Lexi's Bridal Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Straddling my hips, she took hold of my steel hard shaft and began sliding the head back and forth across her lips. I couldn't believe how hot and wet she was. Holding the head at the entrance to her hole, she slowly sank down until my head was just inside her. I was surprised how tight she was. She rested for a few seconds before taking another couple inches before she started rising up and down.

"Oh my freaking god, I never felt so full." she moaned.

"I think I'm ready for the whole thing." She exclaimed as she let her hips drop impaling herself completely on my staff.

I heard her breathing become more rapid and ragged, sucking in quick breathes as she remained motionless with her crotch presses tightly against mine.

"Amber, are you okay?" I questioned.

"Ye...ye...ye...yes." she stuttered, "give me a few more seconds to get adjusted to being completely filled."

I couldn't believe how tight and hot she was. It felt like I was in a furnace being squeezed by a vice.

Ever so slowly, she began raising and lowering herself a little at a time until after a minute or so, she was raising up so only my head was still inside her. She was sighing and moaning as she continued a slow steady pace. Another minute passed and she began picking up the pace and started riding me fast and furious. Sensing she was getting close to having another orgasm as her breathing became faster and more ragged, I reached up with one hand and started twirling her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. With my other hand I reached between her legs and after struggling for a little while, trying to find her hard enlarged nubbin. When my thumb finally made contact, Amber let out a scream that could wake the dead as her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. She was shaking so violently that I thought she was having a seizure. When her shaking finally subsided, she collapsed forward onto my chest. That's when we heard another scream.

"Amber, you little slut, what the fuck are you doing?" Lexi shouted.

Raising her head from my chest, Amber answered, "What's it look like I'm doing?"

"That's not what I mean. That my Uncle who has his dick stuffed inside you and he's married." Lexi shot back.

"Aren't you the one who told us that they slept in separate bedrooms?" Amber responded.

"But...."

"And aren't you the one who told us it felt like he had a very big one?"

"But he's..."

"And aren't you the one who's always complaining that your middle finger feel larger than Jasons Dick?"

"But...But..."

"And aren't you the one who complains that Jason's idea of eating pussy is kissing it three times?"

"But....But..."

"And aren't you the one who tells us that you need to use that vibrator to have an orgasm?"

"But....But..."

"Well, let me tell you, He does have a big one, bigger than any I ever had and definitely bigger than you've had. See." Amber started as she sat up and lifted herself until just the head of my dick was still inside. "And another thing, man can he eat pussy. I had two of the most fantastic orgasms of my life from his tongue. And you just witnessed what was absolutely the best orgasm I ever had from being fucked. Now why don't you take off your clothes and sit on his face while I continue being stuffed by this magnificent piece of man meat."

"Bu...bu...but he's my uncle." Lexi stammered.

"Just forget he's Uncle Dick. Nobody is going to say anything. Right Uncle Dick?" Amber shot back.

Lexi seemed mesmerized as she slowly took off her clothes as Amber started riding me again. I couldn't believe this was happening as I watched Lexi undress. I'm going to see my little nice naked and lick her pretty little pussy and get to stick my dick in her supposedly tight love tunnel.

A moment later, Lexi was naked and swinging her little legs over my head and slamming her pussy onto my mouth.

"Easy girlfriend. You don't want to injure that wonderful tongue. Now let him breathe." Amber said laughingly.

Lexi lifted up slightly and I began slowly licking her surprisingly sopping wet slit. Stopping for a bit, I remarked, "Wow, I can't believe how wet you already are. It's like you were prepared for this."

"What?" queried Amber, "How long were you watching us?"

"Okay, I came in just as you bottomed out. I was so shocked at first that I couldn't say anything. Then as you continued riding him like a wild woman, I became excited and started fingering myself. I was almost there when you screamed out that it brought me back tor reality." Lexi confessed.

"Now, please continue Uncle Nick." Lexi demanded.

I again began to slowly lick from the bottom of her slit to the top, purposely avoiding any contact with her now hard clit. Amber continued to slide up and down my shaft, squeezing it a couple times her vaginal muscles when I was entirely inside her burning love tunnel. A couple times Lexi tried reaching to play with her neglected clit but I would swat her hand away. I continued my oral assault, licking and thrusting my tongue into her hot wet hole.

Sensing they were both close to cumming, I reached around Lexi and began rubbing Amber's hard little nubbin with my one thumb while I slipped my other thumb into Lexi's pussy, my forefinger into her tight bum hole and latched onto her clit with my lips and began flicking it with my tongue. I guess as the old saying goes, 'that was the straw that broke the camels back.' As they both exploded in orgasmic bliss with Lexi collapsing forward and Amber collapsing backwards.

A moment later I heard Amber tell Lexi, "It's time to let you see what this magnificent dick feels like when it's stuffing you like a turkey on Thanksgiving."

Ever so slowly, Lexi inched her way backward on her hands and knees while Amber stroked my shaft. Lexi lurched forward a little when the head of my dick first touched her lips.

"Relax." Amber whispered, "I've got everything under control. Now scooch back a little more."

This time when my head made contact, Lexi remained still while Amber began rubbing my head back and forth across her tight slit gathering up the juices dripping from her hole.

"Now raise up on your knees." Amber instructed as she lined me up with the entrance to Lexi's hole.

"Now lower your hips down a little." Amber continued.

I thought my head was going to pop like a pimple when it finally slid between Lexi's lips and entered her hole.

"Breathe Lexi breathe." I heard Amber remark.

"Holy crap!" Lexi shouted.

"That only the head inside you, Just wait til you have it all stuffed in you. You'll think you died and went to heaven." Amber chided.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Amber reach around and started playing with Lexi's nipples with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other.

"Amber what the fuck are youuuuuuuuuuuu........" was all Lexi got out as I figured she relaxed enough and slid the rest of the way down my shaft.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh my fucking god." She cried out as she tried to catch her breath. "I feels like it's in my stomach."

"Whoa, way to go girlfriend, it took me about ten minutes to take it all in. Now just stay still and get used to the feeling." Amber advised as she straddled my face once more.

It wasn't long before Lexi started raising up and down on my shaft while I licked and sucked on Amber's tasty pussy.

"That's enough for now." Amber said as she got off my face and lifted Lexi off my cock. I heard a little pop as my head exited Lexi's chamber.

"I need this back inside me. You go back to getting your little pussy worked over by his mouth and tongue."

Once again, I was eating my bride to be nieces sweet little pussy while her BFF rode my steel hard shaft with wild abandon. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer so I concentrated my tongue-lashing efforts on Lexi's clit and with a lot of effort, twirling Amber's hard clit between my thumb and forefinger. In less than a minute, both young ladies were ravaged by their respective orgasms while I unloaded what seemed like a gallon of cum into Amber's tunnel.

Both Amber and Lexi collapsed off me onto the bed. After covering them with the blanket, I slipped on my pants and made my way back to my room to shower and finally get some sleep.

THURSDAY

Between the jet lag, four shots of Tequila, 5 Margaritas, dancing and pleasuring two young ladies, I slept like a log. I was dreaming about Lexi and Amber, remembering how wet and hot they were as I reached down to stroke myself. Instead of finding a piece of hard flesh, I instead got a handful of silky hair. Opening my eyes, I saw a blurry vision of a headful of raven black hair. It finally dawned on me that the hot wet feeling I was dreaming about was actually my lovely little niece giving me a blow job.

"Lexi, what the fuck, how did you get into my room?" I asked groggily.

"With my master key card. I am the General Manager in case you forgot." She replied after letting my dick slip from her mouth.

"But why are here and why are you sucking my dick?" I questioned.

"I'm here to finish what you started last night before that cock hogging BFF of mine pulled me off this wonderful piece of flesh in mine hand." She replied.

"I want to be stuffed with this again and this time have a orgasm from this instead of your tongue." She rambled on as she shook my dick back and forth.

"It was semi hard when I came in so I started sucking it to get it to full attention and it worked" she continued as she straddled my hips and placed the head against her hot wet slit.

"Here goes nothing!" she exclaimed as she slammed herself downward taking the entire length of me inside her tight love tunnel.

"UNG!" I grunted as her pelvis crashed into my groin.

She remained motionless for about a minute before she slowly began raising up and down a little at a time. I forgot how tight she was as she began to pick up the pace until she was bouncing up and down like a kid in a bouncy house. The feeling was fantastic as her inner walls caressed and squeezed rock hard shaft. I knew I wasn't going to last very long in this velvety furnace so I reached ups and started twirling her nipples between my thumb and finger, right then left, back and forth. Her breathing became more rapid so I reached in between her leg, found her hard little clit and began rubbing it. That was all it took as she pushed herself downward, started shaking badly as her orgasm ripped through her body as I was coating her insides with a big load of cum.

Falling forward, she planted a kiss on the tip of my nose and said, "I've got to run and get back to my room before Amber notices I'm missing. Thanks for letting me know what it's like not having to finish myself off with a vibrator. Later Uncle Nick." Lexi said as she uncoupled from my softening shaft, jumped off the bed gathered her clothes and scooted out the door.

Glancing over at the clock, I saw that it was only 5:30 AM. Damn I thought to myself, that was one helluva wake up call I thought as I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep. I finally woke up for good about three hours later, shit, showered and shaved then went downstairs for breakfast. I had just ordered when the five ladies arrived at my table.

"Good morning Uncle Nick." Lexi said with a wink and a evil little smile.

"Good morning ladies." I replied.

"Good morning Nick." The other four replied almost in unison.

"We're all going shopping, that is all except Missy." Lexi said laughingly.

"It's no fun shopping when your as big as a whale and you can't try on clothes in your normal size. Plus, all I'd do is slow them down as I waddled my way through the stores." Missy said jokingly.

"You're not as big as a whale and I didn't notice you waddling around here last night. I was actually impressed by how gracefully you moved out on the dance floor." I stated emphatically.

"Thanks Uncle Nick." Missy responded.

"Like I told Amber yesterday, you her and Allie can just call me Nick."

"So what are your plans for the rest of the day before the rehearsal this evening?" Missy asked.

"After I finish breakfast, I'm going to head back to my room and chill. Hopefully I can find a good movie or two to watch. Then possibly heading down to the sauna for a bit and maybe after that hit the pool for a couple laps." I rattled on.

"Sounds like you have somewhat of a plan." Lexi chided as the four of them headed for the door.

"Do you mind if I join you for movie watching?" Missy asked.

"I really don't feel like spending the day cooped up in my room. I'm not sure about the sauna but I might join you poolside although I won't be wearing a bikini like we all did at your house during the summer." She giggled.

"Text me when you're finished with breakfast and I come over to you room. You do know how to text." Missy laughed.

"I'm old but not that old you little or should I say big smartass." I shot back teasingly.

Missy didn't say anything but just gave me the one finger salute as she headed out of the restaurant.

Thirty minutes later, I sent Missy a text that I was back in my room. I minute or so later there was a knock on my door.

"It's unlocked Missy." I shouted as I scrolled through the guide on the TV screen.

"Have a seat." I said as I patted the seat of the sofa.

"Here, see if there is something you'd like to watch." I continued as I handed her the remote.

"How's this?" Missy asked as she tuned into one of those RomCom's on the Hallmark Channel.

"That's fine." I replied as I grabbed a couple ginger ales from the mini bar in the room. Lexi remembered I liked ginger ale I thought to myself as there were at least a dozen cans in the fridge.

When I sat back down, Missy scooted over and put my arm around her shoulder as she leaned into my side.

"Comfy?" I questioned.

"UMMMM Yes." Missy replied as the movie started.

About halfway through the movie, Missy excused herself. "Gotta pee." She said as she headed to the bathroom. On her way back, she grabbed a pillow from the bed tossed it on my lap and laid her head on it. May arm was now laying across her side and my hand was resting on the side of her baby bump.

A couple minutes later she jerked a little.

"She's kicking" Missy told me as she grabbed my hand and placed it in the middle of her belly.

"Can you feel it Nick?" Missy asked.

"Yes I can." I said surprisingly. I never had the opportunity with my wife before the miscarriage. I didn't realize it but my hand was making small circles around her belly.

"Looks like your massage has calmed her down." Missy said as she turned her head and looked up at me. "And me too." she continued softly as she laid her head back on the pillow.

It's a good thing there a pillow between her head and my now hardening dick I thought to myself. It wasn't but a few minutes later that Missy was fast asleep.

I was half dozing off myself when I looked down and saw that Missy's hand was under the pillow and resting on my hardon. Not wanting to startle her, I remained as still as possible hoping that she would change positions. I'm guessing she was having some sort of erotic dream as I heard her sighing and moaning as she started running her hand up and down my shaft, every once in awhile giving it a little squeeze. I was getting close to cumming so I gently moved her hand from under the pillow and leaned down, whispering in her ear. "Wake up Missy, wake up sleeping beauty."

"I'm sorry Nick, I've been super tired lately. I must have dozed off." Missy said.

"No problem. I'm gonna head down to the sauna for an hour or so. It's up to you, you can either stay here and rest some more or go back to your room." I told her.

"I think I'll stay here." Missy answered.

I quickly headed to the bathroom to change into my bathing trunks hoping that Missy wouldn't notice the bulge in my slacks. When I came out of the bathroom, Missy was already on the bed, eyes closed and fast asleep.

An hour or so later I returned to my room and saw Missy sitting up on the bed stretching.

"Did you have a nice nap?" I asked.

"Yup" she replied.

"It's almost time for the wedding rehearsal." I stated.

"I guess I'd better go back to my room and get ready. And Nick, thanks letting me stay with you while the rest of the troup was out shopping. I enjoyed your company. While I was awake that is." Missy responded as she opened the door.

"I enjoyed it too." I answered back. Especially your hand rubbing my dick I thought as I started to get another hard on as I watched Missy's ass swaying as she left my room.

What the heck is going on, I thought to myself as I stood in the shower. For four years these four young ladies were constantly at my house prancing around half naked in either their itsy bitsy bikinis or their night gowns and I never had any thoughts about them in a sexual manner. Now I've fucked and ate out two of them and one of them was my precious little niece.

After getting dressed, I grabbed a couple of those mini bottles of Jack Daniels out of the mini bar, poured them in a glass and relaxed while sipping the Jack the way it was meant to be drunk, straight up. When I finished the two tiny bottles, I headed to the banquet room for the wedding rehearsal.

When I entered the room, I noticed that everyone was already there and milling around.

"Late as usual, I swear that you'll be late for you own funeral." Lexi said laughing.

"Sorry." I replied.

For the next ninety minutes, we repeatedly practiced walking down the aisle, exchanging their vows, putting the rings on each others fingers and walking out. We all went to the restaurant and had another excellent dinner. After dinner, everyone went back to their rooms and the plan was to meet back at the bar at 8:30.

When I got back to my room, I stripped down to my boxers, set my phone alarm for 8:15 and laid down. When the alarm went off, I hit the snooze button. When it went off the second time, I looked at the time and it was already 8:30. I quickly dressed and headed to the bar.

"Don't say it." I said as I got to the same booth we were in last night and saw Lexi start to speak.

"Where are the Jason and the other guys?" I asked as I looked around and there was only Lexi, Amber, Allie, Missy and Paula.

"They're with Jason, playing some sort of online game." Lexi answered.

Tonight when the DJ started playing everyone stayed at the table nursing their drinks and just generally bs'ing.

When the first slow set started, Missy grabbed my hand and started leading me to the dance floor. When we got there, missy wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her back.

We swayed back and forth for a few seconds before Missy whispered in my ear, "I want to try something different" as she took my hands for around her back, turned around, held my hands against her baby bump and started rubbing her butt against my groin. It was only a matter of seconds before I was rock hard and my shaft was nestled in her butt crack like a hot sausage in a bun.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! That's better." Missy cooed.

She's starting to kick again Nick. Can you feel her kicking?" she questioned as she held my hands tighter against her belly.

"Rub my belly just like you did earlier today." Missy pleaded. "Nicole enjoys your touch and it relaxes her."

"Nicole?" I said puzzled.

"I'll explain later." Missy sighed as she continued rubbing her butt up and down my steel hard shaft.

I glanced over at the booth to see if anyone was watching us but they were all just chit chatting away oblivious to Missy and I on the dance floor.

"Thanks Nick." Missy softly said as she turned back to face me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"My pleasure Missy." I said as I returned the gesture.

When we got back to the booth, the other four ladies told us they were calling it a night that they wanted to be rested up for the Bachelorette/Bachelor party tomorrow night. I guess I looked confused.