Lexi's Bridal Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nick, Nick, Nick I'm, I'm, I'm CUMMINGGGGGGGGGG!" Paula cried out as her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks and her vaginal muscles clamped down on my shaft. I wasn't too far behind as my ball erupted and I began spraying my semen inside her hot tunnel. Even though I had just cum I was still rock hard so I flipped her onto her hands and knees and gathered up some of my cum and her juices dripping out of her hole on the head of my dick. Placing the head against her puckered rosebud I gave a hard push and popped through her tight sphincter and impaled her on my steel shaft.

"NICKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! I've never done it this way." Paula shouted as I began thrusting in and out of her rectal canal.

"It feels weird but good, I like it." she told me as I continued pumping in and out of her bum.

"Fuck Nick, I'm cuming again." Paula cried out. This time her orgasm shook her so violently that she lunged forward and pulled herself completely off my dick.

Climbing up beside her as she lay face down still tremoring, I pulled her on her side and spooned against her, holding her tightly until she finally calmed down.

"Fuck, Nick, What he fuck was that all about? What made you stick it I my ass?" she asked as she turned her head towards me.

"I was still hard and didn't think you were the type of woman would suck a cum and pussy juice covered cock and with an ass like this I figured that you had anal sex before." I told her.

"Well Nick, while I do enjoy giving a BJ, you were correct in thinking I would not like to suck a cum and pussy juice covered cock. As for my ass, thanks for the compliment but like I said, I've never done anal before. I do have to thank you because after the initial shock, I really enjoyed it. Gotta ask though, did you do it with any of the other four young ladies?" Paula rambled on.

"Just Missy and only because she was afraid I'd break her water if I gave her the whole enchilada in her pussy. She did let me stick it in a couple inches though." I answered.

"What do you think about just relaxing lie this for a little while longer then ordering room service for breakfast and jumping into the shower together while we wait for the food to arrive." I asked.

"Sounds good." Paula said as she ground her ass against my now soft shaft.

After about fifteen or so minutes of spooning and snuggling, I got up and went to the desk and phoned room service. As I was ordering, I think I must have mumbled a bit as I watched Paula walking toward the bathroom swinging that sweet ass back and forth exaggeratedly, my cum and her juices running down her thighs.

When I entered the bathroom, Paula was bent over, having already started the water running and was testing the temperature. It took all the self-control I had not to step up behind her and slip my once again hard dick in her rosebud that was winking at me.

"AHH, perfect." she said as she turned the control know to shower and stepped in.

"What are you waiting for Nick? A handwritten invitation?" she laughed as she stuck her red locks under the water.

I quickly joined her and lathered up a wash cloth and started washing her front as she poured soap on her hands and began washing the cum and pussy juices off my cock. Her next move caught me by complete surprise as she dropped to her knees and started giving me one of the greatest blowjobs I've ever had. Not wanting to cum in her mouth, I reached under her armpits and lifted her back to her feet and turned around. Moving forward, I slipped my steel hard shaft between her legs and began rubbing between her once again swollen lips. Pushing her forward slightly, she got the hint and leaned forward placing her hands on the wall as I lifted one leg and slid into that wonderfully soft and burning hole. In and out I pumped slowly but steadily until I felt the cum start to rise in my shaft then picked up the pace until with one last thrust forward, I buried myself completely inside Paula and deposited another massive load of semen in her love tunnel. This caused her to also have another orgasm.

As I softened, I fell out of her hole and a big glob of cum followed and hit the floor of the shower. Grabbing the wash cloth again, I reached down to start cleaning her vaginal area once again.

"Gently Nick" she pleaded softly as she held my wrist. "It's a little sore down there."

After finishing washing each other, we dried each other off and put on a couple robes. We had just exited the bathroom when there was a knock at the door. "Room Service" someone shouted.

"Just a minute." I shouted back as I waited for Paula to get out of sight, then opened the door and took the cart from him while handing him a twenty dollar bill as a tip.

After breakfast, Paula and I took off our robes and laid back down on the bed and started playing with each other. When I got close to her vagina, she grabbed my wrist and whispered in my ear, "Too sore. But if you want you can stick this in my ass again."

This time after we both came, we drifted off to sleep for a couple hours. When we awoke around 11:00, we ordered room service lunch again. After we finished lunch, I deposited one last load in her rectum before she said she was going back to her room, relax and then get ready for the wedding in a few hours.

Laying down, I drifted off to sleep thinking of all the fun experiences I've had the past few days. When I awoke, I realized that I didn't have much time to get ready. I could hear my sister and Lexi giving me a ration if I were late for the wedding. I must have set some sort of world record for getting ready as I showered, shaved, dressed and got to the banquet room where the ceremony was taking place with two minutes to spare.

From that point on, everything went smoothly. After the first dance and cutting the cake, I was constantly on the dance floor, no slow dancing this time, or toasting the bride and groom with the groomsmen. It was late in the evening as I was sitting at a table in the far corner of the room, relaxing and catching my breath that Amber approached me.

"Nick, come with me to the bridal table, we need your help." Amber said somewhat angrily as she grabbed my hand and led me across the room.

When we arrived, Lexi was waiting and pointing to the middle of the table, she said, "for the third straight night, your sister, my darling mother overdid the booze and passed out. On top of that, Jason also passed out and the groomsmen are taking him back to our room. Amber, Missy, Allie and I still want to party since it doesn't look like I'm going to be having any fun elsewhere."

"Okay." I muttered. "After dropping your mother in her room, I'm going to go back to my room also."

For the third consecutive night, I carried my sister back to her room and for the third consecutive night she wasn't wearing a bra or panties. This time though she had on a garter belt and stockings. And again, I could see moisture glistening on her pussy lips and her nipples were rock hard. This time I lost all self-control and spread her legs and gave her wet slit a big long lick. I could of swore I heard a sigh and once again came to my senses and covered her up and left.

As I got closer to my room, I could hear music coming down the hall. When I got to my door, I realized that the music was coming from inside my room. When I opened the door, I almost had a heart-attack as I spotted Amber, Missy, Allie and Lexi dancing completely naked in the middle of the room.

"What the.." I started before Amber intervened.

"Welcome to the Bridal Party post Reception Naked Party. This is a by invitation party and to be admitted, you must be naked." She said as she grabbed my hand and led me to the middle of the floor.

"Uncle Nick, you are hereby invited as our special guest." They said in unison as four sets of hands started removing my clothes.

"To what do I owe this honor?" I questioned.

"Well, since we are all leaving tomorrow, we wanted to give you a final memory to remember us by. And we want you to give us one last memory of the special times we had the past few days. Heaven only knows when or if we'll see each other again." Amber explained.

"Originally it was only going to be Allie, Missy and I. but when Jason got so drunk that he's dead to the world, Lexi decided to join us. We then decided to ask Paula to join us but she said she was too sore from being with you earlier today." Amber continued.

"Just what did you do to my mother-in-law?" Lexi queried.

"Before breakfast, after breakfast, before lunch or after lunch?" I asked laughingly.

"Four times now wander her pussy is sore." Allie chuckled.

"Five times actually. Twice in the front door and three times in the back door." I shot back.

"You did it three times in her butt?" Amber questioned, "No wonder she was walking around gingerly."

"Here's what's going to happen." Amber began.

"We had to change thing up a little with the addition of Lexi. First, you need to take one of your little blue helpers." She continued as Missy shoved a Viagra into my mouth and handed me a glass of water.

"Then, you're going to lay in the middle of the bed and the four of us will suck on and lick this magnificent piece of manhood while we wait for the Viagra to take full effect." Allie continued as they led me towards the bed.

"Next, you're going to service all four of us at the same time. One with your mouth, two with your fingers and the fourth with your steel hard saber." Missy said.

"You will eat, finger and fuck us for three minutes and then we'll rotate. This will continue for five rotations. At the end of the fifth rotation, we'll count up how many orgasms we had and that will determine the order for the grand finale." Lexi chimed in as I lay down in the middle of the bed.

"Grand finale?" I asked quizzically.

"Yes, Sir Nicholas!" they said in unison.

"Sir Nicholas?" I asked.

"Oh, we forgot to tell you, we unofficially, officially knighted you Sir Nicholas the Magnificent." Amber stated.

"For the grand finale, the four of us will get on our hands and knees, side by side in order of most orgasms to least. In case of a tie it will be alphabetically. You will then proceed to screw us until you cum. Here are the rules, you will give each of us ten full penetration strokes before moving on to the next person. This is where you are going to have to exert a lot of self-control. When you feel ready to cum, no matter whose hot juicy hole you're in, you will pull out, enter the first in line and give her one blast of your cum. Then move on to the next and give her a shot until all four of us have received one shot. If there's more to cum, you return to number one and finish unloading whatever's left." Lexi further explained.

"What if I'm ready to cum before the grand finale?" I questioned.

"That's what this is for." Missy said as she held up a cock-ring.

"We will give you a little while to calm down between the main event and the grand finale to recuperate and settle down." Allie chimed in as the four of them climbed on the bed, two on my right and two on my left.

"Let the fun times begin!" Missy shouted as the four of them alternated licking and sucking on my hardening dick. It didn't take but about 30 seconds of their excellent oral skills before I was as hard as steel.

"Lexi get to ride him first since she's not going to be getting anything from Jason tonight, well even if he didn't pass out she still wouldn't be getting anything." Amber giggled.

"I'll start on the left hand, Allie and Missy, I'll leave it up to you two decide who starts on his face and who starts on the right hand." Amber continued with her instructions.

The next hour was spent pleasuring the young ladies while getting my hands, shaft, groin and face drenched along with numerous mouthfuls of wonderful tasting pussy juice. After the fifth time around, all four of them collapsed sideways on the bed next to me. We lay there for a couple minutes, winding down before Amber spoke up.

"Okay girlfriends, what's the count? I had ten altogether." Amber started.

"Eleven for me." Lexi replied next.

"Only nine for me." Allie said dejectedly.

"I got you all beat. Fourteen." Missy said triumphantly. "Can a baby have orgasms also, cause Nicole sure seemed to be kicking up a storm each time I had one."

"Nicole?" the other three shouted in unison.

"I'll explain later. Missy told them.

"Well ladies, looks like we have our winner and the pecking order. Only one little problem as I pointed to my now deflated dick." I said pointing to between my legs.

"That no going to be a problem for long." Lexi shot back as she lower her head and took me in her mouth.

"MMMMM, I've never tasted pussy juice before. Not bad!" she said before resuming her sucking.

It didn't take long before I was rock hard again and ready to finally get my rocks off.

After the four of them lined up presenting me with a site I could never have imagined, I slipped in behind Missy and drug the head of my dick between her swollen red lips and heard a big sigh escape her lips. I then moved on down the line just capturing their flowing juices before returning to Missy and placing the head against her awaiting hole slid in gently. I though she was going to fly off the bed when I was fully inside her burning love tunnel and ever so slowly began sawing in and out of her. When I withdrew after the tenth stroke, I could hear a sigh of disappointment as I moved on to Lexi, then Amber then Allie. I heard the same reaction as I pulled out of one and moved on to the next.

After the sixth time in Lexi, I could feel the cum churning in my balls and quickly pulled out and slid back into Missy. Two strokes later, I unloaded the first shot of cum inside her. Grabbing the base of my cock, I squeezed tightly and slid into Lexi's tight hole and splattered her walls with a second blast. Then did the same to Amber and Allie before going back to Missy and unloading one final blast which set off a massive orgasm when she felt her insides being coated with my hot sticky semen. I then collapsed onto the bed breathing heavily and shaking slightly. I must have scared them because they asked if I was alright, did I need a doctor, should they call 911.

"I'm, I'm fine just a little out of breath. That was totally mind boggling. I would never imagine even in my wildest dreams what just happened. Thank you ladies," I said as I finally caught my breath.

We all laid there for another fifteen minutes or so before we all climbed out of bed. The four of them threw on their robes and each one gave me a hug and kiss.

"Thank you Sir Nick." they all exclaimed as they left my room and headed back to theirs.

Walking back to the bed, I collapsed and was fast asleep in no time.

I slept like a baby that night. When I got up on Sunday morning, I went to the bathroom. I was shocked when on the toilet seat were four plastic bags with a pair of panties inside each. Since I already had a pair of Missy's, I wondered why she left a second pair. When I Iooked at the bags, I was even more shocked. Each one had a name written on it. Amber, Lexi, Allie and Paula. There was also a note laying beside the bags.

"Just a little something to keep us in your memory. Thank you again Sir Nicholas. GBH&K."

A COUPLE MONTHS LATER

I was sitting down, watching TV and enjoying a glass of Pappy Van Winkle when my phone buzzed. Picking it up, I saw that I received a text message from Lexi. Opening the text message, there was only one word. "CONGRATS"

"For what?" I text back.

About ten seconds after I sent my text, my phone rang and it was Lexi calling me.

"Hello Lexi." I began. "Now what's up with the congrats text?"

"You're finally going to be a daddy." Lexi started.

"WHAT!!!!!!!!" I shouted.

"Just shut up and listen. You're going to be a daddy, daddy, daddy and maybe a daddy. I guess everyone got a little caught up in the moment and didn't think about what was happening. And even afterwards didn't think about what happened. You see, you had unprotected sex with five of us and now four are pregnant. The only reason it isn't five is Missy was already pregnant. Oh, I forgot to tell you Nicole is a beautiful bouncing baby twenty-two inches long and seven pounds five ounces. Born three weeks after the wedding. Back to the wedding and the aftermath." Lexi began explaining.

"As I said, no one was using their brain. When we missed our period the first time all of us were a little worried except Paula who brushed it off as the start of menopause. When we missed a second period, Amber Allie and I knew something was wrong. That's when we all decided to take one of those pregnancy tests. Low and behold all four were positive." She continued.

"Crap, I assumed all of you were on birth control." I chimed in.

"You know what they say about assume don't you? Well to continue on, I went off birth control a couple months before the wedding since Jason and I wanted to have a baby before we were too old to enjoy a child. That's why I'm a maybe, at some point we'll have to do a DNA test to see if it's Jason or you are the father. Like I said before, Paula was going through pre-menopause so she didn't think anything of having unprotected sex." Lexi continued.

"As for Amber and Allie, Amber went off the pill after her divorce since as she put it "Ive given up on men. They're useless dirtbags.' Allie was never on the pill because she never thought she was ever going to find a guy who wasn't a jerk. So there you have it, you're going to have at least three children and no, no one is getting an abortion or will they put the baby up for adoption." Lexi concluded.

"WOW." Was all I could say.

"Uncle Nick, just so you know, none of us are upset with you, in fact we are all very happy including me. I guess I'm really the one to blame since I was the one who got them all curious about your equipment, all except Paula, that was Missy and Amber." Lexi whimpered sadly.

"Lexi, Please let everyone know that I'm not upset with any of them and I'm also happy. Could you do me a favor and either text or email me their phone numbers. Let them know that I'll be calling them in the next couple days. I need a few days to digest this and figure outa plan for the future, their, the children and mine. Oh by the way, what does Jason think of his mom being pregnant?" I advised Lexi.

"Paula hasn't said anything yet. Talk to you soon. Luv ya." Lexi replied.

"Luv you too Peanut. Bye." I said and hung up.

TO BE CONTINUED