James over the edge. He thrust his dick in and out of her tight cunt as fast as he could, feeling the pleasure slowly build. His eyes transfixed on her lovely ass. Finally the all too familiar sensation arrived. Closing his eyes and throwing his head back, James let out a low groan of delight, his whole body tensing as he came.

His cock throbbed uncontrollably, shooting thick spurts of sticky cum deep inside Sarah's warm pussy. She moaned and sighed as he ejaculated, feeling his cock shudder and twitch inside her. James had been still but now slowly slid his cock back and forth within her slick channel, groaning with relief with each squirt of semen that was coaxed from his cock by the tight walls which wrapped around it. James completely emptied himself, exhaling deeply as the last few streams of his sperm leaked out. Then he pulled out of her, relishing the feeling as her vaginal lips squeezed his cock on the way out.

He began putting his underwear and pants back on, while Sarah slowly stood up and walked over to gather her clothes as well, covering her breasts and groin with her arms in embarrassment. They were both silent for a time before James spoke up.

"Good work today, Sarah. You know, I think you were right. It's best to keep work and our personal lives seperate. I look forward to a long and prosperous business partnership."

She glared at him, a whole range of emotions flooding through her at once. She felt she was in a state of shock from what had happened. There was little she could think to say. So she just said the first thing that popped into her mind.

"Got any liquor?"

James chuckled and turned to a cabinet behind him, producing two small glasses, and a crystal decanter containing a dark liquid - some kind of hard alcohol. He poured two glasses. And as he did, Sarah vowed that she would find some way to escape this situation. Perhaps she could dig up some dirt of her own. A man like James had to have some skeletons in his closet as well. Sarah was determined to find them.

He raised his glass like he wanted them to cheers each other. Sarah's thoughts lingered on revenge, but for now she would have to play nice. So she picked up her drink and shot him the sexiest smile she could manage as they clinked their glasses together. The liquor burned her throat as it went down. She could hardly feel it.

Kagrenack
Kagrenack
43 Followers