Lexi's Bridal Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a bit of difficulty I was finally able to open the door to Mary's room and carried her to the bed and laid her down. Knowing that she would be extremely upset if she woke up and was still wearing her dress and it was wrinkled, I figured I'd better take it off of her and hang it up. Rolling her onto her stomach, I unzipped the dress, then rolled her on her back again. I was surprised when I slid the dress down and discovered she wasn't wearing a bra. I was even more shocked when I slid the dress down past her hips and she wasn't wearing panties either.

In the 56 years she's been alive this is the first time I've seen her naked. Her breasts were bigger than I would have ever imagined, a full B-cup if not a small C and her nipples were about 3/4" long and about a half inch in diameter. What really surprised me was that my ultra-conservative sister was completely shaved. I giggled as I thought to myself as she lay there naked as the day she was born, she must have been hoping to get lucky and hook up with one of Jason's friends.

Seeing her in this state, the temptation was too much and I reached down and gave each of her breasts a little squeeze. Still pretty firm for a mid-fifties woman. Then I took one of her nipples and twirled it between my thumb and forefinger as I slid the index finger of my other hand up and down her moistening slit. Realizing what I was doing, I quickly removed my hand, rolled her over so I could turn down the blankets, rolled her back and covered her up.

"Good night little sis, sleep tie and pleasant dreams." I whispered as I gave her a little kiss on the forehead and headed back to my room. As I turned the corner to the hall to my room, I spotted Allie pacing back and forth with her back to me. Not wanting to frighten her, I started calling her name, softly at first then a little louder as I got closer. Suddenly she turned towards me.

"Nick, please hurry up and open the door before I pee my panties right here in the hall." Allie pleaded.

I scampered the last few feet, inserted the key card and opened the door. I never saw someone move so fast as she flew into the room and into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

"What took you so long to get back to your room? Another 10 seconds and you would have had to call the housekeeping to clean up the mess I would have made." Allie berated me as she came out of the bathroom and walked over to where I was sitting on the sofa.

"Now that you've chastised me for something I knew nothing about, why were you waiting for me to get back to my room?" I asked.

"Please, Nick, just sit there and listen to what I have to say and please don't interrupt me before I'm finished." Allie started.

"As you know Nick, I was always shy and introverted as I grew up due to my height and being skinny. I was always being teased by boys in a hurtful way. But you were different, even though you just met Missy and me, for those four years at college, you made both of us feel very special and treated us like daughters. Even though you teased me about my weight, it wasn't in a hurtful way, it was always in a joking manner just like you teased Lexi, calling her Peanut. I really appreciated that." She continued.

"Like I told you the other evening, I still can't get used to having boobs." Allie said as she placed her hands under her recently developed boobs and lifted them up and down a couple times. Then turning around she wiggled her bubble butt a couple times saying "Nor this."

"I doubt that you knew this but at that time, all four of us had a crush on you. We were surprised that in those four years, you never made any inappropriate comments nor actions even though we paraded around your house in our skimpy bikinis and nighties. We talked about how we'd love to find someone like you to someday marry and settle down with. We fantasized about you making love to us as we masturbated. Lexi was the one who started us on these fantasies when she told us that you must have a big one. She remembered many times sitting on you lap and feeling something pressing against her bum and even though you weren't hard it felt very big. I remember the other three telling about how bad their first time was and said that if it was you, you would have made it very special for them." Allie rattled on.

"When I saw you Wednesday evening, it brought back all those memories. I tried to work up the courage to ask you to dance but Amber dominated you that night and I was left to using my fingers instead of you to calm me down so that I could sleep. Again on Thursday I was almost ready to ask you to dance but Missy had you in her grasp and again I used my fingers. Then before the music started tonight, Amber, Lexi, Missy and I were in the ladies room and they were talking about how special it was making love to you. They said it was everything they had imagined when we were in college and even more. I knew then that I wanted what they had with you."

"When the first slow set began, I started to get up to ask you to dance but Paula beat me to the punch. I anticipated when the next set was to begin and I got up like I was going to the ladies room but instead made my way to your table. When you held me tight against you and I felt you get hard, my panties became so soaked I thought I was going to leave a stain on your pants. That's when I decided that the only way to have you was to come to your room but couldn't figure out a way without being noticeable. When your sister, Mary, passed out and Lexi asked you to take her to her room, that gave me the opportunity I was looking for. I lied to them that my period was starting and I had cramps real bad and I was going back to my room to lay down. Instead I headed to your room and waited for you."

"So Nick, will you make both of my dreams come true?" Allie asked as she unzipped her LBD.

"B...B...Both?" I stammered.

"Yes Nick, One, I'm still a virgin, so I want you to be my first. And two, I want to feel special when you make love to me, just like the other three. Oh, by the way, you don't have to worry about breaking my hymen, it was surgically removed when I was fourteen because it was causing me issues during my periods." She explained as she lowered her dress past her breasts.

And what lovely breasts they were, full and round with pink nipples that were already hard and about a half inch long and quarter inch in diameter and no sag to them. My jaw must have dropped as she lowered the dress past her hips and let it fall to the floor since she wasn't wearing panties and her clean-shaven, glistening and swollen pussy lips were exposed to my eyes.

"I still can't get used to wearing a bra and I left my drenched panties in the bathroom." Allie continued as took my hands and pulled me to my feet. She then dropped to her knees, unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants and pulled them along with my boxers down to my ankles. I almost poked her eye out when my rock hard dick sprung free from my boxers.

"MMMMM, so hard and yet still soft." She cooed as she stroked my shaft.

"I've never seen or touched an adult one before, the only one I've seen were on the little boys I used to baby sit." She said as she leaned forward and gave the head a little kiss as I removed my shirt and stepped out of my shoes and the pants around my ankles.

Looking down, I saw she had her mouth open and was about to take me into her mouth.

"Maybe another time." I said softly as I reached down and lifted her to her feet then picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bed.

"Tonight's all about you." I whispered in her ear as I laid her in the center of the bed and crawled in beside her.

"Close those pretty green eyes." I said softly as I started laying light kisses on her forehead, eyes, cheeks and chin as I slowly let my hands stroke her arms, chest, torso and legs but avoiding any contact with her breasts or swollen slit.

Allie was moaning and sighing as I kissed my way down to her breasts where I kissed circles around each one working my way up, alternating between both of them as I continued tracing little circles with my fingers up one leg, across her tummy and down the other. A couple times when I reached the top of her thighs, she grabbed my hand and tried to direct it between her thighs but I shook her hand off.

I thought Allie was going to fly off of the bed when I took one nipple between my lips and started sucking and nibbling on it while twirling the other between my fingers.

"Yessssssssssssss!" she sighed as her body trembled.

Releasing her nipple, I continued kissing my way down her body, her stomach muscles contracting and relaxing as I made my way towards her sopping wet honey pot. Just like with my fingers, I kissed my way down one leg, up the other, across her tummy and down again. I did this a few times before I lifted one leg onto my shoulder as I crawled between her trembling thighs. Lifting the other leg onto my shoulder I started kissing her thighs starting at her knees. Back and forth, one thigh to the other, I ever so slowly kissed my way towards her swollen, wet lips. Allie tried pulling my head forward a couple times but I pulled her hands away and continued at my snails pace.

When I got to the top of her thighs, I reached around, spread her burning hot lips and placing my tongue at the bottom, I gave one big lick upwards and when I reached the top I sucked her long hard clit between my lips and flicked my tongue across it a few times. That was all it took as Allie started shaking and trembling as her first orgasm ripped through her body.

"NICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed as she slammed her thighs against my ears, locked her legs together and held my head tight against her gushing hole, "YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

It took all the strength I could muster to unlock her legs and remove her hands from my head to allow me to breath again. Climbing out from between her thighs, I crawled back up the bed. Lying next to her, I reached under her with one arm and pulled her on her side and snuggled up against her as she finally came down from her orgasmic high.

"That was fan-fucking-tastic, Nick, way better than I could ever imagine and everything that Lexi, Amber and Missy said it was." Allie told me.

I was a little surprised when Allie reached behind my head, pulled it towards her, planted her lips on mine and slid her tongue into my mouth. Almost every woman I've been with will have me wash my face, brush my teeth and use mouthwash after I've licked their pussies before they will even kiss me let alone stick their tongue in my mouth.

"I've never tasted myself or another girl for that matter. Not bad if I must say so myself." Allie giggled.

"Lexi also said she sucked on you before you made love to her. Do you want me to suck you first?" she inquired.

"Not tonight. It's already hard. See." I said as I took her hand and placed it on my hard shaft.

"OK, Nick. Can we cuddle a few more minutes before you make love to me?" Allie asked as she continued lightly dragging her fingers and nails across my rock sold shaft and blood engorged head.

"When ever you feel you're ready." I replied as I slid my finger between her hot, puffy, wet lips.

"MMMMMMMMM!!!" Allie sighed as I continued sliding my finger back and forth.

A couple minutes passed when Allie turned her head towards my opened her beautiful green eyes and said somewhat nervously, "I think I'm ready Nick."

"Are you sure Allie?" I questioned.

"Yes Nick, I'm sure. Please make love to me like you did to Lexi, Amber and Missy." Allie rpleaded.

"Hand me a pillow." I asked as I climbed back between her legs and lifted her legs against my chest and lifted her butt off the bed and slid the pillow under it. Grabbing ahold of my hard shaft, I began rubbing the head up and down her swollen, wet lips to get it lubed up for penetration. I could hear her moaning and sighing and felt her tense up al ittle as I went past her virgin hole.

"Relax Allie." I told her as I reached up and started playing with her nipples with one hand while I placed my thumb on her clit and started gently massaging it while lining my head up with the entrance where no man has gone before.

I slid in a couple inches when I heard a loud gasp and felt her clamp down on my intruder like a vise.

"Are you okay Allie, too painful?" I asked.

"No..no...not painful just a bit uncomfortable, please don't go in any further, give me a little time to get used to something bigger than my fingers inside me." Allied requested.

"Just let me know when you're ready." I said as I continued playing with her nipples and clit.

I could sense she was getting more comfortable as her vise like grip began to relax.

"I'm ready Nick. You can continue." Allie sighed as she completely relaxed and I slid the rest of my dick into her burning hot love tunnel. I paused a moment as I bottomed out.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!! Now I know what a turkey feels like on Thanksgiving." she screamed when she looked between her legs and saw that I was completely inside her.

Slowly I started withdrawing a little and sliding back in. I kept this up until only my head was still in her and then started sawing in and out. It wasn't too long before her breathing became more rapid and ragged. Feeling my own orgasm rapidly approaching and sensing Allie was also close, I reached down and began rapidly stroking her clit. It wasn't more than 30 seconds later when she let out a scream that could wake the dead as she once again clamped down on me and started trembling. That was all it took for me as the cumin my balls boiled over and shot out of me like a firehose being turned on and painted her love tunnel with what felt like a gallon of my semen.

Letting her legs fall to my sides, I exited her with a little pop and noticed my cum running out of her slit and down onto the sheets. When I was all the way along side of her, I reached under her and pulled her trembling body tight against me as I gave her little kisses all over her face.

"Nick, thank you. You truly made me feel special and I will never forgot this for the rest of my life. I truly hope that I can find someone as kind and caring as you in the future." Allie confessed.

We cuddled together for a few more minutes before Allie asked, "Nick can I take a shower here before I go back to my room, It's all sticky and gooey between my legs."

"On one condition, I get to join you and wash you all over." I replied.

"Just be very gentle while washing my pussy, it's a little sore." she said as she wobbled toward the bathroom the cum now running down her legs.

After showering and dressing, Allie wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me one of the most passionate kisses I ever received. "Thanks again Nick." she said as she closed the door behind her.

SATURDAY

I had just woke up a few minutes ago and was sipping on a cup of coffee when my phone buzzed with a text message from Paula.

"Nick are you up? Do you want to go to breakfast with me?"

"Sure, I just got up and need to get ready. Do you want to meet in the restaurant?" I texted back.

"Open your door, I'm right outside. I'll wait while you get ready." Was the text I got back.

When I opened the door, Paula barged her way into my room and went and sat on the sofa.

"Now hurry up and go do what you gotta do. I sure hope it includes a shower cause it smells like you need one." Paula said like she was my mother as she took a seat on the sofa.

I hurried and grabbed my clothes as I made my way to the bathroom. After a quick shower and shave, I dried off and got dressed. I was shocked as I exited the bathroom and saw Paula lying naked on the bed, eyes closed, one hand rubbing her tits and nipples, the other hand between her legs rubbing her mound furiously. I quickly hurried back into the bathroom, took off my clothes and popped one of daddy's little helpers.

Leaving the bathroom a second time, I quietly made my way to the foot of the bed and watched for a moment as Paula had three fingers burying in and out of her glistening hole. As gently as I could I climbed onto the bed and crawled my way between her wide spread thighs. The aroma she was emitting was intoxicating as I quickly removed her hand and replaced it with my mouth and tongue. I thought she was going to jump out of her skin.

"NICKKKKKKKKK!" she shouted and I looked up from between her legs to see her eyes wide open.

"Were you expecting someone else?" I asked as I halted my sucking and licking for a few seconds.

"NOOOO!" Paula screamed as I clamped my lips over her hard extended clit and sucked it like a baby sucking on it's mother's nipple while flicking it with my tongue. It wasn't more than 15 seconds later that I sensed her impending orgasm, her breathing becoming more rapid and ragged. I continued my sucking and flicking while inserting mt thumb in her hot wet hole and my index finger in her tight rosebud. That was all it took as she began shaking and trembling so badly it took all I could do to keep up my oral and manual attacks as her orgasm tore through her body.

Climbing up beside her, I looked at her and asked, "What brought this on, not that I mind."

"It all started last night. I was in the ladies room when I heard Amber, Missy and Allie talking about you when they came in. They didn't see me so I snuck back in one of the stalls and eavesdropped on their conversation. They were telling Allie all about their sexcapades with you. I started getting wet and horny. Then when we were dancing and I felt this pressing against me." Paula started as she reached down and started stroking my semi-hard cock.

"I found out they weren't exaggerating about your equipment and wanted to experience it myself. When the guys party broke up early and Allie left because she wasn't feeling well, which I later found out to be a lie, and you had to take your sister back to her room, I figured that this was my chance. I made up some dumb excuse to leave also and made my way to your room but I was too late. As I turned the corner towards your room, I saw you opening the door and leading Allie inside. Returning to my room, I masturbated myself to sleep with my fingers. When I sent you the text this morning, I was hoping you hadn't had time to shower and I would surprise you when you came out of the bathroom by being naked on the bed and was going to ask you if you'd like a little appetizer of crème-de-la pussee before breakfast. It was you who surprised me though by taking the initiative. By the way, I never came that hard in my life." She continued as my shaft she was stroking was now as hard as a rock,

"In case you're wondering, these are 90% real, I had them increased from a B to a C cup after my ex left me." Paula told me as she took my hand and placed it on her firm tits.

"I also had vaginaplasty surgery to tighten me up down her." She said as she took my other hand and placed it on her dripping hot mound.

"It's not going to be as tight as those young ladies you've had the past three days, but I don't think you'll be disappointed. One last thing before you make love to me, that is if you want a mature lady, I know you also screwed your niece and my future daughter-in-law but I'm not going to tell any one. If Jason takes after his father, I'm sure your middle finger was bigger than anything she ever had inside her. Enough of the small talk, I need to feel this gorgeous hunk of meat inside me." Paula ranted on.

Never one to argue with a women, I quickly climbed between her thighs, swiped the head of my dick up and down her slit, then lined my head up with her hole and slid all the way into her burning wet tunnel. I was amazed at how tight she was as I began pumping in and out. For the next ten minutes or so I continued my assault on her welcoming vaginal channel, withdrawing until just the head remained trapped inside the thrusting forward until my balls slapped her tight ass.